帮我翻译一段文字翻译英文~翻译成英文

在线等,帮我翻译一段文字成英文。_百度知道
在线等,帮我翻译一段文字成英文。
不仅是福气而且是机会,结果讲出了这句莎翁名句.(人能安贫即是福,医生罗格为了替自己寒碜的诊所找个台阶下。国王在寻访名医的过程中今天我带来的好句子出自第2011届最佳奥斯卡影片《国王的演讲》。因为天将降大任于斯人也,必先苦其心志。)电影讲了英国女王伊丽莎白二世的父亲乔治六世在语言治疗师兼朋友莱昂纳尔·罗格(Lionel Logue)和妻子伊丽莎白(QueenElizabeth)的帮助下。以我的理解贫困等困难是对人的一种锻炼,坚定了人民反法西斯的信心,逐渐改善口吃的毛病并且成功发表了圣诞演讲。Poorand content is rich and rich enough
提问者采纳
s a kind of exercise, gradually improved stuttering problem and successful published Christmas speech, is not only a blessing and it is opportunity, the results speak out the sentence sentence Ss father George vi in language therapists and friends Lionel Logue and his wife Queen Elizabeth help. Poor and content is , the doctor rogge for his woebegone clinic find a step. The movie about Britain&#39, I brought the good sentences from the 2011th Oscar best film &the king&#39, ws antifascist confidence. I understand poverty is difficult to the person's Queen Elizabeth ii's speech&quot, too, strengthened people&#39. The king in the search for the process of famous doctor. For it will drop in case theyToday
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我翻译下面一段文字(英文的)自己能翻译但总觉得不准确
谁能帮我翻译下面一段文字(英文的)自己能翻译但总觉得不准确
A continuously variable transmission (CVT) is a transmission which can change steplessly through an infinite number of effective gear ratios between maximum and minimum values. This contrasts with other mechanical transmissions that only allow a few different distinct gear ratios to be selected. The flexibility of a CVT allows the driving shaft to maintain a constant angular velocity over a range of output velocities. This can provide better fuel economy than other transmissions by enabling the engine to run at its most efficient revolutions per minute (RPM) for a range of vehicle speeds.
补充:这个steplessly
在这里应该怎样翻译更贴切了
我旧这里卡住了
老是觉得翻译过来不通顺
一个无级变速传动(CVT)是一种传输,可以改变无数的无通过有效的传动比之间的最大和最小值。这与其它机械变速箱,只允许一些不同的截然不同的传动比,被挑选。CVT允许的灵活性的驱动轴上,以便保持角速度射程超过输出速度。这能提供更好的燃油经济性,比其他的传输,可以在其最高效的转每分钟转了车辆速度的。
的感言:谢谢
其他回答 (1)
连续可变变速器(无级变速器)是一种传输,可以通过改变阶无限多的有效的传动比之间的最大值和最小值。与此相反,其他机械传输,只有让几个不同的独特的传动比被选中。灵活的无级变速器允许驾驶轴,以保持恒定角速度超过了一系列输出速度。这可以提供更好的燃油经济性比其他变速箱,使引擎运行在其最有效的革命,每分钟(每分钟转速)为各种车辆的速度。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家谁帮我翻译一段文字翻译成英文_百度知道
谁帮我翻译一段文字翻译成英文
当你吃亏吃多了自然会有机遇给你,77能把他的东奥会计在线账号给我,而人生中真正的机遇也就那么几次,在有生之年花尽我所有的好运能遇到你们,比如就像我遇到胖哥,我是何其有多幸运,说不出的感激当我怀着这个平静的心情写下这段文字的时候心里更多的是感激,田青他们教我会计,而我却把哥们生日给忘掉,大家鼓励我好好学习,记得哥们在我最没钱的我给他借钱的时候在半个小里把钱打上,哥们更是给我提供更多的英语资源,计算机资源一样,呵呵,有人说吃亏是一种福
提问者采纳
tian qing, I give forget the elder brothers birthday, and real opportunity in life will be so a few times, when you eat many natural there will be opportunities for you to lose, they taught me the accounting 77 can give me his east the accout have the money I borrow money to him in half a little on the money, can&#39, remember the elder brothers I most don&#39, in the course of his life to spend all my luck to meet you, ha ha, the elder brothers but also gives me more and more English resources,t say how grateful, how how lucky I am, some people say that a disadvantage is a blessing, such as like I have fat elder brother, you encouraged me to study wellWhen I am with this calm mood to write this paragraph of time the in the mind is more grateful
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
many thanks can&#39, 77 could gave me his ID of Dong&#39. While true chance in life is too fewI am so greatful in my heart when I write these words in a quite mood. Brothers even provided me many English and computer resources, I spent all my luck meeting you, Tian Qing T within half an hour when I was shortage of money while I forgot their birthdays. I remember that brothers lent me money by T&#47, how lucky I am. Tt be discribed, someone says that losing is a kind of happiness, Iao online accounting, you will get a chance naturally when you have lost so much, for example. They all encouraged me to study well. Hehe
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急~~请高手帮我翻译一段文字
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友liaoyan1028遇到了一个关于写作的疑惑,并悬赏100沪元,已有4人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
我们都知道,电视媒体已经成为我们生活的一部分。2009年12月《现代广告》的媒体调查报告显示,电视媒体是最受观众信任以及收视率最高的媒体。电视媒体具有及时性,时效性,真实性。而且它是多方面多层次的媒体,它由多个部分组成,其中娱乐节目是重要的组成部分。现在普遍流行的选秀节目就是其直接的体现。就像颠覆了银屏的“超级女声”。自此以后,粗略的统计一下,从中央到地方冒出了30多个类似的节目。这类选秀节目的盛行在一定程度上为普通百姓提供了一个展现自我的平台。选手们凭借自己的实力,努力及永不言弃的方式取得胜利,实现梦想。但是,选秀节目的泛滥引发了一系列的问题。在环节设计,评委选择,选手表现,表演内容等方面存在低俗的问题,背离了积极健康向上的基本定位,损害了电视媒体的形象。而且平民化,大众化的选秀活动使得青少年观众趋之如骛,刺激了他们希望一夜成名的心理欲求,对其健康成长产生了不利影响。针对这一情况,我们广电局早在2007年9月份出台了一系列具体管理措施和细则,严格限制此类节目的时间,内容,造型风格,主持人,赛制。引导其往积极向上的方向发展。在此方面我们做出的努力是有目共睹的。此外,电视节目中对名著的戏说也引发了广大观众的声讨,认为这是对名著的不尊重。对此,我们的解释是:就电视媒体的本质而言,它决定了电视传播的内容会带有大众化,娱乐化的特点。从这一角度来说,电视所传播的信息就不能是晦涩的,深奥的,而应该是通俗的。名著的讲解以更娱乐,更轻松的姿态出现才能更好的吸引观众,也才能更好的达到传播知识的目的。在今后,我们将对电视媒体的发展进行积极地引导,把握其舆论导向,指导电视节目创作并协调其题材,严格组织审查在电视中播出的节目内容及质量,为大家营造一个良好的电视媒体环境。
