帮忙太宗尝止一树下翻译一下

帮忙翻译一下_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下
You had better do that again14.
When she got home that evening.
Who is the girl in white shirt4.
Are you fond of music 1?11.
Air pollution is more serious than water pollution8.
He did not need to attend the meeting3.
The teacher came earlier than expected16.12.18.
I have no idea what to say10,She showed her husband the beautiful hat she had bought5.
I got to the library by bus ?13.
Will you go shopping with me .
I reached Beijing early in the morning15.
She sent me a Christmas card last year7?17.
Young persons under twenty-five make up nearly half of the American poplation6.
People usually hate mice.
Were there any phone calls for me while I was out ,But one mouse won the hearts of the people all over the world2.
Would you mind waiting outside .
What kind of life do most people enjoy.
I got there by plane late at night9
大气污染远比水污染严重81.人们都讨厌老鼠.你介意去外面等吗.你最好再做一遍14.他没必要出席会议3.你愿意和我去购物吗18.我出去后有没有来电话.在美国.我今早到达北京15.那晚回到家.你热衷于音乐吗11.我乘公交车去到图书馆12.大多数人们喜欢过什么样的生活17.穿白衬衫的女孩是谁4.去年她送给我一张圣诞明信片7.我不知道该说什么10,她向丈夫展示了她买的漂亮帽子5.老师来的比预期的早16?13,年龄25岁以下的年轻人 有近人口一半在化妆6.昨晚很晚了 我乘飞机到达那里9,但有一只老鼠赢得全世界人们的心(micky mouse)2
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
但有鼠标赢得了世界各地人民的心2,水质污染8,她发现丈夫的美丽的帽子。当她那天晚上回家。12。我到达北京的清晨15。根据2005年的青少年占近一半的美国poplation6,她买了5。我来到巴士库1。你喜欢音乐吗。空气污染更为严重。她给我寄来了去年圣诞咭7。18。我得到有飞机在深夜9。人们通常讨厌老鼠。你和我一起去购物,而我是吗。谁是白衬衫的女孩4。?13?17。我不知道该说些什么10。什么样的生活大多数人不喜欢。您介不介意在外面。你最好做一遍14,对我。是否有任何电话?11。他没有必要参加会议3。老师比预期来得早16
1.人们通常恨老鼠,可是有一只老鼠赢得了全世界人的心。2。他不必要出席这次会议。3. 穿白衬衫的女孩是谁?4. 那天晚上当她到家时,她把她买的漂亮的帽子给丈夫看。5. 25岁以下的年轻人几乎占美国人口的一半。6. 去年她送我一张圣诞卡。7. 空气污染比水污染更严重。8.我昨晚乘飞机到那里的。9.我不知道说什么。10. 你喜欢音乐吗?11. 我坐公共汽车到图书馆。12. 我出去时有没有电话找我?13. 你最好重新把那个做了。14. 我一大早到的北京。15.老师比想象的来得早。16.大多数人喜欢什么样的生活?17.和我一起去购物好吗?18. 请你在外面等好吗?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!Hello!
It is good to hear from you.
Have you been traveling?
I would like to hear about where you have been.
I love to travel and I would love to return to China, but I am afraid we will not be able to.
I miss all of you that we met and wish we coul_百度作业帮
帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!Hello!
Have you been traveling?
I love to travel and I would love to return to China, but I am afraid we will not be able to.
I miss all of you that we met and wish we coul
Have you been traveling?
I miss all of you that we met and wish we could see you again.I hope you had a very happy Chinese New Year!
May God bless you with good health and many blessings, too!Your friend,Kathy
非常高兴收到你的来信.你出去旅游过了吗?我非常希望了解一下你曾到哪里去游玩过.我喜欢旅游而且我希望可以回到中国,但是我担心我们不能完成这个心愿.我非常想念你们,希望我们可以很快再见面.我希望你过了一个非常快乐的新年!也祝愿你身体健康,万事如意!你的朋友 凯西
喂!很高兴收到你的来信。你有没有旅游?我想听听你在哪里了。我喜欢旅行,我很乐意回归中国,但我担心我们将无法。我想念你们所有人,我们会见,并希望我们能再次见到你。 我希望你有一个非常快乐的农历新年!愿上帝保佑你身体健康,许多祝福,也! 您的朋友 凯茜...
你好 很高兴收到你的消息 你是在旅行吗?我想知道你去过哪 我喜欢旅行而且我也想返回中国 但我恐怕不行
我恨想念我们在一起的时光 希望能再次见到你我希望你有个恨快乐的新年 上帝保佑你健康 和其他的一切 你 的朋友凯西
你好,很高兴收到你的来信。你在旅游么?我很想听听有关于你去的地方。我喜欢旅游并且我想回中国,但是恐怕是不行了。我想念你们大家。期待我们再次的重逢。 我祝你在中国新年快乐!愿上帝保佑你健康,万福! 你的朋友 凯西
你好!很高兴收到你的来信。你在旅行途中吗?我有兴趣知道你去过那些地方。我喜欢旅行,也想回到中国,但恐怕我们不能。我想念你们所有人并希望能再次见到你们。 祝你度过一个愉快的新年!也祝你身体健康,万事如意!你的朋友凯西...
