动物是人类好友保护动物的英语演讲稿稿200词

高中英语演讲稿范文200词以内_百度知道
高中英语演讲稿范文200词以内
是高一学生,不要有生词
而这是否是真正的友谊令人怀疑。然而。许多人与人走近是因为他们拥有很多的金钱。无论人们的背景 年龄 性别或者个性怎样. When you are happy ? It is to relate with somebody without need for money or objective, as the proverb says&quot,但与人交朋友是困难的What is friendship, one can be find happiness。如果你有麻烦。我认为欺骗朋友是可耻的. If you are in trouble your friends will help you through or at least comfort you。他们会在任何时候倍你聊天:友谊是什么:爱别人是容易的?友谊是一种不需要钱或者物质来维持的人与人之间的关系,it is a shame to deceive your friends 。 正如谚语说的, they share it with you. It is doultful that is real friendship,与我们的朋友走近是相当重要的, nowdays,他们会与你分享; to love each other is easy but to make frieds is hard&quot,友谊的维系需要感情多过财富。如果这个世界充满友谊,你的朋友会帮助你,一个人会感到快乐,这是一种奇妙的感觉, however. It is to need emotion and over wealth is friendship 。 通过交朋友, it is crutial that we should get along with our friends. Having friends, how one can be cheated by friends。当你开心时. In my opinon . Friendship can be pure,至少会支持鼓励你. They are also there for you to chat with at any time。所以. We hear , So。 友谊应该是纯洁的. The world would be more beautiful if it was full of filled with friendship翻译. Many people get along with someone because they have a lot of money,现今我们常常听到的是一个人怎样被他的朋友所欺骗. It is a wonderful feeling, sex or personality,那么这个世界将会更加美丽, no matter what their background ,
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
高中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁200分求高一英语演讲稿修改_百度知道
200分求高一英语演讲稿修改
Now could you shout “I am able to remember any long word, ”scopic”. The first two letters of this word is ’Si’. But as the saying goes. Although it’s the longest one in the world,you are quite good at learning and you must have wonderful eye.It’s a pleasure to meet you all. This word is the longest one in the world. Most of them are in the land while the others are in the sea! That’s correct. I do want to tell you how to fight against long words, the ”telescopic” ’s postfix is “scopic”, please remember it’s a machine which used for watching!”? I think I should repeat it slowly. It’s a pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis! You may find your treasure in this word, it could causes serious destruction to an area fisrt, how fantasy, ’silico’, it’s not what I actually want to tell you. It’s similar to the word “silicon”. Look at this part,Grade 10. Whenever you saw this postfix, ”volcano”! I know that, you’d better use it to catch the AMAZING moment,it may create a new beautiful and promising island. Finally . You may say I must be mad. If it’s in the land, “pneumono”, now we have beaten the longest word in the word, I only want to introduce one word. Really, you probably know its meaning. I’m James.This time. As everyone knows what the “soft” mean. Or if it’s in the sea , which is a kind of disease in our lungs, when you are watching an exciting soccer game. First . That’s all! Yes,everybody. Of course, it’s easier than remember the whole awful word. This part,the last part is “coniosis”. This part?
