八年级下册
当前位置:>>>>>>>>>>
电子课本-八年级下册
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&初二英语下册短语归纳全册
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
初二英语下册短语归纳全册
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
初二英语下册短语归纳全册
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m 初二英语下册短语归纳全册短语Unit 1& Will people have robots?1.&&& in the future& 在将来2.&&& live to (be) … years old& 活到……岁3.&&&& in 100 years& 一百年后4.&&&& free time 空闲时间5.&&&& talk about 谈论,谈及,谈到6.&&& high school 高中7.&& computer programmer 电脑程序员8.&& on a space station 太空站9.&& fall/be in love with … 爱上…… 10.& go skating 去滑冰11.& be able to 能,会12. I disagree= I don’t agree我不同意13.& the World Cup 世界杯14.& keep pets养宠物15.& job interview 工作面试16.& fly…to… 乘坐…飞往…17.& come true 实现,成为现实18.& see sb. do sth./see sb doing sth 看见某人做了/正在做某事19.& one’s own … 某人自己的……my own pen20.& science fiction movies 科幻影片21. help (sb.) with sth. 帮助(某人)做某事22. hundreds of &数百,成百上千的23. the same as&和……相同24. wake up&醒来;唤醒26. try to do sth. 试图做某事,尽力做某事27. get bored 变得厌倦28.& over and over (again) 一次又一次,再三地29.make predictions 做预测30.predict the future 预测未来31.look for寻找32.the head of ….的老板33.make sb do sth 使某人做某事34.be used by 被用35.less pollution 更少的污染36. live alone 单独居住
Unit 2& What should I do?1.& keep out& 不准进,阻止进入2. argue with sb.& 和……争吵argue about sth. 为……争吵3.& out of style&过时的,不时髦的in style& 流行的,时髦的4.& call sb. Up = ring sb. Up = call/ring/phone sb.&给…..打电话5.& give sb. sth. = give sth. to sb.& 给某人某物(bring, lend, pass, sell, send, show, take,等与 give 一样)6.& a ticket to a ball game&一张球赛的门票(与 ticket 类似的名词有:an answer to the question, a key to the door)7.& talk on the phone&在电话中/用电话交谈8.& pay for&付……的款9.& a part-time job 一份兼职工作10.&& borrow … from 从……借( 进)……11.&& lend … to& 把……借(出去)给……12.& ask sb. for sth. 向……要……13.& bake sale 面包或糕饼售买活动14.& Teen Talk 青少年论坛15.& buy sb. sth. = buy sth for sb. 买……给……(类似的动词还有: get, make,)16.& the same … as 和……一样的……17.& tell sb. (not) to do sth.&告诉某人(不要)做某事18.&& want sb. to do sth.= would like sb. to do sth.& 想某人做某事19.& find out 发现;查明;核实20.& do sth. wrong& 做错某事21.& invite sb. to do sth. 邀请某人做某事22.& be angry with& 生……的气23.& pass /fail the test&通过考试/考试不及格24.& get on well/badly with& 和……相处得好(差)25.& have a fight with sb. = fight with sb.&与某人打架  26.& fit … in/into…& 抽空去做某事27.& not … until &直到……才……28.& as … as possible 尽可能……29.& complain about doing sth抱怨,埋怨做某事30.& take part in = join in& 参加(某种活动/集会)31.& all kinds of& 各种各样的32.& compare … with …& 拿……和……比较33.& on the one hand&一方面 34.& on the other hand& 另一方面35. by oneself 某人自己,独自地36.be surprised at 对…感到吃惊37.get a tutor 请家教38. else 其它的每个人39.give sb some advice(不可数)给某人一些建议40.find+it+形容词+to do sth.”表示”发现做某事…41.organized activities 有组织的活动42.be busy with sth忙于某事be busy doing sth忙于做某事43.learn to do 学做某事44.under pressure在压力下
