-Miss Lee,I didn't catch what you said .Could you tell me _____here we are againn? -Ok.如何解答?

Dear Miss Sun,How are you?I failed my English test again.I thought I hadDear Miss Zhang,How are you?I failed my English test again.I thought I had tried my best,but why?I dare not tell my parents about it,so I was upset .Could you tell me what to do?Yours,Wei Hua.请根据上面_百度作业帮
Dear Miss Sun,How are you?I failed my English test again.I thought I hadDear Miss Zhang,How are you?I failed my English test again.I thought I had tried my best,but why?I dare not tell my parents about it,so I was upset .Could you tell me what to do?Yours,Wei Hua.请根据上面的来信,写一封回信.80字左右,谢 要自创
Dear weihua,I am grad to heard from you,now i feel very sorry to heard that you have a bad motion ,because you failed in English test.In my opinion,I think you are a good student,you know you have troubles in English,and worried about it.first,you tell your parents in fact,don't threat them,your parents will pardon you.second,try you best to focus your mind in English,you'll do better and better.best wishes!yours,zhang
Dear Wei Hua,
I'm sorry to hear that.But it's good to make mistakes in learning,especially learning English.It's useful for you to improve you study,so do not be upset about it.You can make it ...
dear Wei Hua, i'm fine. i am sorry to hear that you failed your english test again. but don't give up. keep struggling for the better results. make a study plan for yourself so that you can ...
To Wei Hua:
Study hard, learn something is long, the failure is not equal to the next time you will fail.
Your parents saw your efforts, they know that now you just walk on success, th... 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
(压轴专讲)2014年中考英语命题要点强化与新题预测 宾语从句
下载积分:800
内容提示:
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 23:55:00|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:(压轴专讲)2014年中考英语命题要点强化与新题预测 宾语从句.DOC
官方公共微信外贸业务员必备电话英语口语_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2页免费24页免费28页免费28页免费25页免费10页免费21页免费4页免费11页免费2页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢12页1下载券18页5下载券14页5下载券12页5下载券61页1下载券
外贸业务员必备电话英语口语|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢文档分类:
在线文档经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于2015年电大英语网考统考B试题的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:2015年电大英语网考统考B试题 1电大英语 B 网考资料小抄交际英语1、- Let's go for a drive. - __c_______A:I'm busy. B:It drives me mad.C:All right. Let's go. D:I don't say anything.2、- Would you like to go to a concert this evening? -_________A:OK. Let's go. B:You are e.C:But I have nothing else to do. D:Not bad.3、- What can I do for you?- ___________.A:I want a kilo of pears B:You can do in your own wayC:Thanks D:Excuse me. I'm busy4、- Excuse me, but can you tell me the way to the postoffice?- _______(来源:淘豆网[/p-6657482.html])____.A:Don't ask that B:Sorry, I'm a stranger hereC:No, I can't say that D:No, you're driving too fast5、- Oh, sorry to bother you.- __________.A:That's Okay B:No, you can'tC:That's good D:Oh, I don't know6、- Thank you for calling.- _________A:Don't mention it. B:That's fine.C:Nice talking to you. D:Call back again7、- Excuse me, could you show me the way to the nearestpost office?- __________ Oh yes! Two blocks(来源:淘豆网[/p-6657482.html]) away fromhere at the Green Avenue. You can't miss it.A:I beg your pardon? B:What do you mean?C:You're e. D:Mm, let me think.8、-- Please help yourself to the seafood.-- ________.A:No, I can't B:Sorry, I can't helpC:Well, seafood don't suit forD:Thanks, but I don't like the seafood9、-- Can you go to the concert with us this evening?--________.A:No, I already have plansB:I'd love to, but I'm busy tonightC:No, I really d(来源:淘豆网[/p-6657482.html])on't like being with youD:I'm ill, so I shouldn't go out10、-- Congratulations! You won the first prize in today'sspeech contest.-- ________.A:Yes, I beat the others B:No, no, I didn't do it wellC:Thank you D:It's a pleasure11、- Hello, I'm Harry Potter.- Hello, my name is CharlesGreen, but ______.A:call my Charles B:call me at CharlesC:call me Charles D:call Charles me12、- How do you do?- _________A:Very well. B:How do you(来源:淘豆网[/p-6657482.html]) do?C:I'm a doctor. D:Nice to have known you.13、-- Must I take a taxi?-- No, you________. You can take acar.A:had better to B:don'tC:must not D:don't have to14、-- We are going to have a singing party tonight. Wouldyou like to join us?-- ________.A:I'm afraid not, because I have to go to an importantmeetingB:Of course not. I have no ideaC:No, I can't D:That's all set15、-- May I use your bike for a moment?-- ________.A:It's(来源:淘豆网[/p-6657482.html]) well B:It doesn't matterC:By all means D:I have no idea16、- How are you, Bob?- _______, Ted.A:How are you? B:I'm fine. Thank you.C:How do you do? D:Nice to meet you.17、- Thanks for your help.- __________.A:My pleasure B:Never mindC:Quite right D:Don't thank me18、-- How do you do? Glad to meet you.-- _________A:Fine. How are you?B:How do you do? Glad to meet you, too.C:How are you? Thank you! D:Nice. How are you?19、-- Hi, is Mary there, (来源:淘豆网[/p-6657482.html])please?-- _____A:Hold on. I'll get her. B:No, she isn't here.C:Yes, she lives here. D:Yes, what do you want?20、-- Would you mind changing seats with me?-- ________.A:Yes, you can B:Of course, I like toC:No, I don't mind D:Certainly, please do21 here on the grass or down there near the water?--________A:I'd rather stay here if you don't mind.B:Sorry, I don't like neither.C:Certainly, why not? D:Yes, we like these two places.22(来源:淘豆网[/p-6657482.html])、- I'm terribly sorry that I've spilled some coffee on thecarpet.