帮我韩文翻译成中文文谢谢

请帮我翻译成中文谢谢!非常感谢!Sorry i have not contacted you in this past fewdays.How can I tell you what I'm feeling when sometimes, I don't even understand myself? I wish things were perfectly wonderful between us, But we're going to have to work at it to make the_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请帮我翻译成中文谢谢!非常感谢!Sorry i have not contacted you in this past fewdays.How can I tell you what I'm feeling when sometimes, I don't even understand myself? I wish things were perfectly wonderful between us, But we're going to have to work at it to make the
Sorry i have not contacted you in this past fewdays.How can I tell you what I'm feeling when sometimes, I don't even understand myself? I wish things were perfectly wonderful between us, But we're going to have to work at it to make them that way. I do believe we have so much to build onor exactly how to make our relationship stronger, but I care enough to want us to try to find out.I have strong feelings for you and also want this relationship to grow forever.I am only truly happy when I am with you. Your presence just lights up my world. Everything I am and everything I have is dependant upon you.Please make me trust you as i have so much to give to you.I wish you merry christ mas and happy newyear. you have been always at myheart jessica is so happy to be home with me for three weeks for her holliday.I thank God I found you, because I would be lost without you.Please try to be online later so we can chat.
绝对流畅:对不起,过去几天我没有跟你联络.在连我都不明白自己的时候,我又如何告诉你我的感觉呢?我希望我们之间的事会完美而精彩,但我们必须去努力才能达到这个目的.我相信我们还有好多东西要巩固,或者说到底如何去加固我们的关系.但我十分在意我们得一起去追寻它.我对你很有好感,也希望这种关系会一直发展下去.与你一起时,我真的很快乐.你的存在照亮了我的世界.我所有的一切,我一切所有的,都是因你而存在.所以请让我信任你,就如我能给予你那么多一样.我希望你圣诞快乐、新年快乐.你一直在我心里.杰西卡很高兴回到家和我呆三个星期,一起过节.我找到了你,因为没有你我将会迷失.请晚些时候尽量上网,这样我们可以聊天.
  对不起,我还没有和你取得联系,在过去的几天我该如何告诉你我的感觉什么时候有时间,我都不明白自己?我希望事情不同凡响的我们之间,但我们会努力使他们这样。我相信我们有好多事情要建立感情,到底如何使我们的关系给予足够的坚强,但我要我们去挖掘我对你有强烈好感,也要永远增长这种关系。  我只是真正快乐与你一起时的感觉。你的存在只是照亮了我的世界。我所有的一切我一切所有的,都是依赖于你请让我信任你,因为...
很抱歉过去几天没有联系你。有时候我该怎么告诉你我的感受呢,我自己都不理解我自己。我希望我们之间的生活丰富精彩,但是我们将必须按照那样来努力。我确信我们还有许多地方需要改进来使我们的关系更巩固,但我想了很多想让我们试着找出来。我对你有深深的感觉(爱,哈哈哈)也希望此种关系将长久发展下去。和你在一起时,我感到真正的快乐。你的出现照亮了我的世界。我可以是任何人,我可以拥有任何事,这些都在于你。...
很抱歉在过去的几天里没有和你联系。当我不能理解自己的时候,怎样才能告诉你我的感情呢?我希望我们之间可以一切顺利。但是我们必须得努力才能让一切顺利。我确实认为我们有很多事情要做,或者确切地说是我们之间的关系更牢固,但是我们要试着挖掘它。我对你有强烈的好感,而且我希望这种感情可以永远持续。和你在一起时,我真的很快乐。你的存在照亮了我的世界。我所有的一切都依赖你。请让我相信你就像我给你的感情那...
对不起,最近几天一直都没联系你。我真不知道该如何跟你说我的感受,我现在都不懂我自己了!我多希望我们之间所有的事情都是完美无缺的。可是,我有信心将来有一天我们会努力地做到这一点。我坚信我们还有很多事情要一起做。尽管我并不是很清楚如何做才能进一步加强我们之间的关系,但是我会很用心的跟你一起去努力。我对你的感觉如此强烈,我希望这种关系能一直维系下去。跟你在一起的时候我真的很快乐。你的出现点亮了...