Now, “ultra” , follow me! NEVER! ANY ONE. This part is ”micro”?It’s a machine which used for watching the gorgeous but far sceneryGood morning, and then. However, Microsoft is a famous computer company! It’s a chemical symbol. That’s suppose that you still have a little fear of long word, is similar to pneumonia. Now may I suppose you have some feeling about this word. Oh,it will take a huge sum of energy out! But it’s true, you are able to do it and never forget it, this part, so obviously the other part means extremely small. If so. That’s come back to our topics, its meaning is the same as “very”. When it BURST out . It’s an extremely dangerous mountain. If you spend a little time on it! I believe you have already find something special. And then . Could you remember these parts in a short time. As it known to all. It’s also a awful disease which is causes by dust,wo could also divide it into several simpler parts? At least, a student from Class 14! Yes! Have you heard it clearly. On the other hand,this one, the soil there will become rich and hopeful. Do you know “telescopic”. Or you may say it’s useless and dull,”Concentrated be essence” and I bet that you can get a lot from this word, a chemical element which plays an important part in the human developing history, try our best to divide this word. You may say” Ah ha. The micro is its prefix
for this word,I’m sure that you can remember this word! Even the longest one was beaten by us completely?句与句的连接词加一点Never mind. For example,句式最好也加一点 定语从句也用得太多了。最好加点有气势的词语, the harder you work.FOR SOMEBODY,看看又没什么办法替换。还有里面有很多may, we could say “a pnemoniaconiosis patient uses a microscopic to look at an ultra volcano silicon”! Try to write a story for each words, what about the others. Now ,could。最后一句可以忽视,NOT WORDS,这个不是很好分段, the higher you will get,EVERYONE KNOWS.对不起? Just remember these, DEEDS, I ADVISE, let me give you another government,看看有没什么办法去掉一点
提问者采纳
改为You had better? 太口语了?因为你的Register实在是太随意,这句话14个词有一半是废话。还有原句中表示承接关系的Then丢失,写完以后要读一遍?,自己觉得通不通,该作Good morning, we can beat even the longest words,建议改为,也就无所谓了,good morning. 很多词汇用法,你越试着描述,然后一定要注意是否有不通顺的地方,不确定的地方问:want这个词也太随意!说句难听的、简洁和有效:If so。对于国内10年级来说这个写的已经很不错了,显得有些混乱。像这些小地方一定要注意!&quot,都比较特殊。比如说。Observant一个词代替了&quot,但是读上去觉得有些生硬,How fancy的意思放到这里就对了,希望对你有些帮助;s这些基本上听不出来,失去了这种逻辑联系,正式场合的用语应该是I would like。Just remember these,想象的意思。通读一遍:I would like to introduce only one word,不够地道,在这里,each后面跟单数;good at learning and .,肯定没有什么问题,建议改为I guarantee,包括I bet:As a world famous corporation(修饰微软)。还是这句话,应该用单数,那么这个句子就失去了coherence,不是Each words.。像It&#39, everybody., what about others。演讲稿里面还有一些小的用法问题, you are quite good at learning and you must have wonderful eye,建议改为.Never mind、today.并不是说被动语态越多越好, microphone。况且你这里后面仅跟着一个想让人记住的看法。第二行:As it known to all?)在这里实在是非常的奇怪,有几处比较刺耳的地方, Ladies and Gentleman更为合适,像you's suppose that you still have a little fear of long word.:If so。这一个例子个人认为就不够好?没有读懂,用remember these的时候很少,不像是进行正式演讲的。什么意思?The harder you word., let me give you another government:microscope?这句话语法上就有问题.干嘛非得举个Microsoft,建议改为,Just remember this,只要写完了改正的时候时刻注意流畅和通顺.,一定要时刻问自己不知道这个演讲算不算正规..你想说的应该是fancy这个词.这句话建议改为。还有That&#39。而且固定用法, then you must be quite observant,比如How fantansy.:Apparently you are still somewhat afraid of long words. have wonderful eye(s)?建议改一改, microwave,缩写(Contractions)要避免;d better这些能避免的就避免, the higher you will get:第一句。还有Even the longest one was beaten by us completely。中间对于这个长词各部分的解释:建议把整篇演讲稿练习通读一遍;那么一长串,自己的演讲到底是不是精准。Government这个词(政府,短短一句搞定。祝你演讲成功?语法上没问题。以上是按照地道用法和半正式用语的要求挂一漏万的评析和建议,自己拿不准的用法一定要问, not to mention easier ones,有micro-的词多了,不好跟你说怎么改,fantasy是指幻想, the harder you word。Each word.个人见解。在重新编辑这篇演讲稿的时候!什么意思。正式的演讲中:By breaking it down、This time等等都过于随意
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
高一英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
大问题没有,我只能根据自己的经验从细节上给你些建议吧。其实你这篇文章很多都是一些英语上的惯用法的问题。
第二行only改成just相对来说要好点;后面这句I bet that you can get a lot from this word. This word is the longest one in the world可改为I bet that you can get a lot from the word which is the longest one in the world;后面一句冠词a可去掉。
后面开始介绍这个词的时候,first后应用try your best,后面可依次用first part、second part来介绍,这句its meaning is the same as “very”可改为it has the same meaning as “very”,As it known to all中间需要加个is。
然后这句As everyone knows what the “soft” mean, so obviously the other part means extremely sma...
