把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢【 Yesterday Once More(昨日重现永恒典藏) 】【 英文 】【 2003-10 】
感谢 大乃觅
提供歌词 感谢 桦 CacTus
提供动态歌词
友站连结:  
()Yesterday Once MoreWritten:Richard Carpenter/John BettisWhen I was youngI'd listen to the radioWaiting for my favorite songsWhen they played I'dsing along,It made me smileThose were such happy timesAnd not so long agoHow I wondered where they'd goneBut they're back againJust like a long lost friendAll the songs I loved so well(*)Every Sha-la-la-laEvery Wo-wo-woStill shinesEvery shing-a-ling-a-lingThat they're starting to sing'sSo fineWhen they get to the partWhere he's breakin' her heartIt can really make me cryJust like beforeIt's yesterday once more更多更详尽歌词 在 Lookin' back on how it wasIn years gone byAnd the good time that I hadMakes today seem rather sadSo much has changedIt was songs of love thatI would sing to thenAnd I'd memorize each wordThose old melodiesStill sound so good to meAs they melt the years awayRepeat(*)All my best memoriesCome back clearly to meSome can even make me cryJust like beforeIt's yesterday once moreRepeat(*)[中英对照]昨日重现When I was young I'd listen to the radio当我年轻时 我常听收音机Waiting for my favorite songs等待我最喜爱的歌曲When they played I'd sing along播出时就跟着哼唱It made me smile那使我非常快乐Those were such happy times And not so long ago那真是一段快乐时光 就在不久以前How I wondered where they'd gone我很想知道它们到哪里去了But they're back again但它们回来了Just like a long lost friend像个失去联络很久的朋友All the songs I loved so well每首歌都是我所钟爱的Every Sha-la-la-la Every Wo-o-wo-o每一句Sha-la-la-la 每一句Wo-o-wo-oStill shines依然闪亮Every shing-a-ling-a-ling每一句shing-a-ling-a-lingThat they're starting to sing's它们就是这么开始唱的So fine真是美极了……When they get to the part where he's breaking her heart当唱到他伤了她的心那一段It can really make me cry真的会让我掉泪Just like before就像从前一样It's yesterday once more仿佛昨日重现Looking back on how it was in years gone by回顾岁月的流逝And the good times that I had以及我曾拥有的美好时光Makes today seem rather sad相较之下,如今真是可悲So much has changed只因物事已非It was songs of love that I would sing to then那是我当时唱的情歌And I'd memorize each word我还记得每一句歌词Those old melodies那些古老的旋律Still sound so good to me听起来依然甜美As they melt the years away似乎把岁月都融化了All my best memories所有最美好的回忆Come back clearly to me都清晰的回到我面前Some can even make me cry有些甚至会使我哭泣Just like before就像从前It's yesterday once more仿佛昨日重现.[00:00.50]木匠兄妹一Yesterday Once More[00:00.62]Written:Richard Carpenter/John Bettis[00:01.85]When I was young[00:02.29]I'd listen to the radio[00:07.81]Waitin' for my favorite songs[00:12.92]When they played I'd sing along[00:18.32]It made me smile.[00:24.00]Those were such happy times[00:27.51]And not so long ago[00:30.50]How I wondered where they'd gone[00:35.65]But they're back again[00:39.76]Just like a long lost friend[00:42.64]All the songs I loved so well.[00:47.60]Every Sha-la-la-la[00:50.68]Every Wo-o-wo-o[00:54.09]Still shines[01:00.00]Every shing-a-ling-a-ling[01:02.75]That they're startin' to sing's[01:05.46]So fine.[01:10.40]When they get to the part[01:13.84]Where he's breakin' her heart[01:16.75]It can really make me cry[01:21.84]Just like before[01:27.45]It's yesterday once more.[01:40.71]Lookin' back on how it was[01:43.06]In years gone by[01:45.71]And the good times that I had[01:52.00]Makes today seem rather sad[01:56.85]So much has changed.[02:03.70]It was songs of love that[02:06.45]I would sing to then[02:09.12]And I'd memorize each word[02:14.43]Those old melodies[02:17.51]Still sound so good to me[02:20.95]As they melt the years away.[02:26.00]Every Sha-la-la-la[02:29.57]Every Wo-o-wo-o[02:32.06]Still shines[02:37.60]Every shing-a-ling-a-ling[02:40.15]That they're startin' to sing's[02:43.90]So fine.[02:50.98]All my best memories[02:51.50]Come back clearly to me[02:54.42]Some can even make me cry.[03:00.35]Just like before[03:05.92]It's yesterday once more.[03:11.12]Every Sha-la-la-la[03:15.29]Every Wo-o-wo-o[03:17.84]Still shines[03:24.64]Every shing-a-ling-a-ling[03:26.26]That they're startin' to sing's[03:29.62]So fine.[03:34.92]Every Sha-la-la-la[03:37.14]Every Wo-o-wo-o[03:41.09]Still shines[03:46.35]Every shing-a-ling-a-ling[03:49.85]That they're startin' to sing's[03:51.48]So fine.
