fancy-dress partydress code是什么意思思

分享给好友
转到我空间
A Fancy Dress Party
阅读(3191)
This weekend people here in the UK are in a good mood because we have a public holiday on Monday. In the UK we call public holidays bank holidays.
Compared to most other countries, Britain has few public holidays C just eight across the year. However, people tend to have more annual leave 年假 than they do in some countries ( I have 25 days' paid leave a year).
Our public holidays are grouped around Christmas and springtime, with no bank holidays between August and December. This has led the British Government to consider creating a new holiday in the autumn. Different groups have campaigned 宣传活动 to have this day given over 致力于,献给 to different causes. For example, some people think we should have a 'Community Day' where everyone does some community volunteering. However, the truth is that we are unlikely to get a new holiday anytime soon. The government says it would be too costly to our frail 脆弱的 economy.
Every year on this bank holiday, a group of my friends get together for a fancy dress party 化妆舞会. As for the theme 主题, we are gradually working our way through the alphabet. Last year, everyone had to go as something beginning with the letter G.
I went as a granny 老奶奶 and my&wife went as a Japanese geisha 艺妓.
This year the theme letter is... you guessed it... H! What do you think we should go as? I'd like to hear some of your ideas.
I know that you guys have a May Day holiday too so enjoy your long weekend.
分享给好友
转到我空间
空间的其他文章:Staffordshire Fancy Dress - Fancy Dress Costumes, Halloween Costumes, Wigs and Accesories by Party Pit Stop
Telephone:
Categories
now &53.99
from &60.99
from &35.99
from &26.99
Out of stock
Shop by theme
FANCY DRESS COSTUMES
Fancy Dress is our love and passion and of course who does not like&
How to find us?
Staffordshire Fancy Dress
Party Pit Stop
Pentagon House
Bucknall New Road
Staffordshire
Monday - Sat - 10:00 till 5:00
Staffordshire Fancy Dress Online shopping with complete peace of mind
Staffordshire Fancy Dress
Party Pit Stop
Pentagon House,
Bucknall New Road,
Staffordshire,
Open: Mon - Sat - 10:00 till 5:00
We also offer a 7 day money-back garantee, so if there is a problem with your costume, you can always ask for your money back.
Copyright & 2015 | Staffordshire Fancy Dress | Party Pit Stop. All rights reservedHow to Dress for 80s Fashion
and 80s Fancy Dress Costumes
Custom Search
The 80s were a time of extravagance and indulgence.
reflected this with our crazy combination of clothes, ,
Here at 80s Fashion Fancy Dress, we are very excited to bring you pages of information, on how to wear 80s outfits, and explore the fashion fads and trends of the 80s with you.
Why? I LOVED the 80s, and have been waiting for them to come back, and guess what? Everywhere I look these days, I can see hints of 80s style in today's everyday trends.
High cut boots, raa raa skirts, retro tee shirts with rolled up sleeves, , fan-dangle
, just to name a few.
When the 80s fashion was so openly "No way" post 80s, it's curious as to why we are seeing so many 80s elements today.
I reckon that the fact that digital piracy (unauthorised downloading music and videos) is robbing artists of potential income, we have seen a massive revamp from 80s stars and icons, coming back and working the tour scene for their money.
And, I have read that the doom and gloom of the GFC has helped us to start to embrace a bit of a crazy, fun and wild interest in mixing up our fashion somewhat.
This is feeding our interest and hunger for more fun from that crazy era in 80s fashion, including fancy dress and costumes for
Even activities such as ten pin bowling and roller skating with quad skates is cool and fashionable these days.
Look through our pages, and find your 80s style that you want to work into your fashion wardrobe, or for your
Search through 80s fashion
and find an era of clothes worn in 80s
Fluro clothing or neon clothing, depending where you are from, is certainly coming back in fashion.
Acid wash denim, also known as stone wash denim was HUGE in 80s fashion, yet short lived. It screams 80s though!
Shoulder pads helped define an era of 80s power dressing, in an 80s material girl sort of world!
80s happy pants rocked! Why? Fun kids fabrics were used, so most
of us had our own unique happy pants!
80s dresses are an awesome dress up item, which you should be able to find fairly cheaply.
80s dance wear took off with the help of great movies, and the population getting physical. Here's some 80s costume ideas.
