What'swhat the matter回答 With Ben?(改为同义词) What's____

What's the Difference Between a Boy & a Girl_百度影视
订阅精彩视频,请
What's the Difference Between a Boy & a Girl当前位置: >>
>> 浏览试卷
2014新人教版新目标英语八年级下unit1 What’s the matter!全单元学案
 作者:佚名 &&日期:日 && 
Part 1: 目标导学
1.单词和词组:matter, have a cold, stomachache, toothache, headache, sore, back, arm, ear, eye, foot, hand, head, leg, mouth, neck, nose, stomach, tooth, throat,see a dentist, fever, lie down,rest, cough, X-ray, honey, dentist, take one&s temperature,should
2.句型:学会用What&s the matter? I have a cold. / I have a stomachache.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& / I have a sore back.& / I have a sore throat .等谈论身体情况。
3. 学习用should 给出建议
Part 2: 课前预学
一. 把你所知道的身体部位的单词写下来,并写出其相应的中文意思。
完成书本P1.1a的练习。
二.合作探究
1. have a cold的意思是&感冒,着凉&为固定词组,have 表示生&病,解释下列词组的意思。have a sore throat _________&&&&&& have a sore back&& __________&&&&
have a fever&& _______________&&&& have a headache ______________
have a stomachache _____________&&&&& have a toothache ______
2.What&s the matter?怎么了,其后常与介词with 连用。类似的问句还有:
What&s wrong (with you)? What&s the trouble (with you)? What&s your trouble?
What&s the matter with Ben? (改为同义句)What&s _______ with Jim?
Part 3: 当堂互学
1.Play a game:touch and say.(看看你掌握了多少身体部位的单词)
2.Listen and choose.(听录音并在相应的名字后标出身体不适的代码)
(1.have a cold& 2.have a stomachache& 3.have a toothache
4.have a sore back& 5.have a sore throat )
Nancy ____&& Sarah _____& David ____& Ben _____& Judy _____
3.Look at the picture and say like this:(先完成1b的练习,再看图片说)
例句:Sarah doesn&t look well. She has a cold.
4.Listen and repeat.
5.Pairwork.(参考1c)
6.Listen and finish 2a & 2b.
7. Listen and repeat.
8.Pairwork. (参考2c)
Part 4: 随堂固学
根据中文写词组
1.感冒;着凉_______________ 2.胃疼___________________ 3.牙疼___________________
4.背疼__________________ 5.喉咙痛___________________ 6.发烧_________________
7.咳嗽__________________ 8.自己割伤______________ 9.量体温___________________ 10.躺下休息___________________11. 喝加蜂蜜的温水____________________________
12.看牙医并拍片_________________________ 13.上些药___________________________
A: _______________________________, Helen? You don&t look well.
B: I _______ a toothache.
A: I think you should see _____________ and get ______________.It helps a lot.
看图写话(结合书本P2,2a图片,每组一幅图,不要写对话)
例如:Sarah is my sister. She was playing with her friends at the park yesterday.
Later, it got windy. But she didn&t put on her jacket.Now she has a cold.In fact,
she hardly ever has a cold.So I think she doesn&t need to go to the doctor.She should lie down and rest.At the same time,she should drink more hot water.If necessary, take her temperature and then decide.
【本节反思】
1. 通过今天的学习,你会用什么句子来询问别人不适?
2. 表达身体不适的词组,你会吧?
3. 根据别人不适给出适当的建议,你应该会了?
4. 记住:A step a day makes a difference.
【课后作业】
Unit 1 What&s the matter?
Section A (2d & 3c)
Part 1: 目标导学
&1.& 重点单词,词组break,take breaks,hurt(hurt),passenger,off,get off,to one&s surprise,onto,trouble,hit(hit),right away,get into:
&2. 句型:I have a headache. I think you should lie down and rest.
Part 2: 课前预学
翻译下面句子。
1.&你怎么了?我头很痛而且脖子动不了。
&下载信息&&[文件大小:14.81 KB 下载次数: 次]
【】【】【】【】【】
※上一篇文章:
※下一篇文章:【名师最新原创】人教版八年级英语下册(2015)导学案Unit1+What’s+the+matter_中华文本库
第1页/共5页
文本预览:
课题:Unit1 What’s the matter?(第 1 课时)
第一标 设置目标 学习 matter, have, cold, have a cold, stomachache, sore, back, arm, ear, eye, foot, hand, head, leg, mouth, neck, nose, stomach, tooth, throat,see a dentist 等词汇,能读并写这些 词汇;能用 What’s the matter? I have a cold. I have a stomachache. I have a sore back. I have a sore throat 谈论身体情况;会用 should 给出建议。
第二标 【任务一】 (
我的任务 【导框】
5 分钟) 行为事要 (行为标准,主要是:完成任务的时间,赋分)
预习感知: 把你所知道的身体部位的单词写下来,并写出其相应的中文意思。 --------- ---------------- ------- ------------------- --------- ------------------------------- ---------------- --------- ---------------- -------- ------------------------------- ---------------- ------- ------------------ ------ --------------------------------- ---------------- ------- ------------------- -------- ----------------------【任务二: 】( 分钟)小组合作讨论,展示与点评,教师指点 【方法提示】 如 何 用 should 来题建议。
合作探究 1.have a cold 的意思是“感冒,着凉”为固定词组,have 表示生,,病, 解释下列词组的意思。 have a sore throat _____________ have a sore neck _______________ have a fever _______________ have a headache __________________ have a stomachache _____________ have a toothache ________________ 2.What’s the matter? 怎么了,其后常与介词 with 连用。类似的问句还有: What’s wrong (with )you? What’s the trouble (with you)? What’s your trouble? What’s the matter with Ben? (改为同义句) What’s _______ with Jim? 3.That’s a good idea. 好主意= Good idea. 用语对别人的建议、忠告,表示赞成。 我们去游泳吧? ---Let’s go swimming 好主意 ---__________ _________.. 语法:情态动词 should 的用法 1)should 常用来表示劝告、建议、认为某人应该做某事。 2)should 本身不能单独作谓语,必须和动词原形连用。should 没有人 称和数的变化,其否定形式为 shouldn’t. 如:
We__________ study hard. 我们应该努力学习。 第一标 设置目标 You_________ play computer games. 学习目标: 你不应该玩电脑游戏。 学习 fever, toothache, rest, honey, dentist, should, headache, shouldn’t, ago, so, illness, advice. 及短语 feel well,three days ago,lie down, 句型:I’m not feeling well./I hope you feel better
第三标 反馈目标( 学成情况:
分钟) ;家长签名:
单项选择 ( ) 1. I have a toothache. I should _________. A.drink more water B.lie down and rest C.see the dentist D.drink some hot tea with honey. ( ) 2. He has a stomachahe. He________ eat anything for 24 hours. A. needn’t B. may not C. Isn’t D. shouldn’t ( ) 3.---- What’s the matter ________ you?---Nothing. I’m just tired. A. for B. with C.
第1页/共5页
寻找更多 ""}

我要回帖

更多关于 no matter what i do 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信