it's everying.everying是哪首英文歌曲说句心里话中间有这句

Don‘t run away when everything fail s. When you‘re in need, just call my name. 这是哪首歌的歌词?_百度知道
Don‘t run away when everything fail s. When you‘re in need, just call my name. 这是哪首歌的歌词?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
应该是Don‘t run away
来自:求助得到的回答
don&t run away吧
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你最喜欢的英文歌曲有哪些?不仅旋律好听,歌词也写得好?
按投票排序
这个答案不定时更新。听到能单曲循环的歌都会来M一下。欢迎关注。One Republic的counting stars【这首歌已经满天飞了现在,下载地址就不放送了。】觉得歌词特别好。I see this life Like a swinging vine最近生活如一团乱麻Swing my heart across the line  让我无法适从In my face is flashing signs  眼前闪过各种画面Seek it out and ye shall find  求你们要找Old, but I'm not that old我还没有那么年迈Young, but I'm not that bold  年轻的话 ,我还有自知之明And I don't think the world is sold  我不认为这个世界无药可救I'm just doing what we're told  我们只是按部就班I, feel something so right  有时我觉得自己是对的But doing the wrong thing但那只是我自以为是I, feel something so wrong  有时候我认为他是错的But doing the right thing但恰恰事与愿违I could lie, could lie, could lie我可以自欺欺人everything that kills me makes me feel alive  不能断绝之物置之于死地而后生Mar.6th,2014 新增加拿大独立乐队manafest的overboard。最近听的最爽的英文歌,没有之一。DO OR DIE AND TO KEEP IT ALIVE WE GOT A WAKE UPWE GOT TO SAVE USSO BABY HANG ONI'M COMING AFTER YOU I'M DIVING OVERBOARDANY MOMENTWE COULD LOSE ITI'M JUMPING IN FOR YOU I'M DIVING OVERBOARDS.O.SJuly 2nd, 2014放两首最近单曲循环的歌儿~Dream Send me a signTurn back the clockGive me some timeI need to break outAnd make a new nameLet's open our eyesTo the brand new dayIt's the brand new dayTell me about those nights you stay awake告诉我你的不眠之夜 Tell me about those days you hated me告诉我那些你恨我的日子 Tell me how you'd rather die alone than being stuck here with me告诉我你如何宁愿独自死去也不愿跟我一块 And maybe youve fallen down或许你已经倒下 And maybe you, you took the long way home或许你走了很长的路 Baby, you will never love you like me宝贝,你永远无法如我爱你一般的爱你自己 And one day this will fade away总有一天,伤痛都会消失 In the mirror, youll see your smiling face在镜子里,你将看到自己的笑脸 And standing next to you will always be me, be me站在你身边的人永远是我,是我Aug. 4th, 2014今天的一个赞提醒我要更新了233333以下两首歌都来自于 同学的推荐。好听得不行不行的。jet lag是时差的意思。爱情时差。男女对唱。&&What time is it where you are?你在的城市现在几点?I miss you more than anything我好想你Back at home you feel so far独自回到家 你离我如此遥远Waitin for the phone to ring我等着你的电话It's gettin lonely livin upside down生活一团乱 我感到好孤独I don't even wanna be in this town我根本不想来到这个小镇Tryin to figure out the time zones makin me crazy我试图计算出我们的时差You say good morning你对我说早安When it's midnight在午夜的时候Going out of my head你不在我身边Alone in this bed我一个人孤单地躺着I wake up to your sunset当你那边太阳落下的时候 我正好起床It's drivin me mad我快疯了I miss you so bad我好想你电影《绝世天劫》主题曲。Eric同学推荐的时候说:把这首歌送给所有需要靠着回忆活着的人。Lying close to you feeling your heart beating.我离你是如此的近,都能感觉到你的心跳And I'm wondering what you're dreaming.我想知道你的梦想是什么Wondering if it's me you're seeking.我是否是你寻找的人Then I kiss your eyes & thank God we're together.那么我会吻向你的眼并感谢上帝让我们在一起And I just wanna stay with you.我只想与你在一起In this moment forever,forever & ever.此时此刻永远延续下去I don't wanna miss one smile.我不想错过你温馨的微笑I don't wanna miss one kiss.我不想错过你甜美的吻Well,I just wanna be with you.我只想与你在一起Right here with you,just like this.就这样与你一直在一起I just wanna hold you close.只想紧紧拥着你Feel your heart so close to mine.感觉你的心贴我如此的近And just stay here in this moment.就这样永远在一起For all the rest of time.无时无刻永远在一起Don't wanna close my eyes.不想闭上眼睛Don't wanna fall asleep,yeah不想睡着Don't wanna miss a thing.不想错过任何事最后贡献两首我最近单曲循环的。脑残粉表示,本命啥歌都好听嘤嘤嘤。