爸爸回来了最新一期6月19日中有一首英文歌 good开头是吹口哨的英文歌的

爸爸回来了6月12号的一期中间吴尊和女儿去弄农场刚开始的时候放的一首歌叫什么名字?_百度知道
爸爸回来了6月12号的一期中间吴尊和女儿去弄农场刚开始的时候放的一首歌叫什么名字?
.?只听清了个wake up..爸爸回来了6月12号的一期中间吴尊和女儿去弄农场刚开始的时候放的一首歌叫什么名字
提问者采纳
Step Down (Good Morning)《王力宏白兰氏广告歌曲》。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
吴尊的相关知识
其他1条回答
歌没有你的联系方式重要。
?我的邮箱Soven_so@
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁爸爸回来了2开头甜心睡觉时的英文歌_百度知道
爸爸回来了2开头甜心睡觉时的英文歌
re so damn foolishNo need to pacify meWhen you's good enoughAs long as it&#39, dumbTo know what you're holding the gunAt least save and bring me back to lifeI't the sameNo need to pacify meWhen you's the wayre out fucking every girl you pleaseAnd let me begging for you on my kneesYou could's there I thought you would careBut those holesThey started showing before I know itYou went a-wall on meIn re holding the gunAt least save and bring me back to lifeI're holding the gunAt least save and bring me back to lifeI're too numb to know what you choosingAin&#39Cruel - Kimberly ColeI messed upI saw your halo under the tableI said it't let me let you goI wanna hit you but I can't that confusingYou&#39, why you gotta be so cruelIf you cut your seat in my heartYou got me feeling like we&#39, you ain'm safe to say the drug you gotta be so cruelYou took me down like a setting sunI take a bullet but you'm safe to say the drug you gotta be so cruelYou took me down like a setting sunI take a bullet but you're world apartYou sparked the lighter then you let me burnI're world apartYou sparked the lighter then you let me burnI'm safe to say the drug you gotta be so cruelIt't make it come backSo tell me why you had to be so cruelYou cut your seat in my heartYou got me feeling like we&#39, babyWon&#39, you'm safe to say the drug you gotta be so cruelYou're world apartYou sparked the lighter then you let me burnI&#39, why you gotta be so cruelIf you cut your seat in my heartYou got me feeling like we've gave a little sympathyWre out fucking every girl you pleaseAnd let me begging for you on my kneesYou could'm safe to say the drug you gotta be so cruelYou took me down like a setting sunI take a bullet but you've gave a little sympathyWhy you gotta
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌开头普通话说的是呜凹呜凹凹凹凹然后中间不知道是什么英语,然后是类似good ningh的英文_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
一首英文歌开头普通话说的是呜凹呜凹凹凹凹然后中间不知道是什么英语,然后是类似good ningh的英文
一首英文歌开头普通话说的是呜凹呜凹凹凹凹然后中间不知道是什么英语,然后是类似good ningh的英文
good time 或bad romance爸爸回来了王中磊打篮球前的一首老歌 英文歌男生唱的比较轻柔 开头是dudududududu 然后_百度知道
爸爸回来了王中磊打篮球前的一首老歌 英文歌男生唱的比较轻柔 开头是dudududududu 然后
两句又dudududu
1火插曲-Cause I believe-罗志祥 2篮球火插曲-SUPERMAN 3篮球火插曲-绝对无敌(英文版)憨订封寡莩干凤吮脯经 4篮球火片头曲主题曲-HOT SHOT-罗志祥 5篮球火片尾曲-一半-言承旭 6篮球火插曲-绝对无敌-倪子刚 7篮球火插曲-I believe-罗志祥/小S 8绝对无敌 - 倪子冈 9霹雳决斗1 0Superman - 倪子冈 11隧道 - 林凡 12绝对无敌之 箭在弦上 13真的,我没事 - 符致逸 14不要对我再说爱 - 林凡 15隧道之 彩虹尽头 16真的,我没事之 天亮后 17绝对无敌之 篮球梦
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁爸爸回来了最新一期6月19日中有一首英文歌 good开头的_百度知道
爸爸回来了最新一期6月19日中有一首英文歌 good开头的
t knowIf I see her standing there aloneAt the train station three stops from her homeI have half a mind to say what I&#391234If I find him if i just followWould he hold me and never let me goWould he let me borrow his old winter coatI don'm thinking anywayI don't knowI don't knowI don&#39, my name's Mt knowThere's airplane in the skyWith a banner right behindLoneliness is just a crimeLook each other in the eyeAnd say helloOh oh oh ohAnd say helloOh oh oh oh ohHey there, how you doing?Hi
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 吹口哨开头的英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。