Learn how to create the funky 80s makeup look!
How to Create Your 80s Hair Styles
80s crimped hair was all the rage by the mid to late 80s. I think you'll find, it will be all the rage again, coming into the tweenies.
This cute 80s fountain ponytail is quick easy, and you do not need really long hair.
80s punk hair style will grab attention. Here's how you do it!
Wear your hair in a french braid, for class, style and comfort. Braided hair was very big in the 80s.
80s Mullet - can be an easy, and essential 80s costume.
The 80s blow wave hair was pretty much for every one. Here's a few tips on how it was done.
80s Hair Accessories That You Must Have (and less than $2)
80s Accessories Will Bring Your 80s costume to Life!
80s Headbands - Which other decade would you have gotten away with it?
80s belts are, in soome cases, are a pretty important part of your outfit. This is due to the 80s accessories playing just as much of a part with the 80s outfit.
80s fingerless gloves are not only a fabulous fashion piece from the 80s, but are being spotted in new music clips, and on the catwalk, as we turn into the next decade.
80s socks and leg warmers should be considered as part of your 80s accessories, when creating your 80s outfit. Here are the most popular styles.
The 80s tie, was quite a statement piece, with the younger generation, stamping their own twist on 80s tie fashion.
Check out how you can dress, by the best 80s icons and celebrities!
These 80s celebrity hair styles totally rock!
Easy male 80s fancy dress. Here's how to dress up as Rambo.
Samantha Fox was one of my greatest inspirations, growing up as a teenager in the second half of the 80s.
In the 80s, Cyndi Lauper was one of the best examples of 80s fashion, 80s hair and 80s celebreties .. 80s style going around!
In the 80s, Michael Jackson electrified us with his music and energy.
How to dress up in a Flashdance costume for 80s fancydress.
The sexy Robert Palmer girls are certainly iconic, in any era. Here's how to glam up your 80s!
Freddy Kruger from the movie series, Nightmare on Elm St, makes a gruesome 80s Halloween costume!
Ideas for dressing up as baby and Johnny from the 1987 smash hit, Dirty Dancing.
Share Your 80s Fancy Dress Costume Photo and Story
From the 80s rap era, came these two movies, Breakin and Breakin 2. Recreate the 80s rap fashion era.
Have a heap of fun putting together an awesome 80s party. Here's a few ideas on how.
Carolann had an awesome 80s party for her 40th birthday bash. Here's more pics and details.
Cheap 80s Props and Costumes - These rock and are $10 or less!
Do you love 80s games and 80s toys? Here's a collection I have put together that you should love!
Check out the Rubiks Cube and other mind boggling Rubik puzzles.
This 80s Fashion Store has oodles of everythig. 80s accessories, T Shirts, Swatch watches, Nike High cut shoes, skinny ties
Tell us about your 80s party ideas. What props, food and games did you have at your 80s party night?
Free 80s gear available now. So if you love the free stuff and the 80s, find out more here.
Pages of 80s photos including 80s party pics and original 80s photos.
Look at these fantastic 80s party photos of people dressing up in 80s fashions and 80s fancy dress!
Roller skating, would have to be one of the biggest social activities of the 80s, and surprise, surprise, we are seeing roller skating come to life again!
The 80s Fashion blog keeps you up to date with the additions and changes to the 80s-fashion- web site. Subscribe here.
Vintage fashion is huge. So much so, that there's a thriving whole new spin off industry, enjoying a resurgence of days gone by, with passion.
Let's look at 80s fashions shown on video clips now. I call it 80s Today!
Read through the pages of Best Answers, as chosen by Yahoo audiences.
For a project, i am dressing people up in 60s 80s and 00s fashion trends.
Is Goodwill a good place to find 60s, 70s, 80s clothes?
I'm fascinated by these eras!! Like, I just love them! Their pictures, TV shows, movies, fashions, styles, music.. everything!! You name it!
What should I wear for 80s day at my school? i need something to wear for 80s day!! Suggestions anyone?? Websites will help too!
What were some popular dances during the 80s? I'm doing a history project for school and I was wondering if there were any dances that were popular in the 80s like the Macarena was in the 90s? Thanks
1980's fashion, sport, music? im looking for 20 question with answers on Australian social and cultural history for a quiz show.
What was an impact on 80s fashion? How did it change the American society?