- _______.A:Sorry B:It doesn't matterC:That's right D:Don't mention it23、- Doctor, I don't feel well.- _______A:You are fine. B:It doesn't matter.C:What's the matter? D:Don't take it se24、- How was your trip to London, Jane? -___________.A:Oh, wonderful indeed B:I went there aloneC:The guide showed me the way D:By plane and by bus25、- Hey, Tom, what&(来源:淘豆网[/p-6657482.html])#39;s up?- __________A:Yes, definitely! B:Oh, not much.C:What is happening in your life? D:You are lucky.26、- Susan is absent from today's writing class.- _______?As far as I know, she has never missed a class.A:e B:So what C:Why D:What for27、- If you like I can mail this letter for you?- _______.A:That's very kind of you B:You are so kindC:Please give me a hand D:You are great28、- Do you mind my smoking here?- _______.A:No, thanks B:Yes, I (来源:淘豆网[/p-6657482.html])doC:Yes. I'd rather not D:Good idea229、- David injured his leg playing football yesterday. -Really? _______?A:Who did that B:What's wrong with himC:How did that happen D:Why was he so careless30、- This box is too heavy for me to carry upstairs.-_______.A:You may ask for help B:I'll give you a handC:Please do me a favor D:I'e to help31、- Unbelievable! I have failed the driving test again! -_______. This is not the end of the world.A:G(来源:淘豆网[/p-6657482.html])ood luck B:Cheer upC:Go ahead D:No problem32、- Would you like another slice of Christmas cake? -_______ I'm full.A:Yes, please. B:No more, thanks.C:Why not? D:Nothing more.33、- How are you feeling?- Much better. ______.A:Thanks ing to see me B:You look greatC:You are so kind D:Don't mention it34、- Oh, Betty, we will be having a buffet party nextSaturday, and we'd like you to join us. - _______ , Susan.What's the occasion? What time do you want me e?A:I'd love to B:No wayC:By no means D:I'm afraid not35、- Tomorrow is my birthday.- _______A:Oh, I have no idea. B:I'm glad you like it.C:Many happy returns of the day!D:You must be very happy.36、- Wow! This is a marvelous room! I've never knownyou're so artistic.- ______.A:Great, I am very art-conscious B:Don't mention it C:Thanks for pliments D:It's fine37、- Is it possible for you to work late tonight? -_______.A:I like it B:I'll do that C:I'd love to D:I think so38、- Could you be so kind as to turn down that rock &n& roll?I'm preparing for tomorrow's exam. ___________A:It's none of your business. B:What are you doing? C:Sure. Sorry to disturb you. D:No, I don't think so.39、- Are you getting a new flat this year? - _______ Ican't afford to pay my bills, let alone buy a new flat.A:Without question. B:You must be joking.C:Good idea! D:Are you sure?40、- I wonder if I could use puter tonight? -___________ I'm not using it right now.A:Sure, go ahead. B:I don't know.C:It doesn't matter. D:Who cares?词汇与语法1、Tom is so talkative. I'm sure you'll soon get tired _______him.A:of B:with C:at D:on2、You shouldn't _______ your time like that, B you haveto finish your school work tonight.A:cut B:do C:kill D:kick3、- The public store is to close at 9:00 p.m.- _______ it is just 7:30 p.m.A:You have B:They have C:It is D:There is4、Today's weather is ____ worse than yesterday's.A:very B:much C:very much D:much too5、It is said that______ boys in your school like playingfootball in their spare time, though others prefer basketball.A:very little B:quite a fewC:quite a bit D:quite a little6、I don't know the park, but it's______ to be quite beautiful.A:said B:told C:spoken D:talked7、- What's his mother like? - ______.A:She's very happy B:She's at homeC:She likes watching TV D:She's tall and thin8、The new order means______ overtime.A:works B:worked C:to work D:working9、Mike is better than Peter ____ swimming.A:for B:at C:on D:about10、She has two best friends. ____ of them is in the country.A:All B:Both C:No one D:Neither11、I was giving a talk to a large group of people, the sametalk I __________to half a dozen other groups.A:was giving B:am givingC:had given D:have given12、The baby is hungry,but there's ____ milk in the bottle.A:little B:a little C:few D:a few13、When the railway pleted, we ____ get to townmuch easily.A:can B:could C:are able to D:will be able to14、You ____ buy some reference books when you go tocollege.A:must B:will have to C:must to D:have to15、Harry, who had failed in the final exam, had a greatworry________ his mind.A:on B:to C:with D:at16、He didn't pass the final examination. He _______ it.A:must have prepared for B:ought to prepare forC:ought to have prepared for D:should prepare for17、Neither John ____his father was able to wake up earlyenough to catch the morning train.A:nor B:or C:but D:and18、- When shall we meet again? - _____it any day you like.It's all the same to me.A:Do B:Get C:Meet D:Make19、You don't mind ___you Xiao Li, do you?A:call B:to call C:to calling D:calling20、The girl is ____of a film star.A:somebody B:something C:anybody D:anyone21、____ girl dressed _____ black is her sister Rose.A:A; in B:A; on C:T on D:T in322、Charles regretted _____the TV set last year .The pricehas now gone down.A:buying B:to buy C:of D:from23、I have placent feeling ____I'm hightly intelligent.A:what B:which C:that D:this24、The atmosphere _________certain gases mixed togetherin definite proportions.poses of B:is made upC:consists of D:makes up of25、It was on the beach ____Miss White found the kid lyingdead.A:that B:this C:it D:which26、We all thought ____pity that you were unable to attendour meeting.A:that B:which C:this D:it27、The sports meeting was put off till the next week_____rain.A:in spite of B:so C:because D:because of28、I had my meals ____when I was ill in bed with a badcold.A:to bring B:bring C:brought