不输入字母 中英文翻译器

当前位置: &
求翻译:您输入的新密码太短了,要求长度为6-16位,建议使用数字和字母组合!是什么意思?
您输入的新密码太短了,要求长度为6-16位,建议使用数字和字母组合!
问题补充:
You enter the new password is too short a length of 6-16 bits, recommend the use of numbers and letter combinations
You enter a new password is too short, the length of 6 - 16-bit, it is recommended to use letters and numbers combination!
You input the new password too has been short, the request length is 6-16, the suggestion use numeral and the letter combination!
The new password you entered is too short, request length 6-16 bits, it is recommended that use a combination of numbers and letters!
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!新增11个新语种啦!ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ带*号的为新增语种ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ带*号的为新增语种输入文字或网址,即可翻译努力翻译中...英语翻译按首字母填空1.I hope all of you will( )( )during summer vocation.(e;y)2.妈妈,临走时一定记得把钥匙收好.Mom,remember to ( )your keys ( )before you leave.(p;a)3.在这个医生的帮助下,这个男孩又会走路了.( _百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译按首字母填空1.I hope all of you will( )( )during summer vocation.(e;y)2.妈妈,临走时一定记得把钥匙收好.Mom,remember to ( )your keys ( )before you leave.(p;a)3.在这个医生的帮助下,这个男孩又会走路了.(
英语翻译按首字母填空1.I hope all of you will( )( )during summer vocation.(e;y)2.妈妈,临走时一定记得把钥匙收好.Mom,remember to ( )your keys ( )before you leave.(p;a)3.在这个医生的帮助下,这个男孩又会走路了.( )the doctor's ( ),the boy could walk again.(p;a)4.今晚的聚会请不要迟到哦.Don't ( )( )( )the get-together tonight,please.(b;l;f)呃...第3题括号里的是(W;h)
1.I hope all of you will enjoy yourself during summer vocation.2.Mom,remeber to put your key away before you leave.3.With the doctor's help,the boy could walk again.4.Don't be late for the get-together tonight please.
enjoy yourselfput
helpbe late for 我的肯定正确..
emkoy yourselfput...away with
help你第三个打错了吧 be late for
1、enjoy yourself2\ put away3\With help4\be late for
1.enjoy yourselves2.put away3.with help4.be late for英语翻译:为什么我的英文字母总是写不好看_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译:为什么我的英文字母总是写不好看
英语翻译:为什么我的英文字母总是写不好看
楼主好,Why can not I write good handwriting in English?由于上面句子是一个独立的疑问句,所以不能用 陈述语序如果上面句子做为一个从句的话,那么要用陈述语序,如下:I do not know why I can not write good handwriting in English.
Why do I always write English letters not good-looking
Why can't I write initial Engligsh letters pretty ?
你可以练习一下圆体,即cursive,英文草书。都是曲线挺有美感。
Why can't i write good handwriting in English?希望能帮到你。
Why could not I have a beautiful handwriting?
Why my English letters are always written
not look good
why i can't write my letters beautiful?希望能帮到你!加油!
why后面为什么不用陈述语序呢}

我要回帖

更多关于 中英文转换器在线翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信