Unit 3& What were you doing when the UFO arrived?1. in front of& &在……(范围之外)的前面in the front of& 在……(范围之内)的前面2.& barber shop& 理发店3.& get out of& 到……外,离开4.& walk down/along&沿……走5.& call the police& 报警6.& take off&(飞机)起飞;脱(衣帽)7.& an unusual experience& 一次不寻常的经历8.& the Museum of Flight 航空博物馆9.& take photos&照相10. a police officer 警官11.& run away 跑开,逃跑12.& walk around& 四处走走13.& think about 考虑,思考,回想14.& Beijing International Airport& 北京国际机场15.& at the doctor’s& 在医务室,在诊所16. in the hospital& 在医院工作in hospital生病住院17. in history& 在历史上19. hear about/of& 听说,得知20. ask sb. (not) to do sth.& 叫某人(不要)做某事21. in silence& 沉默不语22. take place(有计划、有安排)发生happen(意外) 发生sb happen to do sth 某人碰巧做了某事sth happens/happened to sb 某事发生在了某人的身上23.& the World Trade Center 世贸中心(美国)24. in space& 在太空25. a national hero& 民族英雄26. all over the world = around the world&全世界27.You are kidding.你在开玩笑28.follow sb to do sth跟随某人做某事29.shout at 向某人大喊(不礼貌)30.shout to向某人喊叫31.jump down 跳下32.climb up the tree爬树33.in a tree在树上(外来的物)34.on a tree在树上(树本身的物)35.have fun= enjoy oneself 玩得愉快36.be destroyed by被毁坏37.have meaning to sb 对某人有意义
Unit 4& He said I was hard-working1. soap opera& 泡沫剧,电视(连续)剧2. on Friday night 在星期五晚上3. be mad at=be angry with 生……的气4. have a surprise party& 举行一个惊喜晚会5. not … anymore& 不再,再也不not … any longer 6. Young Lives 《年轻的生命》7. direct speech 直接引语reported speech 间接引语8. first of all&首先 新 课 标第 一网9. do a homework project 设计作业计划10.& pass on 传递&&& pass sth to sb11.& work on 从事,设计,演算,操作12. be supposed to do sth.& 被期望(要求)做……,应该做……13. be good at= do well in& 擅长……15. report card& 成绩单16. have a (bad) cold& 患(重)感冒17. in good health& 身体健康18. end-of-year exams = final exams&期末考试19. have a big fight with 和…大吵了一架21. forget to do sth.& 忘记要做某事forget doing sth.& 忘记做了某事22. get over& 克服,恢复,原谅23. a poor mountain village& 一个贫穷的山村24. sound like +n& 听起来像25. the Peking University& 北京大学26. the Ministry of Education& 教育部27. the Chinese Young Pioneers& 中国少年先锋队 28. China’s rural areas& 中国的偏远地区29. sea level& 海平面30. the thin air& 稀薄的空气31. agree with sb./sth.& 同意, 与……相符(一致)32. both … and …& 两者都33.finish doing sth34. open up& 打开,展开,开发,揭露35. a good start& 一个良好的开端36. care for& 照料,照顾,计较,关心37. in danger&& 处于危险之中38.start a bad habbit养成一个坏习惯39.copy one’s homework抄袭某人的做业40.send one’s love 问好41.find science really difficult发现科学真的很难42.make a decision to do sth 做决定做某事43.decide to do sth决定做某事
Unit 5& If you go to the party,you’ll have a great time!1. have a great/good/nice/wonderful time& 玩得高兴=have fun = enjoy oneself3.& end of year party& 年终晚会4.& take … away& 拿走,取走5.& all the time=always& 一直,始终,总是6. ID card& 身份证7. the old people’s home& 老年之家8. make money& 赚钱9. round the world = all over the world 全世界,世界各地10. go to college& 上大学11. work hard& 努力工作(学习)12. a professional athlete& 职业运动员13. a dream job& 理想的职业14. make a living (by) doing通过…谋生15. play sports& 进行体育运动= get/do exercise16. get injured& 受伤17. in fact& 事实上,实际上18. mobile phone& 移动电话19. too much& 太多20. laugh at& 嘲笑,因……而发笑21.wear jeans穿牛仔22.let sb in/out让某人进/出23.half the class一半的学生24.have a difficult time with/doing sth费了很大的劲做某事25.be famous for因….而著名26.be famous as作为…而著名27.花费相关短语的总结:sb. pay some money for sth.&& 某人为某物花了…(钱)。(pay---paid)Sth. cost sb. some money/time.& 某物花了某人…(钱/时间)。(cost---cost)Sb. spend some time/money on sth.某人花了…(时间/金钱)在某事上。(spend-spent)Sb. spend some time/money (in) doing sth. 某人花了…(时间/金钱)做It takes/took sb. some time to do sth.& 花了某人…(时间)做某事。