1980s Fashion Pictures Needed!!? THURSDAY IS 80s DAY AT SCHOOL FOR HOMECOMING SPIRIT WEEK. NEED SOME EXPLICIT CLEAR EXAMPLES. HELLPPPP!!!
80s costumes ideas help please? Okay, I'm actually clueless..but I'm going to an 80s fancy dress party and I have no idea how to dress for that seeing as i was not born in the 80s.
What was the fashion for both men and women in the 80s?
What to wear to an 80's party? I'm going to an 80's party this week, and I don't know what I can wear. Could I have some makeup ideas as well, something easy but looks really nice would be good.
Does anybody know where I can purchase a pair of these Nikes online? (other than ebay)?
Would the Ray Ban 2140 Wayfarer suit an oval face? I'm considering getting them, but I'm not sure if they're suited for my face shape or not. Also, what color of wayfarer to you think looks best?
What are some more good 80s movies?
What are some similarities between 60s 70s and 80s dance?
Okay, so, I'm like, in love with the 80s, even though I myself was born in the early 90s. I love pretty much everything about the 80s. The fashion, hair styles, movies, music, all of it.
Major differences in fashion from late 80s/early 90s and now?
Homework assignment to describe 'The time era you wished you lived in...
80s Fashion Fancy Dress website interviews.
80s Fashion Fancy Dress website owner is interviewed by Darren from Big Mix Mobile Disco.
Big Mix is the &strong&Mobile Disco&/strong& that is guaranteed to set your party alight - featuring Darren J, your energetic, enthusiastic and friendly mobile DJ for Northampton and Northamptonshire.
80s Fashion Fancy Dress interviews Michelle from Creative Kids Partys.
Retro parties and vintage parties are a whole lot of fun, are cheap and easy, and great for the environment!
Happily, here is my income disclosure, on how I am making money from this site, and in my sleep...
Want to work from home and make money while you sleep? We do!
Click on our Facebook link, and share with others who love 80s Fashion and Fancy Dress!
Contact us at 80s Fashion Fancy Dress
Hi, my name is Deni Griffiths, and I LURVE beigng an 80s chick. Mostly because I still haven't grown up yet.
Fabulous 80s, party and fashion links, personally and carefully selected by me, as being wonderful value for you!
We respect your privacy and we are committed to good privacy practices.
Holding or attending a retro vintage 70s party is so much fun! Plenty of people would agree that the 70s were sizzling and sexy!
Fluro ClothingNeon Clothing
"80's fancy dress" only, or is it making a come-back to fashion today?
Custom Search
Love Your 80s Fashion & Fancy Dress?
Opt in for our 80s Fashion Fancy Dress newsletter!Newsletters are only sent out occasionally, to give you updates on new things happening within the world of 80s fashion fancy dress.
Enter your E-mail Address
Enter your First Name (optional)
Don't worry & your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you 80s Fashion Fancy Dress.
'Couples' Costume
from Dirty Dancing!
Learn how to dress up as 'Baby and Johnny' from the 1987 hit movie,
Here's how I make an income from doing what I love...
Get FREE Cool 80s Party InvitationsThe fancy-dress party 这个怎么翻译谢谢!
The fancy-dress party 这个怎么翻译谢谢!
&The fancy-dress party
服务大家,提高自我,精益求精,止于至善!爱生活,爱问问!
邮箱: 链接:
&&&&&&&&意思是:化妆舞会
望您采纳,谢谢您的支持!
其他回答 (2)
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号would be going to是什么用法she would be going to a fancy-dress party_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
would be going to是什么用法she would be going to a fancy-dress party
would be going to是什么用法she would be going to a fancy-dress party
= =一般没有这种用法,would是will的过去式,表示过去将来时,而be going to现在进行时表将来时.本句中而是will 是将来时,后+动原.用be going to 是现在进行时表将来时的用法.(是过去将来进行时),强调在将来某个时刻,某事正在发生.从现代英语的角度,would go是最佳的替换时态------过去将来时.这里表示一种带有一定的感情语气.
would be going to
将去有不同句型。这个词组可以接 动词(原型),名词,名词短语,或从句。例句:I would be going to work. (动词)I would be going to school. (名词) I would be going to a fancy-dress party.
(名词短语)<b...}

我要回帖

更多关于 dress up是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信