D:bringing29、What a bad memory I've got! I even forgot ____the bookwith me.A:to take B:taking C:take D:taken30、_______ these honours he received a sum of money.A:Except B:But C:Besides D:Outside31、The dean of the Philosophy Department requested thatthe visiting scholar ____a lecture on Sartre.A:gave B:give C:would give D:had given32、After the Minister of Education had finished speaking atthe press conference, he was made ____all sorts of awkwardquestions.A:answer B:answering C:answered D:to answer33、_________her and then try to copy what she does.A:Mind B:See C:Stare at D:Watch34、Jane's dress is similar in design ___her sister's.A:like B:with C:to D:as35、I was satisfied with her explanation, _________.A:so my classmates were B:so were my classmatesC:so my classmates did D:so did my classmates36、Will you_________ me a favor, please?A:do B:make C:bring D:give37、I will count three hundred and not one of you _____movea muscle.A:is to B:are to C:is D:are38、His salary as a driver is much higher than ________.A:a porter B:is a porterC:that of a porter D:as a porter39、It's bad ________ for you to smoke in the public placeswhere smoking is not allowed.A:behavior B:action C:manner D:movement40、It's time we ____ the lecture because everybody hasarrived.A:will start B:shall start C:start D:started41、Would you let _____ to the park with my classmate,Mum?A:me go B:me going C:I go D:I going42、- It's a good idea. But who's going to_________ theplan?- I think John and Peter will.A:carry out B:get through C:take in D:set aside43、Therefore, other things ____ equal, the number ofworkers that employers want decreases.A:is B:are C:being D:having44、I have been looking forward to ____ from my parents.A:hear B:being heard C:be heard D:hearing45、Before the final examination, some students have shown_________ of tension. They even have trouble in sleeping.A:anxiety B:marks C:signs D:remarks46、A police officer claimed he had attempted to ____ payinghis fare.A:avoid B:reject C:refuse D:neglect47、While I was in the university, I learned taking a photo,____ is very useful now for me.A:it B:which C:that D:what48、The problem is not _________ so easy as you think. It'sfar from being settled.A:hardly B:almost C:nearly D:scarcely49、This kind of material expands ____ the temperatureincreasing.A:to B:for C:with D:at50、People at the party worried about him, because no onewas aware ____ he had gone.A:of where B:of the place whereC:where D:the place51、- It's time to tidy your room, Harry!- See the tidy room,Mum! _________ is where it should be.A:Something B:AnythingC:Everything D:Nothing52、A sudden noise of a fire-engine made him ___to thedoor.A:hurrying B:hurried C:hurry D:to hurry53、I wish everybody ______the meeting tomorrow.A:will attend B:would attendC:had attended D:is going to attend54、- What will you buy for your boyfriend's birthday?- Iwant to buy a _________ wallet for him.A:black leather small B:small black leatherC:small leather black D:black small leather55、You object _____, don't you?A:that e B:that they cameC:to e D:to ing56、______ his examination of the patient, the doctor wroteout a prescription.A:Having finished B:FinishingC:Finished D:Having been finished457、The young actor who had been thought highly of_________ to be a great disappointment.A:turned up B:turned outC:turned down D:turned in58、Hardly ______on stage ____the audience started heering.A:he e/than B:he e/whenC:had e/when D:had e/than59、There was so much noise in the classroom that theteacher couldn't make himself ______.A:heard B:hearing C:to hear D:hear60、puter system ______ suddenly while he wassearching for information on the .A:broke down B:broke out C:broke up D:broke in61、It is the best ______ I have seen.A:that B:who C:whom D:which62、The old lady is quarrelling as if she ______ mad.A:was B:is C:are D:were63、There's lots of fruit _____ the tree.Our little cat is also______ the tree.A:in B:on C:on D:in64、My wallet is nowhere to be found. I ________ in thestore.A:must drop it B:must have dropped itC:should have dropped it D:ought to have dropped it65、I would rather _______ two weeks earlier.A:you e here B:e hereC:you e here D:you came here66、How much has pany ____ this year?A:brought in B:brought downC:brought out D:brought about67、The manager will not _________ us to use his car.A:have B:let C:agree D:allow68、He is fond of playing _____ piano while his brother isinterested in listening to _____ music.A:/; the B:/; / C: / D: the69、The old houses are being pulled down to _____ a newoffice block.A:make room for B:make use ofC:take the place of D:supply with70、- Don't you feel surprised to see e at the meeting?-Yes. I really didn't think he ____ here.A:has been B:had beenC:would be D:would have been71、Children under fifteen are not permitted to see such kindof movies _____ bad for their mental development.A:that is B:that are C:as is D:as are72、- Nancy was badly injured in the accident yesterday andshe was sent to hospital.- Oh, really? I_________. I________ visit her.A:didn' will go to B:don' will go toC:didn' am going to D:haven' am going to73、- Take this medicine twice a day, Peter?- Do I have totake it? It ________ so terrible.A:is tasting B:is tasted C:tastes D:has tasted74、The young __________ eaten up almost everything onthe table.A:is B:are C:has D:have75、Important ___ his discovery was, it was regarded as amatter of no account in his time.A:when B:until C:as D:although76、- Why does he look sad?- There are so many problems____________.A:remaining to settle B:remained settlingC:remaining to be settled D:remained to be settled77、- The physics exam is not difficult, is it?