I'll be your light, your match, your burning sun,I'll be the bright, in black, that's making you run.And I feel alright, and we'll feel alright,'Cause we'll work it out, yeah we'll work it out.I'll be doin' this, if you ever doubt,'til the love runs out, 'til the love runs out.I'll be your ghost, your game, your stadium.I'll be your fifty-thousand clapping like one.And I feel alright, and I feel alright,'Cause I worked it out, yeah I worked it out.I'll be doin' this, if you ever doubt,'til the love runs out, 'til the love runs out.I got my mind made up and I can't let go.I'm killing every second 'til it sees my soul.I'll be running, I'll be running,'til the love runs out, 'til the love runs out.And we'll start a fire, and we'll shut it down,'til the love runs out, 'til the love runs out.情归新泽西插曲。听到的时候也是醉了。歌词也相当不错啊。I think i'll go home and mull this overBefore i cram it down my throatAt long last it's crashed, it's colossal massHas broken up into bits in my moat.Lift the mattress off the floorWalk the cramps offGo meander in the coldHail to your dark skinHiding the fact you're dead againUndeneath the power lines seeking shadeFar above our heads are the icy heights that contain all reasonSep. 6th, 2014 各位中秋快乐~我又来更新了。。。最近就听到两首让我觉得能单曲循环的好歌。一首是它这个乐队来自于冰岛,可能是因为冰岛当地气候的原因,他们的音乐也带着北欧的冷冽。【笑但是这首歌的歌词还是很甜蜜的。。。The evening grabs us in the sounds we are boundwe sit and watch the sun moving downit feels so good to have you aroundwish we could stay forever, have forever nowwe listen to the silence streamingmemories they take us back to the day we metwhere we ran with kissingwill we ever have this feeling again另一首是它,在LAVA RADIO无意间听到,瞬间单曲循环无法自拔Honey, heal my broken heartI'm freezing underneathAnd I've been here waiting patientlyHoney, ease my restless mindI cannot get to sleepWith your healing touch, healing loveYou bring back the life in meFading like a distant starHolding back the missing partsAnd she found the good in meWhen I couldn't seeEverywhere I go these daysShe's never really far awayWith me in my darkest hourAnd she's moving my feet听听看,说不定你也爱它。。。Sep. 20th, 2014QAQ单曲循环到死的摇滚。。。最重要的是听一次燃一次!热血沸腾ing。这首歌中文翻译是:凤凰涅磐。Put on your war paintCross walks and crossed hearts and hope-to-diesSilver clouds with grey linings绽放生命焰火穿越, 穿越心的距离为梦想不惧死亡让光芒刺穿云雾So we can take the world back from theheart-attackedOne maniac at a time we will take it backYou know Time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to startSo dance alone to the beat of your heart让我们焕发光彩闪耀世界一个偏执狂一颗执着心你必须忍耐寂寞才能畅怀高歌舞动孤独感受寂寞心跳Hey young bloodDoesn't it feelLike our time is running outI'm gonna change you like a remixThen I'll raise you like a phoenixYou're wearing our vintage miseryNo; I think it looked a little better on meI'm gonna change you like a remixThen I'll raise you like a phoenix嘿, 年轻的血涌动奔流时不我待我要谱写生命华彩凤凰涅槃充满痛苦磨难但是, 正是痛苦让我成长我要谱写生命华彩有如凤凰涅槃
非常多啊,一次性列出N首似乎没多大意思,就推荐一首吧(用了一年多的手机铃声)!I Will Follow You Into The Dark -- Death Cab For Cutie歌词非常有意思,旋律也很好(前奏党一定会喜欢的~)Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind
I'll follow you into the dark
No blinding light or tunnels to gates of white
Just our hands clasped so tight
Waiting for the hint of a spark
If heaven and hell decide
That they both are satisfied
Illuminate the no's on their vacancy signs
If there's no one beside you
When your soul embarks
Then I'll follow you into the dark
In Catholic school as vicious as Roman rule
I got my knuckles bruised by a lady in black
And I held my tongue as she told me
"Son fear is the heart of love"
So I never went back
When your soul embarks
You and me have seen everything to see
From Bangkok to Calgary
And the soles of your shoes are all worn down
The time for sleep is now
It's nothing to cry about
Cause we'll hold each other soon
The blackest of rooms
When your soul embarks
加州旅馆,音乐和歌词就像一出充满争论的电影,你相信哪个结局?
