但首先出现不是在电影中,这部电影只是引用并推广了而已,首先出现在K.Will “我需要你”的mv里
不是电影,是K.Will 《我需要你》的mv
这是一部MV里面的。&我需要你—K.Will
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首用小号吹的歌曲的名字,好像不知道是哪部电影里的插曲吧,欧美的小号吹的流行乐_百度知道
求一首用小号吹的歌曲的名字,好像不知道是哪部电影里的插曲吧,欧美的小号吹的流行乐
ma miss you so muchI&#39, baby let&#39,go ahead and call it upGo ll be fine, ooh&#39,go ahead and call it upYoCause I'm not what you needBut I'ma miss you so muchI't make it work,oh forgive my selfish heartHey,you's keep in touchYos keep in touchYoll marry such a lovely wifeAnd hopefully we&#39,go ahead and call it upYou got my number baby, baby let'm not what you needBut I't bit no good to youAt least not the way it intended to,oh forgive my selfish heartHll marry such a lovely wifeAnd hopefully we't wanna waste your timeNo;t give youthe time you were deservingAnd I admit that I was stupidwhen I threw your love awayBut I hope that we can still be okayBaby let's keep in touch, go ahead and call it upYCause I'cause I be swervingI couldn&#39,go ahead and call it upSorry I couldn&#39,Your kiss is a drugthat pulls me back so quickUntil I pull us apart, go ahead and call it upYom too focused on this dream,Your kiss is a drug thatpulls me back so quickUntil Im never gon'm not what you needBut I&#39, but I&#39!Baby let'm too focused on this dream, baby let&#39,go ahead and call it upYore one of a kindBut I&#39, ooh's keep in touchYou got my number baby, ooh&#39,oh forgive my selfish heartBaby let&#39, oohYm too focused on this dream, ooh&#39,go ahead and call it upYou got my number baby, go ahead and call it upGo ahead and call it up,Your kiss is a drug that pulls me back so quickUntil Ima miss you so muchI'm too fm not what you needBut I&#39,Your kiss is a drug that pulls me back so quickUntil I pull us apart, but it wound my old soulWhen I said goodbye I wasn' let you knowEach and every day you call me beautifulYou deserve to knowthe worst is soon gon' come aroundAnd it breaks my heart to have to let you downBut I don&#39!But baby let'm gone &#39, no noBut I don't wanna waste your timeNo,yeah I can&#39, you deserve to find the love of your lifeOne day you't denyYoma miss you so muchI'Cause I&#39,go ahead and call it upYou got my number baby,I had to call it offBut you were the best in bed, forgive my selfish heartHey, go ahead and call it upYou got my number baby, you deserve to find the love of your lifeOne day you'Cause I&#39,go ahead and call it upGo ahead and call it upMy Selfish Heart - Meghan TrainorMy selfish heart wasn&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁sophie marceau的经典电影,《勇敢的心》大家应该都看过吧,想当初在欧美火爆的程度也不亚于《泰坦尼克号》,美女+英雄的悲情戏复活了很多人的心,其中的插曲“for the love of a princess”不知道还得多少人流泪,真的很感人,苏格兰风笛吹出了小威廉华莱士的悲伤,也吹出了王妃
分享这个视频的人喜欢
热门视频推荐
热门日志推荐
同类视频推荐
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场这首歌词是在哪一部戏的 我记得是一部曾经很红的电影 风往哪里吹,吹过千山万水之颠_百度知道
这首歌词是在哪一部戏的 我记得是一部曾经很红的电影 风往哪里吹,吹过千山万水之颠
那是动漫 歌词我现在记起了一点 是 风往哪里吹 吹过千山万水之巅 云往哪里飘 飘过千山万水一边 ……
看似终点却回到起点……等待了你誓言了我 竟然要……
其余的我忘了
提问者采纳
《风云决》啊
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
千山万水的相关知识
其他1条回答
《英雄本色》
等待您来回答
下载知道APP