- ________.Even Harry ______ to the top students failed in it.A:Y belongs B:No; belongedC:Y belonging D:No; belonging78、Professor Smith promised to look _______my paper, thatis, to read it carefully before the defence.A:after B:over C:on D:into79、- Hi, Jane. Would you like to go to the ball this evening?-Sorry, Frank. ____ tomorrow's lessons, I have no time to goout with you.A:Not preparing B:Not having preparedC:Not to prepare D:Being not prepared80、Two days is not enough for him to finish the work.Heneeds _______ day.A:other B:the other C:the third D:a third81、The red flower goes from one to _____ in the class.A:the other B:others C:another D:other82、How can he _____ if he is not _____?A: hearing B: listeningC: heard D: listened to83、In ________, the northerners have a particular liking fordumplings while the southerners are fond of rice.mon B:total C:general D:particular84、______ no need ______ the radio as I've used to studyingwith it on.A:It's; to turn down B:It's; turning upC:There's; to turn off D:There's; turning off85、The Chinese women volleyball players _________ bothin and out of China.A:are thought good of B:are highly thought ofC:are well thought D:are ill thought of86、Would you like something _____ ?A:drink B:to drink C:drinking D:for drinking87、The wild flowers looked like a soft orange blanket_________ the desert.A:covering B:covered C:cover D:to cover88、______ is the population of Paris?A:How many B:How much C:How D:What89、As the busiest woman there, she made _________ herduty to look after all the other people's affairs in that town.A:this B:that C:one D:it590、It was getting ____, he had to stop to have a rest.A:very darker B:dark and darkC:darker and darker D:darkest and darkest91、This overcoat cost _________. What's more, they are_______ small for me.A: very B: much tooC: too much D: too much92、The film brought the hours back to me _______ I wastaken good care of in that remote village.A:when B:where C:that D:until93、- Did the medicine make you feel better?- No. The more________, ________ I feel.A:medicine I and the worseB:medicine I the worseC:I the worseD:I worse94、It is not until you have lost your health ______ you knowits value.A:until B:when C:what D:that完型填空1、An old man died and left his son _1_ money. But the sonwas a foolish young man, and he quickly spent _2_ money,so that he had _3__ left. Of course, when that happened, allhis friends __4_ him. When he was quite poor and alone, hewent to see Nasreddin, who was a kind, clever old man andoften helped people when 5 had troubles.&My money has finished and my friends have gone,&said the young man. &What will __6_ to me now?&&Don't _7__, young man,& answered Nasreddin.&Everything will soon be all right again. Wait, and you willsoon feel 8 happier.&The young man was very glad. &Am I going to 9again then?&&No, I _10__ mean that,& said the old man. &I meant thatyou would soon get used to being poor and having nofriends.&(1)A:a plenty B:a lot of C:enough D:many(2)A:the all B:all the C:whole the D:amount the(3)A:something B:anything C:everything D:nothing(4)A:away from B:missed C:left D:lent(5)A:they B:you C:one D:men(6)A:place B:happen C:fall D:leave(7)A:hurry B:worry C:sorry D:carry(8)A:much B:more C:very D:quite(9)A:no poor B:be richer C:get rich D:get better(10)A:don't B:didn't C:haven't D:won't2、 Mr Simpson liked to be exact(确切的). One day whenhe was walking in the street, a man 1 and asked him:&Excuse me, 2 where's the nearest bookshop?&&The nearest bookshop? You must 3 a bridge andthen turn 4 the right.&&And is the bridge long?&& 5 short. Thirty meters.&The man thanked him and went 6 the bridge.Suddenly he heard someone running 7 him.&Stop!& Mr Simpson was shouting. &I'm sorry. I just 8that the bridge is forty meters long. If you go thirty metersand then turn to the right, 9 I told you 10 , you'll fall intothe river.&(1) A:walked away B:looked for C:came over D:went by(2)A:and B:but C:so D:as(3)A:cross B:climb C:swim D:run(4)A:over B:to C:from D:into(5)A:Much B:Enough C:Very D:Great(6)A:from B:over C:away D:towards(7)A:in front of B:after C:before D:beside(8)A:forgot B:learned C:remembered D:decided(9)A:as B:by C:into D:like(10)A:did B:doing C:done D:to do3、The hippopotamus(河马), or hippo, lives in the hot partof Africa. 1 humans, dogs, and whales, it is a mammal(哺乳动物). That is, its babies are 2 alive, and theydrink milk from the mother's body.The hippopotamus is a 3 grey animal with a big head andmouth. It 4 four tons, or about 4,000 kilograms. Itsstomach is seven meters long, and it eats only plants. It is amammal, but it 5 a lot of time in the water.During the 6 , it sleeps beside a river or a lake.Sometimes it wakes up. Then it goes under the water to getsome 7 for food and never catches fish or hunts otheranimals. It can close its nose and stay 8 water for tenminutes. Its ears, eyes, and nose are high up on its head. Itcan stay with its body under the water and only its ears, eyes,and nose above the water. Then it can breathe the air.At night, the hippo walks on the nearby land and looksfor food. It never goes very 9 the water.A baby hippo often stands on its mother's 10 -- thepart of the body between the neck and legs. The motherlooks for food underwater. The baby rides with a surefooting on her mother above the water.(1)A:With B:Unlike C:Such D:Like(2)A:lived B:stayed C:left D:born(3)A:small B:large C:slim D:weak(4)A:reaches B:weighs C:owns D:runs(5)A:spends B:takes C:costs D:pays(6)A:day B:week C:month D:season(7)A:vegetables B:fish C:plants D:insects(8)A:above B:on C:under D:beside(9)A:far from B:long enough C:close toD:near by(10)A:stomach B:back C:mouth D:head64、A FOX one day fell into a deep well and could find noway out. A thirsty Goat, came to the same well, 1 theFox, asked if the water was good.