有一首歌歌词是啦啦啦的歌词是u内发,有内发英文歌

找一首英文歌曲,里面有句歌词是say goodbye。
找一首英文歌曲,里面有句歌词是say goodbye。
08-12-20 & 发布
say goodbye
歌手:brooke allison
专辑:the kiss-off (goodbye)
Written by:Mark portmann / allan richOnce in every lifeSomeone steals your heartAnd you are forever changedEven when you must partYou find it hard to leaveThe feelings aren't goneBut a voice inside is telling youBrooke AllisonYou can't hold onSo say goodbye oh i can't say that i won't cryCause i'm so gladFor everything we hadThe good and badSay goodbyeJust look at meYou'll know that i… still love you soEven though we have to say goodbyeNo matter where you areWherever that may beI will always have you hereDeep in the heart of meWe will always have the memories….remember whenChorusYou've got your life and you know i've got mineBut we will always beForever intertwinedOur hearts know thatIt would be wrong to staySo beforeYou turn and walk awayChorusYou'll know that i have one last wishOne last kissBefore we say goodbye
请登录后再发表评论!
你说的女生也许不是原唱: 楼否me 很怀疑是follow me Follow Me 歌手:Uncle Cracker 专辑:Double Wide Follow Me You don't know how you met me You don't know why You can't turn around and say goodbye All you know is when I'm with you, I make you free And swim through your veins like a fish in the sea I'm singin Follow me everything is alright I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you Want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me I'm not worried bout the ring you wear Cause as long as I know one knows than nobody can care You're feelin guilty and I'm well aware But you don't look ashamed and baby I'm not scared I'm singin Follow me everything is alright I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you Want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me Won't give you money I can't give you the sky Your better off if you don't ask why I'm not the reason that you go astray And we'll be alright if you don't ask me stay I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you Want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me You don't know how you met me You don't know why You can't turn around and say goodbye All you know is when I'm with you I make you free And swim through your veins like a fish in the sea I'm singin Follow me everything is alright I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you Want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me I'm singing Follow me everything is alright I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you Want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me I'm singin Follow me everything is alright I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you Want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me 或者 say goodbye 歌手:barry manilow 专辑:here at the mayflower Who is she? this beautiful creature insisting on being alone? it would all make sense if you could hear her on the phone: hello,who's there? oh no how'd you find me I gotta go don't wanna hear another lie you tell me that you love me and you promise that you'll change you broke my heart this time we're through now say goodbye say goodbye say goodbye it's too late to give it one more try you'll always have my heart I guess you knew it from the start but if you love me say goodbye I take you back and then you go and hurt me I've had enough I'm such a fool I don't know why I've got to start my life again it's over can't you see this time it's done it's really done please say goodbye say goodbye say goodbye it's too late to give it one more try you'll always have my heart I guess you knew it from the start but if you love me say goodbye and the nights are gonna get easier that's what they say see, sometimes I don't even think about you I don't even dream about you sometimes I don't even miss you night and day say goodbye please say goodbye baby it's too late to give it one more try you'll always have my heart I guess you knew it from the start but if you love me say goodbye if you love me if you love me say goodbye
请登录后再发表评论!
