my myholiday2u英语作文70词(将来时)

求一篇英语作文“My Winter Holiday Plan”(用一般将来时写)_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇英语作文“My Winter Holiday Plan”(用一般将来时写)
求一篇英语作文“My Winter Holiday Plan”(用一般将来时写)
My winter holiday will be very interesting.I'll read some story books,watch a lot of cartoon movies,and play alot.I'll visit my friends,and i'll spend a holiday with my parents in Xia'men.I love swimming.It's winter in my hometown,but it's summer in Xia'men,I'll be very happy!
求一篇英语作文“My Winter Holiday Plan”(用一般将来时写) 急求,O(∩_∩)O谢谢 悬赏分:10 我相信你会,加油
求一篇英语作文“My Winter Holiday Plan”(用一般将来时写) 急求,O(∩_∩)O谢谢 悬赏分:10 | 离问题结束还有 14 天 23 小时 | 提问者:花祭雨夜
my winter holiday was very interesting.As that day i got back to my native hometown,cousins and cousines took me to ski.My skiing skill isn't well,got down for 15 times,they laughed at me behind,i can...将来时英语作文
将来时英语作文
初二的水平 急!!!
补充:我们英语演讲要用
不区分大小写匿名
关于什么的作文啊?
没看题目和简介吗?一般将来时的作文50词左右 最好带翻译
if i have enough money
if i have enough money,i will travel for seven days.the fitst day,i will go to beijing.because beijing is the capital city of china.first,i will go to tian'anmen square.and then,i will go to the palace museum.then,i will go to my grandparents'house .i miss them very much.from the third day to the sixth day,i will go to qingdao with my friends.i will go to swim in qingdao.at the last day,i will go on a trip to my city. i want to know my city carefully,
I think i will have fun.
Next month. I will be 13 years old. On my birthday, I will stay with my family. We will have a lot of things to do. We are going to watch films, play in a park and have dinner in a restaurant. My parents will buy me a new shirt and I am going to wear it on that day. There will be a new film. My birthday is on Sunday. Many people will go to parks on that day. So, it is going to be fun. But my grandfather will not come, because he will be busy on the day. Anyway, I hope my birthday will come soon. It is going to be a nice day.
如果我有足够的钱
如果我有足够的钱,我会去为7个优秀的fitst一天,我将会去beijing.because的首都是北京china.first,我会去天安门square.and之后,我将去故宫museum.then,我要去我的祖父母,我想念他们'house第三天到相第六天,我将和我的朋友去青岛去游泳qingdao.at最后一天,我要去旅行,我的城市。我想知道我的城市,
我认为我将会获得乐趣。
下个月。我将13岁。在我生日那天,我将和我的家人。我们将会有很多事情要做。我们要去看电影,打在一个公园,在餐厅吃晚饭。我的父母给我买了一件新衬衫和我要穿它。将会有一部新电影。星期天是我的生日。很多人会去公园了。所以,那一定会很有趣。但是我的祖父就不来了,因为他会很忙的一天。无论如何,我希望我的生日很快就会到来。它将会是美好的一天。
我不要网上抄的 这篇我也看过
局限初二水平的作文有点难度啊
if i have enough money if i have enough money,i will travel for seven days.the fitst day,i will go to beijing.because beijing is the capital city of china.first,i will go to tian'anmen square.and then,i will go to the palace museum.then,i will go to my grandparents'house .i miss them very much.from the third day to the sixth day,i will go to qingdao with my friends.i will go to swim in qingdao.at the last day,i will go on a trip to my city. i want to know my city carefully, I think i will have fun.
Summer holiday has just started,and I feel really happy now!
I can do many things in this year's summer holiday.I can go shopping with my friends,I will go to Wuxi with my parents together.
But I must finish my homework first,so I can play happily!
Second,I will review and preview the contents of books,becasue I enjoy learning!
Third,I will relax myself and enjoy myself.
I think I will have a happy summer holiday!
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号一般将来时作文之一:寒假计划_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&¥2.00
&&¥2.00
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
一般将来时作文之一:寒假计划
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢英语作文my holiday plan 50词 要一般将来时_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文my holiday plan 50词 要一般将来时
英语作文my holiday plan 50词 要一般将来时
The summer vacation is coming.We will have a two-month holiday.I am going to relax myself.I will visit my granparents and spend two weeks with them.I am going to help my grandparents with the housework.Of course,I am going hiking with my grandparents.Perhaps,I am going to take a short trip.My parents and I decide to go to the beach because we like swimming in the sea.Besides,I am going to visit my old friends.I think we will have a happy time together.I will be a middle school student in a new term,so I am going to make some preparations.I am sure,I will have a busy holiday.}

我要回帖

更多关于 my holiday plan 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信