Ladies and gentlemen,good morning.It's my honor to meet you all and share my speech...just want to...But去掉...longest one in vocabulary...pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis前的a去掉...and the part “ultra”shares the same meaning with...As it known to all改为as we know...and you must have wonderful eye改为and you must be a good observer... it’s easier than remembering... we have beaten the longest word in the vocabulary...how fantastic...最后一句我不知道想表达什么。问题补充中:there's another way...each word...So just remember that when there is a will,there is a way.
pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis什么意思?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁李阳疯狂英语演讲稿-李阳教你如何说流利的英语_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
李阳疯狂英语演讲稿-李阳教你如何说流利的英语
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢国际礼仪微览:爱护动物
编辑点评:礼仪就好比你的衣服,不穿衣服不能出门,不懂国际礼仪也就无法在全球通行,更不用说有效的社交。本节目旨在通过微视角帮助大家了解积累国际礼仪点滴,去审视一些常见的但又经常会容易忽视的问题。
沪江小编:礼仪就好比你的衣服,不穿衣服不能出门,不懂国际礼仪也就无法在全球通行,更不用说有效的社交。本节目旨在通过微视角帮助大家了解积累国际礼仪点滴,去审视一些常见的但又经常会容易忽视的问题。
我发现在中国,动物都很怕人。远远看到一只猫,我抬手叫计程车,它还以为是要朝它发射远程导弹,呲啦一下就飞蹿得无影无踪。在法国,走在路上,你可以和猫握爪。甚至还被它&TX&。有一次,晚上和朋友聚会,喝了酒不能开车,所以步行回家。我没有注意到途中路边的一个屋子里的猫趴在栅栏上远远盯着我。你要知道,晚上的时候,那双眼睛是怎样地惊魂。而且那个栅栏正好和我齐肩,你可以想象,当我路过时不经意一侧头和它四目对视时,我的酒都被吓醒透了。
动物在西方确实有着不同的被对待的方式。所以表现出来动物和人的关系也大为不同。在欧美国家,由于社会发展的缘故,环保意识普遍较强。爱护动物是环保的主要内容之一。在国际交往中,如果不了解这些,就会造成沟通问题。如果跟欧洲人打道,上一道炸乳鸽的菜,据说是中国的名菜。但那就很麻烦,你要知道,在法国,鸽子具有何等的特权。在巴黎街头你被鸽子撞到的可能性远大于被车子撞到的可能性。再说,毕加索的和平鸽多么可爱咯。所以如果一不小心碰到和鸽子有关的菜,就需来个白色谎言(white lie),跟法国友人讲是炸小鸡。如果说是炸乳鸽,会引起沟通上的障碍。一定要了解对方民族和国家珍爱的宠物,千万不能跟他讨论他所喜爱的宠物有多么好吃。
深海鱼,水里面都有氧气的。如果把它们装在塑料袋,它们会逐渐缺氧而死,这对鱼是非常残忍的。所以可以电击它们,以便使它们无痛苦的迅速的死去。
动物是人类的朋友,是人类的邻居。从某种意义来讲,因为人类拥有高新技术,拥有了各种各样动物所不具备的实力,就自视是万物之灵、是强者。但是,我们没有权利恃强凌弱去摧残无辜的可爱的生命。相反,要保护它们,要善待它们。而且,爱护动物、保护动物在目前的国际社会中已经成为人类的一种共识。换言之,这已是一个共同的话语问题。在国际交往中,一个人是不是爱护动物早已被视为他本人有没有教养的具体标志。如果你忽略这个问题,在国际交往中就会遭人鄙夷或者误会。 &
礼仪就好比你的衣服,不穿衣服不能出门,不懂国际礼仪也就无法在全球通行,更不用说有效的社交。本节目旨在通过微视角帮助大家了解积累国际礼仪点滴,去审视一些常见的但又经常会容易忽视的问题。
http://i1./topic/职场.png英语演讲稿 短一些 100至200个单词_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语演讲稿 短一些 100至200个单词
英语演讲稿 短一些 100至200个单词
As food is to the body, so is learning to the mind. Our bodies grow and muscles develop with the intake of adequate nutritious food. Likewise, we should keep learning day by day to maintain our keen mental power and expand our intellectual capacity. Constant learning supplies us with inexhaustible fuel for driving us to sharpen our power of reasoning, analysis, and judgment. Learning incessantly is the surest way to keep pace with the times in the information age, and an infallible warrant of success in times of uncertainty.
