我因为他们不喜欢英语才那么孤单用英语怎么说。

I am glad to receive your e-mail .And I would like to give you some advice.Having some foreigner friends is very interesting. In my opinion, you can invite them to take part in some parties and activities. In this way,they can improve their English .and they will not feel lonely. You an
参考译文1:我很高兴收到你的E - mail。,我想给你一些advice.Having一些外国人的朋友是非常有趣的。在我看来,你可以邀请他们采取一些政党和活动的一部分。通过这种方式,他们可以提高他们的英语,他们将不会感到孤单。你和你的同学也可以了解中国文化,了解中国。所以,你将每个other.What相处,你认为我的意见呢?我希望你能与你的新朋友相处。参考译文2:我是高兴接受您的电子邮件。并且我希望提您一些建议。有 一些外国人朋友是非常有趣。 以我所见,您能邀请他们在一些党和活动参与。 这样,他们可以改进他们的英国.and他们不会感到偏僻。 您和您的同学能也知道关于中国文化和得知汉语。 如此您与相处。你认为我的忠告怎么样? 我希望您能很好得到与您新的朋友。参考译文3:我很高兴收到你的邮件。我想给你一些建议。一些外国朋友也很有趣。在我看来,你可以邀请他们参加一些聚会和活动。这种方式,他们可以提高他们的英语来不会感到寂寞。你和你的同学也可以了解中国文化,了解中国。因此,您将获得相处。你觉得我的意见如何?我希望您可以与您的新朋友相处。参考译文4:我很高兴收到您的e-mail.和我要给你一些意见.在一些外国人友是十分有趣。 我认为,你可以邀请他们参加一些缔约方和活动。 以这种方式,可提高他们的英语.他们并不会感到孤独。 你和你的同学也可以了解中国文化和学习中国。 因此,你会得到同每个其他.你觉得我意见? 我希望你能与您的新朋友。语义参照:motor c & 电机In order to be more excellent performance, you have a great dream and dedication of outstanding people,we sincerely welcome you to join us at anytime. You will join us together to change the life of Chinese people, you with your families to bring about wonderful and happy feelings. Many kinds of methods become our part & 为了更加出色的表现,你有一个伟大的梦想和奉献的优秀人才,我们真诚地欢迎您随时加入我们。您将加入我们一起改变中国人的生活,你与你的家庭带来美好和快乐的感受。多种方法成为我们的合作伙伴。请电话我们在详细地询问。Road of life & In the road of life我想和爸爸妈妈一起去爬山 & I want to go hiking with Mom and Dadadditional fight expense & 其他战斗费用Letter of Credit & Letter of CreditFill Up The Form & Start Downloading & 填充窗体科技开始下载museam & museamShe is wearing several articles of clothing & 她是穿着衣服的几篇文章the levels of pentose sugars increase during ripening, and could be related to an increase in & 在成熟过程,提高和增加可能与有关戊糖的水平classpath category & 类路径类别父母食最爱孩子的 & Parents love child-eatingis that you let me go & 是你让我走在周日的早上,我和我的好朋友吉姆在公园学滑冰,吉姆非常喜欢运动,滑冰滑的相当好,但是吉姆不擅长游泳。我非常喜欢游泳,但是滑冰滑的不好。吉姆对我说滑冰对腿有好处,吉姆教我滑冰,而且还能放松一下. & On Sunday morning, my good friends Jim and I learn to skate in the Park, Jim likes sport, slide the Skate is quite good, but Jim is not good at swimming. I like swimming, but slide the Skate is not good. Jim told me to skate on the legs are good, Jim taught me how to skate, but also to relax.喷气机,喜欢。胃,喜欢 & 我想说 某人 有你就足够了 &
I would like to say that it is sufficient that the person you are益阳晨曦环球国际贸易有限公司 &
Yiyang dawn global international trading limitedYou must be asleep, now growing out of the wind, you have to take care of yourself & 您必须是睡着了,现在长出风,你要照顾好自己考评者应对考评对象做出客观评价 & Evaluation appraisal objects make an objective assessmentbut I'm pretty healthy.I esercise every day,usually when Icome home from school. My eating habits are pretty good.I try to eat a lot of vegetables.I eat fruit and drink milk every day.I never drink coffee.Of course,I love junk food too,and i eat tow or three times a week.Oh,and i sleep nine hours every night.So you see & 但我是相当健康的。I esercise每天,通常,当Icome家庭从学校。 我吃习性是相当好。我设法吃很多菜。我吃果子并且每天喝牛奶。我从未喝咖啡。当然,我爱垃圾食物,并且我吃拖曳或每个星期三次。噢和我每晚睡觉九个小时。如此您看见,我照看我的健康。并且我的健康生活方式帮助我得到好成绩。好食物和esercise帮助我更好学习。evolutionary strategies & 进化策略Having absorbed in yesterday, you have to met failed.... & absorbed in Having met yesterday, you have failed to ... .上衣,短上衣,夹克 &
Coat, jacket, jacket我来自衡阳 & I am from Hengyang珍古老 & Jane ancient他们度过了美好的一天 & They had a better daywhats wrong ? & whats错了吗?普通高等学校 &
In universities and colleges我不想再一个人呆下去..想找个蓝颜^这样剩下的两年时光就不会感到寂寞 & I don't want to go on alone.. Trying to find a blue pigments ^ so the remaining two years didn't feel lonelySave my email address and password & 保存我的电子邮件地址和密码下午我陪我的儿子去学习轮滑 &
In the afternoon I accompany my son to study the round to sliplet is and ask miss li &
假设是,并要求李小姐I wasn't able to locate file for the 178 & 我是不是能够找到的178个文件1.It has a low tensile strength of about one-tenth of its compressive strength. & 1.It has a low tensile strength of about one-tenth of its compressive strength.和很多人一样我也喜欢看电视。 & I also like watching TV and many others.老式藤椅结合电脑椅的设计,给人舒适惬意的感觉,让书屋不再只是紧张工作的场所,更是惬意享受怀旧氛围的所在。 & Vintage rattan chair with computer design, gives a cozy feeling, so Bookstore is no longer just a place of intense work, it is pleasant to enjoy the nostalgic atmosphere of lies.最近查询: & This pair of shoes is $ 150 & Китай международные туристические услуги & 他刚才说的话是真的吗 & Today the home leave &
四个饮品 & 不不收取任何费用,但其要问你为您的信用卡信息只是为了验证您的年龄。Im 戴上几乎没有什么,我不想要任何孩子看着我 !!哈哈 & 这是戴夫 · 罗杰斯再次 Joe West.we 被砍。 &
Hello.这是玛丽说”是在汤姆 & 因为我比你性质 & Standard genetic algorithm coding & gilbert & We have to say "we had a really good time". We're going as far as possible with · · &
We should always look at a distance or green things &
Seemed to want to rain right away, BE & He has not been allowed to go ride my bike & 《空间与密码 & ______Angus丶 & Who doesn't want looked up to see blue is like a mirror of Eagles soar in the sky, like everything under the Sun in the r bow who do not want to follow the Earth is such as TUV Rheinland and green grass, is a bird in the hum of the jungle, who do not want to see is pure and clea我有了家,有了宝宝,我不会再像以前那样,其实我并不孤单,因为我有了我一生最重要的两样。它的英文是?_百度宝宝知道}

我要回帖

更多关于 不喜欢英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信