()Written:Leon Russell/Bonnie BramlettLong ago and oh so far awayI fell in love with you before the second showYour guitar, it sounds so sweet and clearBut you're not really hereIt's just the radio(*)Don't you remember you told me you loved me babyYou said you'd be coming back this way again babyBaby, baby, baby, baby,oh, baby, I love you I really do更多更详尽歌词 在 Loneliness is a such a sad affairAnd I can hardly wait to be with you againWhat to say to make you come againCome back to me againAnd play your sad guitarRepeat(*)twice更多更详尽歌词 在
()Written:Paul Williams/Roger NicholsTalking to myself and feeling oldSometimes I'd like to quitNothing ever seems to fitHangin' around, nothing to do but frownRainy days and Mondays always get me downWhat I've got they used to call the bluesNothing is really wrongFeeling like I don't belongWalking around some kind of lonely clownRainy days and Mondays always get me downFunny but it seems I always wind up here with youIt's nice to know somebody loves meFunny but it seems that it's the only thing to doTo run and find the one who loves me更多更详尽歌词 在 (*)What I feel is come and gone beforeNo need to talk it outWe know what it's all aboutHanging around, nothing to do but frownRainy days and Mondays always get me downFunny but it seems that it's the only thing to doRun and find the one who loves meRepeaat(*)Hanging around, nothing do to but frownRainy days and Mondays always get me down[中译]雨天和星期一喃喃自语,觉得自己已老有时我想放弃做什么事都不对劲无所是事整天眉头深锁雨天和星期一总让我心情低落我得了人们所谓的'忧郁'没有什么是真的错了只是没有归属感四处游荡像某些寂寞的小丑雨天和星期一总让我心情低落有趣的是,我似乎总是和你在此告别知道有人爱着我,的确很好好笑的是,我唯一该做的是找出那个爱我的人那些感觉来了又去其实都不足为外人道我们都明白那是怎么回事无所是事整天眉头深锁雨天和星期一总让我心情低落
()Written:Kerry Chater/Chris ChristianYou know it doesn't seem that long agoThat I had your love and let it goAnd I really let you down I knowI'm losin' your loveI guess it took a while for me to seeWhat it is you really mean to meI've been as big a fool as I can beFor losing your loveChorusI want you back in my life againI don't want to be your remember whenI want you back in my life againLet's go back to the place where it all beganI've lived long enough with your memoryNow I know that I need you here with me.There was a time I thought I had it madeBut I didn't see the price I had paidAnd the price gets higher ev'ry day更多更详尽歌词 在 And all I can say isYou're the only one who knows my heartSo let's take it right back to the startAnd I won't have to play the partOf losing your love.(repeat chorus)You're the only one who knows my heartSo let's take it right back to the startAnd I won't have to play the partOf losing your love.I want you back in my life againI don't want to be your remember whenI want you back in my life againLet's go back to the place where it all beganI've lived long enough with your memoryNow I know that I want you, know that I need youBack in my life
()Lyrics:John LennonMusic:John Lennon(*)I Think I'm gonna be sadI think it's today, yeahThe boy that's driving me mad is going away(**)He's got a ticket to rideHe's got a ticket to rideHe's got a ticket to rideAnd he don't careHe said that living with meIs bringing him down, yeahHe would never be freeWhen I was around更多更详尽歌词 在 Repeat(**)Don't know why he's ridin' so highHe ought to do rightHe ought to do right by meBefore he gets to sayin' good-byeHe ought to do rightHe ought to do right by meRepeat(*)Repeat(**)Don't careThink I'm gonna be sad...更多更详尽歌词 在
()Written:Richard Carpenter/John BettisI'll say goodbye to loveNo one ever cared if I should live or dieTime and time again the chance for love has passed me byAnd all I know of love is how to live without itI just can't seem to find itSo I've made my mind upI must live my life aloneAnd though it's not the easy wayI guess I've always knowI'd say goodbye to loveThere are no tomorrows for this heart of mineSurely time will lose these bitter memoriesAnd I'll find that there is someone to believe in更多更详尽歌词 在 And to live for something I could live forAll the years of useless searchHave finally reached an endLoneliness and empty days will be my only friendFrom this day love is forgottenI'll go on as best I canWhat lies in the future is a mystery to us allNo one can predict the wheel of fortune as it fallsThere may come a time when I will see that I've been wrongBut for now this is my songAnd it's goodbye to loveI'll say goodbye to love
