求关于友情,伙伴的外国视频(英语学习视频的)

选择合适的答案.当你给朋友提议时,你会说(用英语说)_百度知道
选择合适的答案.当你给朋友提议时,你会说(用英语说)
提问者采纳
...Why don&#39..,I would do .How&#47...?2..?5..?3..;t you do .?4..1..Will you do ..If Is do .9..7....Why not do .6.Let&#39.I would suggest doing ?10.;What about doing .How does the idea of doing ..You had better do ?8.Shall we do .
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
Choose a suitable answer so when you make a suggestion to your friend you can tell him(in English).
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语作文,关于朋友的作文 作文提醒,朋友的真正含义,选择朋友的标准,如何对待朋友,还要中文还要中文翻译!_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求英语作文,关于朋友的作文 作文提醒,朋友的真正含义,选择朋友的标准,如何对待朋友,还要中文还要中文翻译!
求英语作文,关于朋友的作文 作文提醒,朋友的真正含义,选择朋友的标准,如何对待朋友,还要中文还要中文翻译!
A good friend is someone who can share happiness and sarrow with you.As a proverb goes," a friend in need is a frieng indeed'.Did you find here someone such as a good friend who you can trust and with whom you can share your feelings? "A friend is someone who can comfort you with only a single touch". Cherish your true friends as they need you as much as you will need them.A best friend is somone who keeps secret,listens to you,shares good and bad times with you and
loves you like a favourite borther or sister.you can have lots of friends but a best firend is someone who is really different form
the others.A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words. So, how do people find new friends (at least people like myself)? First, if you stay somewhere – school, course, job, town – long enough. And then one day you realise that you have actually known someone for such a long time that you can really call him or her a good friend. This really doesn’t apply to me because I have almost always been ‘on the road’ – different jobs, hobbies, cities, countries. And I have never made friends easily – I had two good friends when I was at the university for 4 years, and they are both still good friends, although one of them lives in a different country now (or, to be precise, I live in a different country now). And the other one is my girlfriend of almost 8 years – the best friend I have had since I was in primary school. And second, you are a very social person and go out a lot and meet a lot of different people. Which I used to do when I was 20 but which I don’t do much any more now when I’m in late thirties. I live a quiet life (with a few rare exceptions) and am quite happy with the quietness. Except you don’t meet many new people this way. 4 years ago I moved to London to study something I couldn’t study in my country, and I thought that London will certainly be a great place to meet new people. And in a way it is but at the same time you can be very lonely in a place like London. Life’s fast and superficial here, and people don’t often have time or energy to be really interested in others outside their immediate social circle. OK, so, I have to admit that I haven’t found many new good friends for the last 4-5 years or even longer, so … let’s make it a goal.