我有时信步宁波北山休闲游步道是那首英文歌的歌歌词

求英文歌歌名_百度知道
求英文歌歌名
最近听到一首英文歌,男声,歌词好像是come the mesic, come the ...一直重复come the...come the..憨功封嘉莩黄凤萎脯联.节奏感挺强。跪求歌名!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
亚当的TrespassingTrespassingWell I was walkin for some time 有时我信步闲走 When I came across this sign 当我路过这个标志 Sayin &who are you and where are you from?&说 你是谁、你从哪里来? We don't like when visitors come 我们不欢迎到访者 &No Trespassing& that's what it said 它说“禁止非法入侵” At least that's what I could read 至少我读到是如此 No Trespassing?Yeah、my ass!禁止非法入侵?耶、(尼玛)胡扯! Wait till ya get a load of me!等着仔细看我的吧! One day I was trippin and that's when I could see 我曾经跌倒、但同时我发现 That the ether I had tapped into could be reality 曾经的梦想空间也可以成为现实 It was great、that's when I climbed that optimistic vine 当我沿着蔓藤积极向上攀登、 感觉非常棒! Once I hit that mountain peak、I began to lose my mind 但是一旦达到顶峰、我却开始 失去理智 I don't need no sympathy 我不需要同情怜悯 I won't cry and whine 我也不会哭泣和借酒消愁 Life's my light and liberty 生活是我的光明和自由 And I'll shine when I wanna shine 我想要阳光普照就会灿烂发光 Make their faces crack 让他们脸上充满震惊 There's no turnin back 没有回头路可走 Let's Go 让我们出发 Well I was walkin for some time 有时我信步闲走 When I came across this sign 当我路过这个标志 Sayin &who are you and where are憨功封嘉莩黄凤萎脯联 you from?&说 你是谁、你从哪里来? We don't like when visitors come 我们不欢迎到访者 &No Trespassing& that's what it said 它说“禁止非法入侵” At least that's what I could read 至少我读到是如此 No Trespassing?Yeah、my ass!禁止非法入侵?耶、(尼玛)胡扯! Wait till ya get a load of me!等着仔细看我的吧! I ain't got BS in my bag 我包里没有乱七八糟的东西 That's the one thing you can believe 这点你必须相信 My heart is gold、my body is glass 我心似黄金、我身似琉璃 Come on baby、can't you see?来吧、宝贝、难道你看不见么? I don't need no GPS to show me where to go 我不需要 GPS 指导我前进的方向 But I can turn into the North Pole 我也能到达北极点 And show you what is cold 向你展示什么是寒冷 I don't need no sympathy 我不需要同情怜悯 I won't cry and whine 我也不会哭泣和借酒消愁 Life's my light and liberty 生活是我的光明和自由 And I'll shine when I wanna shine 我想要阳光普照就会灿烂发光 Make their faces crack 让他们脸上充满震惊 There's no turnin back 没有回头路可走Let's Go 让我们出发 Well I was walkin for some time 有时我信步闲走 When I came across this sign 当我路过这个标志 Sayin &who are you and where are you from?&说 你是谁、你从哪里来? We don't like when visitors come 我们不欢迎到访者 &No Trespassing& that's what it said 它说“禁止非法入侵” At least that's what I could read 至少我读到是如此 No Trespassing?Yeah、my ass!禁止非法入侵?耶、(尼玛)胡扯! Wait till ya get a load of me!等着仔细看我的吧! Wait till ya get a load of me!等着仔细看我的吧! I say wait till yaget a load of me!我说等着仔细看我的吧! I ain't staying at home 我不会留在家里 I got places to roll 我有地方大展拳脚 I ain't staying at home、no no~我不会留在家里、不、不~ Make their faces crack 让他们脸上充满震惊 There's no turnin back 没有回头路可走 Let's Go 让我们出发 Well I was walkin for some time 有时我信步闲走 When I came across this sign 当我路过这个标志 Sayin &who are you and where are you from?&说 你是谁、你从哪里来? We don't like when visitors come 我们不欢迎到访者 &No Trespassing& that's what it said 它说“禁止非法入侵” At least that's what I could read 至少我读到是如此 No Trespassing?Yeah、my ass!禁止非法入侵?耶、(尼玛)胡扯! Wait till ya get a load of me!等着仔细看我的吧!以上回答你满意么?