Review of Units 1-51.&&&&&& watch out = be careful = look out = take care& 小心,当心,注意3.&&&&&& would like to do sth.& 想要做某事= feel like doing sth. = want to do sth.4.&&&&&& the dinning room& 餐厅5.&&&&&& make friends (with)& (和……)交朋友6.&&&&&& see sb. doing sth.& 看见某人在做某事see sb. do sth.& 看见某人做了某事7.&&&&&& make predictions& 做预测8.&&&&&& hope to do sth.& 希望做某事= wish to do sth.9.&&&&&& in order to& 为了
Unit 6 How long have you been collecting shells?1. how long 多长(对for+一段时间提问)&&& How soon 多久(对in+一段时间提问)2. a skating marathon& 滑冰马拉松 3. a pair of&& 一双,一副,一把,一条4. raise money (for charity)& (为慈善机构)募捐,筹钱5. the whole five hours& 整整五个小时6. three and a half years& 三年半 = three years and a half7. thanks for (doing sth) 因……而表示感谢8. run out of 用完,用尽9. by the way&& 顺便说一下,顺便问一下10. in Russian style& 以俄罗斯的风格11. fly kites 放风筝12. a talent show& 才艺表演13. finish doing sth. 结束做某事14. be interested in=take an interest in&& 对…感兴趣& 15. Chinese dynasty& 中国的王朝16. famous characters& 著名人物17. think of& 考虑,想起18. in Russian style& 俄罗斯的风格19. tell sb. about sth.& 把……的情况告诉某人20. enjoy doing sth.& 喜爱做某事21. the Olympic Games& 奥运会= the Olympics22.far away& 在远处23.be hard to understand很难理解24.make a list列一个清单25.the most common hobby最普通的兴趣爱好26.learn about Chinese history学习关于中国历史27.thousands of 数千28.be welcomed by受到…的欢迎29.the more…the more…越…越…30.more and more越来越31.the captain of…的首都32.be certain to do确定做某事33.miss my family想念我的家34.on my sevevth birthday在我七岁的生日时35.an interesting city with a colorful history一个具有多姿多彩历史的有趣城市36.Collectors’ club收集者俱乐部
Unit 7& Would you mind turning down the music?1.&& turn down& (音量)放小,(光线)调暗turn up&& (音量)放大,(光线)调亮turn on& 打开(开关、按钮)turn off& 关(开关、按钮)2.&& not at all&& 一点也不 新课 标第 一网3.& right away = in a minute& 立刻,马上4.& do/wash the dishes& 洗碗 5.& put on& 穿上(动作)&& wear&& 穿着(状态)6.&& help sb. with sth.& 帮助某人做某事7.&& make posters& 制作海报 8.&& have a long telephone conversation& 煲电话粥9.&& wait in line& 排队10.& cut in line& 插队11.& follow sb. around& 跟在某人周围12.& get mad = get annoy = get angry& 生气,感到恼火13.& try (not) to do sth.& 尽力(不去)做某事14.& seem like& 看上去像……15.& even if/though& 尽管、即使16.& take care = be careful& 小心17.& in public places& 在公众场合18.& in public& 公开地,当众地19.& break the rule&& 不遵守规则20.& put out& 熄灭21.& pick up& 捡起、拾起22.&& feed the dog& 喂狗keep the dog& 养狗23.&& return =give back& 把…还给…10.& make posters& 制作海报11.& a terrible haircut& 一个糟糕的发型12.& have a long telephone conversation 电话14.& follow sb. around& 跟在某人周围15.& get mad = get annoyed = get angry& 感到恼火16.& all the time& 一直17. it’s better to do最好做某事=had better do18.& be polite/impolite& 有礼貌/不礼貌20.& must be& 一定是21.& keep down& 保持音量22.& seem like& 看上去像…23.& be allowed& 被允许24.& even if& 尽管、即使25.& take care (not)to do= be careful& 小心(不)做某事26.& in public places 在公众场合in public& 公开地,当众地27.& put out& 熄灭28.& drop litter& 乱丢垃圾29.& pick up& 捡起、拾起30.& clothing store 服装店
