NO,if I am very crazy,maybe I love you.
提问者采纳
不,如果我举动疯狂,我想我可能爱上你了。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁I would like to know as a previous store manager, that has been out of retail. Do you miss the crazy, hectic life that we led at TWEC? Maybe I am crazy, but I miss the rush of the holidays the most! | LinkedIn英语翻译I know that i am just a square in ur heart,but i am really after ur lips.Maybe i should forget that...————————————————————————————————I have no words,my heart was broken again and again,there is no body a_百度作业帮
英语翻译I know that i am just a square in ur heart,but i am really after ur lips.Maybe i should forget that...————————————————————————————————I have no words,my heart was broken again and again,there is no body around me while my world was cold,i know its all my fault.-----------------------------------------------------------------Give me a mint i can forget all thing-----------------------------------------------------------------No ice cream-----------------------------------------------------------------Have a good day and happy all time .i dont wanna see u cry.shit girl-----------------------------------------------------------------Girl,i care about u.R u OK?Give me a massage-----------------------------------------------------------------Little hellon.i should said sorry i dont wanna see you cry.i canceled ur number on my m-phone but i cant get it off in my brain.i am not a nice guy,i cant give what u want.U like my sister at least i suggest.Baby,the nice word i heard was that u can smile again.Of course the reason is me.I am not the big man but i wanna be the special one.Thats all.Missing u-----------------------------------------------------------------I know,sorry my baby,take off anything,just smile,the ice cream taste good-----------------------------------------------------------------Last question do u wanna me go away?if u think i amur trouble please tell me.I dont wanna be the sucker.catch up with somebody is so tired-----------------------------------------------------------------Hellon girl answer my question
我知道我只是一个古板守旧的人在你心里,可是我确实落后于你,或许我应该忘记这些我无话可说,我的心伤了又伤,当我的世界变的寒冷,没有人在我身边,我知道这都是我的错给我一个薄荷糖,我就能忘记所有的事没有冰淇淋玩的开心,我不想再看到你哭了女孩,我关心你,你还好吗?给我个信息Little hellon,我应该说对不起,我不想看到你哭,我取消了你在我手机里的电话号码,因为我已经记在脑子里了,我不是很好的人,我给不了你想要的,你像我的妹妹,至少我是这样认为的.宝贝,很好,我听说你又开始微笑了.当然,原因是我.我不是最好的男人,但我想做最特殊的.这就是我想说的 想你我知道了,对不起,我的宝贝,放下所有的不愉快,微笑,冰淇淋很好吃最后的问题,你想我离开吗?如果你认为我是你的麻烦,请告诉我.我不想做沉沦的人,追人真的很累
都是对不起的话!
您可能关注的推广回答者:Related posts
SAB is an Amazon Affiliate. Shop using the widget above and help keep this blog going.}

我要回帖

更多关于 matt damon 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信