抱歉,不是这个
亚当的TrespassingTrespassingWell I was walkin for some time 有时我信步闲走 When I came across this sign 当我路过这个标志 Sayin &who are you and where are you from?&说 你是谁、你从哪里来? We don't like when visitors come 我们不欢迎到访者 &No Trespassing& that's what it said 它说“禁止非法入侵” At least that's what I could read 至少我读到是如此 No Trespassing?Yeah、my ass!禁止非法入侵?耶、(尼玛)胡扯! Wait till ya get a load of me!等着仔细看我的吧! One day I was trippin and that's when I could see 我曾经跌倒、但同时我发现 That the ether I had tapped into could be reality 曾经的梦想空间也可以成为现实 It was great、that's when I climbed that optimistic vine 当我沿着蔓藤积极向上攀登、 感觉非常棒! Once I hit that mountain peak、I began to lose my mind 但是一旦达到顶峰、我却开始 失去理智 I don't need no sympathy 我不需要同情怜悯 I won't cry and whine 我也不会哭泣和借酒消愁 Life's my light and liberty 生活是我的光明和自由 And I'll shine when I wanna shine 我想要阳光普照就会灿烂发光 Make their faces crack 让他们脸上充满震惊 There's no turnin back 没有回头路可走 Let's Go 让我们出发 Well I was walkin for some time 有时我信步闲走 When I came across this sign 当我路过这个标志 Sayin &who are you and where are you from?&说 你是谁、你从哪里来? We don't like when visitors come 我们不欢迎到访者 &No Trespassing& that's what it said 它说“禁止非法入侵” At least that's what I could read 至少我读到是如此 No Trespassing?Yeah、my ass!禁止非法入侵?耶、(尼玛)胡扯! Wait till ya get a load of me!等着仔细看我的吧! I ain't got BS in my bag 我包里没有乱七八糟的东西 That's the one thing you can believe 这点你必须相信 My heart is gold、my body is glass 我心似黄金、我身似琉璃 Come on baby、can't you see?来吧、宝贝、难道你看不见么? I don't need no GPS to show me where to go 我不需要 GPS 指导我前进的方向 But I can turn into the North Pole 我也能到达北极点 And show you what is cold 向你展示什么是寒冷 I don't need no sympathy 我不需要同情怜悯 I won't cry and whine 我也不会哭泣和借酒消愁 Life's my light and liberty 生活是我的光明和自由 And I'll shine when I wanna shine 我想要阳光普照就会灿烂发光 Make their faces crack 让他们脸上充满震惊 There's no turnin back 没有回头路可走Let's Go 让我们出发 Well I was walkin for some time 有时我信步闲走 When I came across this sign 当我路过这个标志 Sayin &who are you and where are you from?&说 你是谁、你从哪里来? We don't like when visitors come 我们不欢迎到访者 &No Trespassing& that's what it said 它说“禁止非法入侵” At least that's what I could read 至少我读到是如此 No Trespassing?Yeah、my ass!禁止非法入侵?耶、(尼玛)胡扯! Wait till ya get a load of me!等着仔细看我的吧! Wait till ya get a load of me!等着仔细看我的吧! I say wait till yaget a load of me!我说等着仔细看我的吧! I ain't staying at home 我不会留在家里 I got places to roll 我有地方大展拳脚 I ain't staying at home、no no~我不会留在家里、不、不~ Make their faces crack 让他们脸上充满震惊 There's no turnin back 没有回头路可走 Let's Go 让我们出发 Well I was walkin for some time 有时我信步闲走 When I came across this sign 当我路过这个标志 Sayin &who are you and where are you from?&说 你是谁、你从哪里来? We don't like when visitors come 我们不欢迎到访者 &No Trespassing& that's what it said 它说“禁止非法入侵” At least that's what I could read 至少我读到是如此 No Trespassing?Yeah、my ass!禁止非法入侵?耶、(尼玛)胡扯! Wait till ya get a load of me!等着仔细看我的吧!以上回答你满意么?
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【有爱驴友】信步闲游歌乐山,倾仙乐灵音,享自然迤逦_驴友吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:809,006贴子:
【有爱驴友】信步闲游歌乐山,倾仙乐灵音,享自然迤逦收藏
闲暇的时候,小游了一下“歌乐山国家级森林公园”,初入园中,被眼前一望无尽的碧绿所感染住了,一条如绿丝带般的林荫小道,幽而静而美,走在此道中,有一种亲近大自然,回归原始森林带来惬意!
沿石阶而下,你会被公园类众多的娱乐项目所吸引,最具有特色的空中速滑、天然陡坡上的攀岩、让你演绎”峭壁芭蕾“,红岩险道、在险峻的狮子峰脊攀登”红岩险道“让你感觉到更多的惊险充满自信和勇气,歌乐山观光索道、坐落在渝西第一峰之颠上,坐在索道吊篮上即可观赏满山葱郁繁茂的森林风光,又可俯瞰嘉陵江及沙区、江北区、渝中区等六区城市景观。古寨石门遗址、明朝宪宗成化年间云顶寺遗址、优美动人传说的马蹄进、聪明泉、龙泉井,见证着千年来年的历史变迁,静静的沉睡于此山中,正向我们讲述着那古老而悠远的故事!
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 闲游剑三 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信