Unit 8& Why don’t you get her a scarf?1. photo album& 相册2. leave school& 毕业离校3. take care of = look after& 照顾,照看4. too … to …& 太……而不能……5. these days& 目前,现在6. a pot-bellied pig& 大肚猪7. not … at all& 根本不,一点也不8. fall asleep& 入睡9. give away 分发,赠送10. pay for& 付……的款11. rather than& 而不是instead of (of 是介词)代替,而不是12. in different ways& 以不同的方式13. as … as& 与……一样……not as/so…as…& 与…比不如其…14. native speakers& 说本族语的人15. encourage sb. to do sth.& 鼓励某人做某事16. make progress& 取得进步17. the Olympic Committee 奥委会18. have fun with sth.& 做某事有乐趣= have fun doing sth.19. hear of& 听说20. take an interest in = be interested in& 对……感兴趣21. make friends with& 和……交朋友22. get her a scarf& 送她一条围巾23. compare with sth.& …与…相比24. not creative enough& 不够有创意25. easy/difficult to take care of& 容易/难养活26. half way = halfway& 半道、中途27. different kinds of 不同种类from across China = from all over China来自全中国28.& make progress by doing 通过…取得进步29.& be able to = can& 能够
Unit 9& Have you ever been to an amusement park?1. have been to& 到过某处(现在已回来)&&& Have gone to 到某处去了(现在还没有回来)&&& Have been in/at 在某处呆了多久2.& an amusement park& 游乐园3.& a water park& 水上公园4.& a roller coaster& 过山车5. see sb. doing sth.& 看见某人正在做某事see sb. do sth.& 看见某人做了某事6. walk around& 四处走动7. take a ride& 兜风8. on board& 在船上9. take different routes& 走不同的路线10.& end up with sth 以…结束end up doing sth 以做某事结束11.& argue with sb.& 与某人争吵12.& an English-speaking country& 说英语的国家13.& an exchange student& 交换生14.& a flight attendant& 一名机组乘务员15.& a tour guide& 导游16. such as& 例如For example例如(后用逗号隔开)17. listening skills& 听力技能18. in Southeast Asia& 在东南亚19. take a holiday& 度假20. three quarters& 四分之三21.& have problems (in) doing sth.& 做某事很费劲22. during the daytime = in the day& 在白天23. all year round&& 全年,一年到头24. wake up& 醒来,唤醒,叫醒25.think about/of doing sth 思考做某事26.so much fun如此多的乐趣27.welcome to 欢迎来到28.be welcomed by受到…欢迎29. think about 考虑30.think of& 想起;认为31.10.& rather than& 宁可;而不是32.& neither…nor…& 既不…也不…33.& on the one hand,… on the other hand,….& 一方面…,另一方面…
Unit 10& It’s a nice day, isn’t it?1.& small talk& 闲聊2.& look through& 浏览,快速查看3.& a thank-you note& 一封感谢信4.& be friendly to sb.& 对某人友好5.& feel like (doing) sth.& 想要(做)……6.& have a hard/difficult time doing sth.& 费了很大的劲做某事7.&& come along& 到达,出现,跟着来,赶快8.& get along/ on& 相处9.& at least& 至少10.& forget to do sth. 忘记去做某事forget doing sth. 忘记做过某事11.& cross a busy street = go/walk across a busy street 穿过一条繁忙的街道12. get along/on … with sb.& 与某人相处的…13.& on Saturday night 在周六的晚上14.& at the school dining room 在学校的餐厅里15.& it’s +adj+for sb to do sth 16.& one of +the +最高级+名词复数 最 …之一17. practice doing sth 练习做某事文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m
没有相关教案上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?当前位置: →
&&请选择教材版本:
课件名称课件大小人 气
3.70 MB502
? Part OneOpen Sesame
直接引语 Direct speech

&I don&t like the uniforms.&
         &We are going to the movies.&
间接引语  Reported Speech
      Indirect Speech
My father said that it was a Chinese Tang costume.