&It's wonderful,& shouted the fox 2 the bottom ofthe well. &Come on down.& The Goat, thinking only of histhirst, 3 down, but just as he drank, he realized hewas trapped!!The Fox had an idea. &If,& said he, &you will place yourforefeet(前足) 4 the wall and bend your head, I willrun 5 your back and escape, and will help you out6 .&The Goat agreed and the Fox leaped upon his back.Steadying himself with the Goat's horns, he safely 7the top of the well and ran off as 8 as he could.&What about me?& shouted the Goat from the bottom ofthe well. 9 the Fox was long gone, and the Goat wasvery wet.Look before you 10 .(1)A:saw B:seeing C:watched D:noticed(2)A:from B:on C:at D:below(3)A:walked B:ran C:jumped D:flew(4)A:up B:along C:in D:on(5)A:up B:against C:in D:on(6)A:at once B:afterwards C:later D:right now(7)A:reached B:arrived at C:got D:stayed(8)A:lowly B:fast C:slowly D:steadily(9) A:But B:When C:As D:And(10)A:jump B:run C:walk D:leap5、People used to say, &The hand that rocks(摇)the cradle(摇篮)rules the world& and &Behind every essful manthere's a woman.&1 these sayings mean the same thing. Men rule theworld, but their mothers 2 wives rule them.Some women still 3 making their husbands andsons essful. But some women want more for 4 .They want good 5 . When they work, they want good6 . They want to be as essful as men.Today, the best jobs are 7 given to men. Evenwhen women do the same work, they are often paid 8men. Women want these things changed.The women's liberation movement was started bywomen who didn't want to stand behind essful men.They wanted to stand 9 men, with the same chance ess. The movement is quite new, and many Americanwomen do not agree with 10 purpose. But it hasalready made several changes in women's lives--and in men'slives, too.(1)A:All B:Both C:Neither D:Each(2)A:or B:and C:not D:with(3)A:like B:likes C:liked D:have liked(4)A:their B:theirs C:themself D:themselves(5)A:jobs B:job C:works D:work(6)A:pays B:pay C:paid D:payment(7)A:already B:always C:yet D:still(8)A:as much as B:as many as C:less thanD:more than(9)A:before B:behind C:beside D:between(10)A:it's B:its C:their D:theirs6、Jody was ten years old when he decided he needed a job.He thought it might be 1 to raise worms. He could sellthem to farmers and people who fished. So in 2 , hebought many worms. But that winter the cold weather killedall the worms because he had not 3 them in a warmplace.The next spring Jody 4 again. He bought moreworms, which he took good care of. When winter came, hetook them inside 5 they would stay warm. Manypeople bought his worms.One day when Jody was twelve, he got a letter. It wasfrom the state of New York. The letter said, & Everyone who6 things has to pay taxes!& Jody made only one dollarselling worms. But he still 7 to pay part of that moneyto the state. He told many people in his town what had8 . Soon some people from a television station 9 withJody. Many people saw it and they began to write letters tothe state. The letters now said that the law was 10 .Finally the law was changed. Children like Jody can now sellthings without paying money to the state.(1)A:boring B:lucky C:fun D:impossible(2)A:autumn B:spring C:winter D:summer(3)A:caught B:found C:hidden D:put(4)A:tried B:waited C:failed D:practiced(5)A:before B:until C:though D:so(6)A:buys B:sells C:keeps D:presents(7)A:hoped B:wanted C:had D:remembered(8)A:followed B:appeared C:happened D:continued(9)A:talked B:visited C:quarrelled D:worked(10)mon B:unfair C:different D:useless7、Peter was ten years old. One day his friend Paul said tohim, &I'm going to __1___ a birthday party on Saturday,Peter. __2__ e?&Peter asked his mother, and she said, &Yes, you 3 .&She phoned Paul's mother 4 her.Before Peter went to the party on Saturday afternoon,his mother said to him, &Now, Peter, don't forget 5 .Don't ask for food. Wait until 6 gives it to you.&&All right, Mom,& Peter answered, and he went to Paul'shouse 7 his bicycle.There were a lot of children at the party. They playedtogether for an hour, and then Paul's mothe but she forgot to give Peter 8 . He waited politely7for a few minutes, and then he held his plate up 9 andsaid loudly, &Does 10 want a nice clean plate?&(1)A:offer B:take C:have D:give(2)A:Can B:May C:Need D:Must(3)A:e B:can'e C:can go D:can't go(4)A:tell B:to tell C:for telling D:in telling(5)A:be polite B:polite C:to polite D:to be polite(6)A:anyone B:someone C:everyone D:no one(7)A:on B:in C:by D:with(8)A:some B:any C:much D:enough(9)A:on the air B:in the air C:out of air D:throughthe air(10)A:someone B:everyone C:anyone D:each one8、 Michel is a young girl who works for the police 1a handwriting expert. She has helped catch many criminals(罪犯) by using her special talents.When she was fourteen, Michel was already 2interested in the differences in her friends' handwriting thatshe would spend hours 3 them. After finishing collegeshe went to France for a special two-year class 4handwriting at the School of Police Science.Michel says that it is 5 for people to hide theirhandwriting. She can discover most of what she needs toknow simply 6 looking at the writing with her owneyes, but she also has machines 7 help her make outdifferent kinds of paper and ink. This knowledge is often ofgreat help to the police.Michel believes that handwriting is a good 8 ofwhat kind of person the writer is. &I wouldn't go out with afellow if I didn't like his handwriting. & She says. But she9 she fell in love with her future husband, a youngpoliceman, 10 she studied his handwriting. It is laterproved to be all right, however.