我觉得有好多啊
先说一首Asher Book 的 Try
电影诺丁山里的she She 她May be the face I can't forget 也许是铭记我心的容颜A trace of pleasure or regret 留待追忆的欢乐 或者遗憾May be my treasure or the price I have to pay 也许是拥有 或者 是失去She 她May be the song that Solomon sings 也许是所罗门谱写的旋律May be the chill that autumn brings 也许是深秋的萧瑟寒意May be a hundred different things within the measure of a day 在每个简单的日子里 也许是百种不寻常的事情She 她May be the beauty or the beast 也许完美 或者无礼May be the famine or the feast 也许如盛筵 或者如饥馑May turn each day into a heaven or a hell 随之 让每个简单的日子 有了天壤之别She 她May be the mirror of my dreams 也许一如我的梦想A smile reflected in a stream 像溪流映出的微笑She may not be what she may seem inside her shell 然而 她的外衣 藏着怎样的内心She 她Who always seems so happy in a crowd 人群之中似乎永远那么快乐Whose eyes can be so private and so proud 如此私密骄傲的双眼No one's allowed to see them when they cry 从不肯向任何人展示泪水She 她May be the love that cannot hope to last 也许是一段匆匆的爱情May come to me from shadows of the past 为我驱散往昔的阴霾That I'll remember till the day I die 只留下至死不渝的回忆She 她May be the reason I survive 也许是我活着的原因The why and wherefore I'm alive 我全部生命的意义The one I'll care for through the rough and ready years 是平凡岁月里我唯一的迷恋Me 而我I'll take her laughter and her tears 会拾起她的笑声和泪水And make them all my souvenirs 留存为此生的纪念品For where she goes I've got to be 我将永远把她追随The meaning of my life is 因为 我生命意义的所在She she oh she 是她 是她
lightersthe
heaven find
waygoonight
Just Give Me A ReasonRight from the startYou were a thief打一开始,你就是个You stole my heart盗走我对你的倾心And I your willing victim而做你爱的俘虏,我心甘情愿I let you see the parts of me让你看到我的每一面That weren’t all that pretty那些未经修饰的瞬间And with every touch you fixed them每次交往,你都修复了一些瑕疵Now you’ve been talking in your sleep oh oh如今我听到你在梦中呓语Things you never say to me oh oh说着些未曾的心声Tell me that you’ve had enough你说你已经受够了Of our love, our love我们的爱
我们的爱Just give me a reason只要你给我一个说法Just a little bit’s enough哪怕一句也好Just a second we’re not broken just bent但求时光能倒流,那时我们还没分开And we can learn to love again做出退让,这样我们能够从新来过It’s in the stars我们的爱如同天上的星星It’s been written in the scars on our hearts被铭刻于内心的伤痕We’re not broken just bent只求能回到从前And we can learn to love again各自退让,这样我们还能再爱一次I’m sorry I don’t understand对不起,我也不知道什么时候开始Where all of this is coming from你会有这些奇怪的想法I thought that we were fine我想我们并没有遭遇什么坎坷(Oh we had everything)嗯,我俩如同天造地设Your head is running wild again你又开始胡思乱想了My dear we still have everythin’我们仍属于彼此And it’s all in your mind别想太多了(Yeah but this is happenin’)但这已经成了无可驳辨的事实You’ve been havin’ real bad dreams oh oh看来你又做了噩梦了You used to lie so close to me oh oh以前你是如此紧密的依偎与我There’s nothing more than empty sheets如今却有一点隔阂Between our love, our love横贯我们的爱之间Oh our love, our love在爱之间Just give me a reason只要你给我一个说法Just a little bit’s