英语短文带翻译,越短越好...求各位大神f2帮个忙......

英语高手帮个忙!请帮我翻译以下句子:
你最近是不是很忙,你好几周都每给我发伊妹儿了,我已背好了短文,但英语才背了17课,但我会在接在力的.
你的侄子XXX_百度作业帮
英语高手帮个忙!请帮我翻译以下句子:
你最近是不是很忙,你好几周都每给我发伊妹儿了,我已背好了短文,但英语才背了17课,但我会在接在力的.
你的侄子XXX
Were you recently very busy,your quite several weeks all every timesent the email to me,my already back good short written work,butEnglish has only then carried 17 classes,but I could meet in thestrength Your nephew XXX
Are you very busy lately? You haven't emailed me for weeks. I've already memorised the short passage. But only memorised 17 lessons for English. I will keep going!Your nephew, XXX
Have you been busy recently?You haven't sent a email to me for several weeks.I have recited the short passage,but I just recited 17 English texts.I will work harder.
your nephew
您可能关注的推广本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助请大家各位高手帮个忙,把下面这篇文章翻译成英文,谢谢!_百度知道
请大家各位高手帮个忙,把下面这篇文章翻译成英文,谢谢!
“一夜风流”和“间谍末日”。另外。第一,译名质量自有高低之分。但笔者认为。但这并不是说、随着历史的发展,以上四种原则是电影片名翻译中应遵循的基本原则。从译文可看出,译名言简意赅,翻译每部电影的片名时,可允许多种译名同时存在,随着生活水平提高.金堤、审美观点不同。Gone With the Wind。要达到以上标准,是双语间意义的对应转换,译者须有很高的汉语文字造诣。若非某片名已被广泛接受,当前片名在这意义转换的过程中。但译名多了,就是最好的例子,有先睹为快的强烈欲望,都得将它们一一对号入座,It Happened One Night,而后为“飘”,若非确定有把握,为充分发挥译者的创造性,且具有音韵之美。五,也是可接受的,都有积极的一面,1998,字里行间传递了强烈的信息、另译似已无必要。不可否认,可谓其中的代表。好的译名传递着“美”的信息。翻译的实质、就翻译的共时角度而言,改译,可供欣赏,客观上要求译名具有艺术性。第二,过去和现在人们解读同一部电影时的审美标准也了生了变化:4)认为。Gone With the Wind先被译为“乱世佳人”。当然经典的译名已深入人心,应在括号内加以注明,引起共鸣4. 具有艺术审美价值
它包含两方面意思,这种解读同样作品由不同理解产生的诠释或许都有其全理性,翻译是“一门不折不扣的艺术,即翻译本身的艺术性和译名的艺术性。事实上,人们的审美水平也在不断提高、经验,这几乎不可能,存在良莠不分的现象,为避免造成混乱、 结语
翻译是从一种符号转换到另一种语言符号的再创造活动。”电影片名的翻译也是如此,常引起观众遐想,这是汉语文化的一大特点。斯坦纳(cf,因为它是译者以被译电影为依据而进行的一种创造性活动,但因各个译者自身水平,the Secret Agent分别被译为“乱世佳人”,符合水平不同读者的需要,将一些片名再译以符合当代人的审美情趣。笔者以为
提问者采纳
Gone with the Wind& is the best example, in order to avoid confusion, should be marked in brackets, &quot, one by one they will have to siGone with the Wind&quot, there is a strong desire to see in advance, in order to give full play to the creativity of the translator:4) believe that the translation is &quot, to determine if there is sure to translate, It Happened One Night, as the standard of living, because it is the translator to translate the film was based and carried out by a Kind of creative activity, Is aesthetic standards are rising, the classic has been translated into people. In addition. Yes, people', the objective requirements have been translated into
and &quot. Gimje, this does not mean that every film translation of the title, between the lines transmit a strong message and music with the beauty of this is a major Chinese cultural characteristics, when they were translated on the point of view, is a bilingual significance between the corresponding conversion, more than four principles are translated film titles to be followed in the past. In fact, but their translator in all levels of experience. Of course, in line with the level of different audiences. To achieve the above criteria. Have been translated into a good pass, some of the titles will be re-translated in order to meet the contemporary aesthetics of human life anan out-and-. However. If a title is widely accepted, people interpret the same film at the time of the aesthetic standards of Health has changed, the audience often reverie.& and then &quot, and the other appears to have no translation necessary, the translation itself and the artistic translation of the art. It is undeniable that the current title in this sense in the process of conversion, resonate, the aesIt Happened One Night&quot,espionage doomsday&quot, which can be described, have been tra Translate the film&#39. The second, 1998;Gone with the Wind&quot, this interpretation of the same works have a different understanding of the interpretation may have its wholly rational. However, can be allowed to have been translated into a number of the case, it is almost impossible. However. V. Gone With the Wind was first translated as &quot. Steiner ( and &quot, Liang You regardless of the existence of the phenomenon, the quality of translation of its own hierarchy. First. I think, have been translated into more, there is a positive side, past and present4, with the history of development, that is. Gone With the Wthe United States&s title is true. Translation of the essence. Conclusion Translation is a symbol conversion from one language to another symbol of the re-creation activities, the Secret Agent were translated as &quot, the translator must be highly versed in Chinese characters. Art has the aesthetic value It contains two meaning
提问者评价
真的非常谢谢您了!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
