He did nothing but do homework at home last night.为什么是do_百度知道
He did nothing but do homework at home last night.为什么是do
提问者采纳
定式在介词but,except,besides后面时,则后接不带to的不定式,如果介词之前为do的某种形式
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
t do but do can't choose but docan't but do以上都是固定搭配 but 后面只能用do 意思是“别无选择只能..do nothing but docan&#39
因为but后面加原形希望对你有帮助哦~
固定句型 but后选原形。记住这个就行
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初中习惯用语和固定搭配_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
初中习惯用语和固定搭配
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢diddo和dosedo的区别
diddo和dosedo的区别
两个Do连用第一个为助动词作用是强调语气翻译为确实...第二个Do为实意动词通常和几个固定词语搭配如DotheshoppingDothehomework等等以dotheshopping为例说明这个两个do连用的问题若句子时态为一般过去时意思是我/他/她的确是去买过东西逛过商店了表示做过这件事就说l/he/shediddotheshopping若句子时态为一般现在时意思是她/他的确经常去买东西逛商店强调经常性就说she/hedoesdotheshopping希望你能明白些了
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号he finished his homework _____.he finished his homework _____.A,on his ownB.by his ownC,in his ownD.at his own为什么是选A啊?我觉得选B啊,介词应该怎么用啊.唉_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
he finished his homework _____.he finished his homework _____.A,on his ownB.by his ownC,in his ownD.at his own为什么是选A啊?我觉得选B啊,介词应该怎么用啊.唉
he finished his homework _____.he finished his homework _____.A,on his ownB.by his ownC,in his ownD.at his own为什么是选A啊?我觉得选B啊,介词应该怎么用啊.唉
答案:he finished his homework on his own . 解析;on one'own 是固定搭配,翻译为由某人自己. 不懂再问,在线为你解答 【帮到你望及时采纳,你的10分满意,我们团队的无限动力】
do sth. on
own固定短语,同义词是do sth.by oneself
独立做某事
固定搭配=by
own=do sth.by oneself=do
A.on one's own是固定词组,某人自己做某事,记下来就好
选A,no one's own=by oneself 意思为“独自一人”,希望可以帮到你
on one's own. 固定短语,就好比do homework为固定短语翻译为“做作业”,而不是make homework
do sth. on
own 独立地;独自地;主动地等于by himself
希望能帮到你。
固定搭配:do something on one's own
on one'own 是个固定短语,其含义=do sth by oneself,即靠自己/独立去做........的意思,在句子中常用作方式状语。Module 7 My school day单元测评试题及答案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Module&7&My&school&day单元测评试题及答案
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
Module&7&My&school&day单元测评试题及答案
文 章 来源 莲山 课件 w w w.5 Y
Module 7 My school day单元测评试题及答案部分(满分20分)Ⅰ.根据句子的内容和所提的问题,选择符合题意的选项。(5分)1.What's Mary's favourite subject?A.Chinese.         B.Maths.          C.English.2.What day is it today?A.Saturday.&&&&&B.Friday.&&&&&&C.Sunday.3.When does science lesson start?A.8:30.&&&&&&B.8:00.&&&&&&C.7:30.4.What does Daming's uncle often do?A.Watch TV.&&&&&B.See a film.&&&&&C.Reading.5.Where does Betty's aunt live?A.China.&&&&&&B.England.&&&&&C.American.原文及答案:1.A:What's your favourite subject,Mary?B:It's English.2.A:What day is it today?B:It's Friday.3.A:When is your science lesson?B:We have a science lesson at half past eight.4.Daming's uncle likes film and he often goes to the cinema.5.Betty's aunt doesn't live in China.She lives in the USA.答案:1~5 CBABCⅡ.听对话,根据问题选择正确答案(5分)6.What's Jack favourite subject?A.Chemistry.&&&&&B History.&&&&&C.maths.7.What time is it now?A.7:20.&&&&&&B.7:30.&&&&&&C.8:00.8.What does Lucy get on her birthday?A.A magazine.B.A card.C.A book with the name of Harry Porter.9.What does Mary often have dinner?A.Beef and chicken.&&B.Beef and potatoes.&&C.Some bread and milk.10.What does the women like doing on Sundays?A.She likes doing housework.B.She likes playing.C.She likes doing homework.听力原文及答案:6.A:Which subject do you like best,chemistry,history,or maths,Jack?B:I like chemistry best.7.A:What time is it now,please?B:It's half past seven.8.A:Today is Lucy's birthday,what shall we do?B:Let's choose a birthday present for her.She likes reading very much.A:OK,let's get her a novel.One of the Harry Porter books.B:Good idea!9.A:Do you have beef and chicken for dinner,Mary?B:No,we often have beef and potatoes.10.A:What do you like doing on Sundays?B:I like doing housework.答案:6~10 ABCBAⅢ.听短文,根据短问内容选择正确答案(10分)11.Lucy goes to school&&&&&&&& .A.at 7:45&&&B.at 7:30&&&C.at 6:4512.How many classes does she have every day?A.Four.