对不起,我没有跟你联络fewdays在过去的我该如何告诉你我的感觉什么时候有时间,我都不明白自己?我希望事情不同凡响的我们之间,但我们会努力使他们这样。我相信我们有好多事情要建立onor到底如何使我们的关系给予足够的坚强,但我要我们去挖掘我对你有强烈好感,也要永远增长这种关系。我只是真正快乐与你一起时的感觉。你的存在只是照亮了我的世界。我所有的一切我一切所有的,都是依赖于你请让我信任你,...
很抱歉,一段时间来我都没和你联系。有时候,我甚至连我自己都想不明白,我怎样才能告诉你我的这种感受呢?我希望我们之间一切顺利,但我们又不得不使其保持那样的状态。我真的相信我们有很多可以建立联系的方面,也相信有很多可以使我们的关系更亲密的方面,但我很在意,我们应该努力去发现他们。我对你有非常强烈的感情,也希望这种关系能永远发展下去。跟你在一起的时候,我真的很幸福。你的出现照亮了我的世界。你左...这个帮我翻译成中文 谢谢_百度知道
这个帮我翻译成中文 谢谢
Swatch initially partnered with Volkswagen, affordable automobile, the swatch car was intended to have removable body panels so that owners could change the car'swatch Mercedes Art, affordable wristwatches, which stood for &quot. In the early 1990s. Drawing on the company&#39Swatch is well known fors look on a whim. His vision was to create a two-seat car with minimal storage space. The vehicle was named SMART. Hayek expected these fuel-efficient cars would be highly attractive to younger European car buyers: a stylish, swatch partnered with Mercedes-Benz, swatch CEO Nicholas Hayek had a novel idea to diversify his company's product offerings.&quot, but the alliance never reached production. In 1994;s watch desighs
提问者采纳
Swatch车也被试图做成一辆拥有可拆卸式的车身板件的小车。他的想法是用最小的存储空间来设计一辆仅有两座的小轿车Swatch是一款因其风格独特,是否对译供你选择【品牌标注,价格适中而闻名的腕表。早在20世纪90年代初: 心血来潮】【art,Swatch开始和Mercedes-Benz合作。Swatch最开始和Volkswagen合作,包含有艺术气息:一款时尚而又价格适中的汽车。根据公司在手表上的设计,利用”的意思,依照。该车被命名为“SMART”。1994年,瑞士名表品牌Volkswagen 德国大众Mercedes-Benz 梅赛德斯奔驰Nicholas Hayek 有译为“尼古拉斯·海耶克”和“尼古拉斯·哈耶克”【draw on 个人认为是“凭借。品牌名称翻译见下。Hayekx当时希望这辆节能的小车能够很吸引欧洲年轻购车一族的眼球:】Swatch 斯沃琪: 这里应该是作品的意思吧,但这次结盟并未将产品投产,如此一来车主们就可以随着个人喜好改变车身外观,而不是“画”】【on a whim,这个名字代表着“Swatch Mercedes Art(斯沃琪和梅赛德斯的杰作)”,Swatch的首席执行官Nicholas Hayek萌生了一个能让公司产品形成多样化组合的新创意
提问者评价
其他类似问题
21人觉得有用
其他4条回答
他的公司多样化的产品系列。斯沃琪最初与大众汽车合作。他的远见是要建立一个以最小的存储空间,让业主可以改变车的就改看,两个座位的车。车辆被命名为聪明。早在20世纪90年代。在该公司的手表desighs绘画斯沃琪是众所周知的时尚,实惠的手表线,斯沃琪公司首席执行官尼古拉斯哈耶克有一个新的想法。哈耶克预计这些燃油效率高的汽车将是非常吸引年轻的欧洲汽车买家,斯沃琪汽车的目的是要具有可拆卸的车身面板,但联盟从来没有达到生产。 1994年,斯沃琪合作与奔驰,这对于主张“样本梅赛德斯艺术:时尚,实惠的汽车
- ) Verse 1) 我仔细听过了(PSY(歌手)-爸爸)好受感动啊 有再多困难也是不能避免的啊(这句话没有按照字面翻译,感觉还是这样说比较
Swatch is well known for its line of stylish, affordable wristwatches.斯沃琪因其即时尚又普及的腕表系列而闻名。In the early 1990s, swatch CEO Nicholas Hayek had a novel idea to diversify his company's product offerings: a stylish, affordable automobile.20世纪90年代,斯沃琪总裁尼古拉斯哈耶克想到了一个使他的公司的产品多样化的新点子:时尚而又让人买得起的汽车。His vision was to create a two-seat car with minimal storage space.他的想法是利用最少的存储空间来制造两座小车。Hayek expected these fuel-efficient cars would be highly attractive to younger European car buyers.哈耶克预期这些省油的小车会非常吸引年轻的欧洲汽车买家。Drawing on the company's watch desighs, the swatch car was intended to have removable body panels so that owners could change the car's look on a whim.画在公司(指斯沃琪)的手表设计台上(其实,符合中文习惯的翻译应该是:从画在斯沃琪手表设计图上图样看来),斯沃琪小车的目标是有可拆卸的车身面板,这样车主可以可以随心所欲的改变小车的外观。Swatch initially partnered with Volkswagen, but the alliance never reached production.斯沃琪一开始是和大众合作的,但是这个联盟从未实际生产(该两座车)。In 1994, swatch partnered with Mercedes-Benz.1994年,斯沃琪和奔驰合作。The vehicle was named SMART, which stood for &swatch Mercedes Art.&该车被命名为SMART,是“Swatch Merceds ART”(斯沃琪梅赛德斯艺术)的英文缩写。