, and Gone, translation. In fact. Admittedly, this interpretation by different understanding as works of interpretation ist understand it?CURSED (curse)Curse of serious HEAVY_CURSE (;, &quot. In addition. Good image transfer with &quot, is between bilingual, with the living standards improve people&#39, along with the development of history, which is characteristic of Cs aesthetic level and improve, please help me translate.Oh, 1998, the current titles in this sense in the proceGone With the Wind&quot?Dwarf High Elf - Gnome. First, artistry, &quot, past and present people interpret the same film of the aesthetic standards also gave birth to change. To achieve the above standard: EnterYou have no special knowledge about that item? Dunadan?The game 6love&quot, the translation of synchronic viewpoint:Charac;.&quot, 5 I couldn&#39, and presents the strong, often hbeauty&quot. The Wind was Gone to communicate as &quot. The Ws 10 information.Five. The urge to studio, they have all one reserved seats, communicate, four principles is above the translation of film titles should follow the basic principle:4) that translation is a real art &quot, allow multiple translation, regardless of the phenomenon? What SHOW_MODS (show). The classic translation, aesthetic view of its high quality of translation, there are positive, another translation seems to have no, the game&#39?) slaughter undeadBRAND_ELEC (with acid attribute attack, but managedGone With the Wind&quot.B So also the traspy overnight. But I think that is full of creativity.., including the end&quot, because it is by the translators and film based on as brightness.Human Human Dwarf DwarfHalf - Elf. Stan (cf, of course, It Happened that Night the Secret Agent 25 respectively were translated as &quot. But.This thought, endingTranslation is a symbol converted into another language symbols of activities. But this is not to say that the translation of each film titles, it is almost impossible. The essence of translation, which requires in translation?)This is what the PERMA_CURSE (?Mage Rogur archers Warrior Warrior sorceressThe Priest Priest Ranger blade Paladin paladinsThen some of the game&#39,SLAY_TROLL massacre (? Half - Orc orcsHalf - Troll Elf elves, and &quot, with different levels of readers, shall be indicated in parentheses. Second, I see the right. Gold, the translator should have high Chinese characters, the translator, in order to avoid the is for the best example, the translator itself?Hobbit?)SLAY_UNDEAD (, I understand4, a chord?These. Art aesthetic valueIt includes two aspects, namely the artistic translation and translation itself the artistic. You can see from the lines. Unless one has been widely accepted, and has the beauty of music, experience, after some more titles in accordance with current of aes and &quot
4. Has artistic esthetic value it to contain two aspect meanings, namely translator's artistry and translated name artistry. Steiner (cf. gold dike, 1998:4) believed that the translation is “an out-and-out art.”The movie film title's translation is also so, because it is the translator by is translated the movie one kind of creative activity which carries on for the basis. Moreover, enhances along with the living standard, people's esthetic level unceasingly is also enhancing, objectively requests the translated name to have the artistry, may supply the appreciation, causes alarm. The good translated name is transmitting “US” the information, often causes the audience daydream, has the considering it a pleasure to be among the first to read intense desire. Gone With the Wind, It Happened One Night, the Secret Agent respectively is translated is “the tumultuous times beautiful woman”, “a night of looseness” and “the spy weekend”, it may be said that representative. May see from the translation, the translated name is brief and to the point, between the lines has transmitted the intense information, and has beauty the sound, this is a Chinese culture major characteristic. Must achieve the above standard, the translator must have the very high Chinese writing attainments. the author thought that the above four kind of principles are the basic principles which in the movie film title translation should follow. But this did not mean, when translates each movie's film title, must 11 take a seat according to ticket number them. In fact, this is nearly impossible. Fifth, conclusion the translation is transforms from one kind of mark to another verbal symbol again creation. The translation essence, is the bilingual significance corresponding transformation. Undeniably, current film title, in this significance transforms in the process, the existence good and bad does not divide phenomenon, but because each translator own level, the experience, the esthetic viewpoint are different, division translated name quality innate height. But the author believed that to display translator's creativity fully, may allow many kinds of translated names also to exist. First, on translation altogether when the angle says, perhaps this kind of explanation same work the annotation which produces by the different understanding has its entire rationality, has positive one side, meets the level different reader's need. Second, along with the historical development, in the past and the present people explained time the identical movie's esthetic standard also to live the change. If not some film title has been widely accepted, translates again some film titles conforms to present generation's esthetic appeal, is also acceptable. The certainly classical translated name has struck root in the hearts of the people, if not determines has confidence, changes translates, translates in addition resembles not essential already. But the translated name have been many, to avoid creating the confusion, should perform in the parenthesis to indicate. Gone With the Wind is translated is first “the tumultuous times beautiful woman”, is “flutters”, is the best example.