&&&B.Two.&&&C.Six.13.Where does she have lunch?A.At home.&&B.At school.&&C.In a shop.14.She often&&&&&&&& after school.A.plays ping-pong &B.plays football&C.plays basketball15.In the evening she&&&&&&& .A.watches TVB.does her homeworkC.watches TV and does her homework听力原文及答案:  My friend Lucy often gets up at seven o'clock in the morning.After breakfast she goes to school at half past seven.The lessons start at eight.She has four lessons in the morning and two in the afternoon.She has lunch at school.After school she often plays pingpong with me and other students.In the evening she watches TV,then she does her homework.She goes to bed at ten past ten.答案:11~15 BCBAC笔试部分(满分80分)Ⅰ.单项选择(10分)1.She&&&&&&&&& to bed at ten o'clock in the evening.A.go       B.to go       C.goes       D.going答案:C 根据语意,该用一般现在时,且she为第三人称单数,故选C项。2.Pass me&&&&&&&&& dictionary next to the radio,and I also need&&&&&&&&& pen to take some notes.Aa&&&B.the&&&C.a;the&&&&D.a答案:D dictionary特指next to the radio的那部字典,所以选定冠词the,而后面的pen则泛指随便一枝笔都可以,故用不定冠词 a。&3.What&&&&&&& he usually&&&&&&& after class?A.doing&&B.does&&C.does&&&D.do答案:D 对实义动词do提问就用助动词do/does,且第三人称单数用助动词does,后面的实义动词do形式不变。4.&&&&&& Lili have a nice toy panda?A.Is&&&&B.Be&&&C.Does&&&&D.Do答案:C 对实义动词do提问就用助动词do/does,且第三人称单数用助动词does,故选C项。5.Can you help&&&&&&&& with&&&&&&&& English,please?A.I;my&&&Bme&&&C.my&&&&D.I 答案:C help后用宾格me,根据题意 with后用表“我的”形容词性物主代词my,故选C项。6.I have P.E.&&&&&&& the afternoon of Tuesday.A.in &&&B.at&&&&C.on&&&&&D.for答案:C “the afternoon of Tuesday”是带有具体日期的时间,加上“of Tuesday”后,要用介词on。7.Ann usually helps patty with her homework&&&&&&&&& Sunday morning.A.on&&&&B.in&&&&C./&&&&&D at答案:A “Sunday morning”是带有具体日期的一段时间,要用介词on,故选A项。8.Please write and tell me&&&&&&&&& your study.A.for&&&B.to&&&&C.about&&&&D.of答案:C tell about表示“讲关于……的事情”。9.What time does Mary&&&&&&&&& after school?A.does her homework&&&&B.do her homeworkC.do her homeworks&&&&D.does her homeworks答案:B do homework是为固定搭配, homework是不可数名词,没有复数形式。10.―Do your parents like watching TV?―&&&&&&& .A.Yes,he do &&B.No,they aren't&&C.Yes,they do&&D.No,they can't答案:C 用助动词do提问用do回答,your parents为复数意义,故选C项。Ⅱ.用方框里单词的适当形式,每词只用一次(10分)Lucy play be class China have do in break talk1.&&&&&&&&& mother is an English teacher.2.We all like&&&&&&&&&& computer games.3.There&&&&&&&&&& a pair of trousers and two coats on the bed.4.All his&&&&&&&&&& finish at five in the afternoon.5.We&&&&&&&&&& people are kind to others.6.Han Mei,&&&&&&&&& a seat,please.7.They go home&&&&&&&&&& the afternoon.8.We may have a&&&&&&&&&& after class.9.What do you&&&&&&&&&& about?10.&&&&&&&&& he want to have a shower(沐浴)?答案:1.Lucy's 使用形容词性物住代词,加's。2.playing like 后跟动词-ing形式。3.is a pair of属一个整体,为单数概念。4.classes all提示要用复数形式,此处表全部课程都结束了。5.Chinese 根据意思该用China 的形容词形式,表“我们中国人”。6.have have a seat为固定搭配,表“请坐”,seat 是“座位”的意思。7.in 在上午或下午,一段时间前用,介词in。8.break have a break 为固定搭配,表“休息一会儿”。9.talk 短语talk about表示“讲关于……的事情”。10.Does 用助动词does对第三人称单数提问。Ⅲ.情景交际(10分)A: 1   2 & lessons do you have a day?B:Five.A: 3  is your favourite  4 ?B: 5  favourite lesson is art.A: 6  do you like art?B:Because  7  interesting.A: 8  is your art teacher?B:My art teacher is Mr.Liu.A: 9  old is he?B:He is thirty.A:Where does he live?B:He  10  at the school.答案:1.How 2.many 3.What 4.lesson 5.My6.Why 7.it's 8.Who 9.How 10.livesⅣ.完形(10分)On Sunday morning,Mr.Green and his  1  Bill,are in a big  2 .Mr.Green wants to  3  a new blouses for Mrs.Green.Because today is her birthday.Mr.Green is going to give a gift to his  4 .Bill  5  oranges, 6  his father buys three kilos of oranges for him,too.Bill also wants to buy some story-books and colour pencils.There are  7  things and many people in the shop, 8  are men and women,old and  9 .They all want to buy  10  there.1.A.friend            B.son            C.daughter2.A.shop&&&B.hospital&&&C.park3.A.make&&&B.sell&&&&C.buy4.A.child&&&B.wife&&&&C.mother5.A.likes&&&B.has &&&&C.picks6.A.and&&&B.but &&&&C.so7.A.much&&&B.a few&&&&C.many 8 A.we &&&B.they&&&&C.you 9.A.young &&B.tall&&&&C.thin10.A.everything &B.something &&&C.nothing答案:1.B 根据下文,知道是父子俩去购物,Bill是Mr.Green的儿子。