一个好的朋友是一个可以分享快乐和悲伤你.正如谚语所言,“患难中的朋友才是真正的朋友.你在这里找到这种人的好朋友,你可以相信,你能与他们分享你的感受?”朋友是某人谁可以安慰你只有一个单一的触摸”.珍惜你的朋友因为他们需要你就像你需要它们.最好的朋友是某人谁保持秘密,听你,分享你和爱你像最喜欢的兄弟或sister.you可以有很多朋友,但是最好的朋友真是形态各异的人.朋友就是那个知道你心中的歌,唱给你当你忘了词.所以,人们如何找到新朋友(至少像我这样的人)?首先,如果你住在–学校,课程,工作,镇–足够长.后来有一天,你意识到你已经知道有人这么长的时间,你可以打电话给他或她的一个好朋友.这真的不适用于我,因为我几乎总是在道路上的–不同工作,爱好,城市,国家.我从来都很容易交到朋友–我有好朋友,当我在大学4年中,他们仍然是好朋友,虽然他们生活在不同的国家(或,更准确的说,我生活在一个不同的国家现在).另一个是我的女朋友的近8年–最好的朋友,我曾因为我在小学.其次,你是一个社会人,经常出去,见到很多不同的人.这是我用来做我20岁的时候,但我不做任何更多的现在,当我在三十几岁时.我住在一个安静的生活(有一些罕见的例外),是相当幸福的宁静.除了你不认识了很多新的人这样.4年前我搬到伦敦学习的东西我不能在我的国家,我认为伦敦肯定会成为一个伟大的地方,以满足新的人民.在这样的同时你会很孤单的在一个地方像伦敦.生活在这里的快速和浅,人们常常没有时间或精力是真的对别人感兴趣之外的社交圈.好的,所以,我必须承认,我没有发现许多新朋友在过去4 - 5年或更长的时间,所以……让我们定个目标.一个好的朋友是一个可以分享快乐和悲伤你.正如谚语所言,“患难中的朋友才是真正的朋友.你在这里找到这种人的好朋友,你可以相信,你能与他们分享你的感受?”朋友是某人谁可以安慰你只有一个单一的触摸”.珍惜你的朋友因为他们需要你就像你需要它们.最好的朋友是某人谁保持秘密,听你,分享你和爱你像最喜欢的兄弟或sister.you可以有很多朋友,但是最好的朋友真是形态各异的人.朋友就是那个知道你心中的歌,唱给你当你忘了词.所以,人们如何找到新朋友(至少像我这样的人)?首先,如果你住在–学校,课程,工作,镇–足够长.后来有一天,你意识到你已经知道有人这么长的时间,你可以打电话给他或她的一个好朋友.这真的不适用于我,因为我几乎总是在道路上的–不同工作,爱好,城市,国家.我从来都很容易交到朋友–我有好朋友,当我在大学4年中,他们仍然是好朋友,虽然他们生活在不同的国家(或,更准确的说,我生活在一个不同的国家现在).另一个是我的女朋友的近8年–最好的朋友,我曾因为我在小学.其次,你是一个社会人,经常出去,见到很多不同的人.这是我用来做我20岁的时候,但我不做任何更多的现在,当我在三十几岁时.我住在一个安静的生活(有一些罕见的例外),是相当幸福的宁静.除了你不认识了很多新的人这样.4年前我搬到伦敦学习的东西我不能在我的国家,我认为伦敦肯定会成为一个伟大的地方,以满足新的人民.在这样的同时你会很孤单的在一个地方像伦敦.生活在这里的快速和浅,人们常常没有时间或精力是真的对别人感兴趣之外的社交圈.好的,所以,我必须承认,我没有发现许多新朋友在过去4 - 5年或更长的时间,所以……让我们定个目标.望采纳,我很辛苦打上去的,谢谢
友谊是一个多么美好的字眼!而能够建立友谊是很不容易的。当你感到孤单时,你是否想交一个朋友?在你伤心的时候,你是否需要朋友的安慰?什么是真正的友谊?让我深思,让我迷惑。每个人的一生中都有朋友,当然朋友的类别也不同。但是我想如果真的是朋友的话,有一个唯一的共同点:在你需要帮助的时候,他会伸出援助之手帮助你,在你痛苦的时候,给予你安慰和鼓励……我想无论是大人还是孩子,都需要有朋友。虽然我们每个人都是独立...
An Ideal Friend Friends can be classified into two kinds, good friends and evil friends. Evil friends lead us astray and may destroy our life, while good ones drive us towards the right and make our l...
FRIENDA friend is a person who can really in a relationship with you, can forgive your wrong, can share the mind with you. You should not choose the friend
always has bad idea and who dare ...
您可能关注的推广回答者:关于一个英语的笑话有个外国朋友讲了个笑话:How many flies does it take to screw in a light bulb? Two....but I don't know how they got in there!!!笑点在哪?求指点。。。_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
关于一个英语的笑话有个外国朋友讲了个笑话:How many flies does it take to screw in a light bulb? Two....but I don't know how they got in there!!!笑点在哪?求指点。。。
关于一个英语的笑话有个外国朋友讲了个笑话:How many flies does it take to screw in a light bulb? Two....but I don't know how they got in there!!!笑点在哪?求指点。。。
这是美国很著名的”the light bulb joke" 在美国,screw in a light bulb 和性行为是有关系的。。。这个就是黄色笑话、、、 摊手这个延伸出很多很诡异的笑话,比如: How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?None–the light bulb will c...
