stay to he's his grandpafishing with grandpaoing怎么排列

4发现相似题1.i'm going to stay at home .改为一般疑问句 ____ ____ going to____at home?2.I'm going to check my emails.对划线部分提问 ——————— ____ are you going to ____ 3.He wants to visit the Summer palace.用be going to 改写句子 He____ ____ ____ ____ the S_百度作业帮
1.i'm going to stay at home .改为一般疑问句 ____ ____ going to____at home?2.I'm going to check my emails.对划线部分提问 ——————— ____ are you going to ____ 3.He wants to visit the Summer palace.用be going to 改写句子 He____ ____ ____ ____ the S
2.I'm going to check my emails.对划线部分提问 ——————— ____ are you going to ____ 3.He wants to visit the Summer palace.用be going to 改写句子 He____ ____ ____ ____ the Summer palace.4.i like going sightseeing with my friends.改为同义句 i like ____ ____ ____ with my friends.5.she is going to meet john in the park.改为否定句 she ____ ____ ____ meet john in the park.
1 Are you stay2 What do3 is going to visit4 doing some sightseeing5 isn't going to英语翻译MODEL2 Which class do you prefer?ScriptChris:First period is math with Mr.Woods.I don’t know how am I going to stay awake?Nora:I like Mr.Wood.He’s interesting.Chris:He’s boring!He could put the entire basketball team to sleep—during the championship game!Who d_百度作业帮
英语翻译MODEL2 Which class do you prefer?ScriptChris:First period is math with Mr.Woods.I don’t know how am I going to stay awake?Nora:I like Mr.Wood.He’s interesting.Chris:He’s boring!He could put the entire basketball team to sleep—during the championship game!Who d
MODEL2 Which class do you prefer?ScriptChris:First period is math with Mr.Woods.I don’t know how am I going to stay awake?Nora:I like Mr.Wood.He’s interesting.Chris:He’s boring!He could put the entire basketball team to sleep—during the championship game!Who do you have for economics?Nora:Mrs.Jenkins.She’s smart.Students really learn a lot from her.Chris:She’s tough!You have to work hard in her class,or you’ll probably fail.Nora:No pain,no gain.Chris:Nonsense,You could have learned even more with Mr.Sharp.But not many students opt for his class.Nora:What’s wrong with him?Chris:Often,the highest grade he gives on a term paper is C+,and he usually fails half of the students.Nora:No wonder he’s got the nickname Mr.Shark.Well,how about PE?What are you doing this semester?Chris:That’s the worst part.In PE,we’re learning t’ai chi.I’m bored to death.Nora:Ha-ha!Not to rub salt into the wound,but our class is playing your favorite sport:basketball.Chris:Oh…that figures!This is going to be a terrible semester.Nora:This is going to be a great semester!就是第三句He could put the entire basketball team to sleep—during the championship game!怎么翻译好?Not to rub salt into the wound还有这句呢 倒数第三句
“他简直能把正在打锦标赛的一整只篮球队都讲的睡着了.” Chris:He’s boring!He could put the entire basketball team to sleep—during the championship game!Who do you have for economics?这句话是Chris在抱怨Mr.Woods的课太无聊了.无聊到能让一只篮球队都睡着.------------------------------------------“Not to rub salt into the wound”“rub salt into the wound”字面意思是“在伤口上撒盐”,引申意思为“把事情弄得更糟”.所以倒数第三句话的意思是“Nora:Ha-ha!Not to rub salt into the wound,but our class is playing your favorite sport:basketball.”Nora:哈哈,别把事情想象的更糟了.我们这学期上的是你最爱的运动,篮球.}

我要回帖

更多关于 grandpa 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信