心花怒放里的那首歌歌里有happy bad people

Dan Gilbert: The surprising science of happiness | Talk Video |
You have JavaScript disabled
For the best experience, please turn JavaScript on.
Subtitles available in
42 languages
Your impact
Share this talk and
track your influence!
Dan Gilbert, author of "Stumbling on Happiness," challenges the idea that we’ll be miserable if we don’t get what we want. Our "psychological immune system" lets us feel truly happy even when things don’t go as planned.
P happiness expert
Harvard psychologist Dan Gilbert says our beliefs about what will make us happy are often wrong — a premise he supports with intriguing research, and explains in his accessible and unexpectedly funny book, Stumbling on Happiness.
Similar topics
This talk was presented at an official TED conference, and was featured by our editors on the home page.
Related talks
Learn more
899 comments
Enthusiastically agree? Respectfully beg to differ?
Have your say here.
characters remaining
to add comments.
Sort comments byhate moshing to all time low.
im logan but you can call me perfect
We've all loved and lost. What do you truly think about people walking out of your life? Do you regret letting them go? Are you happy to watch them leave? Do you ever wish you could just do it over again? Do you think life is to short to harbor bad feelings over people you really care about?
They left for a reason音乐台--《Bad》--Healthy&Happy乐队(百声现场)
musics 发布于
&&&& Healthy&Happy乐队再次向经典致敬,这次改编翻唱的是MJ的《bad》,一起来感受一下改的怎么吧~~
.:&歌曲列表
特别声明:本站不提供任何视听上传服务,所有视频内容均来自视频分享站点所提供的公开引用资源
Powered by
& Copyright 2004. All rights reserved.英语翻译A:I've been looking forward to this trip.it's very kind of you to meet me here.B:my pleasure.well,did you have a nice teip?A:not too bad.B:i hope you'll have a happy stay here.A:thanks.i will.everything here is nice.the city is beautiful and the people is nice.B:glad _百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译A:I've been looking forward to this trip.it's very kind of you to meet me here.B:my pleasure.well,did you have a nice teip?A:not too bad.B:i hope you'll have a happy stay here.A:thanks.i will.everything here is nice.the city is beautiful and the people is nice.B:glad
A:I've been looking forward to this trip.it's very kind of you to meet me here.B:my pleasure.well,did you have a nice teip?A:not too bad.B:i hope you'll have a happy stay here.A:thanks.i will.everything here is nice.the city is beautiful and the people is nice.B:glad to hear that.now before i forget,let me tell you that there will be a dinner party for you this evening.i hope you will come.A:i will be glad to .B:shall i come for you at six?A:ok,i'll be ready.
我一直期盼这次旅行,你能在这迎接我,我十分高兴.我也很荣幸,你的这次旅途顺利吗?不错希望你能在这过的愉快谢谢,我会的.这里的一切都很美,城市漂亮人也很友好.很高兴听到你的赞美.对了差点忘了,今晚有一个为欢迎你的宴会.希望你能到时光临.我会的6点行吗?好的,我会准时到的.
A:我一直很期待这次旅行。你能来这里接我真是太好了。B:我的荣幸。对了,你的旅途还好吧?A:不是很坏。B:我希望你在这里过得开心。A:谢谢,我会的。这里的一切都很不错。城市很漂亮,人们很和善。B:很高兴你那么说。我忘了告诉你了,今晚我们为你准备了一个招待晚宴,希望你能赏脸。A:我很乐意去。B:我六点钟来接你如何?A:好...
A: 我很期待这次旅行。 你能够到这里来见我真是太好了。B: 这是我的荣幸。 恩,这次旅行怎么样啊?A: 还可以。 B: 我希望你能够在这里过的愉快。A: 谢谢, 我会的, 这里什么都好, 城市很漂亮, 人也不错。B: 听到这些很高兴, 趁我还能记住, 让我告诉你今天晚上为你准备了一个晚宴, 我希望你能过来参加。A:我很高兴去参加。 <b...
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译SUPFMAN,Spideiman,Batman...Now Taiwan pop star jay chou has two new superheroes in a new TV series.They&#39;re called the Pandamen.What is the TV series about?It&#39;s 2030.In the City of Brightness,people live rich and happy lives.But bad people want to control the world.Who_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译SUPFMAN,Spideiman,Batman...Now Taiwan pop star jay chou has two new superheroes in a new TV series.They're called the Pandamen.What is the TV series about?It's 2030.In the City of Brightness,people live rich and happy lives.But bad people want to control the world.Who
SUPFMAN,Spideiman,Batman...Now Taiwan pop star jay chou has two new superheroes in a new TV series.They're called the Pandamen.What is the TV series about?It's 2030.In the City of Brightness,people live rich and happy lives.But bad people want to control the world.Who will stop them、Them?The Pandamen,of course!What do they look like?The Pandame dress in biack ang have panda heimets.They have red scarves to keep them warm.They have claws that come out when they need them.They use bamboo weapons.
第一个是superman把?超人,蜘蛛侠,蝙蝠侠.现在台湾的流行歌手周杰伦已经是两个新的电视剧中的新的超级英雄.他们被称为熊猫侠.这个电视连续剧是说什么的?在2030年,在光明城市,人们富裕快乐的生活.但是坏人想要控制地球.谁会阻止他们?当然是熊猫侠.他们看上去怎么样?熊猫侠穿着黑色的披风和头盔.他们有红色的围巾保持温暖.在需要的时候有爪子.他们用竹子当武器.
SUPFMAN,Spideiman、蝙蝠侠…现在台湾流行歌星周杰伦有两个新的超级新电视连续剧他们是所谓的Pandamen。  这部电视剧是什么? 这是到…在这个城市的亮度,人民生活富裕和幸福的生活但坏人想控制世界谁会阻止他们,他们吗当然,在Pandamen !  他们是什么样子的? Pandame穿黑色的和有熊猫heimets。他们有红色的围巾来取暖他们出来的时候,他们的爪子需...
SUPFMAN , Spideiman ,蝙蝠侠...现在台湾歌星周杰伦有两个新的超级英雄在新的电视series.They \ '重新称为Pandamen 。 什么是电视连续剧吗?它\的2030.In城市的亮度,人民生活富裕和幸福的lives.But坏人要控制world.Who将阻止他们,他们呢?的Pandamen ,当然! 他们是什么样子呢? Pandame穿着黑李安有大熊猫...
超人,蜘蛛侠,蝙蝠侠……现在台湾流行歌手周杰伦在一部新的电视连续剧中扮演了新的“超级英雄。”他们(指周杰伦在电视里扮演的角色)被人们称为“熊猫侠”。这个电视剧是关于什么的呢?它讲述了,在2030年,在光明城市的人们过着幸福快乐又富裕的生活。但是坏人们企图控制整个世界。有谁能阻止他们呢?当然非熊猫侠莫属了!熊猫侠长什么样子?熊猫侠穿着黑色的披风,戴着熊猫的头盔,围着可以...}

我要回帖

更多关于 那首歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信