Maria says that she doesn&t like the uniforms.
The teacher said light travels faster than sound.
教材版本:湘教版
授权方式:免费下载
课件类型:PPT
? Unit8 When is your birthday?
When is your birthday?
May the eighteenth.
My friends are going to have a birthday party for me .
It&s going to be fun.
January 1stFebruary 20th
March 7thApril
May June
July August
September October
November December
July7th ,1994
A :When is your birthday?
B: My birthdayis .
A: When is your mother &s /father&sbirthday?
B: Her /his ...
6.01 MB232
1. I have some exciting news to tell you!
动词不定式做定语放在被修饰的news后面.
2.For our spring field trip, we will go on a two-day visit to Mount Tai.这次春游,我们打算去泰山玩两天.
(1) two-day 是复合形容词,在此作定语,day 不用复数
A two-month holiday 两个月的假期
(2) visit 在此是名词意思为&游览,参观&
go on a visit to & 去..参观/旅游
They went on a visit to Egy...
? 第五单元
? Lesson 57
Let&s clean up!
Learning aims :
1.Master the new words and phrases:pick up,a bit of ,finish doing ,get to work, bag ,yard, rubbish, less
2.Understand:garbage ,pollution
3.List the garbage we throw every day around us.
Lesson 58 Stop pollution
1.Master the new words : less,least ,environment,throw away ,reusable ,waste,fix,toilet ,take out .
2.Understand : leak ,le...
教材版本:冀教版
7.42 MB469
? 课件包括 49-56课
This song is about travelling around the world. As you sing it, look at a map of the world. Start in China and go east! Soon you will be home again.
Start at home
East we go.
Cross the ocean
To Japan.
Ocean east to
America&s west.
Cross that country
To Atlantic&s coast.
Europe to Russia,
Then we are back again.
Listen and practice:
A: Can you use a...
1.31 MB580
? 课件包括 41-48课
What to learn
1.The parts of the computer
2.How do you connect the computer to the Internet ?
3.What does a computer do ?
Exercises
Fill in the blanks .
1.When something fails ,it doesn&t(success)
2. .I succeed in(get) the job.
3. I failed (reach) him by phone.
4.(fail) is the mother of(succeed)
5.Someone made anoise and he cried (sudden)
6.What do Li Ming an...
9.26 MB781
? 课件包括 33-40课
Reading:
How do students around the world get to school?
In North America, most students go to on the school bus. Some students also walk or ride bikes to school. In other parts of the world, things are different. In Japan, most students take trains to school, although others also or ride their bikes. In China, it depends on where you are. In big cities, students usually ride ...
15.8 MB1146
? 课件包括 25-30课
surprised adj. 感到惊讶的
examinev.检查
discoverv. 发现
conclusion n.结论
explainv.解释
enoughadj.足够
weird adj.奇异的
mud n.淤泥
liquid n.液体
solid n.固体
spoonn.勺子
cornstarch n.玉米淀粉
spoonful n. 一匙的量
addv. 加
mixv. 混合
pourv. 倾倒
dissolvev. 使融化
pressv.按;压
Can you make something that
is somethings a liquid and sometimes a solid?
2.57 MB570
? 课件包括 17-23课
Zoos are old!
One of the first zoos was in Egypt ,
about 3 500 years ago.This zoo kept monkeys and giraffes in small cages.
Only kings,queens and important people went to this zoo. No other people could go.
Chinabuiltitsfirstzoo about 2 500 years ago. Peoplewenttothezooto learn about animals.
