你可能喜欢您当前所在位置:
高中英语作文100字范文大全
精品学习网的小编为大家寻找了高中英语作文100字范文大全;如有帮助,希望大家下次一定要浏览精品学习网。
&高中英语作文100字范文大全
更多高中英语作文,尽在精品学习网,请及时关注【】频道!高中英语作文不少于100字! _百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
高中英语作文不少于100字!
高中英语作文不少于100字!&
i'm sorry i turned you down ,but i want to explain this to you .i wonud not like to help you ,because i don't think it cuold be called "help",if i really did that ,it would be bad for you .you really shoudn't have such a bad attitude to the exam.we both know " honesty is the best policy".examing is just a way to figure out if we have learned well.so we just show our real level but not use anyway to get an 'A" .of course ,as your friend ,i 'm pleasant to help you ,benficial help .i think you cuod come toi my house after school.i'm glad to coach you with your execises.i do believe ,by this way ,your study will get great improving.大概我写的有110 词左右有什么问题可以问我哦,看我打了这么多 o(∩_∩)o...高中暑假英语日记100字
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译】本文是为您准备的《高中英语日记100字》请大家参考! I have rested for a week.I began to feel bored.So I went out with my friends.They are my best friends in the middle school.We didn't go to someplace special.We just saw the other.We had lunch together.While we were having lunch, we were still talking about the new schooland new friends. A year later,we have grown riper.And we learned much more things and got new life.We haven't enough time to play,to waste and to lose the way. We only have two years.Two years to go,we will get the real life which belongs to us.我一周都休息,我开始感到厌烦。因此我和朋友一起出去。在中学的时候他们是我最好的朋友,我们没有去什么特殊的地方。我们只是见了见彼此。我一起去吃了午饭。当我们都去吃饭,我们仍然讨论着新的学校新的朋友。一年之后,我们都成熟了些。我们学到了更多的东西,并且有新的生活。我们再也没有足够的时间玩了,去浪费,失去。我们仅仅有两年,两年之后,我们将得到真正属于我们自己的生活。暂无任何动态
2012高中寒假英语日记100字:高中生寒假日记大全
责任编辑:timeivy
2015高考QQ群
广东高考家长群: 广州高考家长1群: 广州高考家长2群:
广州高二家长群: 广州高一家长群: 全国高考家长群1:}

我要回帖

更多关于 大学英语日记100字 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信