一首开头口哨伴奏以口哨开头的英文歌歌.男的唱的. 前段时间在长江经济广播中听到的.

一首英文歌,鼓点开头,男的唱的,中间口哨鼓点都用,求教什么歌_百度知道
一首英文歌,鼓点开头,男的唱的,中间口哨鼓点都用,求教什么歌
m winningCuz I&#39. Madilyn Bailey) - Jason Cre my museMy worst distraction, mystery rideAnd I're my end and my beginningEven when I lose I&#39, I give my all to youYou'll be alrightMy hand're my end and my beginningEven when I lose I're my end and my beginningEven when I love I're beautiful tooWhen the world is beating you downI'show me nowThis can get although is hardCuz all on me loves all of youI love your curves and edgesLove your perfect imperfectionsGive you'm giving all on meAnd you give me all of youGive me all of youKinds on the same 'm giving all of me and you give me all of youOohHow many times do I have to tell youEven when you crying you't stop singing this ringing in my mindAnd for you my hand is under waterbut I're crazy and I'm breating fineYou&#39, you'm winningCuz I&#39, I give my all to youYou&#39, pick you downWhat'm out of my mindCuz all on me loves all of youI love your curves and edgesLove your perfect imperfectionsGive you'm out of my mindCuz all on me loves all of youLove all curves and all your edgesAll your imperfects and perfectionsYou'm around through every moodYou're crazy but I'm breathing fineYou'Madilyn BaileyWhat would I do without your smileDrown me in and you kicking me outThough my head spinning, my rhythm and blouseI can're my down fall, I give my all to youYou's going on in that beautiful mindI's under water but I't know what hit but I'm so dizzy don&#39, no kiddingI canAll Of Me (m winningCuz I&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
flo rida - whistle
不是这个啊
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌,开头就是吹口哨。男的唱的 节奏感很强 。_百度知道
一首英文歌,开头就是吹口哨。男的唱的 节奏感很强 。
但不是 whistle
也不是 Moves Like Jagger
do&nbsp!!酷狗一下就有!你去听听;Rida--whistlehow&nbsp、泫雅--trouble&nbsp!;do前两首的概率比较大; makerFlo&you&nbsp张贤胜
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
one republic的good life
这首歌本人也是超级喜欢的,从开始出来到现在的热情一直没变过,主唱是个才子
You Can Finally Meet My Mom
engel-rammstein 望采纳!
you can finally meet my mom- train
给你个手机软件,Shazam 自己去下 听歌识歌找歌
the lazy song?
吹口哨的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,开头是 呜耶吧吧吧吧 呜耶吧吧吧吧,是男的唱的,声音有点沙哑,中间有吹口哨的。_百度知道
求一首英文歌,开头是 呜耶吧吧吧吧 呜耶吧吧吧吧,是男的唱的,声音有点沙哑,中间有吹口哨的。
跪求!!!
这是FM101.1交广早班车的背景音乐
提问者采纳
你去听听、泫雅--trouble makerhow do you do酷狗一下就有!【【望采纳!张贤胜!
虽然很好听 但不是啊
到酷狗的“我要歌舞青春”电台找找吧!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
感觉像Flo Rida的Whistle
这我听过了 不是这个 虽然有吹口哨 中间有 呜耶吧吧吧吧
man on the moon.
是不是Bruno Mars的Locked out of heaven
Moves Like Jagger-Maroon 5是么?
我去 明显不是。。。
FANTASTIC BABY-BigBang (有nananana 也有wuwuwuwuwuw)
说说 是什么时间的
是FM101.1交广早班车的天天生活榜的背景音乐。
风格是怎么样的?是快是慢?听起来激情还是放松?
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首男唱英文歌曲,开头吹口哨的,很有节奏的歌曲_百度知道
求一首男唱英文歌曲,开头吹口哨的,很有节奏的歌曲
求,开头吹口哨的,有部关于萨博汽车的宣传视频用过做背景音乐男生唱。。
没有的话就到酷狗----【爱喝牛奶的面包】电台找找!Maroon 5的 moves like jagger张贤胜!!方法如下:电台——网友电台——在搜索框输入”爱喝牛奶的面包“——搜一下就有了【【【望采纳、泫雅--trouble makerJohn the Whistler - Wild Wild WebFlo Rida--whistlehow do you doRammstein---EngelDia Frampton---Walk AwayScorpions---Wind Of ChangeIt Girl---Jason DeruloFly Love---Jamie Foxx前两首的概率比较大!你去听听!酷狗一下就有!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
吹口哨的相关知识
其他4条回答
The big bang歌曲有点诡异,MV是Miley Cyrus拍的!歌手叫什么忘了
Flo Rida - Whistle,Maroon 5 - Moves like a jagger
moves like jagger-maroon 5
Flo Rida--Whistle
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询