4. 具有艺术审美价值 Art has the aesthetic value 它包含两方面意思,即翻译本身的艺术性和译名的艺术性。 It contains two meaning, that is, the translation itself and the artistic translation of the art. 斯坦纳(cf.金堤,1998:4)认为,翻译是“一门不折不扣的艺术。”电影片名的翻译也是如此,因为它是译者以被译电影为依据而进行的一种创造性活动。 Steiner (cf. Gimje, 1998:4) believe that the translation is &an out-and-out art.& Translate the film's title is true, because it is the translator to translate the film was based and carried out by a Kind of creative activity. 另外,随着生活水平提高,人们的审美水平也在不断提高,客观上要求译名具有艺术性,可供欣赏,引起共鸣。 In addition, as the standard of living, people's aesthetic standards are rising, the objective requirements have been translated into art for appreciation, resonate. 好的译名传递着“美”的信息,常引起观众遐想,有先睹为快的强烈欲望。 Have been translated into a good pass, &the United States&, the audience often reverie, there is a strong desire to see in advance. Gone With the Wind,It Happened One Night,the Secret Agent分别被译为“乱世佳人”、“一夜风流”和“间谍末日”,可谓其中的代表。 Gone With the Wind, It Happened One Night, the Secret Agent were translated as &Gone with the Wind& and &It Happened One Night& and &espionage doomsday&, which can be described. 从译文可看出,译名言简意赅,字里行间传递了强烈的信息,且具有音韵之美,这是汉语文化的一大特点。 Yes, we can see from, have been translated into concise, between the lines transmit a strong message and music with the beauty of this is a major Chinese cultural characteristics. 要达到以上标准,译者须有很高的汉语文字造诣。 To achieve the above criteria, the translator must be highly versed in Chinese characters. 笔者以为,以上四种原则是电影片名翻译中应遵循的基本原则。 I think, more than four principles are translated film titles to be followed in the past. 但这并不是说,翻译每部电影的片名时,都得将它们一一对号入座。 However, this does not mean that every film translation of the title, one by one they will have to sit in the right seats. 事实上,这几乎不可能。 In fact, it is almost impossible. 五、 结语 V. Conclusion 翻译是从一种符号转换到另一种语言符号的再创造活动。 Translation is a symbol conversion from one language to another symbol of the re-creation activities. 翻译的实质,是双语间意义的对应转换。 Translation of the essence, is a bilingual significance between the corresponding conversion. 不可否认,当前片名在这意义转换的过程中,存在良莠不分的现象,但因各个译者自身水平、经验、审美观点不同,译名质量自有高低之分。 It is undeniable that the current title in this sense in the process of conversion, Liang You regardless of the existence of the phenomenon, but their translator in all levels of experience, the aesthetic point of view, the quality of translation of its own hierarchy. 但笔者认为,为充分发挥译者的创造性,可允许多种译名同时存在。 However, I believe that, in order to give full play to the creativity of the translator, can be allowed to have been translated into a number of the case. 第一、就翻译的共时角度而言,这种解读同样作品由不同理解产生的诠释或许都有其全理性,都有积极的一面,符合水平不同读者的需要。 First, when they were translated on the point of view, this interpretation of the same works have a different understanding of the interpretation may have its wholly rational, there is a positive side, in line with the level of different audiences. 第二、随着历史的发展,过去和现在人们解读同一部电影时的审美标准也了生了变化。 The second, with the history of development, past and present, people interpret the same film at the time of the aesthetic standards of Health has changed. 若非某片名已被广泛接受,将一些片名再译以符合当代人的审美情趣,也是可接受的。 If a title is widely accepted, some of the titles will be re-translated in order to meet the contemporary aesthetics of human life and is also acceptable. 当然经典的译名已深入人心,若非确定有把握,改译、另译似已无必要。 Of course, the classic has been translated into people, to determine if there is sure to translate, and the other appears to have no translation necessary. 但译名多了,为避免造成混乱,应在括号内加以注明。 However, have been translated into more, in order to avoid confusion, should be marked in brackets. Gone With the Wind先被译为“乱世佳人”,而后为“飘”,就是最好的例子。 Gone With the Wind was first translated as &Gone with the Wind& and then &Gone with the Wind& is the best example.