enough哪怕一句也好Just a second we’re not broken just bent但求时光能倒流,那是我们还没分开And we can learn to love again做出退让,这样我们能够从新来过Oh I’ll never stop噢,我从来没有放弃过You’re still written in the scars on my heart爱仍然铭刻于我内心的伤痕之中You’re not broken你未崩溃just bent,And we can learn to love again各自让步,这样我们还能再爱一次Oh tear ducts and rust别再去理会那些纷扰I’ll fix it for us我会修补裂缝We’re collecting dust纵使纷争难免会发生But our love’s enough我们的爱就是最好的保障You’re holding it in你总盯着纷争不放You’re pouring a drink你在对事态上雪上加霜No nothing is as bad as it seems不,事情看上去并没有那么不可救药We’ll come clean我们会克服一切的!Just give me a reason只要你给我一个说法Just a little bit’s enough哪怕一句也好Just a second we’re not broken just bent但求时光能倒流,那是我们还没分开And we can learn to love again做出退让,这样我们能够从新来过It’s in the stars我们的爱如同天上的星星It’s been written in the scars on our hearts被铭刻于内心的伤痕That We’re not broken just bent这样我们能回到从前And we can learn to love again各自退让,这样我们还能再爱一次Just give me a reason只要你给我一个说法Just a little bit’s enough哪怕一句也好Just a second we’re not broken just bent但求时光能倒流,那是我们还没分开And we can learn to love again做出退让,这样我们能够从新来过It’s in the stars我们的爱如同天上的星星It’s been written in the scars on our hearts被铭刻于内心的伤痕We’re not broken just bent也没让我们崩溃And we can learn to love again各自退让,这样我们还能再爱一次Oh, we can learn to love again噢,再爱一遍Oh, we can learn to love again噢,再爱一遍Oh oh, that we’re not broken just bent噢,那时我们还未分开And we can learn to love again彼此让步,还有机会再爱一遍
Because of youDiggin' in the dirt
Any Other World--MikaIn any other world(在任何一個的世界)You could tell the
difference(你總可以指出不同)And let it all unfurl(打開你的心房)Into broken
remnants(迎向這殘破的世界吧)Smile like you mean it(試著真心地微笑吧)And let yourself
let go(別想這麼多了)Cos it's all in the hands of a bitter, bitter
man(因為一切都在上帝的掌握之中阿)Say goodbye to the world you thought you lived in(醒一醒
向曾經是你的一切的小世界說再見吧)Take a bow, play the part of a lonely lonely
heart(上台一鞠躬,然後好好扮演你的寂寞芳心)Say goodbye to the world you thought you lived
in(醒一醒 向曾經是你的一切的小世界說再見吧)To the world you thought you lived
in(曾經是你的一切的小世界)I tried to live alone(我曾試著一個人堅強)But lonely is lonely,
alone(但一個人的寂寞是如此難熬)So human as I am(身為一個人)I had to give up my
defences(我也只好卸下我的心防)So I smiled and tried to mean
it(所以我試著擠出一個真心微笑)To let myself let go(試著別這麼執著)Cos it's all in the
hands of a bitter, bitter man(因為一切都在上帝的掌握之中阿)Say goodbye to the world you
thought you lived in(醒一醒 向曾經是你的一切的小世界說再見吧)Take a bow, play the part of a
lonely lonely heart(上台一鞠躬,然後好好扮演你的寂寞芳心)Say goodbye to the world you thought
you lived in(醒一醒 向曾經是你的一切的小世界說再見吧)To the world you thought you lived
in(曾經是你的一切的小世界)Cos it's all in the hands of a bitter, bitter
man(因為一切都在上帝的掌握之中)Say goodbye to the world you thought you lived in(醒一醒
向曾經是你的一切的小世界說再見吧)Take a bow, play the part of a lonely lonely