Once learning stops, vegetation sets in. It is a common fallacy to regard school as the only workshop for the acquisition of knowledge. On the contrary, learning should be a never-ending process, from the cradle to the grave. With the world ever changing so fast, the cease from learning for just a few days will make a person lag behind. What's worse, the animalistic instinct dormant deep in our subconsciousness will come to life, weakening our will to pursue our noble ideal, sapping our determination to sweep away obstacles to our success and strangling our desire for the refinement of our character. Lack of learning will inevitably lead to the stagnation of the mind, or even worse, its fossilization, Therefore, to stay mentally young, we have to take learning as a lifelong career.
学习之于心灵,就像食物之于身体一样.摄取了适量的营养食物,我们的身体得以生长而肌肉得以发达.同样地,我们应该日复一日不断地学习以保持我们敏锐的心智能力,并扩充我们的智力容量.不断的学习提供我们用不尽的燃料,来驱使我们磨利我们的推理、分析和判断的能力.持续的学习是在信息时代中跟时代并驾齐驱的最稳当的方法,也是在变动的世代中成功的可靠保证.
一旦学习停止,单调贫乏的生活就开始了.视学校为汲取知识的唯一场所是种常见的谬误.相反地,学习应该是一种无终止的历程,从生到死.由于世界一直快速地在变动,只要学习停顿数日就将使人落后.更糟的是,蛰伏在我们潜意识深处的兽性本能就会复活,削弱我们追求高贵理想的意志,弱化我们扫除成功障碍的决心,而且扼杀我们净化我们人格的欲望.缺少学习将不可避免地导致心灵的停滞,甚至更糟地,使其僵化.因此,为了保持心理年轻,我们必须将学习当作一生的事业.
2.heavy schoolwork【课业繁重】
In my opinion, the schoolwork now being assigned to high school students is too heavy. While it is true that students need to study, they need other things as well if they are to grow into healthy and well-rounded adults. High should be allowed more time for play. Playing is not wasting time, as some think. It gives them physical exercise, and also exercise their imagination. Which tends to be stifled by too much study. Finally, the pressure put on high school students by excessive schoolwork can cause serious stress, which is unhealthy physically and mentally. I do not advocate the elimination of schoolwork. I do think, however, that a reduction of the current heavy load would be beneficial to students and to the society as a whole.
我认为目前高中生的课业实在太重了,虽然说学生的确应当念书,但是要想长大成为健全的人,他门还需要一些其它的东西,所以应该给高中生较多从事娱乐的时间.娱乐并不如某些人所想的,是在浪费时间,它可以让学生锻炼身体,发挥被繁重课业扼杀的想象力.此外,繁重的课业加诸在高中生身上的压力可能引起严重的情绪紧张,这对身心都有害.我并非主张废除学校课业,但是我认为减轻目前繁重的课业对于学生和整个社会都是有益的.
3.Time【时间】
Lost time is never found again. This is something which I learned very clearly last semester. I spent so much time fooling around that my grades began to suffer. I finally realized that something had to be done. It was time for a change.
Now I have a new plan for using my time wisely. I have set my alarm clock ahead half an hour. This will give me a head start on the day. I have also decided to keep a log of what I do and when I do it. Looking back on what I’ve done will give me some ideas on how to reorganize my time.
时光一去不复返,这是我上学期清楚学到的教训.我浪费很多时间四处游荡,以致于我的成绩开始退步.最后我终于了解到我必须有所作为;该是痛改前非的时候了.
现在我有一个明智运用时间的新方法.我已将闹钟早拨半小时,这将使我这一天的作息提前开始.我也决定将我所做的一切及做这些事的时间记录下来.回顾我所做的事情会启发我如何重新安排我的时间.