2.A 根据下文可知他们一同到商店shop买东西。3.C Mr.Green想买礼物给太太,因为她快过生日了。4.B 根据上下文可知,Mr.Green想买礼物给太太。5.A 根据上下承接关系,儿子喜欢吃橙子,父亲就买给他。6.C 因果逻辑关系明确,用so连接。7.C many things and many people 表很多人和商品。8.B 下一句they也有提示,代表店内的顾客。9.A men and women,old and young表示男女老幼一一对应。10.A buy everything表示任何东西都想买。Ⅴ.理解(20分)ATom and Mike are good friends.They are kind to children.They want to find summer jobs.One day Tom tells Mike that Beidaihe Kids Summer Camp need help with sports,music and computers.They are both very glad to hear this.Tom can play basketball and volleyball,and he can swim,too.Mike can play the violin(小提琴),the trumpet,the drums(鼓)and the guitar,Tom and Mike like computers very much.Can they join the summer camp?1.Tom and mike want to&&&&&&& .A.help with sports,music and computersB.be good with childrenC.join the summer camp D.get help from the camp2.What does the summer camp need help with?A.Flying kites. B.Sports,music and computers.C.Making cakes.D.Drawing pictures.3.Tom can play&&&&&&& .A.ball games      B.computer games      C.music     D.violin4.Mike can play&&&&&&& .A.the drums&&B.volleyball&&C.basketball&&D.football5.What do Tom and Mike both like?A.Football&&puter &&C.Swimming &&D.Sports答案:1.C 根据开头可知道他们join the summer camp 是想find summer jobs,这里选C项较为适。2.B 由第一段“Beidaihe Kids Summer Camp ni music and computers.”可得知。3.A 第二段开头,看“Tom can play basketball and volleyball”就知道了。4.A 第二段句子“Mike can play the violin(小提琴),the trumpet,the drums(鼓)and the guitar.”中,可知道Mike喜欢玩音乐,而选项中只有A项是乐器,符合题意。5.B 从“Tom and Mike like computers very much.”得知答案。BMonday&Go to see Joy at Children's hospital 3:00 pm.-5:00 pmTuesday&Dancing class 8:30 am-10:30 amWednesday&Part-time job 12:00-6:00 pmThursday&See Dr.Brown 10:30-11:30 am&& Part-time job 12:00-5:00 pmFriday&Go to the station to meet Ann 9:00 amSaturday&Meet Tom to study for test 2:00 pm-4:00 pmSunday&Birthday party for Kay 5:00 pm-8:00 pm根据Fred一周的活动安排,选择最佳答案。6.Where does Fred meet Ann?A.At Brown 's house.B.In the hospital.C.At the station.D.At Kay's house.7.For how many hours a week does Fred do his parttime job?A.Five hours.&&&&B.Six hours.C.Ten hours.&&&&D.Eleven hours.8.&&&&&&& is ill in hospital.A.Brown&&&B.Joy &&&C.Tom&&D.Kay9.Kay's birthday is on&&&&&&& .A.Tuesday &&B.Friday&&&C.Sunday &&D.Thursday 10.What does Fred do on Saturday afternoon?A.Play football.&&&&B.Study with Tom.C.Have a dancing class.&&&D.Do part time job.答案:6.C 看 Friday栏“Go to the station to meet Ann 9:00 am”可知。7.D 看Wednesday和Thursday 栏Part-time job 12:00-6:00 pm Part-time job 12:00-5:00 pm,把两个时间段加起来的答案。8.B 看 Monday栏“Go to see Joy at Children's hospital”可知。9.C 看Sunday 栏“Birthday party for Kay”可知。10.B 看Saturday栏“Meet Tom to study for test 2:00 pm-4:00 pm”可知。Ⅵ.书面表达(20分)请用方框的词组以 “My schoolday”为题谈谈你的日常生活。get up have breakfast go to school lessons start four lessons in the morning have lunchthree lessons in the afternoon finish school go home have dinner do homework go to bedMy SchooldayI'm Betty.I'm twelve years old.I study in Dofeng Middle School.This is my school day.I get up at half past six in the morning and have breakfast.I go to school at half past seven and lessons start at eight o'clock.We have four lessons in the morning.My favourite lesson is English.We have lunch in the dinning hall at twelve o'clock.I like school lunch!Lessons start in the afternoon at two o'clock.We have three lessons in the afternoon.We finish school and go home at about half past four.In the evening,I have dinner at seven o'clock.I do my homework and go to bed at half past ten.
&文 章 来源 莲山 课件 w w w.5 Y
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 do the homework 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信