Can you lend your 孟佳umbrellaa_____ me? A.with B.for C.to D.and

2英选题~1.If the chair is too high you can ( )it to suit you.A.equip B.adapt C.adjust D.drop 2.She is up ( )all sorts of difficulties and we should lend her a hand .A.against B.with C.to D.onPlease tell me the reason .Thank you ._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
2英选题~1.If the chair is too high you can ( )it to suit you.A.equip B.adapt C.adjust D.drop 2.She is up ( )all sorts of difficulties and we should lend her a hand .A.against B.with C.to D.onPlease tell me the reason .Thank you .
2英选题~1.If the chair is too high you can ( )it to suit you.A.equip B.adapt C.adjust D.drop 2.She is up ( )all sorts of difficulties and we should lend her a hand .A.against B.with C.to D.onPlease tell me the reason .Thank you .
ca使有能力,是equip sb for sth/to do sth用于人b使适应,adapt oneself to sth 对人 改建,改造 adapt sth for 对物c调整以适应 adjust sth tod丢下aa面临 多树都是面临困难.b/c忙于d精通
C & Aadjust有“调整……以适应……” 的意思。up against sth 面临(问题,困难等)
C & A adjust有“调整……以适应……” 的意思。 up against sth 面临(问题,困难等)
C & Badjust to 固定搭配,译为“调整”;be up with sth. 面对、面临...(很多困难)。 而 against 有与困难进行对抗的意思,原句只是强调她面临很多困难,需要援助之手,并没有提到她与困难对抗的意思。
上网查,可以找到答案,加油!!!!支持你
CA上面的说的挺好的
C adjust to是固定搭配“适应,调节”A be up against 也是固定搭配“面对,面临”
您可能关注的推广1.Connect the keyboard____the compute?2.why is it best___it on your computre3.can you show me the ___of how to use it?1 A.with B.on C.to D.in 2 A to save B saving C saved Dsave 3 A invention B invitation C information D instructions_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
1.Connect the keyboard____the compute?2.why is it best___it on your computre3.can you show me the ___of how to use it?1 A.with B.on C.to D.in 2 A to save B saving C saved Dsave 3 A invention B invitation C information D instructions
1.Connect the keyboard____the compute?2.why is it best___it on your computre3.can you show me the ___of how to use it?1 A.with B.on C.to D.in 2 A to save B saving C saved Dsave 3 A invention B invitation C information D instructions
1.Connect the keyboard____the compute?(C)A.with B.on C.to D.in 2.why is it best___it on your computre?(C)A to save B saving C saved D.save3.can you show me the ___of how to use it?(D)A invention B invitation C information D instructions希望我的答案您能够满意!Can you lend me the novel___the other day?A .that you talked B.you talked about it C.which you talked with D.you talked about、= = 能否定B 但是C的语法觉得是正确的.而且A和D也不确定._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
Can you lend me the novel___the other day?A .that you talked B.you talked about it C.which you talked with D.you talked about、= = 能否定B 但是C的语法觉得是正确的.而且A和D也不确定.
Can you lend me the novel___the other day?A .that you talked B.you talked about it C.which you talked with D.you talked about、= = 能否定B 但是C的语法觉得是正确的.而且A和D也不确定.
A .that you talked 应该是后置定语初二英语1.What can I_____my friend for her birthday? A.give
D.take2."I wish you had brought your wife with you.""I'll get her_____on the next trip." A.conming along with me
B.to come on with me
C.to come along with me
D.with _百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
初二英语1.What can I_____my friend for her birthday? A.give
D.take2."I wish you had brought your wife with you.""I'll get her_____on the next trip." A.conming along with me
B.to come on with me
C.to come along with me
初二英语1.What can I_____my friend for her birthday? A.give
B.to come on with me
C.to come along with me
D.with me to come along3._____English well,you should read it_____twenty minutes a day. A.Sat least
B.Tat most C.Sat least
D.Tat least4.After the accident,the neighbours got _____ well and helped each other. A.along
D.at一定要说出原因哦,谢谢!改成反义疑问句
1.There will be a game next Friday,_____?
2.There is little water in the bottle,_____?
1.选a give sb.sth.2.选c get sb.to do sth.3.选d to study 目的状语.at least 至少4.选 a get along ...与...相处1.won't there .前肯后否2.is there .因为little具有否定意义.前否后肯.
acda1朋友过生日我送他什么?2get sb to do sth3为了学好英语,至少...4get along well 关系好
您可能关注的推广回答者:Can you ___ for a walk with me after dinner?A.go out B.take C.to go D.to take记得写清原因_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
Can you ___ for a walk with me after dinner?A.go out B.take C.to go D.to take记得写清原因
Can you ___ for a walk with me after dinner?A.go out B.take C.to go D.to take记得写清原因
选择A,原因:can是情态动词,后面需要用动词原形,排除CD选项;go (out) for a walk 是短语,“出去散步”的意思,take不能这样搭配}

我要回帖

更多关于 umbrella 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信