健康成长关于健康的英语作文文

学校对学生心里健康应该做什么(英语作文)
学校对学生心里健康应该做什么(英语作文)
09-09-23 &匿名提问 发布
学校环境是学生赖以成长和发展,并不断走向社会化的重要土壤,它是指学校中能够对学生的身心发展产 生实际影响的全部条件。学校环境的构成是极为复杂的,按其控制和作用的特点,本文作者将其划分为“硬环 境”和“软环境”两大类。学校“硬环境”是指学校中对学生的身心发展产生实际影响的,有较为明确的要求 和具体评价标准的客观条件,如学校中的学科设置和教学、学校的常规管理以及教学设备、周边环境等等。与 “硬环境”相对应的学校“软环境”是指学校中客观存在的,主要由教师控制和把握的,经常以潜移默化的方 式对学生的身心发展产生实际影响的各项条件。如学校和班级的风气、教师的人格特点、教师的教育方法等等 。如果将学校视为一个完整的系统,那么学校“硬环境”可以说是这个系统中的硬件,它对学生的身心发展一 般起积极促进作用,而学校“软环境”则是这个系统中的软件,它对学生的身心发展产生何种影响,取决于在 这一环境中起主导作用的教师,其影响可能是积极的,也可能是消极的。“软环境”中的消极因素如果不能得 到有效抑制,就会对学生的健康发展产生不利影响,而这种影响的最直接后果是危害学生的心理健康,甚至导 致学生产生各种心理障碍。本文试从学校“软环境”的特点出发,阐述其匝??睦斫】档纳钋杏跋欤?砸??/SPAN& 广大教育工作者对学校“软环境”建设的更为广泛的关注和探索。  一、学校“软环境”的特点    学校“软环境”对学生身心发展的影响是多方面的,但它对学生心理健康的影响最为深切,学校“软环境 ”对学生身心发展的影响如空气般无时不在,但实际发生影响的某些要素却经常在无意识当中被人们所忽视, 教师在学校“软环境”建设中应该起主导作用。但由于教师本身对“软环境”中很多要素的理解各有不同,因 此,教师控制下的学校“软环境”会存在很大差异。上述种种情况的客观存在都和“软环境”本身的特点直接 相关。概括地说,学校“软环境”主要有以下几个特点:    ㈠“软环境”内涵和标准的模糊性。    学校“软环境”概括地说主要包括四大方面,即学校和班级的风气;教师的教育方法;教师的人格特点和 心理健康状况;每个大的方面里又包含若干个要素。从大的原则上来看,这几大方面的内容以及其中各要素的 内涵都不难理解和把握,如我们崇尚什么样的校风、班风,好的教育方法有哪些特点,教师应该具备哪些优良 的个性品质等等,这些问题在一些相关的教育理论中都有比较明确的阐述,凡是接受过较为系统的职业培训的教师头脑中并不缺乏这些基本概念和原理。但是,在实际的教育中,在将这些理论转化为具体的教育行为时, 各要素的内涵和标准就不那么容易把握了,大多数情况下需依具体情境而灵活掌握。比如,“自由”和“纪律 ”,什么时候应该让学生享有充分的自由,什么时候又必须要求学生严格地遵守纪律,这必须依具体事件、具 体场合,甚至具体的每一个学生而有所不同,因此,理论中的所谓“民主”,在实际的教育中,只是一个“弹 性原则”而不是“硬性标准”,“软环境”中的各要素都具有这一特点。    ㈡“软环境”理解和控制的差异性。    正因为“软环境”中各要素的内涵和操作标准是模糊的,实际上只是一个一般性指导原则,所以,在具体 的教育实践当中,由于每位教师本身所持的儿童观、教育观各不相同,因此,他们对“软环境”中各要素内涵 的理解有很大差异,而教师对各要素内涵理解上的不同,必然导致实际教育控制中分寸和尺度把握上的差异。 例如,以人为本的教育中特别强调要尊重学生的人格,认为这是实施有效教育的重要前提,也是塑造学生优良 个性品质和促进学生心理健康的关键。但是,究竟什么是尊重,怎样做才是真正的尊重,每位教师的理解各不 相同,每位教师对它的重视程度也不相同,体现在具体教育手段和方法中的教育行为就更不相同了。    ㈢“软环境”影响和作用的渗透性。    学校“硬环境”的存在是客观的,每位身临其境的教师和学生都能清楚地意识到它的存在和它所发生的每 一个变化,随着社会的进步和发展,以及教育科研的深化,学校“硬环境”会不断改善,逐渐为学生提供更好 的教学条件,设置更为科学而合理的各科教学并实施更为有效的教学管理。
请登录后再发表评论! 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&健康成长的英语作文正文
健康成长的英语作文
健康成长的英语作文
作者/编辑:佚名
looking back, we have already grew up, 18 has often hung in the mouth. Once upon a time, that is so sacred 18 years old, only know when we grow up, can fly. But now, when I really must face it, when suddenly feel a vague unprepared. I worry about whether oneself can fully understand 18 this ordinary digital contain rich connotations, but I understand, 18 means responsibility. Maybe growth itself is a kind of responsibility!
High school years, we spent six years before the flowering, 17 in the rainy season. Once in the confusion, and in quiet sighed for yourself in confusion and calm, we grow up. Hence, began to use my own brain to think about everything around, perhaps this is shallow, but we should not blindly follow a group of pride, to the child with reason and mature farewell once young ignorant.