heart(上台一鞠躬,然後好好扮演你的寂寞芳心)Say goodbye to the world you thought you lived
in(醒一醒 向曾經是你的一切的小世界說再見吧)To the world you thought you lived
in(曾經是你的一切的小世界)Say goodbye to the world you thought you lived in(醒一醒
向曾經是你的一切的小世界說再見吧)Say goodbye(說再見)In any other world(在任何其他的世界)You
could tell the difference(你總可以指出不同)I never ever, I forget my
story.(我永遠無法忘懷我的過去)My face is not sad, but inside, I am sad.(我不會表現出我的哀傷
但在內心深處 我悲痛欲絕 )
keane的《noting in my way》《somewhere only we know》,轻摇滚型,舒服,旋律好听,歌词我也喜欢。 c21的《stuck in my heart》很好听,用来做铃声。greenday的几首经典歌曲也不错的。
最近一直单曲循环Leonard Cohen的《in my secret life》,当第一次听时,就被他深沉而独特的嗓音所吸引,后来看了歌词,更觉得意味深长。很多人都说Cohen首先是个诗人,然后才是歌手。 然而,谁能抗拒他那要死不活自怜低沉的嗓音呢。他的词即使脱离旋律,仍然有深邃动人的力量。I saw you this morning这个清晨我看到了你You were moving so fast你飞快地走过Can't seem to loosen my grip on the past似乎还是看不出来我已逃离过去的阴影And I miss you so much我是如此地想念你There's no one in sight眼里别无他人And we're still making love而我们依然在相爱In My Secret Life在我的内心深处In My Secret life在我的内心深处I smile when I'm angry我在愤怒的时候保持微笑I cheat and I lie我欺骗我撒谎I do what I have to do我做着身不由己的事情To get by好让日子继续下去But I know what is wrong但我知道什么是错的And I konw what is right我也知道什么是对的And I'd die for the truth而我愿意为真理而牺牲In My Secret Life在我的内心深处In My Secret Life在我的内心深处Hold on Hold on my brother坚持 坚持 我的兄弟My sister hold on tight我的姐妹 坚持下去I finally got my orders我始终将会找到我的生活规律I'll be marching through the morning我将会坚定地穿越清晨Marching through the night态度坚决地穿越黑夜Moving cross the borders of my secret life穿越我的内心深处的边界Looked through the paper看看这些报纸Makes you want to cry让你想失声痛哭Nobody cares if the people live or die再没有人关心别人的死活And the dealer wants you thinking而那些商人们 总是That it's either black or white颠倒黑白 其实都无所谓Thank God it's not that simple in my secret life但是感谢上帝 在我的内心深处 这些都并非如此简单I bite my lip我一言不发I buy what I'm told我相信别人告诉我一切Form the latest hit无论是最新的俏皮话To the wisdom of old还是古老的智慧But I'm always alone但我总是一个人And my heart is like ice而我的内心寒冷如冰And it's crowded and cold in my secret life在我的内心深处 总是寒冷又拥挤in my secret life在我的内心深处
Young and beautiful简直了,尤其那几句头韵
one republic 的歌词都很走心啊 I Lived - OneRepublic Hoping you take that jump 愿你勇敢一跃 But don't fear the fall 坠落无境 Hope when the water rises 愿当水涨潮袭 You built a wall 你筑起高墙 Hoping the crowd screams out 愿人群声嘶力竭 Screaming your name 呼喊你名 Hope if everybody runs 愿你坚持自我 You chose to stay 勇敢面对 Hope that you fall in love 愿你真心坠爱 And it hurts so bad 刻骨铭心 The only way you can know 倾尽所有 Is give it all you have 你才会真正彻悟 And I hope that you don't suffer 愿你免受折磨 But take the pain 当苦痛来袭 Hope when the moment comes 愿当大限来临 You say 你能高喊 I, I did it all 我,爱过,痛过 I, I did it all 我,恨过,伤过 I owned every second 我用这世界所能 That this world could give 给予的所有时间 I saw so many places 阅尽千山,跨过万水 And things that I did 披星戴月,披荆斩棘 