在这里模糊了screw的两个意思,第一个是拧上,钻上,另一个意思,你自己猜,跟钻有关系。所以这里问的一个意思是,多少个苍蝇才能把一个灯泡拧上?(screw in - 拧上)in和screw一起做词组另一个意思是 多少个苍蝇才能在一个灯泡里xx? screw (in light bulb)in和light bulb一起做词组。回答的是第二个意思是,两个,但我不知道他们怎...求一篇英语作文,关于向外国朋友介绍中餐礼仪的120词就够_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇英语作文,关于向外国朋友介绍中餐礼仪的120词就够
求一篇英语作文,关于向外国朋友介绍中餐礼仪的120词就够
繁鍥炲幓鍙?互鏁寸悊涓嬪晩!Dining EtiquetteAs a guest at a meal,one should be particular about one鈥檚 appearance and determine whether to bring small gifts or good wine,according the degree of relationship with the master of the banquet.It is important to attend and be punctual.On arrival one should first introduce oneself,or let the master of the banquet do the introduction if unknown to others,and then take a seat in accordance with the master of the banquet鈥檚 arrangement.The seating arrangement is probably the most important part of Chinese dining etiquette.Our food tours provide tourists some great dining experience.When eating a meal in China,people are expected to (according to Chinese customs) behave in a civilized manner,pay attention to table manners and practice good dining habits.In order to avoid offense diners should pay attention to the following points:1.If the guest of honor is not seated,other people are not allowed to be seated.If he hasn鈥檛 eaten,others should not begin to eat.When making toasts,the first toast is made from the seat of honor and continuing down the order of prominence.See Chinese Guests and Hosts Customs2.Let older people eat first,or if you hear an elder say "let's eat",you can start to eat.You should not steal a march on the elders.3.You should hold your bowl with your thumb on the mouth of the bowl,first finger,middle finger the third finger supporting the bottom of the bowl and palm empty.If you don鈥檛 pick up your bowl,bend over the table and eat facing your bowl,it will be regarded as bad table manners.Moreover,it will have the consequence of compressing the stomach and restricting digestion.4.When helping yourself to the dishes,you should take food first from the plates in front of you rather than those in the middle of the table or in front of others.It's bad manners to use your chopsticks to burrow through the food and "dig for treasure" and keep your eyes glued to the plates.It is not good manners to pick up too much food at a time.You should behave elegantly.When taking food,don鈥檛 nudge or push against your neighbor.Don鈥檛 let the food splash or let soup or sauce drip onto the table.When finding your favorite dish,you should not gobble it up as quickly as possible or put the plate in front of yourself and proceed to eat like a horse.You should consider others at the table.If there is not much left on a plate and you want to finish it,you should consult others.If they say they don鈥檛 want any more,then you can eat proceed.5.When eating,you should close your mouth to chew food well before you swallow it,which is not only a requirement of etiquette,but also better for digestion.You should by no means open your mouth wide,fill it with large pieces of food and eat up greedily.Don鈥檛 put too much food into your mouth at a time to avoid leaving a gluttonous impression.Neither should you stretch your neck,open your mouth wide and extend your tongue to catch food you are lifting to your mouth.If there is food around your mouth,use a tissue or a napkin to wipe it,instead of licking it with your tongue.When chewing food,don鈥檛 make noises.It is best not to talk with others with your mouth full.Be temperate in laughing lest you spew your food or the food goes down your windpipe and causes choking.If you need to talk,you should speak little and quietly.6.When spitting out bones or other inedible parts of the meal,use chopsticks or a hand to take them and put them on the table in front of you instead of spitting them directly onto the table or the ground.If you want to cough or sneeze,use your hand or a handkerchief to cover your mouth and turn away.If you find something unpleasant in your mouth when chewing or phlegm in the throat,you should leave the dinner table to spit it out.7.You should try to refill your bowl with rice yourself and take the initiative to fill the bowls of elders with rice and food from the dishes.If elders fill your bowl or add food to your bowl,you should express your thanks.8.Concentrate on the meal.Watching television,reading or carrying on some other activity while having a meal is considered a bad habit.There are also certain rules and conventions relating to chopsticks:1.Do not stick chopsticks vertically into your food when not using them,especially not into rice,as this will make Chinese people think of funerals.Only at funerals are chopsticks (or sticks of incense) stuck into the rice that is put onto the altar.2.Do not wave your chopsticks around in the air too much or play with them.3.Do not stab or skewer food with your chopsticks.Pick food up by exerting sufficient inward pressure on the chopsticks to grasp the food securely and move it smoothly to your mouth or bowl.It is consider bad form to drop food,so ensure it is gripped securely before carrying it.Holding one鈥檚 bowl close to the dish when serving oneself or close to the mouth when eating helps.4.To separate a piece of food into two pieces,exert controlled pressure on the chopsticks while moving them apart from each other.This needs much practice.5.Some consider it unhygienic to use the chopsticks that have been near (or in) one鈥檚 mouth to pick food from the central dishes.Serving spoons or chopsticks can be provided,and in this case you will need remember to alternate between using the serving chopsticks to move food to your bowl and your personal chopsticks for transferring the food to your mouth.Some restaurants in China have forks available and all will have spoons.If you are not used to chopsticks,you can ask the restaurant staff to provide you with a fork or spoon.