()Bless the beasts and the childrenFor in this world they have no voiceThey have no choiceBless the beasts and the childrenFor the world can never beThe world they see(*) Light their wayWhen the darkness surrounds themGive them love更多更详尽歌词 在 Let it shine all around them(**) Bless the beasts and the childrenGive them shelter from a stormKeep them safeKeep them warmRepeat (*)Repeat (**)更多更详尽歌词 在
()Lyrics:Carole King/Toni SternMusic:Carole King/Toni SternIt's gonna take some time this timeTo get myself in shape.I really fell out of line this time,I really missed the gate.The birds on the telephone like, (next time)Are cryin' out to me, (next time)And I won't be so blind next time,And I'll find some harmony.But it's going to take some time this time,And I can't make demands.But, like the young trees in the winter time,I'll learn how to bend.更多更详尽歌词 在 (*)After all the tears we've spent,How could we make amends?So, it's one more round for experienceAnd I'm on the road again,And it's going to take some time this time!And I can't make amends.I'll learn how to bend.But it's going to take some time this time,No matter what I've planned.And, like the young trees in the winter time,I'll learn how to bend.Repeat(*)更多更详尽歌词 在
()Lyrics:Les Reed/Geoff StephensMusic:Les Reed/Geoff StephensThere's a kind of hushall over the world tonightAll over the worldyou can hear the sounds of lovers in loveYou know what I meanJust the two of usand nobody else in sightThere's nobody else and I'm feeling goodJust holding you tightSo listen very carefully更多更详尽歌词 在 Get closer now and you will see what I meanIt isn't a dreamThe only sound that you will hearIs when I whisper in your ear I love youFor ever and everThere's a kind of hushall over the world tonightAll over the worldyou can hear the sounds of lovers in lovepeople just like us are falling in love更多更详尽歌词 在
感谢 Ketty 海
()Lyrics:Juice Newton/Othat YoungMusic:Juice Newton/Othat YoungYou're always in my heartFrom early in the mornin' til it's darkI gotta see your sweet, sweet smile every dayWhen I wake up in the mornin'And I see you thereI always whisper a little prayerI gotta see your sweet, sweet smile every day** I gotta know that you love meAnd that you want meAnd that you'll always be thereI've gotta know that you care## And I gotta feel your arms around meAnd that you need meAnd that you'll always be thereI've gotta know that you care更多更详尽歌词 在 If my times bring me downYou're the only one that I want aroundI gotta see your sweet, sweet smile every dayAnd if I'll all strung outYou're the only one who can straighten me outI gotta see your sweet, sweet smile every dayRepeat **Repeat ##Repeat **Repeat ##You're always in my heartFrom early in the mornin' til it's darkI gotta see your sweet, sweet smile every dayI gotta see your sweet, sweet smile every dayI gotta see your sweet, sweet smile every day更多更详尽歌词 在
()Written:Paul Williams/Roger NicholsDay after day, I must face a world of strangersWhere I don't belong,I'm not that strongIt's nice to know that there's someoneI can turn toWho will always careYou're always there(*)When there's no gettin' over that rainbowWhen my smallest of dreams won't come trueI can take all the madness the world has to giveBut I won't last a day without youSo many times when the city seems to beWithout a friendly face, a lonely placeIt's nice to know that you'll be there ifI need you And you'll always smileIt's all worthwhile更多更详尽歌词 在 Repeat(*)Touch me and I end up singingTrouble seems to up and disappearYou touch me with the love you're bringingI can't really lose when you're nearIf all my friendsHave forgotten half their promisesThey're not unkind,Just hard to findOne look at you andI know that I could learn to liveWithout the restI found the bestRepeat(*)更多更详尽歌词 在