(1) A:with B:by C:like D:as(2) A:so B:too C:quite D:extra(3)A:writing B:studying C:settling D:uncovering(4)A:at B:in C:with D:on(5)A:main B:safe C:easy D:impossible(6)A:with B:by C:of D:about(7)A:they B:in which C:that D:those(8)A:test B:sign C:means D:habit(9)A:adds B:tells C:repeats D:cries(10)A:before B:after C:since D:and9 In the USA, children start school when they are fiveyears old. In some states they must stay in school 1they are sixteen. But most students are seventeen or eighteenyears old when they 2 secondary schools. There aretwo kinds of schools in the USA: public schools and privateschools. 3 children go to public schools. Their parentsdon't have to 4 their education because the school get5 from the government. If a child goes to a private school,his parents have to get enough money for his schooling.Some parents 6 like private schools though they aremuch more expensive.Today about half of the high school students 7 inuniversities after they finish secondary schools. A student ata state university doesn't have to pay very much 8 hisparents live in that state.Many students 9 while they are studying atuniversities. In this way they get into 10 workinghabits and live by their own hands.(1)A:and B:so C:till D:since(2)A:leave B:enter C:reach D:pass(3)A:Several B:Most C:A few D:Few(4)A:worry about B:pay for C:ask for D:think of(5) A:books B:teachers C:food D:money(6)A:still B:never C:surely D:already(7)A:play B:change C:study D:meet(8)A:before B:because C:if D:though(9) A:smoke B:drink C:fight D:work(10)A:good B:bad C:happy D:wrong10、 Mr Johnson was asking Tom a lot of questions, butTom couldn't answer ___1___ of them. Mr Johnson thendecided to ask him some very simple questions ___2___ hecould get ___3___ right. &What was the Great Pyramid?& heasked.Tom thought for ___24___ and then answered, &A cityin Australia?&&No, it was an old tomb in Egypt,& Mr Johnson said. Hewas getting a little angry 5 , but he was trying not to 6it.Then he asked, &___7___ was the first president of theUnited States?&Tom thought for a long time, but didn't say ___8___.Then Mr Johnson got very angry and shouted, &eWashington!& Tom stood up and began to walk ___9___ hisseat.&Come ___10___!& Mr Johnson said. &I didn't tell youto go.&&Oh, I'm sorry,& Tom said. &I thought you called thenext student.&(1)A:some B:any C:each D:every(2)A:in order B:in case C:unless D:so that(3)A:few B:a few C:little D:a little(4)A:something B:somewhere C:some timeD:some one(5)A:now B:then C:so D:yet(6)A:give B:let C:show D:look(7)A:What B:Which C:Who D:Whose(8) A:anything B:something C:nothingD:everything(9) A:from B:towards C:with D:through8(10)A:to B:on C:towards D:back11、 Of all the things we eat and drink, water ___1___the most important. Not ___2___ people realize this,___3___ it is quite true. The human body can go withoutfood for a long time, but two ___4___ three days withoutwater usually leads to death.Many people do not understand how ___5___ water thehuman body needs ___6___ work and many people do notdrink ___7___ especially in hot weather. Most people drinkwhen they are ___8___but we often need more water,especially ___9___ we have been doing exercises.A man's body is 65-75% water. Water is very importantin several different ___10___.(1)A:would B:was C:are D:is(2)A:many B:a few C:some D:much(3)A:that B:but C:so D:however(4)A:or B:and C:but D:for(5)A:small B:big C:many D:much(6)A:at B:to C:and D:so(7)A:a few B:too much C:some D:enough(8)A:hungry B:thirsty C:busy D:tired(9)A:when B:because C:that D:since(10) A:way B:ways C:places D:needs12、 The game of football began in England in themiddle of the eenth century. But the Chinese played agame 1 football over 2000 years ago. In the beginning,it was very 2 and dangerous. There were not a fixednumber of 3 and there was always a lot of fighting. In1863 the Football Association was founded to bring 4to the game. Since then, millions have played football,making it the world's most 5 sport. It's the strongest inEurope and 6 , but it is popular in Africa 7 andnow is
women's football is one of thefastest 8 sports in the world. The World Cup is themost important 9 in international football. petition is held every four years at 10 countriesaround the world. The petition was held in 1930 andthe winner was ruguay(乌拉圭).(1)A:like B:for C:with D:as(2)A:easy B:rough C:nervous D:terrible(3)A:players B:strikers C:balls D:goals(4)A:fields B:scores C:fans D:rules(5)A:ordinary B:amazing C:popular D:public(6)A:England B:Germany C:South America D:Africa(7)A:at last B:as well C:once more D:ever since(8)A:relaxing B:moving C:running D:growing(9)A:cup B:chance C:prize D:club(10)A:different B:important C:large D:several13、 Two women on a train were arguing. At __1___ oneof them called the conductor. She said, &If the window isopen, I will ___2___ cold. And I'll probably.&The other woman said, &But if the window is shut, I will___3___. I will ___4___ in breathing.&The conductor didn't know ___5___.A man had been listening all the ___6___. He said hehad ___7___.&First open the window. That will kill ___8___.& he said.&___9___ shut it. That will kill ___10___. Then we can havepeace.