您可能关注的推广回答者:您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&正文
和外国朋友聊啥不尴尬?
来源:  16:39:35 【】 
不知道大家有没有酱紫的经历:有时和外国朋友聊天不知道该说些什么?因为不知道想说的话题会不会是人家文化里不应该谈及的,问了会不会造成尴尬的局面。
  今天就请Alison老师来跟我们说一说,对于西方人,哪些话题是绝对安全的,甚至是受欢迎的?(不过要申明,人跟人终究是不同哒,这只是个指导,不能保证是“万金油”话题哟!)
  1. 首先,电影、餐厅、公众事件、假期和电视节目(films, restaurants, public events, vacations and TV shows) 这几个都是西方人乐于聊的东西,用它们作为聊天话题绝对没错,不用担心触到雷区~~此外,传说中外国人很喜欢谈论的天气也是可以拿来当话题的,不过有些人会觉得有点无聊就是了。
  2. 其次大家要了解,西方人还蛮喜欢给朋友建议的,所以如果你拿某件事儿来问他们,他们会很乐意给你答案的哟~~比方说:
  Do you know if anything good is playing at the cinema right now?
  你知道影院里现在有上映什么好电影吗?(“电影院”英国人说cinema,美国人则说movie theater)
  I really want to find a good I any suggestions?
  我很想找到一家好的意大利餐馆,你有什么推荐吗?
  I saw an advertisement on TV last night for that new show, Prison Break. Have you seen it?
  昨晚我在电视里看到那部新剧《越狱》的广告,你看到了吗?
  3. 最后,要想把谈话继续下去,最好的办法就是多问问题啦!
  比如你问,"Do you know any good Italian restaurants?"(你知道什么吃意大利菜的好地方吗?)对方却回答,"No, sorry―I don't really like Italian food."(对不起我不知道,其实我不太喜欢吃意大利菜……)那你可以接着问,"Oh, ok. What kind of food do you usually go out for then?"(哦~~那你一般出去吃哪种菜呢?)这样就能比较顺利地把话题继续下去啦!
  【共通问题讲解】
  下面是Alison老师对于同学们所存在的一些普遍问题的点评,包括我们在聊天提问时要注意哪些地方,以及大家共通的发音问题:
  1. 有很多同学会用一点小恭维来开始聊天,比如“你头发剪得真好,哪儿剪的呀?”或是“我一直想买个这样的包包,你在哪儿买的呀?”这都很好,不过要小心,别让人家觉得你是在拿自己和他/她比较。比如,如果你说“你唱歌比我好多了!我要怎么才能改进?”或是“你的包包比我的漂亮,哪儿买的呀?”这样的对话会让西方人觉得有点不舒服。
  西方人的习惯是不怎么在聊天中做比较,因为可能会让人觉得不礼貌。所以即便你是想用这个比较来抬高别人,西方人也会觉得有点唐突哟,这点得注意了。
  2. 还有一些同学会问过于宽泛的问题,那样可能会让人家无从回答:比如问“我要去法国,给点儿建议呗?”或是“我要去eBay上买夹克,有啥意见不?”这些问题都要再细化一下才好~~
  3. 最后我们看一下发音的问题:
  首先,"Italian"这个单词,它的重音在第二个音节上。要发好这个音,你的嘴巴要张大,让那个[]音发出来。
  其次,"advertisement"这个单词在英音和美音中的念法是不同的。英式的发音重音在第二个音节上,且卷舌的R音要弱化;相对的,美音的重音在第一个音节上。请大家注意区分一下哦~~1&&
文章责编:haoyan723& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 15:52:23)?&&( 15:51:31)?&&( 15:46:36)?&&( 17:31:22)?&&( 17:30:29)?&&( 17:28:42)
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-}

我要回帖