4. Art has the aesthetic value It contains two meaning, that is, the translation itself and the artistic translation of the art. Steiner (cf. Gimje, 1998:4) believe that the translation is &an out-and-out art.& Translate the film's title is true, because it is the translator to translate the film was based and carried out by a Kind of creative activity. In addition, as the standard of living, people's aesthetic standards are rising, the objective requirements have been translated into art for appreciation, resonate. Have been translated into a good pass, &the United States&, the audience often reverie, there is a strong desire to see in advance. Gone With the Wind, It Happened One Night, the Secret Agent were translated as &Gone with the Wind& and &It Happened One Night& and &espionage doomsday&, which can be described. Yes, we can see from, have been translated into concise, between the lines transmit a strong message and music with the beauty of this is a major Chinese cultural characteristics. To achieve the above criteria, the translator must be highly versed in Chinese characters. I think, more than four principles are translated film titles to be followed in the past. However, this does not mean that every film translation of the title, one by one they will have to sit in the right seats. In fact, it is almost impossible. V. Conclusion Translation is a symbol conversion from one language to another symbol of the re-creation activities. Translation of the essence, is a bilingual significance between the corresponding conversion. It is undeniable that the current title in this sense in the process of conversion, Liang You regardless of the existence of the phenomenon, but their translator in all levels of experience, the aesthetic point of view, the quality of translation of its own hierarchy. However, I believe that, in order to give full play to the creativity of the translator, can be allowed to have been translated into a number of the case. First, when they were translated on the point of view, this interpretation of the same works have a different understanding of the interpretation may have their whole reason, there is a positive side, in line with the level of different audiences. The second, with the history of development, past and present, people interpret the same film at the time of the aesthetic standards of Health has changed. If a title is widely accepted, some of the titles will be re-translated in order to meet the contemporary aesthetics of human life and is also acceptable. Of course, the classic has been translated into people, to determine if there is sure to translate, and the other appears to have no translation necessary. However, have been translated into more, in order to avoid confusion, should be marked in brackets. Gone With the Wind was first translated as &Gone with the Wind& and then &Gone with the Wind& is the best example.
以上翻译 希望对你有帮助。
帮个忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁《典范英语6》 15球王贝利的故事 的全文翻译.有的帮个忙哈,我要翻译啊,过几天就开学了.有的朋友给我发一下,真的急用.我给你加100分哈!_百度作业帮
《典范英语6》 15球王贝利的故事 的全文翻译.有的帮个忙哈,我要翻译啊,过几天就开学了.有的朋友给我发一下,真的急用.我给你加100分哈!
典范英语6-15球王贝利的故事,全文翻译【欢迎转载】 http://user.//blog/到最后还是要我自己出马啊,全国首发,我是记忆天堂丶非诚勿扰灬花宝的小号!O(∩_∩)O哈哈~
“这是一个关于长大成为一个伟大足球运动员的男孩故事”就是六年级的英语小短文,文章要短,越短越好,但不要太短,而且要翻译一下,答得好我再加分!_百度作业帮
就是六年级的英语小短文,文章要短,越短越好,但不要太短,而且要翻译一下,答得好我再加分!
My name is Lily,Im 11 years old.I am a pretty girl.I like dance sing draw pictures and swim.I have long hail
big eays smal mouse and long leg.I am a happy girl,I want to make frenids with everybody.Thank you.我叫丽丽,我11岁了.我是个漂亮的女孩.我喜欢跳舞 唱歌 画画和游泳.我有长长的头发,大眼睛,小嘴巴和修长的腿.我是个快乐女孩,我想和大家交朋友.谢谢大家!
LZ你要那个方面的?说清楚 是什么都可以吗?
"文章要短,越短越好,但不要太短" I'm Lily .I'm
a girl of 12.I like English and singing,but I can not sing well.I have many good friends in the school.We often play together and study together.我叫丽莉,我是...
你要什么类型的啊,自我介绍、记叙文...... 太多了。
您可能关注的推广回答者:}

我要回帖

更多关于 大神x7 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信