18 is an end, is a start. At this moment, and lost, in pursuit of the conversion between, we feel happy, also experiencing pain. Almost all of the pain comes from the dream. When we tasted suffering to realize your dream, finally, it joy appreciate that: pain, often breeds happy seeds. This is not an easy growth, pain and sufferings, is not bad, we know that, when reality cannot change, we shall timely change, but we have always loved with real bargain, because we love the world, the happineand warmth and love and pain of the world. In the proceof growing up, we learned that you, for we cannot untie those small knot, we learned to smile, to appreciate beauty of it. Because we know that just graciously turned, can find new and beautiful scenery.
Growth is a pain, but I don't want to let it leave scar. Growth is a metamorphosis, experienced hardships to break cocoon.
In the growth of the road is often lonely, to learn in no one's time to give ourselves. Don't worry, fear brave, frankly, facing the growth of everything for yourself in the faith, encouragement, give yourself to yourself. In the growth of the journey, we need is calm, quiet, bravely facing.  〔健康成长的英语作文〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  健康成长的英语作文所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “健康成长的英语作文”相关:
  〖〗链接地址:
  英语作文大全提供的健康成长的英语作文由网友原创或转发,若健康成长的英语作文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文: 下一篇作文:
健康成长的英语作文相关作文假设你是李华,准备参加学校举办的主题为“健康成长”的英语作文比赛。怎么写?_百度知道
假设你是李华,准备参加学校举办的主题为“健康成长”的英语作文比赛。怎么写?
参加体育锻炼;
努力学习:乐观的人生态度主要内容包括。要求100字左右
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
We all want to grow up happily and healthily:提供如下范文供参考, we should develop a good attitude to life. In order to study well. If we have the power. Secondly, and for this goal we must do several things.Firstly, we can help to build our country and enjoy life better. Life consists of not only sunshine but also hard times. We should be brave in front of difficulties, we must study hard because knowledge is power
乐观的人生态度; 努力学习; 参加体育锻炼
好好学习吧
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁为了帮助中学生健康成长,某中学英文报开辟了HEART-TO-HEAR专栏,假如你是该栏目的编辑Ja_百度知道
为了帮助中学生健康成长,某中学英文报开辟了HEART-TO-HEAR专栏,假如你是该栏目的编辑Ja
某中学英文报开辟了HEART-TO-HEAR专栏,使正常的学习和生活受到了影响,假如你是该栏目的编辑Jamie收到一封署名为Worrid的求助信。信中该同学找你诉说了自己的困扰,近日容易发脾气为了帮助中学生健康成长
符合逻辑关系,不能出现文章脱节问题。要注意书信的格式和特殊用词,同时也要注意使用高级词汇和高级句型使文章显得更有档次。【一句多译】每个人都会有过这样的一段时期.【参考范文】Hi Worried:与信任的人进行交流,缺一不可。2. The truth is that everyone will have one of those periods when things seem to be going wrong,要为你编辑Jamie的口吻回复Worried的求助信;t have to worry much,他的困扰, so you don&#39。要点.很遗憾听说对方有此问题。对于考生的综合能力要求较高.(2)It is true that everyone will have one of those periods when things seem to be going wrong。同时多参加各种户外活动, so you don&#39:First. The important thing is to learn to control your temper so that you may not do or say anything you’ll regret,和朋友多玩球类运动, talk to someone you trust about how you feel,I&#39。并解释每个人都可能会遇见这样的问题,释放自己的压力。(1)The truth is that everyone will have one of those periods when things seem to be going wrong,上下文意思连贯。写作时注意准确运用时态, remain optimistll soon feel calmer and carry on as normal.Yours。保持乐观的心态. Second,给出的要点都需要包括:1。只有的是要学会控制自己的脾气.提出建议,使正常的学习和生活受到了影响:近日容易发脾气,所以你不要太担心了;m sorry to know that you&#39。需要注意紧扣文章主题,所以不必担心, go outdoors and play team games with your ftiends as physical exercise is an effective way to get rid of anger. Such a positive attitude towards life can be helpful in lifting your spirits, so you don&#39. This is a good way of letting your anger out without hurting others or yourself。尽量使用自己熟悉的单词句式,要求考生有很强的谋篇布局的能力和组织要点的能力. Are having such a bad time at the moment,告诉别人你的困扰. Here at have to worry much【考点】考察半开放性作文【写作指导】本文属于半开放性作文,在这时情况都很糟糕.I hope you&#39,一定要契合给出的开头
其他类似问题
健康成长的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于健康成长的英语作文
关于健康成长的英语作文 10
1、乐观向上的态度
2、努力学习
3、体育锻炼
&In current society, people have known the importance of keeping healthy and good life habit. In the past, people ate three meals at home, and they ate more vegetables and less meat and fish. They were very strong and seldom went to see doctors.& Now life is better, people eat more meat, fish, eggs and other food with more fat. They often go out for good meals with their families and friends. But they get easy to be ill, Why?& I think more meat and fish, less exercise are bad for health. Good rest, less meat and fish, more vegetables and enough exercise are good for health. So I exercise every day. My eating habits are pretty good. I eat a lot of vegetables. I eat fruit and drink milk every day. I drink a cup of water 15 minutes before each meal and eat much vegetables and fruit. Of course, I love junk food, too, and I eat it once a week. And I sleep nine hours every day.& The better we get into good eating habits, the happier our life becomes
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 好书伴我成长英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信