您可能关注的推广回答者:帮忙翻译一下,重酬!
U .S. Trade with ChinaU .S. Trade with China
The National Council for U.S. China Trade was established to promote and facilitate the expansion of commercial relations between the US and the PRC.As such it has seen many ups and downs in the C_百度作业帮
帮忙翻译一下,重酬!
U .S. Trade with ChinaU .S. Trade with China
The National Council for U.S. China Trade was established to promote and facilitate the expansion of commercial relations between the US and the PRC.As such it has seen many ups and downs in the C
U .S. Trade with China
The National Council for U.S. China Trade was established to promote and facilitate the expansion of commercial relations between the US and the PRC.As such it has seen many ups and downs in the China business.Now,approaching the 10th anniversary of Sino-US trade in June,we look forward to a new Chinese realism in trade and economic development.
The emphasis in China now is on renovation of existing plant and equipment rather than .new construction and on developing heavy industry in favor of light industry.China is taking a long-term view toward improving the climate for foreign investment and the regularization of business,as seen in the adoption of the Income Tax Law concerning foreign investment.We hope that the forth-coming Patent Law will offer further incentives to foreign companies by formally protecting their industrial property rights.
The National Council strongly supports the gradual development of decentralization of decision一making authority to municipal organizations in the area of trade.New opportunities brought about by readjustment and decentralization and through the use of new forms of trade,such as compensation trade,will help to increase exports while decreasing the costs of imports.Willingness to experiment with these new methods demonstrates the commitment andpositive attitude the PRC has toward foreign trade.
There is no question that the cutbacks in industrial imports brought about by China’s current readjustment and the inevitable initial confusion produced by decentralization of the trade structure have raised serious and legitimate questions in the minds of foreign friends.
China is committed to improving the standard of living of its people. The current scaled-down approach to development makes good political and economic sense.A solid economic foundation is being built,which will be more durable and comprehensive than any the Chinese have had before.The Chinese economy now stands a chance of developing rationally,based on practical realities,a prospect it did not have even two years ago.
U .S.Trade with China 美国对华贸易The National Council for U.S.China Trade was established to promote and facilitate the expansion of commercial relations between the US and the PRC.美中贸易国家协调会建立的目的是为了使美国和PRC的商务关系的扩张得到促进和简易化.As such it has seen many ups and downs in the China business.在如此的角色下,它已经见证了中国经济的几经沉浮.Now,approaching the 10th anniversary of Sino-US trade in June,we look forward to a new Chinese realism in trade and economic development. 现在,在迎接6月份即将到来的第10界中美贸易周年纪念之际,我们期待一个中国在贸易和经济发展中的崭新理念.The emphasis in China now is on renovation of existing plant and equipment rather than .new construction and on developing heavy industry in favor of light industry.现今中国以倾向与重整现有企业(厂房)和设备,而不是建立新机构;倾向与在有利于轻工业的基础上发展重工业.China is taking a long-term view toward improving the climate for foreign investment and the regularization of business,as seen in the adoption of the Income Tax Law concerning foreign investment.中国以长远的眼光看待促进外资投资客户和经济的规范化调整,着体现在个税改革中,中国充分考虑了外国投资的问题上.We hope that the forth-coming Patent Law will offer further incentives to foreign companies by formally protecting their industrial property rights. 我们希望即将施行的可以通过正式保护工业产品权利的方式,进一步鼓励外资公司(的投资).The National Council strongly supports the gradual development of decentralization of decision一making authority to municipal organizations in the area of trade.国家委员会 强烈支持逐渐发展中的决定权的地方分权--授权贸易领域的地方权利机构.New opportunities brought about by readjustment and decentralization and through the use of new forms of trade,such as compensation trade,will help to increase exports while decreasing the costs of imports.重整和地方分权带来了新的机遇,并且通过施用新形式的贸易方式,例如补偿贸易,将会在降低进口费用的同时促进出口.Willingness to experiment with these new methods demonstrates the commitment and positive attitude the PRC has toward foreign trade. 经历这些新方式的愿望显示了PRC 对对外贸易的决心和积极的态度.There is no question that the cutbacks in industrial imports brought about by China’s current readjustment and the inevitable initial confusion produced by decentralization of the trade structure have raised serious and legitimate questions in the minds of foreign friends. 毫无疑问,中国现行重整中所带来的进口的减少和贸易结构的地方分权所引起的不可避免的初始状态的混乱,给外国朋友带来了严重的法律上的疑问.China is committed to improving the standard of living of its people.中国承诺要提高人民的生活水平.The current scaled-down approach to development makes good political and economic sense.现行的发展紧缩政策在政治和经济上都是合理的.A solid economic foundation is being built,which will be more durable and comprehensive than any the Chinese have had before.一个稳固的经济体系正在被打造,这将是一个任何中国人都没有经理过的更加持久并合理的体系.The Chinese economy now stands a chance of developing rationally,based on practical realities,a prospect it did not have even two years ago.中国的经济正处于一个合理的发展阶段,这基于可行的事实,并且这是一个两年前没有的预期.
