下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求mc红茶欧美超嗨电音 的伴奏是什么歌曲
求mc红茶欧美超嗨电音 的伴奏是什么歌曲
你说的是统一冰红茶最新 艾薇儿代言的那个广告么?那首歌是艾薇儿的 sk8er boy 滑板男孩
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家欧美电音乐 一段舒缓伴奏后啊的一声_百度知道
欧美电音乐 一段舒缓伴奏后啊的一声
m always aloneToo scared to say,let it take you awayAs okayJust be hopefulWhat I wear is all I haveWm so scared insideDoesn't got a choice,but!)?&#39,let it take you away (Take you away)And be hopeful,you take all I haveWhen ICause I'm walking to school withsweat around my collarI've doneYou know I have no Dad, take a moment pleaseEvery single day youbring me to my knees&#39,my life't easy,but (Yeah), yes I am,yes It ask to be bornbut now I have to payI ain's okayJust be hopefulI give you all my moneyevery single dayI didn&#39, that't easy, hopeful for todayTake this music and use it,and he&#39, yes Ill make a wayI know it ain'll make a wayI know it ain'm fator whether I&#39, hopeful (Yeah);shaving trouble with my DadIll make a wayI know it ain&#39, but?I wake up everyday,yeah, hopeful, that's a messTCause I&#39,don&#39, writing this songTryna fit in,you call me a foolI ain't got the looksWhy do you always hurt meand destroy my books,hopeful for today (Hopeful for today)Take this music and use it(Bars and Melody, hopeful for todayTake tll make a wayI know it ain&#39,and he' from a bagYo mister bully,yeah you and meMt wanna fight I wanna learnSos nowhere to turnCCause I&#39,too scared to hollaI't easy,don&#39,I'Cause I's asking mewhy I&#39, that'm hopeful, I'm thinYou call me loser, hopeful, where do I belong,yes I am,and he&#39,I't wanna leave my homeMy momma've cried so many tears,let it take you awayAnd be hopeful,tell me what I't really matterif I ain&#39,but,hopeful for today (Yeah)Take tm hopeful,there&#39,you search through my bagsI wrote this song for you to seeWe could&#39, help me pleaseI't want no stressMs okay'they hurt real badI wanna tell my Mum but she's okayJust be hopefulWhy do you tripat the colour of my skinAnd whether I&#39Hopeful - Bars And MelodyOh-oh-oh(Yeah)Please help me GodI feel so aloneI&#39,and he&#39,let it take you awayAnd be hopeful,m livin'ttake it on my ownI&#39,I don&#39, that'm living with my Mum&#39,I gotta go to schoolI wish I had an angelto stick by my sideI'm just a kid I can&#39
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 幼儿舒缓伴奏 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信