&(1)A:first B:last C:once D:all(2)A:e B:get C:find D:catch(3)A:live B:sick C:die D:kill(4)A:feel easy B:feel difficult C:have troubleD:find unhappy(5)A:where to go B:when to begin C:what to doD:which to listen(6)A:time B:way C:words D:people(7)A:a head B:a mind C:an idea D:a thought(8)A:both B:each C:every D:one(9)A:Next B:Again C:Once D:Also(10)A:yourself B:the other C:anyone D:the rest of us阅读理解1、 Look at the instructions on the bottle of the medicine andthen choose the right answers.John is twelve years old. He had a bad cold andcoughed day and night. He went to see a doctor. The ave him some cough medicine.Cough MedicineShake it well before use.Take it three times each day before meals.Dose (药量):Age:over 14: 2 teaspoonfuls8-13: 1 teaspoonful4-7: 1/2 teaspoonfulNot right for children below the age of three. Put it in a coldplace. Use it before December 1st 2002.(1)、John should take ______ a day.A:2 teaspoonfuls B:3 teaspoonfulsC:4 teaspoonfuls D:1 teaspoonful(2)、The medicine should be kept in _______.A:a fridge B:hot water C:any place D:the sun(3)、John should ______ before he takes it.A:shake the medicine well B:eat nothingC:do some exercise D:drink a cup of tea(4)、When kids are ______ years old, they cannot take thismedicine.A:eighty B:thirty C:two D:twelve(5)、John will ______ the medicine when it is left afterDec.1st, 2002.A:throw away B:stop to take9C:take once D:take six times more2、 Sixteen-year-old Maria was waiting in line at the airportin Santo Domingo. She was leaving her native country tojoin her sister in the United States. She spoke English verywell. Though she was very happy she could go abroad, shewas feeling sad at leaving her family and friends. As she wasthinking all about this, she suddenly heard the airlineemployee asking her to pick up her luggage and put it on thescales(称). Maria pulled and pulled. The bag was too heavyand she just couldn't lift it up. The man behind her got veryimpatient. He, too, was waiting to check in his luggage.&What's wrong with this girl?& He said, &Why doesn'tshe hurry up?& He moved forward and placed his bag on thecounter, hoping to check in first. He was in a hurry to get agood seat.Maria was very angry, but she was very polite. And inher best English she said, &Why are you so upset? There areenough seats for everyone on the plane. If you are in such ahurry, why can't you give me a hand with my luggage?&The man was surprised to hear Maria speak English. Hequickly picked up her luggage and stepped back. Everyonewas looking at him with disapproval.(1)、Maria's story happened ________.A:when she was leaving AmericaB:on her way back to Santo DomingoC:before she left the USAD:when she arrived at the airport(2)、You believe that the work of the airline employeementioned in the story is to ______ at the airport.A:help carry people's luggageB:ask people to pick up the luggageC:check people's luggageD:take care of people's luggage(3)、&Why are you so upset?& Maria said to the man. Shewanted to tell him that he should not be ________.A:surprised B:sad C:unhappy D:sorry(4)、&Everyone was looking at him with disapproval.& Thissentence means that the people around felt ________.A:worried about MariaB:worried about the manC:sorry for Maria's mannersD:sorry for the man's manners(5)、The author mentioned Maria's age at the beginning of thestory in order to show that ________.A:she was young but behaved properlyB:she would not have left home aloneC:everyone around her was wrongD:it was not good that nobody offered to help her3、 Once an old man was walking in a street with his horse.It was raining hard. The old man was cold because he waswalking in the rain. He wanted to stay in a restaurant. It wasa quarter past three in the afternoon. The old man got to asmall restaurant. There were a lot of people in it. The oldman couldn'e near the fire. He thought and thought. Atlast he said to the waiters, &Take some fish to my horse.& Thewaiter and the people were very surprised.The waiter said, &A horse doesn't eat fish.& The old mantold the waiter, &This horse is very interesting. It can sing,dance and does all kinds of things. It can eat fish, too,& Sothe waiter brought the horse some fish. All the people in therestaurant ran out to see the horse eat fish except the old man.Now the old man sat beside the fire. After a while the waitercame back and said. &Your horse didn't eat any fish.& The oldman said, &All right, take the fish back and put it on the table.I'll eat it.&(1)、The old man felt very cold because ______.A:it was a cloudy and windy day B:it snowedC:he had travelled in the heavy rain D:he was hungry(2)、The people in the restaurant all ran out because ______.A:they wanted to see the old manB:they wanted to see the horse eating fishC:they had been told there came the horseD:there was no fire over the stove(3)、Indeed, the horse can neither ____ nor __ nor ___.A:walk ... speak ... eat B:sing ... dance ... sleepC:sing ... dance ... eat fish D:speak ... walk ... Sit(4)、All the people in the restaurant rushed out__ but ___.A:to see the horse sing ... the old manB:to watch the horse play games ... the waiterC:to look for the horse ... the old manD:to see the horse eat fish ... the old man(5)、Why did the old man ask the waiter to take some fish tohis horse? Because ______.A:his horse liked eating fish B:he was coldC:he wanted to sit by the fire, but wasn't able to do so at firstD:he himself also liked to eat fish4、 Shyness is the cause of much unhappiness for a greatmany people. Shy people are anxious and self-that is, they are excessively concerned with their ownappearance and actions. Worrisome thoughts are urring in their minds: what kind of impression am Imaking? Do they like me? Do I sound stupid? Am I wearingunattractive clothes?It is obvious that such fortable feelings mustnegatively affect people. A person's conception of himself orherself is reflected in the way he or she behaves, and the waya person behaves affects other people's reactions. In general,the way people think about themselves has a profound effecton all areas of their lives.Shy people, having low self-esteem, are likely to bepassive and easily influenced by others. They needreassurance that they are doing &the right thing.