自我介绍_英语作文-中国教育文摘
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:3.42KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢英语作文|英语作文大全|英语作文网
本文为网友投稿。转载请注明出处及作者,如有侵权,请您邮件告知我们。谢谢。
Today is Women&s Day, early in the morning, I opened the computer and read the news
下文是网络摘取的一个关于智能手机影响的文章,欢迎大家参考。The Effects of Smart Phone Communication App...
古人云:笑福开来。微笑是和谐的开始,微笑是沟通的通行证,微笑可以冰释前嫌,微笑可以舒缓窘迫,微笑可以感化灵魂...
作文地带,完全免费的英语作文网,竭尽全力为大家提供优质英语作文范文,投稿:.
我爱我的外婆。My Grandmother。
作文地带为您提供:Buying Vegetables 买菜英语作文 。今天早上,我起得很早,第一次去市场替妈妈买菜。
现在,越来越多的人会经常去旅游。通过旅游,我们不仅能够放松自己,并且也能开阔我们的视野。在我看来...
网络公开课范文:1
现在网络公开课很盛行  2
网络公开课有不少好处,也存在一些问题  3
世界杯与赌球
Have you ever participated in the online football gambling ...
这次研究生招生考试的英语写作题目之一是&手机时代的聚会&,配图描述的是一群小伙伴聚餐时埋着头玩手...
电子邮件不只是填写邮箱地址、主题和草草写几句那么简单。与其它书面沟通相似,发送一封电子邮件也需谨...
HOW TO GET HAPPINESS
如何获得快乐
快乐在于知足。一个不满于现状的人终是处在痛苦之中。
热点 | 评论 | 关注排行您还可以使用以下方式登录
您现在的位置: &
& 克隆的好处与坏处,克隆的好处与坏处范文_3000字
克隆的好处与坏处,克隆的好处与坏处范文_3000字
79人浏览了这篇文章
克隆的好处与坏处 英语作文网收集整理 To clone or not to clone, is that the question? Advanced technology has already pushed human being to edges,such as the production of weapons of mass destruction,the destruction of Ozone by Freon ,and the application of clone.The heated deabte over whether cloning technique should be used in human reproduc-- tion must be considered as a serious issue. Clone, to a certain degree, is beneficial to mankind.Such disease as Parkinsons will possiblly be cured in the future in the hope of further applying of clone.However,the abuse of this technology will bring human being unthinkable destruction. Since the declaration of the death of Dolly,we are more conscious of the inefficient procedure of clone.Acorrding to "Dolly's false legacy",the incidence of death among fetuses and offspring produced by cloning is much higher than it is through natural reproduction--roughly 10 times as high as normal before birth and 3 times as high after birth.And even you may argue that this technology will be perfected in the future, i don't see there is any point in whole--being cloning. Many people consider this technology a promising one as to bring all human being to a new era in which all human reproduction will be accomplished by cloning.Thus scientists in some countries have already started their great plan to clone human.But let's think, what is the practical value in doing so?You may tell me that it can bring hope for those couples unable to have children because they might choose to have a copy of one of them rather than accept the gene intrusion from a doner.But imagine,if you have a child owning the same apperance as yours or your husband's, will you accept it without any uncomfort? Don't you think it is embarrassing?Or if this kind of human reproduction is allowed,terrorists may get hold of it and reproduce lots of "American Presidents".Don't you agree that these presidents might bring the world much more chaoes?Besides these terrible aspects,the cloning of whole--being may destroy the diversity of people of the globe. Of course, there still remains much more disadvantages of the application of cloning reproduction of human being and animals. We should be extremely cautious of what we do and thus remember we will sure be respondible for all the results created by ourselves!!! So how do u think about it? 克隆的好处与坏处 英语作文网收集整理
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/yingyu33025/
您还可以使用以下方式登录
同主题的其他文章求英语作文一篇(关于克隆利弊的)求一篇关于克隆利弊的作文,字数100-120 左右,要求是高中水平可以写出来的_百度作业帮
求英语作文一篇(关于克隆利弊的)求一篇关于克隆利弊的作文,字数100-120 左右,要求是高中水平可以写出来的
求一篇关于克隆利弊的作文,字数100-120 左右,要求是高中水平可以写出来的
big day i am very happy that i find the webside of the English study room this noon . I am a self-taught student and i dream i can make a lot of friends that love english study .I have no chance to be a school student but i believe hard work can equal to the smart. There were only two creature that can get the top of the high point the eagle and the snail .The eagle may get the target very easily but the snail is much more difficult but if there a friend who can do him a favor maybe he can get the point more easy .The name of my essay is the big day ,for i am on the way to make friend on this day .A friend in need is a friend indeed .
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:不能为空!
克隆的好处与坏处_高中英语作文
克隆的好处与坏处_高中英语作文
Either scripts and active content are not permitted to run or Adobe Flash Player version
11.7.0 or greater is not installed.
To clone or not to clone, is that the question? Advanced technology has already pushed human being to edges,such as the production of weapons of mass destruction,the destruction of Ozone by Freon ,and the application of clone.The heated deabte over whether cloning technique should be used in human reproduc-- tion must be considered as a serious issue. Clone, to a certain degree, is beneficial to mankind.Such disease as Parkinsons will possiblly be cured in the future in the hope of further applying of clone.However,the abuse of this technology will bring human being unthinkable destruction. Since the declaration of the death of Dolly,we are more conscious of the inefficient procedure of clone.Acorrding to "Dolly's false legacy",the incidence of death among fetuses and offspring produced by cloning is much higher than it is through natural reproduction--roughly 10 times as high as normal before birth and 3 times as high after birth.And even you may argue that this technology will be perfected in the future, i don't see there is any point in whole--being cloning. Many people consider this technology a promising one as to bring all human being to a new era in which all human reproduction will be accomplished by cloning.Thus scientists in some countries have already started their great plan to clone human.But let's think, what is the practical value in doing so?You may tell me that it can bring hope for those couples unable to have children because they might choose to have a copy of one of them rather than accept the gene intrusion from a doner.But imagine,if you have a child owning the same apperance as yours or your husband's, will you accept it without any uncomfort? Don't you think it is embarrassing?Or if this kind of human reproduction is allowed,terrorists may get hold of it and reproduce lots of "American Presidents".Don't you agree that these presidents might bring the world much more chaoes?Besides these terrible aspects,the cloning of whole--being may destroy the diversity of people of the globe. Of course, there still remains much more disadvantages of the application of cloning reproduction of human being and animals. We should be extremely cautious of what we do and thus remember we will sure be respondible for all the results created by ourselves!!! So how do u think about it?
北京新东方学校
真诚为每位学员提供最优质、高效的服务
北京新东方学校
北京新东方中小学个性化学习部初中英语项目主管,长期教研北京中考规律和考
说出您感谢的话:}

我要回帖

更多关于 手机的坏处英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信