Of every broken bone 纵然跌到粉身碎骨 I swear I lived 不枉活过这一遭 Hope that you spend your days 愿你度过的每一天 But they all add up 并不虚无 And when that sun goes down 愿当太阳升起 Hope you raise your cup 你举起圣杯 I wish that I could witness 愿我能看见 All you drawed 你所有的付出 And all your pain 和所有的痛苦 But until my moment comes 直到大限来临 I'll say 你能高喊 I, I did it all 我,爱过,痛过 I, I did it all 我,恨过,伤过 I owned every second 我用这世界所能 That this world could give 给予的所有时间 I saw so many places 阅尽千山,跨过万水 And things that I did 披星戴月,披荆斩棘 Of every broken bone 纵然跌到粉身碎骨 I swear I lived 不枉活过这一遭
  Give me a second I     给我点时间     I need to get my story straight     让我理清思绪     My friends are in the bathroom     死党醉倒在洗手间     Getting higher than the Empire State     已经悄然入天     My lover she's waiting for me     Just across the bar     爱人在酒吧那头等候     My seats been taken by some sunglasses     墨镜女占了我的位置     Asking 'bout a scar     谈起你我的情伤     And I know I gave it to you months ago     我知道我令你陷入情网     I know you're trying to forget     我知道你难忘伤痛     But between the drinks and subtle things     然而在酒醉金迷间     The holes in my apologies     我的道歉如此蹩脚     You know I'm trying hard to take it back     我想努力挽回你     So if by the time the bar closes     当酒吧打烊     And you feel like falling down     你的脚步蹒跚     I'll carry you home     我会带你回家     Tonight     今夜     We Are Young     我们正年轻     So let's set the world on fire     将世界点燃     We can burn brighter      Than the sun     令骄阳失色     Tonight     今夜     We Are Young     我们正年轻     So let's set the world on fire     将世界点燃     We can burn brighter Than the sun     令骄阳失色     Now I know that I'm no     t现在 我知道我已经不是你的真命天子     All that you got     I guess that I     我猜我只是想找到更好的方式和你分手     I just thought maybe we could find new ways to fall apart     But our friends are back     但现在我的朋友们都回来了     So let's raise a cup     那我们可以放心的畅饮了     Cause I found someone to carry me home     因为有人送我回家了     Tonight     今夜     We Are Young     我们正年轻     So let's set the world on fire     将世界点燃     We can burn brighter     Than the sun     令骄阳失色     Tonight     今夜     We Are Young     我们正年轻     So let's set the world on fire     将世界点燃     We can burn brighter Than the sun     令骄阳失色     Carry me home tonight     今夜带我回家     Just carry me home tonigh     t请今夜带我回家     Carry me home tonight     今夜带我回家     Just carry me home tonight     请今夜带我回家     The world is on my side     世界都站在我这一边     I have no reason to run     我没有理由逃脱     So will someone come and carry me home tonight     所以有人愿意今夜带我回家吗     The angels never arrived     天使并未降临     But I can hear the choir     但我听到天籁之声     So will someone come and carry me home     所以有人愿意今夜带我回家吗     Tonight     今夜     We Are