我有更好的答案
There are ( a few ) sweets in the box .
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
box的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁There are another two birds in the three.改为同义句There are ___ ___ ___ in the tree._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
There are another two birds in the three.改为同义句There are ___ ___ ___ in the tree.
There are another two birds in the three.改为同义句There are ___ ___ ___ in the tree.
two more birds
There are two more birds in the tree.
嗯,用two more birdsanother two birds意思总归知道吧~是指另外两只鸟两只鸟依旧是two birds,不用变,而且变不出别的,所以三空必有其二是two birds那么用什么词替换另外呢?in addtion这种连词必然不行,other,the other也不可能了那就换个翻译,另外两只鸟是指什么?也就是还有两只鸟,是多出...there are some sweets in the box.改为同义句_百度知道
there are some sweets in the box.改为同义句
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
Some sweets are in the box.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
box的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁1.There are many players in the hall.改为同义句2.Tom is going to get home (tomorrow moring).对括号内提问3.Sandy and Kitty had a lot of f__ in the park last Sunday4.This Sunday my family will go to the t__ to see a play5.Don't miss the grea_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
1.There are many players in the hall.改为同义句2.Tom is going to get home (tomorrow moring).对括号内提问3.Sandy and Kitty had a lot of f__ in the park last Sunday4.This Sunday my family will go to the t__ to see a play5.Don't miss the grea
1.There are many players in the hall.改为同义句2.Tom is going to get home (tomorrow moring).对括号内提问3.Sandy and Kitty had a lot of f__ in the park last Sunday4.This Sunday my family will go to the t__ to see a play5.Don't miss the great e__.You can see many old things.6.Simon listens __(认真) to the teacher in class.7.Neil comes to school very early,he always comes __(two)8.My mother will go shopping this Sunday.改为同义句9.If people are afraid,they are __(frighten)10.Millie is good at playing the violin.同义句改写
补充被推荐答案如下,保证准确率!1.Many players are in the hall.或:The hall has many players in it.2.When is Tom going to get home?3.fun 乐趣4.theatre/theater 戏院5.exhibition 展览6.carefully7.second 第二个8.My mother is going shopping this Sunday.或:My mother is going to do some shopping this Sunday.9.frightene 感到害怕的10.Millie does well in playing the violin.
1Many players are in the hall.2When is Tom going to get home?3fun4theatre5,exhibition6carefully7second8My mother is going to go to shopping this Sunday.9frightened10,Millie can play the violin very well.
1.Many players are in the hall.2.When is Tom going to get home.3.Sandy and Kitty had a lot of fun in the park last Sunday. 4.This Sunday my family will go to the theatre to see a play .5.Don't miss the great chance.You can see many old...
1Many players are in the hallWhen is Tom going to get home?3fun4theatre5 exhibition6carefully7 8My mother will do some shopping this Sunday9.frightened10 Millie does well in playing the violinthere are a lot of present.改为同义句.急._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
there are a lot of present.改为同义句.急.
there are a lot of present.改为同义句.急.
= There are many presents.百度教育团队【海纳百川团】为您解答请点击“选为满意答案”按钮,
A lot of presents are there. 若有疑问及时追问,满意敬请采纳,O(∩_∩)O谢谢~~
There are lots of clouds in the area
There are many presents.a lot of 在修饰可数名词时=many另外注意present要用复数形式。“这里有很多礼物。”【公益慈善翻译团】真诚为您解答!
你抄的被人的吧,文不对题,}

我要回帖

更多关于 there的同音词是什么 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信