& Shy people10are very se they feel it confirms theirfeelings of inferiority. They also find it difficult to be pliment with a statement like this one, &You're justsaying that to make me feel good. I know it's not true.& It isclear that while self-awareness is a healthy quality,overdoing it is harmful.Can shyness pletely eliminated, or at leastreduced? Fortunately, people can e shyness withdetermined and patient efforts in building self-confidence.Since shyness goes hand in hand with a lack of self-esteem,it is important for people to accept their weaknesses as wellas their strengths.Each one of us is a unique, worthwhile individual,interested in our own personal ways. The better weunderstand ourselves, the easier it es to live up to ourfull potential. Let's not allow shyness to block our chancesfor a rich and fulfilling life.(1)、What does the author try to prove by citing &what kind ofimpression am I making?& (Para. 1)________.A:Shy people benefit from their caring about theirappearanceB:People's shyness made them care too much about theirappearance and actionsC:It's natural that shy people don't believe other'scomplimentsD:Shy people think they are different from others(2)、According to the writer, self-awareness is ______.A:a good quality B:the cause of unhappinessC:harmful to people D:a weak point of shy people(3)、When being praised, shy people feel that it is _____.A:good B:unreal C:very reasonable D:harmful(4)、Which of the following statements is true, according tothe passage? ________A:Shyness helps us to develop our potentialB:Shyness enables us to understand ourselves betterC:Shyness can block our chances for a rich lifeD:Shyness has nothing to do with lack of self-esteem(5)It can be inferred from the passage that shy people __.A:should find more of their weaknessB:should understand themselves in the right wayC:had better ignore their weaknessD:can get rid of their shyness while maintaining lowself-esteem5、 I often dreamed about Pisa when I was a boy. I readabout the famous building called the Leaning Tower of Pisa.But when I read the word Pisa, I was thinking of pizza. Ithought this tower was a place to buy pizza. It must be thebest place to buy pizza in the world, I thought.Many years later I finally saw the Leaning Tower. Iknew then that it was Pisa and no pizza. But there was stillsomething special about it for me. The tower got its namebecause it really did lean to one side. Some people want totry to fix it. They are afraid it may fall over and they don'tlike it leans over the city.I do not think it's a good idea to try to fix it. The towerprobably will not fall down. It is 600 years old. Why shouldanything happen to it now? And, if you ask me, I like what itlooks like. To me it is a very human kind of leaning. Nothingis perfect. It seems to say.And who cares? Why do people want things to beperfect? Imperfect things may be more interesting. Let's takethe tower in Pisa. Why is it so famous? There are many otherolder, more beautiful towers in Italy. But Pisa tower is themost famous. e from all over the world to see it.(1)、This passage is about ______.A:Italian pizza B:Italy's problemsC:How the Leaning Tower of Pisa got its nameD:Why the writer likes Pisa(2)、The writer used to think Pisa ______.A:in Spain B:not very famousC:not the same as pizza D:the same as pizza(3)、The Leaning Tower of Pisa is ______.A:modern B:falling downC:600 years old D:60 years old(4)、The writer ______.A:doesn't like what the tower looks likeB:likes what the tower looks likeC:thinks it's the most beautiful tower in ItalyD:doesn't like towers(5)The writer likes the Leaning Tower of Pisa because ___.A:it's old B:it's perfectC:it sells pizza D:it's imperfect6、 It has been reported that in colleges across the UnitedStates, the daytime serial drama known as the soap opera hassuddenly e &in&. Between the hours of 11 a.m. and4:30 p.m, college television lounges are filled with soapopera fans who can't wait to see the next episode in the livesof their favorite characters.Actually, soaps are more tha they'rea youth favorite. When school is out, high-school studentsare in front of their TV sets. One young working womanadmitted that she turned down a higher paying job ratherthan give up watching her favorite serials. During the 1960's,it was mon for young people to watch soap operas.The mood of the sixties was very different from now. It wasa time of seriousness, and talk was about social issues ofgreat importance.Now, seriousness has been replaced by fun. Youngpeople want to be happy. It may seem strange that theyshould turn to soap opera, which is known for showingtrouble in people's lives. But soap opera is enjoyment. Youngpeople can identify with the soap opera character, who, likethe college-age viewer, is looking for happy love, andprobably not finding it. And soap opera gives young people a播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表2015年电大英语网考统考B试题.doc
文档介绍:
2015年电大英语网考统考B试题 1电大英语 B 网考资料小抄交际英语1、- Let's go for a drive. - __c_______A:I'm busy. B:It drives me mad.C:All right. Let's go. D:I don't say anything.2、- Would you like to go to a concert this evening? -_________A:OK. Let's go. B:You are e.C:But I have ...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.}

我要回帖

更多关于 begin again 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信