[ti:never say goodbye][ar:never say goodbye][al:ep单曲]never say goodbyeyea, whats going on 2007 y to the s.t.a.rtake up micyeah everybody listen to our music stylekeep it up keep it up,two step with me, come on,lets do it do it do it like this1,2 baby clap your handseverybody lets go ha ha ha hai want yall ladies clap againyeah let me hear u say wut yo let me tell you its my story爱情留的痕迹好像真实的 movie 那么多的过去让我心里难过受到的伤害没关系告诉自己不必那么担心别难过爱情不是人生的一切不要失望never say goodbye so get upif you go awayyou will see me crydon't you let me gobaby don't you let me down你在我身边却心不在焉表情很奇怪让我感觉危险you never say goodbye 我不让你离开你是否在想她我应该伤心吗我很想忘记你却停不住爱你写怎样的结局在爱情故事里(mario) and we the best aint no need to stress范超文赫 aint no need to impress说什么我是你的你的耐心听我说呵 non stop you are just a very good friendyo call it a fling or a love thingi don't care i can handle any drama that you bring.不要怕别再发呆坦白别再骗我你的心里还有我吗告诉我在想我吗my baby love love lovebaby you are right tight all night that's righti am still in love with you hey别总是怀疑我的每句话 ohi'm still in love with you heylet me hear you say hey hey hey相信你和我的约定别再浪费我们最完美的激情时光我对你一如既往不要让我失望only u missing youbaby 1,2,3,4 i got the mic checkdon't you let me gobaby don't you let me downyou never say good bye 我不让你离开你是否在想她我应该伤心吗我可以忘记你你保重你自己写怎样的结局在爱情故事里you never say good bye (come on come on)我不让你离开(wana ride with the homie right?)你是否在想她(wana get right then get high )我应该伤心吗(ride with me ill ride with you)我很想忘记你(you go down on me ill go down on you)却停不住爱你(yeah~)写怎样的结局(just me and you come on)在爱情故事里(one more time now)don't you let me go (say what)don't you let me down (one more time now)1,2 baby clap ur handseverybody lets go ha ha ha hai want yall ladies clap againlet me hear u say hey hey hey我想问在你心里别躲着我先问你我和你是什么关系休想你在骗我yo 我知道我喜欢你非常温柔非常能够给我超感享受 kids flow is incredible我想问在你心里你别躲着我先问你我和你是什么关系 baby never say goodbye yea~
请登录后再发表评论!
是不是AIR supply空气补给的 Goodbye Goodbye by Air supply I can see the pain living in your eyes And I know how hard you try You deserve to have so much more I can feel your heart and I sympathize And I\'ll never criticize all you\'ve ever meant to my life I don\'t want to let you down I don\'t want to lead you on I don\'t want to hold you back From where you might belong You would never ask me why My heart is so disguised I just can\'t live a lie anymore I would rather hurt myself Than to ever make you cry There\'s nothing left to say but good-bye You deserve the chance at the kind of love I\'m not sure I\'m worthy of Losing you is painful to me I don\'t want to let you down I don\'t want to lead you on I don\'t want to hold you back From where you might belong You would never ask me why My heart is so disguised I just can\'t live a lie anymore I would rather hurt myself Than to ever make you cry There\'s nothing left to say but good-bye You would never ask me why My heart is so disguised I just can\'t live a lie anymore I would rather hurt myself Than to ever make you cry There\'s nothing left to try now it\'s gonna hurt us both it\'s no other way than to say goodbye
请登录后再发表评论!
是NEVER HAD A DREAM COME TURE
请登录后再发表评论!求一首歌 既有中文也有英文 男生唱的 高潮部分是英文歌词好像是什么【重复的】love u 的_百度知道
求一首歌 既有中文也有英文 男生唱的 高潮部分是英文歌词好像是什么【重复的】love u 的
不是may i love you
歌词里有重复的 love 和 u
提问者采纳
施人诚 曲:Jung Yeon Jun我要如何才能拥抱你呢紧紧抱着我吻你你附和从朋友晋升情人角色从苦涩转变成了快乐把钥匙交给了你你却转身将我囚禁在一扇叫做等待的门里你试过那么多心的锁怎么就不来开启我的爱情love you, love you, may i love you, may i love you?tell me what to do 才能让你不孤单我不孤独一起找幸福当这个世界一步一步华丽到荒芜请放心我还是你的信徒love you, love you张智成 may i love you词
其他类似问题
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌曲,里面有句歌词是(发的发的加的慢)是首慢摇最近很火。是什么歌?_百度知道
有一首英文歌曲,里面有句歌词是(发的发的加的慢)是首慢摇最近很火。是什么歌?