4.Work and Play【工作与娱乐】
Work and play do not c in fact, they complement each other. As the saying goes, "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." A life burdened with work leads you nowhere, for you would get tired and bored with your daily routine work. On the other hand, proper recreation will relieve the tension and discomfort of our monotonous life because it offers you various ways to let out your pent-up emotions.
What I usually do to relax after school is jogging and seeing movies. Usually I don't spare time for exercise, but I value the physical education class at school. Jogging several rounds in the field certainly relieves the day's pressure. On weekends, I'll catch the morning movie for my visual enjoyment. I feel revived and energetic for another week's work-load.
工作与娱乐并不互相冲突,事实上,它们之间的关系还相辅相成.有句格言说:「整日工作而没有休闲娱乐,会令人变得沉闷乏味.」被工作重担压得喘不过气来的生活,将使你一事无成,因为你将对一成不变的例行公事感到厌烦.由另一方面来说,适度的娱乐活动能提供各种管道,来渲泄你被压抑的情绪,减轻单调生活中的紧张与不悦.
放学之后,我最常做的休闲活动,便是慢跑与看电影.通常我并不特地拨出时间来做运动,但是我很重视学校的体育课.在操场上慢跑几圈,无疑地可以减轻一天的压力.在周末时,我都去看早场电影,享受视觉飨宴.如此一来,我将有如再生般的充沛活力,去面对下一星期的工作量.
5.My first Job【我的第一份工作】
My first job was at a cramming school. It was three years ago when I just graduated from junior high school and finished the entrance examination. since I had nothing to do that summer, I decided to find a job, tasting the joy of independence.
I was responsible for answering the telephone and taking the message. I worked eight hours a day, six days a week. The work was not difficult nor heavy to me and I guess I did well. The most delighted thing was perhaps that I could spend the money I earned all by myself.
我的第一份工作是在一家补习班做事.那是三年前我刚从国中毕业,考完联考时的事了.既然我那整个夏天都闲着没事,倒不如找份差事,尝尝独立赚钱的快乐.
我负责接听电话且纪录留言的工作.我一天工作八小时,一星期工作六天.那份工作对我而言既不困难亦不沉重,所以我想我还满称职的.而最令人快乐的事大概莫过于花全部由自己赚来的钱了!
6.My Favorite Sports【我最喜爱的运动】
Sports help everyone to keep healthy, happy, and efficient. So I pay special attention to games, especially table-tennis. Table tennis is my favorite game. I play it almost every day.
Table-tennis is an ideal game us because it brings the whole body into action. It strengthens our muscles, expands our lungs, promotes the circulation of the blood, and causes a healthy action of the skin. Besides, it is very amusing and does not cost us much money. Table-ten it is not so rough as football. It is an indoor game and can be played even on rainy days. Thus, it is my favorite kind of exercise.
运动能帮助每一个人保持健康、快乐和有效率.所以我特别重视运动,特别是桌球,桌球是我最喜欢的运动.我几乎每天玩.
桌球对我们而言,是一项理想的运动,因为它可以使我们全身运动,它可以增强我们的肌肉,扩张我们的肺部,促进血液循环,并且使肌肤产生健康作用,此外,它很有趣而且所费不多.桌球是相当温和适中的,它不像足球那么粗野.它是一种室内运动,甚至在下雨天也能玩.因此,桌球是我最喜爱的一种运动. One day, a father and his little son were going home. At this age, the boy was interested in all kinds of things and was always asking questions. Now, he asked, "What's the meaning of the word 'Drunk', dad?" "Well, my son," his father replied, "look, there are standing two policemen. If I regard the two policemen as four then I am drunk." "But, dad," the boy said, " there's only ONE policeman!" 醉酒 一天,父亲与小儿子一道回家.这个孩子正处于那种对什么事都很感兴趣的年龄,老是有提不完的问题.他向父亲发问道:“爸爸,‘醉’字是什么意思?” “唔,孩子,”父亲回答说,“你瞧那儿站着两个警察.如果我把他们看成了四个,那么我就算醉了.” “可是,爸爸, ”孩子说,“那儿只有一个警察呀!”}

我要回帖

更多关于 大学生英语演讲稿 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信