样本著称于世,各式各样的手表,负担的线。在上个世纪90年代早期、斯沃琪首席执行官一个新奇的想法了尼古拉斯·哈耶克的多元化公司的产品:一出负担得起的汽车。他的目标是创建一个双座汽车以最小限度的存储空间。哈耶克期望这些省油汽车将非常有吸引力的年轻的欧洲汽车的买家。凭借公司的手表desighs,样本汽车是本打算可移动的主体板使老板可以改变汽车的神色轮进攻。样本最初与大众,但联盟从来没有达成生产。1994年,样本与奔驰。车辆被命名为聪明,在“斯沃奇斯奔驰艺术。”
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦帮我翻译成中文谢谢!_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
麻烦帮我翻译成中文谢谢!
麻烦帮我翻译成中文谢谢!
麻烦帮我翻译成中文谢谢!Would you please translate it into Chinese? Thanks!
如果是一篇文章,你可以发到我的qq邮箱
我帮你翻译
Would you please translate it into Chinese? Thanks.麻烦帮我翻译成中文、谢谢_百度知道
麻烦帮我翻译成中文、谢谢
&nbsp.I am the&nbsp,I feel I had a happy childhood. our house is on the main street of the village so I always saw a lot of people on the streets there wewe farmers,too.My sister and I used toplay with the next-&&nbsp,too,we enjoyed running on the beac&&nbspLike many children, I had a happy childhood under the care and love of my parents,I feel I had a happy childhood.& second child of the family.When I look back on my early life in the village .Sometimjes when wu played together in the house wu mand so much noise that my mother waneed us to play outside ,;&nbsp, &nbsp. A&their father is an elementary school thacher,fishermen,and pretty seashells.I am the&&nbsp,.My sister and I used toplay with the next-door children . our house is on the main street of the village so I always saw a lot of people on the streets there wewe farmers.I grew up in a small villaga,so we went to the seashore to look for crabs and clams, and a few merc&nbsp,we enjoyed running on the beac &&nbsp.Sometimjes when wu played together in the house wu mand so much noise that my mother waneed&nbsp, I had a happy childhood under the care and love of my parents,so we went to the seashore to look second&nbsp.I grew up in a small villaga. Atheir father is an elementary school thacher.When I look back on my early life in the village .&Like many children, and a few merc&nbsp
提问者采纳
second child of the family,蚌和美丽的贝壳, and a few merchants in the village,我在一条小村长大,我们的房子在村里的大街;their father is an elementary school teacher.My sister and I used to play with the next-door children ,I feel I had a happy childhood好像其他的很多孩子,只是有多个未打错了。我和姐姐常和隔壁的孩子们一起玩. We also enjoyed running on the beach chasing each other When I look back on my early life in the village ,我会感到曾有一个幸福的童年, clams and pretty seashells too。Like many other children,我有个快乐的童年,他们的父亲是小学的教师,所以常常看见很多街上的人,母亲使会要我们往外出去玩,在父母的爱护下,所以我们很常走到海边去寻找螃蟹.I grew up in a small village,我在家里排行第二。当我回想到我童年在乡村的生活时。村里住有农夫,fishermen, I had a happy childhood under the care and love of my parents. Our house was on the main street of the village so I always see a lot of people on the streets。有时因为我们玩得太嘈吵. There were farmers. So we went to the seashore to look for crabs,渔夫和几位商人。我们亦喜爱在沙滩奔走互相追逐为乐。 这篇文章写得甚好.Sometimes when we played together in the house and we made so much noise that my mother wanted us to play outside,我现替你在把它们更正了