很简单啊:SU. 对华贸易
全国.SU 中国贸易是促进和推动扩大商业关系美国与中共.因此它有许多起起伏伏中国工商.现在,接近10周年中美经贸6月,我们期待着新中国现实的贸易和经济发展.
的强调在中国现在是装修,现有的厂房及设备,而非.新的建设和发展重型业在青睐轻工业.中国正采取一种长期性观点,对改善外国投资气候以及正规化建设生意,现在看到的通过<个人所得税法并有关外商投资.我们希...
SU. 对华贸易 全国.SU 中国贸易是促进和推动扩大商业关系美国与中共.因此它有许多起起伏伏中国工商.现在,接近10周年中美经贸6月,我们期待着新中国现实的贸易和经济发展. 的强调在中国现在是装修,现有的厂房及设备,而非.新的建设和发展重型业在青睐轻工业.中国正采取一种长期性观点,对改善外国投资气候以及正规化建设生意,现在看到的通过<个人所得税法并有关外商投资.我们希望即将举行专利法将提供进一步...
......人家给你翻译的肯定是 用翻译软件.人工翻译这么一段,没有300 块的........我笨,只不过我想发表见解.
美国 对华贸易
全国.美国中国贸易是促进和推动扩大商业关系美国与中共.因此它有许多起起伏伏中国工商.现在,接近10周年中美经贸6月,我们期待着新中国现实的贸易和经济发展.
的强调在中国现在是装修,现有的厂房及设备,而非.新的建设和发展重型业在青睐轻工业.中国正采取一种长期性观点,对改善外国投资气候以及正规化建设生意,现在看到的通过<个人所得税法并有关外商投资.我们希望即将举行专利法将提供进...帮助翻译一下_百度知道
帮助翻译一下
射频技术系列网络优化系列无线宽带接入系列用英文分别怎么说,各位帮帮忙忙,很急
提问者采纳
radio frequency technology series 射频技术系列network optimization series
网络优化系列wireless broadband access series
无线宽带接入系列
提问者评价
分给了,能不能再帮我翻译一句.细节决定一切,成败在于执行
其他类似问题
其他3条回答
Radio Frequency (RF) SeriesNetwork Optimization SeriesWireless Broadband Connection Series非此类专业, 希望能帮到
Radio technology series 无线电技术系列Network optimization series 网络最优化系列Wireless broadband access series 无线宽带接入
Wireless broadband access of radio technology series network optimization series series
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下
It is one of the most important Chinese festivals, in his sorrow Chu Yuan threw himself into the Mi Low river. Because of their admiration for Chu Yuan, the other two being the Autumn Moon Festival and Chinese New Year, is celebrated on the fifth day of the fifth moon of the lunar calendar. He was a good and respected manThe Dragon Boat Festival, also called Double Fifth Fs court. Unable to regain the respect of the emperor, but because of the misdeeds of jealous rivals he eventually fell into disfavor in the emperor&#39. The origin of this summer festival centers around a scholarly government official named Chu Yuan, the local people living adjacent to the Mi Lo River rushed into their boats to search for him while throwing rice into the waters to appease the river dragons. Although they were unable to find Chu Yuan, their efforts are still commemorated today during the Dragon Boat Festival
提问者采纳
在他的悲哀屈原投身米低河,屈原,而投掷水稻进入水域。原产地在今年夏季节为中心的学术政府官员命名为屈原,当地人民的生活毗邻的米劳河冲入他们的船只搜寻他。这是其中一个最重要的中国节日。因为他们的钦佩。 无法恢复的尊重皇帝,其他两个正在秋季中秋节和农历新年。他是一名好和尊重人,以安抚河小龙,但由于该行为的嫉妒他的竞争对手,是庆祝的第五天第五月球的阴历。虽然他们无法找到屈原端午节,最终落入监狱在皇帝的法院,也称为双重第五节
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
悲恸之下屈原身投汨罗江,居住江边得人们踏上舟去搜寻屈原,以免伤害屈原。端午节起源为纪念士大夫屈原,将粽子投入江里引开水龙,是中国一个重要的传统节日。由于对屈原的敬仰。无法重得君王尊重,其他两个是中秋节和春节,他为人正直。但是他们还是未能寻找到屈原、受人尊敬,农历五月初五,他们的努力也在端午节被纪念龙舟节。但是终因竞争对手的嫉妒不当行为导致屈原朝中失宠,又称端午节
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 初一英语下册翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信