full-tifull name是什么意思思

当前位置: &
full-time course是什么意思
中文翻译全日制课程;全时间课程全时间课程:&&&&vt. 【纺织;印染】蒸洗,漂洗〔使毛织品紧密〕;缩绒, ...:&&&&n. 1.时,时间,时日,岁月。 2.时候,时刻;期间; ...:&&&&n. 1.进程,经过,过程,趋势;经过期间。 2.进路; ...
例句与用法1.Privately arranged full - time course of study私人安排的全日制课程2.One eligible full - time course一个符合资格的全日制课程3.Full - time courses provide pre - employment training . part - time courses are for全日制课程提供职前训练,部分时间制课程则为4.Your eligibility is restricted to only one eligible full - time course at any one time你只可于同一学年内,就一个合资格的全日制课程申请资助。 5.Your eligibility is restricted to only one eligible full - time course in any particular academic year你只可于同一学年内,就一个合资格的全日制课程申请贷款资助。 6.Many follow a two - year , full - time course because they wish to take stock and radically alter their career很多人脱产两年攻读学位,是因为他们希望总结过去,并彻底改变自己的事业。 7.Please be sure to enrol in a full - time course load as this is a visa condition for onshore international students on a student visa当这以一个学生签证是向陆的国际学生的一种签证情况的时候,请确定登记在全部时间的课程中负荷。 8.You are entitled to claim child allowance in respect of your son if he studies a full - time course , which means he receives full - time education如果你的儿子修读的是全日制课程,他亦即是接受全日制教育,你可申领他的子女免税额。 9.Graduate trainees of full - time courses are offered employment assistance in job counselling and placement services upon completion of training本局辖下之培训机构,均为有就业需要之全日制课程毕业学员,提供就业辅导及转介服务。 10.Graduate trainees of full - time courses are offered employment assistance in job counselling and placement services upon completion of training本局辖下之培训机构,均为有就业需要之全日制课程毕业学员,提供就业辅导及转介服务。 &&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇My-spare-time-is-full-of-interesting-out-of-class-activeties
我的业余时间充满了有趣的课外活动
此结果来自百度翻译,长句或段落建议您使用
1. English has hurt me a thousand times, but I still regard it as my first love.
英语伤我千百遍,我待英语如初恋。
来自金山词霸 每日一句
2. I feel it's done me good to get it off my chest.
我感觉吐吐苦水对我有好处。
来自柯林斯例句
3. I was on my own and these fellows came along towards me.
我正一个人走着,一些家伙朝我走过来。
来自柯林斯例句
4. I found myself behind a curtain, necking with my best friend'swife.
我意识到自己在帘子后面吻着至友的妻子。
来自柯林斯例句
5. My cuticles were split and ragged, and my nails unevenly bitten.
我指甲根部的表皮龟裂粗糙,指甲被咬得参差不齐。
来自柯林斯例句
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
My-spare-time-is-full-of-interesting-out-of-class-activeties
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:中频词,你记住了吗?
[fu:lta?m]
[fu:lta?m]
大家都在背:
1. Only fulltime graduate students are eligible for interships.
只有全日制研究生才有资格获得助教薪金.
来自出国英语口语25天快训
2. Mom is a fulltime homemaker, and teaches Darli and I.
养母是位全职的家庭主妇.
来自互联网
3. And yet , Madrid deserved a bigger win than fulltime score.
事实上, 皇马应该取得一个比结果更好的胜利.
来自互联网
4. Eventually assumes a fulltime teaching post at Pinkerton Academy.
最终在平克尔屯学院获取全职教席.
来自互联网
5. Insufficient definition of how many hours total a week of fulltime work.
没有足够的定义JOBREADYTEST中每周全职工作究竟是多少小时?
来自互联网
全职的;专职的;全日制的 Full-time work or study involves working or studying for the whole of each normal working week rather than for part of it.&
【搭配模式】:usu ADJ n
【搭配模式】:ADV after v
...a full-time job.
...full-time staff.
Full-time is also an adverb.
Deirdre works full-time.
戴尔德丽从事全职工作。
费时费力的活 If you describe a regular activity or task as a full-time job, you mean that it takes up so much of your time it is like doing a paid job.&
【搭配模式】:usu v-link PHR
The way she did it, mothering was a full-time job.
照顾孩子于她是一件不得空闲的苦差事。
不可数名词
(足球等的)比赛结束,终场 In games such as football, full-time is the end of a match.&
【语域标签】:BRIT 英
The score at full-time was Arsenal 1, Sampdoria 1.
比赛结束时阿森纳队和桑普多利亚队 1 比 1 战平。
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:美国Full Time Exempt Employee是啥意思? - JiansNet这个单词你近期已经查过5次了,小D建议你将它收录到单词本。
单词选择:
名 词:副 词:反:
, 形容词解释:for the entire time appropriate to an activitya full-time job
好文推荐:}

我要回帖

更多关于 facetime是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信