Animalsarepeople&s friends,but
sometimes zoos are not good for
4.11 MB398
? 课件包括9-10课
plant v. 种植;  n. 植物
seed n. 种子
poster n. 海报
bud n. 芽
grow v. 生长
stem n. 茎;干
leaf n. 叶子
sunshine n. 阳光
pot n.  盆;瓶
cover n. 盖子  v. 覆盖 
soil n.  土壤
itself pron. 它自己
root n. 根
Think about it
Have you ever planted a seed? How do you plant a seed?
What does a plant need to grow?
What color does Li Ming use for the...
6.21 MB450
? 课件包括1-8课
Lesson three
Postcards!
Do you know :
basket+ball basketball
class+roomclassroom
play+ground playground
out+door+s outdoors
snow+ball+s snowballs
Dear Jenny :
Today is March twenty-first.Spring has arrived in Shijiazhuang . When I walked to school this morning ,the temperature was already fifteen degrees.This afternoon it was nineteen degrees .I didn&t need...
414 KB1450
? 1. They aren&tmy best friends, are they?
2. He reads English every day, doesn&t he?
3. He isn&t talking, is he?
4. He can swim, can&t he?
反意疑问句
一般情况下,反意疑问句
由陈述部分(肯定或否定)+一
般疑问句的省略形式(否定
或肯定)组成。
陈述部分用 no, nothing, nobody, never, few, seldom, hardly, little等否定含义的词时,疑问部分用肯定含义。例如:
Some plant...
教材版本:人教版新目标
2.32 MB1240
? I have been to an amusement park.
Have you ever been to an amusementpark?
Have you ever been to an aquarium?
Have you ever been to a space
Have you ever been to a zoo?
1.Where have you been?
I have been to&
2. Where do you want to go?
3. How are you going there?
I am going to&
( ) 1) -Have you ever been to Japan?
&No,.
A. only once B. ...
4.21 MB621
? Look at these gifts,do you like them?
What&s your favorite
gift?
What do you think of the gifts?
1b Listenandnumberthecomments intheorderyouhearthem.
That&s too expensive.
That&s too boring, too.
They&re too cheap.
That&s too boring.
A : It&s Mom&s birthday. What should I get her?
B: How about a scarf?(bicycle, CD, camera&)...
3.16 MB925
? Difficult and important points:use &would& to make requests and apologize!
not at all一点也不e. g: Would you mind turning down the music?No, not at all.
turn down把&&调低,关小e . g: Maybe you should turn down the CDs, It is too loud.
yard 院子,庭院e . g: Our yard is very beautiful.
A: Wouldyou mind not smoking here?
B: No, not at all./
I&m sorry. I...
6.59 MB933
? Huang Siyang
was born: 1998
skate: 2005~now
How long has my brother been skating?
Please say out how long you and your family have been doing something.
How long have you been &ing &? 
When did you start &ing&?
1b Listen. A report is talking to the participants in a skating marathon. Fill in the below.
telephone card
I like collecting telephone ca...
1.42 MB760
? If 引导的条件状语从句,常译为如果&&如果主句是一般将来时,从句则用一般现在时.
I won&t go by plane if it rains tomorrow.
If you don&t hurry , you&ll miss the train.
注意:从句可以放在主句之前,也可放在主句之后.如果放在主句之前,从句要用逗号与主句隔开.
If引导的宾语从句,常译为是否,应注意时态变化.
I don&t know if he will come tomorrow.
If you watch the match...
1.45 MB601
? What did she say?
She said she did well in English.
I am good at English.
I am better at Chinese .
我更擅长语文 .
I don&t do well in math.
I can do better in math.
我的数学能学得更好
Self-evaluation自我评价
I&m hard-working.
I&m good at speaking.
In English, I&m better at
reading than listening.
I can do better in math.
1.44 MB492
? Hello!Welcome to my English class!
UFO: Unidentified Flying Object( 不明飞行物 )
Where can you see them?
We can see them in the sky.
Now read and learn these words:
bedroom
bathroom
living room
kitchen
UFO
aliens
barber&s chair
in front of
get out of
Question:Where were you
when the UFO arrived?
What were you doing when the UFO arrived? Note: &was/wer...
总数:2220}

我要回帖

更多关于 八年级下册英语练习册 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信