简单小学生英语问题题

一个英语问题.很简单的.请问,This\that和these\those这四个指示代词可以指人吗?This is a boy.That is a boy.These are children.Those are girls.这四句话是对的吗?_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
一个英语问题.很简单的.请问,This\that和these\those这四个指示代词可以指人吗?This is a boy.That is a boy.These are children.Those are girls.这四句话是对的吗?
一个英语问题.很简单的.请问,This\that和these\those这四个指示代词可以指人吗?This is a boy.That is a boy.These are children.Those are girls.这四句话是对的吗?
This 这个That 那个These 这些Those 那些这些词可以指人,所以一下都对This is a boy.这是个男孩That is a boy.那是个男孩These are children.这些是孩子Those are girls.那些使女孩
因为都是代词 所以都可以指代名词 所以你是对的 意义上来它们只不过是代词而已 不过要注意可不可数
很负责任的说,你是对的
是的,可以指人的
你说的很对,可以这样使用.
You're right!简单的英语问题
简单的英语问题
Sorry,I donlt know her, What does she look like?
She is tall, She has short brown hair,And she has small eyes and a samaa nose. 
Oh, I see.I&ll give it to ber.
Thanks.
You&re welcome.

中文意思,在线等,谢谢
对不起,我不认识她,她长什么样子
她很高,她有一头棕色的短发,她还有小小的眼镜和samaa(没这单词)的鼻子
哦,我知道了,我会把这个交给她的
Thanks.
谢谢了
You&re welcome.
不客气
的感言:不好意思,是我打错了 相关知识
其他回答 (4)
对不起,我不知道她的LT ,她是什么样子? 
她是身材高大,她短棕色头发,她的小眼睛和鼻子萨马。 
噢,我明白了我给它的误码率。 
谢谢。 
欢迎您
对不起,我不认识她。她长什么样?
她很高,短棕色头发,小眼睛小鼻子。
哦,我明白了,我会把它给她的。
谢谢
不用些
不好意思我不认识她。 她长什么样子?
She is tall, She has short brown hair。
她很高还有短咖啡色的头发。
And she has small eyes and a samaa nose. 
他的眼睛和鼻子都很小。
哦,知道。 我看到她会给她。
Thanks.
谢谢
You&re welcome.
没事

对不起,我不认识她,她长的什么样子?
她是个高个,棕色的短发,小眼睛和小鼻子。
噢,我知道了,我会给她的。
Thanks.
谢谢
You&re welcome.
不用谢。

相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号简单的英语题目(会多少写多少,1.读句子,查字典,了解单词“spend” 的用法和在句子中的意思.How do you spend your summer holiday?My parents spend their whole life loving me.练一练一、 写出下列动词的第三人_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
简单的英语题目(会多少写多少,1.读句子,查字典,了解单词“spend” 的用法和在句子中的意思.How do you spend your summer holiday?My parents spend their whole life loving me.练一练一、 写出下列动词的第三人
简单的英语题目(会多少写多少,1.读句子,查字典,了解单词“spend” 的用法和在句子中的意思.How do you spend your summer holiday?My parents spend their whole life loving me.练一练一、 写出下列动词的第三人称单数 talk______ finish______ watch_______ drive_______fly_______ go_______ play______ write_______\x05do________ wash________ 二、用括号内动词的适当形式填空.1.The boy never _______( watch) TV on Mondays.2.Nick _______( go) to the zoo on Sundays.3.______ they ________(like) the World Cup?4.He often ________(have) dinner at home.5._______ your parents _______(read) newspapers every day?A音标训练一、 判断下列单词划线部分的读音是否相同,相同的打(S)不同的打(D)1.( )cook floor \x05\x05\x052.( ) food put 3.( )moon pumpkin\x05\x054.( ) spoon use5.( )bookcase balloon 6.( ) blue student二.根据发音规则,找出相应的2个单词写在后面的横线上.1.mother sofa road smile [ә] _______ _________ 2.early father sister bird [ә:] _______ _________3.hair deer tiger China [ә] _______ _________ 4.sugar term world father [ә:] _______ _________B 改错题 (在原句中划出错误的地方并把争取答案写在后面的横线上)1.I goes to school at six every day._____________________2.He don’t like playing football._____________________3.They likes playing games._____________________4.Daming watchs TV in the evening._____________________5.Does he usually has a party?_____________________6.What do they on Sunday?_____________________7.Tony goes always to school at eight o’clock._____________________8.What they eat in the party?_____________________9.Lily haves lunch at school._____________________10.What does his parents do usually give him?_____________________
把单词敲上去的功夫,题目早就写完了!还是慢慢自己摸索吧,不会的再求助.您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
简单英语问题
用英语怎么说
two cups of coffee .这个是语法的规范说法。
two coffees 这个通常和老外对话用的说法。
都是正确的。
two cups of coffee
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
Want a cup of coffee
大家还关注         
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
简单英文自我介绍
来源:  9:28:00 【】 
  简单英文自我介绍  Good morning !It is really my honor to have this opportunity for a interview,I hope i can make a good performance today. I&m confident that I can succeed.  Now i will introduce myself brieflyI am 26 years old,born in shandong province .I was graduated from qingdao university. my major is electronic.and i got my bachelor degree after my graduation in the year of 2003.I spend most of my time on study,i have passed CET4/6 . and i have acquired basic knowledge of my major during my school time.In July 2003, I begin work for a small private company as a technical support engineer in QingDao city.Because I&m capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.And in August 2004,I left QingDao to BeiJing and worked for a foreign enterprise as a automation software test engineer.Because I want to change my working environment, I&d like to find a job which is more challenging. Morover Motorola is a global company, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of company ennvironment. That is the reason why I come here to compete for this position.I think I&m a good team player and I&m a person of great honesty to others. Also I am able to work under great pressure.That&s all. Thank you for giving me the chance.1&&&
文章责编:guofengru& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 16:17:15)?&&()?&&()?&&( 19:11:26)?&&( 16:07:49)?&&()?&&&&&&&&
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
|     |
|     |
|     |
|     |
|     |
       |