外语写作轻小说的快乐写作法的一天

外语写作快乐的一天_百度知道
外语写作快乐的一天
the old granny relapsed but not very serious。我马上叫司机停车然后打120叫急救车,帮她打电话叫她的儿子到医院, but I explained everything to my school快乐的一天 A Happy DayToday is as normal as usual,发现老奶奶是旧病复发。她很慈祥,似乎不能呼吸了. I told the driver stop the bus immediately and then dialed 120 to call an ambulance,一位老奶奶坐在我的旁边. I help her called her son. When her son came. I was late for school,他感谢我帮忙叫了救护车,我也一起去. I am happy I could help others. She was so gracious that looked like my own grandmother。她的儿子到医院的时候,我坐公车上学.今天和平常没什么两样。急救车很快就到了。她和我说话。看到老奶奶没什么事,看起来像我自己的奶奶很像。老师表扬了我,不是很严重. When I took bus to school this morning,但是我很高兴. Suddenly, he thanked for me to call the ambulance. My teacher praised me。检查过后. Seeing the old granny is fine, she had a cough and then she seemed can’t breathe, an old granny sat next to me. After checking,突然她咳嗽得很严重,但是我跟老师解释清楚. She talked to me, I leave and go to school, but I am very happy today,把老奶奶送去医院。早上. The ambulance arrived quickly,因为我帮助了一位老奶奶. I went to the hospital with her. I help an old granny。我很开心可以帮助他人,我就离开去上学了。我迟到了
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
快乐的一天的相关知识
其他2条回答
My Summer Vacation
I had a joyful summer vacation. During the holidays, I traveled with my families. We went to Beijing and stayed there for four days. We lived in the hotel. It is very beautiful. We visited to the Tiananmen Square, the Imperial Palace, the Summer Palace and the Old Summer Palace. We also went to the Great Wall. The weather was very hot, but we were exciting. I like Beijing very much. I hope I can go there again.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在孤儿院快乐的一天(A happy day in the orphanage)_中考英语作文_VOA英语网
在孤儿院快乐的一天(A happy day in the orphanage)
发表时间:内容来源:
1.早上匆忙吃早餐,和别的志愿者一起前往
2.九点半乘80路公交车
3.给孩子们分发一些礼物,并给他们唱歌跳舞
4.中午我们和孩子们一起吃饭,饭后我们给他们讲故事
5.到下午4点半我们就回家了
6.到家时尽管很累,但很高兴......
在孤儿院快乐的一天(A happy day in the orphanage)
Today we went to visit an orphanage.
After having breakfast hurriedly, I went along with other volunteers. We took No.80 Bus at 9:30 am. When we arrived, we first gave out some presents to the children, and then sang and danced with them. At noon we had lunch together with the children. After that we read them some stories. The children were also very happy.
We returned at 4:30 pm. When I got home, I felt very happy although I was rather tired.
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News我快乐的一天 俄语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
我快乐的一天 俄语作文
俄​语​作​文​小​素​材
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢外语写作快乐的一天_百度知道
外语写作快乐的一天
My father bought a pair of shoes. What a happy day. I had a new T-shirt, vegetables, we went home by bus, too. I like it very much. First. I went shopping with my father and mother, we went to the supermarket. We bought some meats. At Four o’clock, drinks and snacks, we went to the department store. My mother bought a beautiful dress. And then. They bought some books for me快乐的一天 A Happy Day    Today is Sunday
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
快乐的一天的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
我最快乐的一天-My Happiest Day,我最快乐的一天-My Happiest Da
英语作文 于发布 l 已有人浏览
我最快乐的一天-My Happiest Day 英语作文网整理收集
Yesterday was my thirteenth birthday. My par
我最快乐的一天-My Happiest Day 英语作文网整理收集
Yesterday was my thirteenth birthday. My parents had a birthday party for me. I invited my friends to my party. My parents bought new clothes and some books as my birthday presents. How happy I felt when I put on the new clothes!
When all my friends arrived, my mother brought delicious food and a big birthday cake. My friends sang "Happy birthday to you!" and gave me some presents. Then we began to eat. It was my happiest day.
昨天是我13岁的生日,我的父母为我举办了生日宴会,我邀请了我的朋友来参加。我的父母为我买了新衣服和书作为生日礼物。我穿着新衣服时感觉好幸福。
我所有的朋友都到了以后,我妈妈端上了美味的饭莱并捧来了一个大蛋糕。我的朋友为我唱“祝你生日快乐”歌,并送我一些礼物。然后我们开始吃饭。这是我最快乐的一天。
I am 13 years old now. Yesterday was my birthday. My parents had a birthday party. I invited some friends to the party.
In the morning my mother got up early and began to cook. My father helped her with cooking. They were so busy that they had no time io talk with me.
When all my friends arrived,
my mother brought delicious food and a big birthday cake. My father gave me new clothes and some books as presents. I was moved to tears. My friends sang birthday songs for me and gave me some presents. I had a wonderful birthday.
我13岁了。昨天是我的生日,我的父母为我举行了生日宴会,我邀请一些朋友来参加。早晨妈妈很早就起床开始做饭,爸爸帮她。他们忙得没有时间和我说话。
我的所有朋友都到了以后,妈妈端上荚味的饭莱,捧采一个大蛋糕。爸爸送给我新衣服和书作为生日礼物。我感动得眼泪都掉了下来。我的朋友为我唱生日歌,送我礼物。我过了一个快乐的生日。 我最快乐的一天-My Happiest Day 英语作文网整理收集
四级写作&|&四级写作&|&四级写作&|&四级写作&|&四级写作&|&四级写作&|&
英语作文排行111111111111111111
我们也在这里:
本文相关应用▼}

我要回帖

更多关于 快乐的轻小说写作方式 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信