其他1条回答
holidayexcitedwhenwaterquicklydaysintoatenobodylose
初二英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初三英语题,求大神帮助一下.&_百度作业帮
初三英语题,求大神帮助一下.&
andhardworkingcarefulinsidepulled初二英语首字母填空,大神进 One day during the German occupatio_百度知道
初二英语首字母填空,大神进 One day during the German occupatio
b_________ loudly hit. c__________ !” The girl thought.h_________ for it,大神进 One day during the German occupation(占领) of France in World War II, four 1, I kissed the back of my hand and then hit the German on the face. s__________ that the German kissed the old woman 7. h__________ in the dark and later a sound of a face 3. p________ were in a train compartment(车厢), a middle—aged Frenchman and a German officer. G___________ face was red. e_________.e_________ she is for all the French girls: an old woman, “What a wonderful 5.i_________ of me, a young girl, nobody said anything but the 4. When the train went into a tunnel(隧道)! The Frenchman thought, a loud kiss was 2初二英语首字母填空: he kissed the girl and I was 9: that was quite 10. When the train came out of the tunnel. The old woman looked kindly at the young girl and thought, “It was 6!” The German thought that the Frenchman was quite 8
提问者采纳
1 passengers2 heard3 burst4 German5 example6 sorry7 instead8 crazy9 hit10 enshrouded
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
passengers
embarrassed
初二英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}