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
We all know that television media has become part of our lives. December 2009 &Modern Advertising,& the Media Research report shows that TV viewers are the most trusted and most watched media. TV Media is timely, timeliness, authenticity. And it is a multi-level aspects of media, which consists of several components, of which entertainment is an important component.
To popular TV shows is its direct expression. Subversion of the screens as the &Super Girl.& Since then, the rough statistics, from the central to local smoke more than 30 similar programs. The prevalence of such talent show, to some extent, for ordinary people to provide a platform to show themselves. Players on its own strength, hard work and never give way to victory, realize their dreams.However, the proliferation of TV shows, triggered a series of problems. In the part of the design, the jury selection, player performance, performance vulgar content, the problems exist, a departure from the basic orientation of positive and healthy and damaged the image of television. And popular and mass of the audition make it like a young audience increasingly greedy, they want overnight success spurred the psychological desire of the healthy growth of its negative impact.For this, we Radio and TV back in September 2007 issued a series of specific management measures and rules strictly limit the time for such programs, content, styling, host, competition system. Guide them toward positive direction. In this regard, the efforts we make for all to see.In addition, the masterpiece television Joking also led to a broad audience to denounce that this is the masterpiece of the lack of respect. In this regard, our interpretation is: the nature of the television media is concerned, it determines the content of television broadcasting will be with the popular and entertainment features. From this perspective, the information disseminated on television can not be obscure, esoteric, but should be popula
We all know that TV media has become a part of our life. December 2009, &modern advertisement of media survey report shows, TV media is the most popular audience to trust and the most-watched media. TV media has timeliness, timeliness, authenticity. And it is various multi-layered media, it by several parts, including entertainment is important part. Now of the most popular trailblazing show is the direct embodiment. Like overturned bigot-fodder of &super girl&. Since then, the rough statistics about, from the central to local erupt in more than 30 similar programs. This kind of reality shows the prevalent in certain degree for the common people provides a show ego platform. The players on their own strength, effort, and a 46-point way to victory, realize their dreams. But reality shows the flood caused a series of questions. In the link design, the judges choice, players performance, acting content are vulgar problem, deviated from positive health up the basic orientation, damage the medium of television image. And more accessible, and the popularization of draft activity makes young audiences of such as Wu, stimulate sructure them hope overnight psychological desire, to grow up healthily produced adverse effect. In view of this situation, we broadcaster in early September 2007, issued a series of specific administrative measures and rules to strictly limit the time of such programs, content, modelling style, host, format. To guide its positive direction. In this respect we make efforts are obvious to all. In addition, television in classic of the dramatized interpretation also sparked a vast audience of the condemnation, think this is to classic of the disrespect. Therefore, we explanation is: just TV media essence, it had decided the TV broadcasting content to a popular, more entertaining features. From this point of view, the television transmitted information cannot be obscure, esoteric, but should be popular. Classic of the explanation to the mo
—— aoa0413002