提问者采纳
韩文歌 gentleman
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁晓得有一首歌是一个童声唱的 是英文歌 旋律是一首儿歌的旋律 但歌词好像不一样 节奏感比较强 谁晓得说一-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 谁晓得有一首歌是一个童声唱的 是英文歌 旋律是一首儿歌的旋律 但歌词好像不一样 节奏感比较强 谁晓得说一
谁晓得有一首歌是一个童声唱的 是英文歌 旋律是一首儿歌的旋律 但歌词好像不一样 节奏感比较强 谁晓得说一
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“谁晓得有一首歌是一个童声唱的 是英文歌 ”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“谁晓得有一首歌是一个童声唱的 是英文歌 ”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:谁晓得有一首歌是一个童声唱的 是英文歌 旋律是一首儿歌的旋律 但歌词好像不一样 节奏感比较强 谁晓得说一,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1: 不晓得你说的是不是schnuffels weihnachtslied ?/v_show/id_XNjA5MDEzOTY=.html还是。Oare Cat ?/programs/view/UfL3DoJ2cbY/不过这是德文。。LZ可否说得再详细一些?通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:答:不晓得你说的是不是schnuffels weihnachtslied ? /v_show/id_XNjA5MDEzOTY=.html 还是。Oare Cat ? /programs/view/UfL3DoJ2cbY/ 不过这是德文。。 LZ可否说得再详细一些?===========================================答:nas的i can?===========================================问:开始唱的时候还有那种加快了的感觉答:be what you wanna be? forever young===========================================问:开始唱的时候还有那种加快了的感觉答:1.burning---Maria Arredondo 以前我就喜欢,最近超受欢迎的一首歌哦 2.ここにいるよ--feat.青山テルマ そばにいるね--feat.青山テルマ 这两首是姐妹曲哦,我最爱的两首日文歌了~ 3.remember---the melody /blog/music/the_me...===========================================问:中间有一段 “哈哈哈哈”的答:Chain Hang Low Jibbs [Kids] Beasta! Do your chain hang low Do it wobble to the flo' Do it shine in the light Is it platinum, Is it gold Could you throw it over ya shoulda If ya hot, it make ya cold Do your chain hang low [Jibbs...===========================================问:中间有一段 “哈哈哈哈”的答:peerless,又叫what u want to be===========================================问:中间有一段 “哈哈哈哈”的答:SongTaste--英国酒吧很红的一首歌--童声伴奏(到酷狗搜就有) Be What You Wanna Be 这两首中的一首!你听听! 不是的话就到酷狗的“我要歌舞青春”音乐电台找找!里面有几百首好听的英文歌!! 如:big big world wild wild web it's my life rol...===========================================问:他的MV是一开始只有一个小男孩在一个黑黑的环境里在唱歌,好象是在说战...答:Tell me Why 百度MP3上搜下就有了,===========================================问:歌手是 吴文斌。 吴文斌-djabin 。开头好像还有“doctor I konw your.......答:歌曲:B What U Wanna B 所属专辑:Darin 艺人:Darin Zanyar 语种:英语 唱片公司:Columbia 发行时间:日 至于无损什么的,你下个百度音乐客户端就可以下载无损的。 或者手机上有天天动听也可以有无损的下载=========================================== you can be just the one you wanna be police man, fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be 是这首歌吗?应该是吧...===========================================可能是少女时代的Gee=========================================== 死性不改=========================================== 蝴蝶 Le Papillon===========================================有两个名字&peerless或者叫be you wanna be&是一个男生加一群童声&演唱的&瑞典男歌手 达林赞亚 演唱===========================================周华健《我是明星》===========================================夏日星,是有童声的部分===========================================确定是小孩子么,原唱应该是庚澄庆,情非得已 情非得己(流星花园主题曲) 演唱:庚澄庆 难以忘记初次见你 一双迷人的眼睛 在我脑海里你的身影挥散不去 握你的双手感觉...===========================================是一个新人AJOO唱的《PAPARAZZI》下载地址如下: http://224./456c/zh-cn/preview/fe8b4c7a54f522570fbed5f49b2f6264/preview.mp3 ps:如果不是这首...===========================================好像是郭富城的,忘记歌名了,你从他的热门歌里找吧~===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助找一首英文歌,女生唱的,只知道几句歌词i am so happy~~i am your baby when you fall in love~~i am your-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 找一首英文歌,女生唱的,只知道几句歌词i am so happy~~i am your baby when you fall in love~~i am your
找一首英文歌,女生唱的,只知道几句歌词i am so happy~~i am your baby when you fall in love~~i am your