Young     我们正年少     So let's set the world on fire     将世界点亮     We can burn brighter     Than the sun     令骄阳失色     Tonight     今夜     We Are Young     我们正年轻     So let's set the world on fire     将世界点燃     We can burn brighter Than the sun     令骄阳失色     So if by the time the bar closes     当酒吧打烊     And you feel like falling down     你的脚步蹒跚     I'll carry you home tonight     我今夜会带你回家 还有一首列侬的imagine....词曲都很棒
别人推荐的,觉得挺好
Fuckin' perfect
P!nk.Made a wrong turn,Once or twice或许有过一两次的误入歧途Dug my way out,Blind and fire为了生存,血流不止Bad decisions,That's alright那些愚蠢的决定,已无所谓Welcome to my silly life欢迎来到我糜烂的生活Mistreated,Misplaced,Misunderstood被虐待,被错定性,被误解,如影随形Miss "No way,it's all good" It didnt slow me down没门小姐,这名头又怎样,也不会放慢我的脚步Mistaken,Always second guessing,Underestimated被误解,被后见之明影响,被低估Look,I'm still around看,我一直在你身旁Pretty, pretty,please女孩,女孩,Dont you ever ever feel请你别想,永远别想Like you're less than Fucking perfect不要觉得你是那该死的完美中的瑕疵品Pretty, pretty please女孩,女孩,别这样If you ever, ever feel是否你曾觉得,一直觉得Like you're nothing认为自己一无是处You're fucking perfect to me在我眼里,你是最完美的You're so mean When you talk About yourself, you were wrong你是那么的自私,你竟然会说出自己的出现竟然是一个错误Change the voices in your head请不要这样的自责Make them like you instead让它们同你的过往一起烟消云散So complicated那么复杂吗?Look happy,you will make it笑颜以对,你能做到的Filled with so much hatred Such a tired game充满憎恨的无聊游戏It's enough我受够了I've done all I can think of我已经做我力所能及的一切了Chased down all my demons捕获了我内心所有的恶魔I've seen you do the same我曾见你做同样的事Oh Pretty, pretty please女孩,女孩,求求你Don't you ever, ever feel难道你总觉得Like you're less than Fucking perfect不要觉得你是那该死的完美中的瑕疵品Pretty, pretty please女孩,女孩,别这样If you ever, ever feel是否你曾觉得Like you're nothing觉得你一无是处You're fucking perfect to me在我眼里,你是最完美的The whole worlds scared So I swallow the fear整个世界都惊慌失措,只有我故作镇定The only thing I should be drinking Is an ice cold beer我唯一想的就是喝一杯冰啤酒So cool in line And we try, try, try镇定心神,再次尝试,努力,奋斗But we try too hard And it's a waste of my time但我怎么努力都是徒劳,终究只是付诸东流Don't looking for the critics Cause they're everywhere不要在乎指责你的人,因为这样的人随处可见They don't like my jeans他们看不惯我的牛仔裤They don't get my hair他们不接受我的发型Exchange ourselves And we do it all the time换位思考,其实我们也这样做Why do we do that?为什么我们要这么做?Why do I do that?为什么我要这么做?Why do I do that?为什么我要这么做?YeeeeaaaahhhOoooooohOh baby pretty baby噢宝贝,漂亮的宝贝Pretty, pretty please女孩,女孩,求求你Don't you ever ever feel难道你总觉得Like you're less than Fucking perfect觉得你不够他妈的完美Pretty, pretty please女孩,女孩,别这样If you ever, ever feel是否你曾觉得Like you're nothing觉得你一无是处You're fucking perfect to me在我眼里,你最完美You're perfect, you're perfect你天真无邪,你完美无瑕Pretty, pretty please女孩,女孩,求求你If you ever, ever feel是否你曾觉得Like you're nothing觉得你一无是处You're perfect to me在我眼里,你就是完美!