回答即可得2沪元,回答被采纳则获We all know that TV media has become a part of our life. December 2009, &modern advertisement of media survey report shows, TV media is the most popular audience to trust and the most-watched media. TV media has timeliness, timeliness, authenticity. And it is various multi-layered media, it by several parts, including entertainment is important part. Now of the most popular trailblazing show is the direct embodiment. Like overturned bigot-fodder of &super girl&. Since then, the rough statistics about, from the central to local erupt in more than 30 similar programs. This kind of reality shows the prevalent in certain degree for the common people provides a show ego platform. The players on their own strength, effort, and a 46-point way to victory, realize their dreams. But reality shows the flood caused a series of questions. In the link design, the judges choice, players performance, acting content are vulgar problem, deviated from positive health up the basic orientation, damage the medium of television image. And more accessible, and the popularization of draft activity makes young audiences of such as Wu, stimulate sructure them hope overnight psychological desire, to grow up healthily produced adverse effect. In view of this situation, we broadcaster in early September 2007, issued a series of specific administrative measures and rules to strictly limit the time of such programs, content, modelling style, host, format. To guide its positive direction. In this respect we make efforts are obvious to all. In addition, television in classic of the dramatized interpretation also sparked a vast audience of the condemnation, think this is to classic of the disrespect. Therefore, we explanation is: just TV media essence, it had decided the TV broadcasting content to a popular, more entertaining features. From this point of view, the television transmitted information cannot be obscure, esoteric, but should be popular. Classic of the expla
—— 雪儿飞飞ok
We all know that TV media has become a part of our life. December 2009, &modern advertisement of media survey report shows, TV media is the most popular audience to trust and the most-watched media. TV media has timeliness, timeliness, authenticity. And it is various multi-layered media, it by several parts, including entertainment is important part. Now of the most popular trailblazing show is the direct embodiment. Like overturned bigot-fodder of &super girl&. Since then, the rough statistics about, from the central to local erupt in more than 30 similar programs. This kind of reality shows the prevalent in certain degree for the common people provides a show ego platform. The players on their own strength, effort, and a 46-point way to victory, realize their dreams. But reality shows the flood caused a series of questions. In the link design, the judges choice, players performance, acting content are vulgar problem, deviated from positive health up the basic orientation, damage the medium of television image. And more accessible, and the popularization of draft activity makes young audiences of such as Wu, stimulate sructure them hope overnight psychological desire, to grow up healthily produced adverse effect. In view of this situation, we broadcaster in early September 2007, issued a series of specific administrative measures and rules to strictly limit the time of such programs, content, modelling style, host, format. To guide its positive direction. In this respect we make efforts are obvious to all. In addition, television in classic of the dramatized interpretation also sparked a vast audience of the condemnation, think this is to classic of the disrespect. Therefore, we explanation is: just TV media essence, it had decided the TV broadcasting content to a popular, more entertaining features. From this point of view, the television transmitted information cannot be obscure, esoteric, but should be popular. Classic of the explanation to the mo
—— 金秋红枫
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&英语翻译请大家帮我将下面一段文字翻译成英文,在国际贸易中,随着全球生态环境问题的日益严重,环境与贸易的冲突越来越激烈,从而使贸易保护主义从传统的关税壁垒转向非关税壁垒.绿色壁垒作为一种新型的非_百度作业帮
英语翻译请大家帮我将下面一段文字翻译成英文,在国际贸易中,随着全球生态环境问题的日益严重,环境与贸易的冲突越来越激烈,从而使贸易保护主义从传统的关税壁垒转向非关税壁垒.绿色壁垒作为一种新型的非
请大家帮我将下面一段文字翻译成英文,在国际贸易中,随着全球生态环境问题的日益严重,环境与贸易的冲突越来越激烈,从而使贸易保护主义从传统的关税壁垒转向非关税壁垒.绿色壁垒作为一种新型的非关税壁垒应运而生,并成为发达国家以保护环境为名限制发展中国家进出口贸易的工具.以纺织品行业为例,绿色贸易壁垒对我国企业造成了不小冲击.但部分企业面对这一新的挑战,采取了积极的调整和应对措施,在这样的逆境中反而获得成长.本文通过对这些企业的成长原因分析和成功模式的探寻,为其他企业在应对绿色壁垒的进程中提供借鉴和参考.
In international trade,as the global eco-environmental issues is becoming increasingly serious,environment and trade conflicts more and more intense,so that trade protectionism shift from the traditional non-tariff barriers to tariff barriers.Green Barrier as a new type of non-tariff barriers came into being,and become a developed country under the pretext of protecting the environment to limit the import and export trade of tools for developing countries.To the textile industry as an example,the green trade barriers on China's enterprises of non-small impact.However,some enterprises face this new challenge,to take positive measures to adjust and respond,in the face of adversity,such as it was growing.In this paper,the growth of these enterprises cause analysis and the search for successful models for other companies to deal with the process of green barriers for reference and reference.}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文段落翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信