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“找一首英文歌,女生唱的,只知道几句歌词i”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“找一首英文歌,女生唱的,只知道几句歌词i”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:找一首英文歌,女生唱的,只知道几句歌词i am so happy~~i am your baby when you fall in love~~i am your,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:是S.H.E的《H.B.O》么
It's just another
ordinary Monday blue
seems all the stars are
falling apart for me and u
and i feel happy happy
i'm so happy
when i fall in love
because i'm happy happy
i'm so happy
when i fall in love
Rain drops keep falling
all the Wednesday till midnight
but i can feel the sunshine
you give me on the line
and u say baby baby
i'm your baby
when u fall in love
u call me baby baby
i'm your baby
when u fall in love
Thank god it's Friday
i can't wait to be with u
all night we walk into
the moonlight rainbow dream
and you're my only only
i'm ur only
when we fall in love
now we're happy, baby,
love's the only thing for u and me
and you're my only only
i'm ur only
when we fall in love
now we're happy, baby,
love's the only thing for u and me通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:问:求一首英文歌,Microsoft一个广告的配曲,女声唱的,只记得一段歌词是 “...答:Sara bareilles brave吧我很喜欢很喜欢如果是的话可以交个朋友===========================================问:有大神知道吗?旋律很不错的。没有分可以给了。。。答:很多《love mail》===========================================问:每当唱I can的时候,音会彪上去唱I can的时候音彪上去的,很有力量答:firefly-ateen 、 Find Your Love-Peggy Lee 、 diana anaid - last thing 家好月圆插曲 、 To Be You_Kim Lukas 、 Nobody-Wonder Girls 、 Burning-Maria Arredondo 、 Far Away From Home-Groove Coverage 、 I Could Be The One-Donna ...===========================================问:本人不懂英语,依稀记得歌词里有句i'll be ok,不知道对不对 还没起音乐...答:Leona Lewis - Better In Time===========================================问:求一首女生唱的英文歌曲名字,节奏轻快,歌词副歌部分有say i还是say hi...答:she 很好听===========================================问:找一首女生唱的欧美歌曲,结尾是一段女人笑声,中间有句歌词是I know yo...答:baby===========================================问:求一首英文歌,女生唱的,一开始就唱just什么的,歌词大概有什么clearly...答:stronger?===========================================是S.H.E的《H.B.O》么 It's just another ordinary Monday blue seems all the stars are falling apart for me and u and i feel happy happy i'm so happy when i fall i...===========================================是S.H.E的《H.B.O》么 It's just another ordinary Monday blue seems all the stars are falling apart for me and u and i feel happy happy i'm so happy when i fall in love bec...===========================================H.B.O 现在对古人好崇拜,这句 功夫不负有心人~~! 说太好了 好不容易啊 给我找到了 还以为是哪个外国歌手唱的呢=========================================== Trouble with a friend ---Lenka=========================================== I Dont Wanna Say Goodbye 我知道光阴转眼就过 我爱你你是最清楚 天生爱慕唱歌 直至看到你要快离座 月冷星辉明知都会过 仍是要痛痛快快为你歌 今天继续唱歌...=========================================== Jump Then Fall - Taylor Swift 链接不发了,一发就吞,你自己百度下吧,有问题随时问我,我会耐心解答。=========================================== I Dont Wanna Say Goodbye 我知道光阴转眼就过 我爱你你是最清楚 天生爱慕唱歌 直至看到你要快离座 月冷星辉明知都会过 仍是要痛痛快快为你歌 今天继续唱歌 获到 千...===========================================歌曲《Heartbeats》所属专辑: Swings And Roundabouts 歌手: Amy Diamond 歌词:I can... away 出卖了我 I just want to know 我想知道 If you too feel afraid 你是否也感到担心 I can...=========================================== Heidi Montag的《No more》===========================================歌词唱的是,Hey Mrs Dj.慢摇类型的。Mariah Carey有一首歌名是Last Night A DJ Saved... Tings组合的歌Great DJ,也是说唱的,不过我个人感觉挺欢快的。- -不知道是不是你找的...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助}

我要回帖

更多关于 有一首歌词伤感 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信