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
我在家里排行第二像其他的很多孩子一样,所以常常看见很多街上的人,妈妈便要我们出去玩,我有个快乐的童年。当我回想到我童年的乡村生活时,渔夫和几位商人,我家的房子在村里的大街上。村里面住有农夫。有时因为我们玩得太嘈吵,所以我们常常走到海边去寻找螃蟹,我会感到我曾有一个幸福的童年,蚌和美丽的贝壳。我和姐姐经常和隔壁的孩子们一起玩,在父母的关怀照顾下,我在一条小村快乐的长大。我们也喜爱在沙滩奔走互相追逐,他们的父亲是小学的教师
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我翻译为中文,谢谢~~Who needs spoons anymore?How do you like your coffee? Cream with one sugar? Nice. Just cream? Cool. Black? Rock on. Everybody except the black coffee drinker listen up - what do you use to stir your coffee? A spoon? Swizzles? Tongue depressors? Ba_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请帮我翻译为中文,谢谢~~Who needs spoons anymore?How do you like your coffee? Cream with one sugar? Nice. Just cream? Cool. Black? Rock on. Everybody except the black coffee drinker listen up - what do you use to stir your coffee? A spoon? Swizzles? Tongue depressors? Ba
Who needs spoons anymore?How do you like your coffee? Cream with one sugar? Nice. Just cream? Cool. Black? Rock on. Everybody except the black coffee drinker listen up - what do you use to stir your coffee? A spoon? Swizzles? Tongue depressors? Bah. All of those so-called stirring solutions are fraught with failure.Spoons measure your sugar fine enough, but what a waste to have to wash (or toss) another utensil! Tongue depressors end up making your coffee taste like wood, and those stupid swizzles can't stir anything, are you kidding? What you need is a stirring solution for your hot and tasty beverage that doesn't add to landfill, or impart odd flavors to your drink while actually moving stuff around.If we sound like that late great TV pitchman, we're in great company. We're genuinely enthusiastic about the Self-Stirring Mug! Stainless steel finish with a snap-lock lid keeps your drink hot. Don't forget - inside this mug is a spinning plastic disk that frappes your drink into a whirling blended maelstrom of deliciousness. Too much?Just pop two AAA batteries inside the base, fill the mug with your favorite hot beverage, add your sweetener or creamer - or, hey! Maybe you just like a nice hot cup of cocoa! Any way, press the button on the handle and whirr your drink into a perfect blend. No more sandy sugar in the last dregs of your drink, and no more spoons!FeaturesMug with drink through lid includedDimensions: 4 3/8" H x 3 3/8" WTo clean just pour in soap and press a button to stir.14 oz mug
有谁还会用勺子呢?你喜欢什么口味的咖啡呢?一勺糖的牛奶咖啡?不错.只要奶?酷.浓咖啡?够味.那些不喝浓咖啡的人可要仔细听好了:你喜欢用什么东西搅拌咖啡呢?勺子?香槟调酒棒?压舌板?哈.上面列举的搅拌工具的效果可是相当的差强人意啊.汤勺可以很好的估量用糖量,但是最后还得用器皿清洗它,或是扔一边去,真是浪费.压舌板总是让你的咖啡尝起来有一种木头味,还有那些愚蠢的调酒棒根本搅拌不了东西,你是在开玩笑吗?你所需要的一种搅拌方法只是希望在搅拌过程中让一杯温热的饮料更加可口醇厚,不至于混入杂味而已.如果我们的说辞听起来像是近日那位著名的电视推销员,那么我们就真是大公司了.我们都被这个带有自动搅拌功能的马克杯惊呆了!这款杯子通体采用不锈钢制作而成,特有的弹簧锁盖使您的饮品总是“热”情四溢.别忘了——这款马克杯的内层有一个可以旋转的塑料盘,它能制造出容可口醇厚于一身的大漩涡.只需安装两节AAA电池,将您钟爱的热饮倒入马克杯中,加好甜味剂或是奶油,或是,嘿!也许你只是想喝一杯美味而热乎乎的可可饮料!轻按一下控制手柄上的按钮就能让您的饮料达到完美的匀度.保证不会再见到杯底的冰糖渣,而且再也用不着勺子了!}

我要回帖

更多关于 中文翻译成英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信