初中通知类英语作文翻译带翻译80词

英语翻译80词左右 10篇左右!_百度作业帮
英语翻译80词左右 10篇左右!
80词左右 10篇左右!
是什么意思啊?80词作业?
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译80词,用过去式描述一次过去的旅游,初中的写作水平,带中文翻译,谢,_百度作业帮
英语翻译80词,用过去式描述一次过去的旅游,初中的写作水平,带中文翻译,谢,
80词,用过去式描述一次过去的旅游,初中的写作水平,带中文翻译,谢,
我去海南旅游(My Trip to Hainan) Hainan is a nice place to have fun during the cold days.It is as beautiful as paradise in Heaven for its famous beaches and sea.Last winter,I went to Hainan with my whole family.First,I visited the amazing museums.We also played in the public gardens.Next,I went diving with my parents.My brother went swimming with my cousins,and we took many funny photos.Finally,I hung out at the mall.Among the numerous lovely delicate gifts,I bought the most interesting souvenirs for my friends.(91 words)求两篇初中英语作文,80词左右, 求两篇初中英语作文,80词左右
求两篇初中英语作文,80词左右 上学后你对文学变得感兴趣并开始写作3.在你很小的时候.现在你经常在课后写作题目是I want to be a writer1.十三岁时你在报纸上发表了一些小诗4,妈妈就教你读书并让你背诵一些名篇2 向往丶幸福 求两篇初中英语作文,80词左右
目. I want to be a writer in the future:I want to be a writerWhen I was a little child, my mother taught me to read and asked me to recite some famous poems and articles. Now I always write articles and poems after I finish all my homework. When I was thirteen years old, some of my poems was published on newspapers. Then I started writing by myself, I became more and more interested in writing. After I go to school初中英语作文80词带翻译how to go green_百度作业帮
初中英语作文80词带翻译how to go green
初中英语作文80词带翻译how to go green
How to go green About how to go green ,everyone has his own idea,in my opinion we can put on a green cap,it can easy make ourselves go green and make our surroundings go green.Mybe ,you have your own way to make the world go green,but our aim is similar.We just to do as what we think and what we like .Let us try ourselves to make the world go ,we will have a happy tomorrow.怎样让世界变成绿色怎样让世界变成绿色?每个人都有自己的看法,我认为植树造林是让我们周围、让世界变绿的好方法.也许你有自己的办法让世界变成绿色,但是我想我们的目的是相同的.只要本着相同的目的去做就可以了.让我们行动起来,使我们周围变成绿色,让世界更美好》报班咨询:400-888-3456
您当前位置 :
有关春节联欢晚会的英语作文80词(附翻译)
  小编导语:有关春节联欢晚会的英语作文80词(附翻译)是小编为你准备的有关春节联欢晚会的英语作文80词(附翻译)。春节联欢晚会是中国农历新年除夕这一天的必看电视节目!以下就是有关春节联欢晚会的英语作文80词(附翻译),供你学习参考!  1.许多人喜欢看春晚  2.有人提出取消  3.我的看法  说说你对春节联欢晚会的看法(Spring-Fest Evening Party)  春晚是否应该举办,春晚之我见:  In the past few years, more and more people like to watch the Spring-Fest Evening Party in the last day of one year. It seems that became the most important part in their lives. But nowadays some one suggests we should cancel it and get something instead of it because they feel it so boring. In my point of view, I think it should be not cancelled.  在过去的几年里,越来越多的人喜欢在除夕之夜来看春晚。这似乎成为了他们生活中最重要的一部分。但是,如今一些人却建议我们应该取消春晚,并以其他节目取而代之,他们觉得春晚简直是太枯燥了。在我看来,春晚是不可以取消的。
后一篇:后面没有内容
热搜关键词:
每日英语精粹
精华专题推荐
英语网英剧德伯家的苔丝英语学习专…
英语网又是一年秋英语学习专题汇总…
英语工具箱
Copyright&(C)2014&&All&Rights&Reserved&巨人学校&版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号}

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语作文翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。