November Rain (十一月的雨)歌手 Guns N' Roses----枪炮与玫瑰When I look into your eyes I can see a love restrained每当我注视你的眼眸,能察觉到你的爱有所保留But darlin' when I hold you' don't you know I feel the same亲爱的你可知道,当我抱着你时,我和你有一样的担忧'Cause nothin' lasts forever and we both know hearts can change因为一切都有尽头,没什么永垂不朽,而且我们都知道真心也未必永久And it's hard to hold a candle in the cold November rain就像在的十一月冰冷的雨里,举着蜡烛行走,有几个人能坚持到最后We've been through this such a long long time我们已经相守很久很久just trying to kill the pain历经磨难,一次次治愈伤口But lovers always come and lovers always go有情人相聚又分手And no one's really sure who's lettin' go today谁又有把握哪个会放手哪个会walking away转身走If we could take the time to lay it on the line如果我们肯花时间把心事说透I could rest my head' just knowing that you were mine,All mine我们就不再担忧 我们互相拥有So if you want to love me then darlin' don't refrain所以亲爱的如果你爱我请不要有顾忌和保留Or I'll just end up my walking in the cold November rain否则到最后我只能在十一月冰冷的雨中行走Do you need some time...on you own?你需要时间面对自己吗么?Do you need some time...all alone?你需要时间面对自己么?Everybody needs some time...on their own!每个人都需要时间面对自己Don't you know you need some time...all alone.每个人都需要时间享受孤寂I know it's hard to keep an open heart我知道很多话难以出口When even friends seem out to harm you背叛你的甚至会是朋友But if you could heal a broken heart但如果你想治愈伤口Wouldn't time be out to charm you时间是最好的助手Sometimes I need some time' on my own有时候我需要自己的时间Sometimes I need some time' all alone有时候我需要独立的空间Everybody needs some time on their own人人都需要让自己静静Don't you know you need some time' all alone你难道不知道你也需要一些独处的时间吗?And when your fears subside and shadows still remain当你的恐惧消逝 那阴影仍旧存在I know that you can love me when there's no one left to blame我知道,爱依然存在,只是我们必须放弃责备。So never mind the darkness' we still can find a way所以请不要惧怕黑暗 我们仍可前行Cause nothing lasts forever even cold November rain因为这世上没有永恒 即使是那阴冷的十一月的雨Don't ya think that you need somebody你难道不期待着某一个人Don't ya think that you need someone你难道不期待着有一个人Everybody needs somebody人人都需要爱You' re not the only one你也不绝例外You're not the only one你也绝不例外Don't you think that you need somebody你难道不期待着某一个人Don't you think that you need someone你难道不期待着有一个人Everybody needs somebody人人都需要爱You're not the only one你也绝不除外Don't you think that you need somebody你难道不期待着某一个人Don't you think that you need someone你难道不期待着有一个人Everybody needs somebody人人都需要爱
Frank D. FixerFrank D. Fixer was a handymanFrank D. Fixer是个手巧的人He could handle anything他能处理任何事情He was my granddad他是我的爷爷He grew his own food and fixed his own car他种他自己的食物,修他自己的车I watched it all happen in our backyard我在我们的后院看着这一切发生He'd reinvent the part to fix the broken home他从新改造破旧的房子He restored the heart他修补破碎的心Well,I wish I was a fixer我希望我是个修理匠I would fix you up inside我就能把你从里到外全部修好I would build you a town if the world fell down世界若是倒塌了我能为你建一个小镇I wish I was that guy我多希望我能成那个人If Frank D. Fixer were alive today如果Frank D. Fixer今天还活着Well,he may laugh at me and he may have a lot to say他可能会笑话我,他可能有很多话要说Well he might ask that I keep working for the family他也许会问我是否在为家庭而工作To keep the bills all paid and be his protégé确保账单都能支付,并且要成为他的门徒What happened to the ground right where we are我们住的地方怎么样了What happened to the family farm家族的农场怎么样了Well,I wish I was a fixer我希望我是个修理匠I would fix you up inside我就能把你从里到外全部修好I would build you a town if the world fell down世界若是倒塌了我能为你建一个小镇I wish I was that guy我多希望我能成那个人Every evening breaking bread每天晚上分面包的时候He showed us who a real man is他向我们展现什么是真正的男人No matter what my grandma says不管我的奶奶说什么He would never lose his head他都不会失去理智Well,I wish I was a fixer我希望我是个修理匠I would fix you up inside我就能把你从里到外全部修好I would build you a town if the world fell down世界若是倒塌了我能为你建一个小镇I wish I was that guy我多希望我能成那个人Well,I wish I was a farmer我希望我是个农夫I would grow you a Garden of Eden我就能为你种一座伊甸园I would bless the family with the gifts that granddad handed me我要为家人奉上爷爷交给我的礼物How wonderful that would be那该多美好Maybe I'll make that guy be me我会把自己变成那个人很喜欢歌词,尽管觉得旋律不出色。
you are beautifulMV虽然看不懂,但是看着就特有feel,有种蛋蛋的忧伤
over the moon~say hello~}

我要回帖

更多关于 天下足球中间歌曲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信