Page 1 of Idea for Contact video game
Single page
PDF&( all pages )
GIF&(13.0 KB)
JPEG&(679x862 px)
JPEG&( px)
JP2&(1.4 MB)
TIFF&(26.8 MB)
Especially for...Create a MUCH account to enter contests and gain access to exclusive content
Confirm Password
For sure you can contact me if I win a contest, qualify for opportunities like getting rewards or going to Much events based on what I do at Much.ca
I want to know about the latest contests, cool offers, and amazing events from Much, and carefully selected advertisers.
You can opt-out from either of these at any time. Any questions or concerns please
Create a MUCH to enter contests and gain access to exclusive content
First Name
Phone Number
Alt Phone Number
Alberta (AB)
British Columbia (BC)
Manitoba (MB)
New Brunswick (NB)
Newfoundland and Labrador (NL)
Northwest Territories (NT)
Nova Scotia (NS)
Nunavut (NU)
Prince Edward Island (PE)
Saskatchewan (SK)
Ontario (ON)
Quebec (QC)
Yukon (YT)
Alabama (AL)
Alaska (AK)
Arizona (AZ)
Arkansas (AR)
California (CA)
Colorado (CO)
Connecticut (CT)
Delaware (DE)
District of Columbia (DC)
Florida (FL)
Georgia (GA)
Hawaii (HI)
Idaho (ID)
Illinois (IL)
Indiana (IN)
Kansas (KS)
Kentucky (KY)
Louisiana (LA)
Maine (ME)
Maryland (MD)
Massachusetts (MA)
Michigan (MI)
Minnesota (MN)
Mississippi (MS)
Missouri (MO)
Montana (MT)
Nebraska (NE)
Nevada (NV)
New Hampshire (NH)
New Jersey (NJ)
New Mexico (NM)
New York (NY)
North Carolina (NC)
North Dakota (ND)
Oklahoma (OK)
Oregon (OR)
Pennyslvania (PA)
Puerto Rico (PR)
Rhode Island (RI)
South Carolina (SC)
South Dakota (SD)
Tennessee (TN)
Texas (TX)
Vermont (VT)
Virginia (VA)
Virgin Islands (VI)
Washington (WA)
West Virginia (WV)
Wisconsin (WI)
Wyoming (WY)
United States
Postal Code
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
<option value="
Create a MUCH account to enter contests and gain access to exclusive content
How do you want to login to your MUCH account?
Don't have an account?
Forgot your password?
It looks like you haven't changed your password in a while. For your security, please change it now.
Enter your email
404 PAGE NOT FOUND
Latest From The Feed
All Rights Reserved
Bell Media Television |In 2010 I had an idea for the development of an application for the remote monitoring of Mobotix IP Video cameras. In April 2012 I had it developed and the idea was realised....QCamPro | LinkedIn
Have something to say? Join LinkedIn for free to participate in the conversation.When you join, you can comment and post your own discussions.In 2010 I had an idea for the development of an application for the remote monitoring of Mobotix IP Video cameras. In April 2012 I had it developed and the idea was realised....QCamProIn 2010 I had an idea for the development of an application for the remote monitoring of Mobotix IP Video cameras. In April 2012 I had it developed and the idea was realised with the successful development of the QCamPro &#x2013; an iOS app for iPhone and iPad &#x2013; with the android version being released April this year.
Q-Cam Professional is a remote monitoring application designed for the remote monitoring and control of Mobotix IP Video Cameras as well as many other different types of MJPEG IP Video Cameras. It utilises the Mobotix MXPEG protocol, which allows live audio and video directly from the camera. It also has a speech function, which allows 2 way voice communications directly with speaker-equipped cameras.
July 2012 saw the exciting added feature of a remote monitoring service, allowing immediate and personal notification of an alarm event from your camera right to your iPad and iPhone. The Event Monitoring Service or allows remote monitoring of any IP enabled cameras directly from your iPhone or iPad device. This service will notify you whenever an alarm/event occurs such as Video or PIR motion detection, changes in sound or lighting levels and/or external inputs. More specifically, a motion event occurring such as someone entering your property or if you have a Mobotix T24 door station, when someone pushes the doorbell you can have two way conversation from anywhere in the world through the speak function on QCamPro. A camera storage error can also initiate notification or you can control auxiliary inputs such as open a door or turn on a light. This new service allows the end user to have complete access to their security surveillance system at their fingertips.
Both the QCamPro and the Event Monitoring Service have received global recognition with sales, to date, in over 58 countries with 18 companies across 8 countries providing event monitoring. From apprehending potential thieves to remote control of access doors for stock delivery &#x2013; even acknowledging door to door salespeople via the camera speaker function. It can all be done whether from the actual premises or from the other side of the world!!
For an independent review please see:
To contact one of our partners near you
For more information, please contact me.&You might also like our QCam Pro setup tutorial http://bit.ly/QtUm10 For more info about this product check out our tech blog, http://bit.ly/S21mU8 QIMS show off their brand new iOS app that provides a mobile interface for...Are you sure you want to leave this group? Cancel}

我要回帖

更多关于 360video是什么文件夹 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信