()Written:Fred Karlin/Robb Wilson/Arthur JamesLove, look at the two of usStrangers in many waysWe've got a lifetime to shareSo much to say and as we go on from day to dayI'll feel you close to meBut time alone will tellLet's take a lifetime to sayI knew you wellFor only time will tell us so更多更详尽歌词 在 And love may grow for all we knowLove, look at the two of usStrangers in many waysLet's take a lifetime to sayI knew you wellFor only time will tell us soAnd love may grow for all we know更多更详尽歌词 在
()Written:Terry Skinner/J.L.Wallace/Ken BellPlay us a song we can slow dance onWe want to hold each otherPlay us a groove so we hardly moveJust let our hearts beat togetherOh baby, 'cause it feel so goodWhen we're close like thisWhisper is my ear and let me steal a kiss(*)Come on and touch meWhen we're dancingYou know you've got that loving touchTouch me when we're dancing更多更详尽歌词 在 I want to feel you when I'm falling in loveTonight's the night and it feels so rightMy heart is saying it to meYou're the one I've waited for so longSo let your love flow through meOh baby, 'cause it feels so goodJust to be this closeYou've got me up so highI could fly coast to coastRepeat(*)
()Lyrics:KlaatuMusic:KlaatuIn your mind you have capacities you knowTo telepath messages through the vast unknownPlease close your eyes and concentrateWith every thought you thinkUpon the recitation we're about to sing(*)Calling occupants of interplanetary craftCalling occupants of interplanetary most extraordinary craftRepeat(*)You've been observing our earthAnd we'd like to make a contact with youWe are your friendsCalling occupants of interplanetary craftCalling occupants of interplanetary ultra-emissariesWe've been observing your earthAnd one night we'll make a contact with youWe are your friends更多更详尽歌词 在 Calling occupants of interplanetary quite extraordinary craftAnd please come on peace, we beseech youOnly a landing will teach themOur earth may never surviveSo do come, we beg youPlease interstellar policemanOh, won't you give us a signGive us a sign that we've reached youWith your mind you have ability to formAnd transmit thought energy far beyond the normYou close your eyes, you concentrateTogether that's the wayTo send the messageWe declare world contact dayRepeat(*)twiceWe are your friends
()Written:S.Dorff/L.Herbstritt/G.Sklerov/H.LloydDreamin', I must be dreamin'or am I really lyin' here with you?Baby, you take me in your arms,and though I'm wide awakeI know my dream is comin' true.And, oh, I jusjust one touch and then it happens every time.And there I go, I just fall in love again,更多更详尽歌词 在 and when I do can't help myselfI fall in love with you.Magic, it must be magic,the way I hold you and the night just seems to fly.Easy for you to take me to a star.Heaven is that moment when I look into your eyes. (chorus)Can't help myself I fall in love with you.
()Lyrics:Leon RussellMusic:Leon RussellAre we really happy withThis lonely game we playLooking for the right words to saySearching but not findingUnderstanding anywayWe're lost in this masqueradeBoth afraid to say we're just too far awayFrom being close together from the startWe tried to talk it overBut the words got in the wayWe're lost inside this lonely game we play更多更详尽歌词 在 (*)Throughts of leaving disappearEach time I see your eyesAnd no matter how hard I tryTo understand the reasonWhy we carry on this wayAnd we're lost in this masqueradeWe tried to talk it overBut the words got in the wayWe're lost inside this lonely game we playRepeat(*)We're lost in a masquerade
()Lyrics:Peter Udell/Gary GeldMusic:Peter Udell/Gary GeldNo one in the worldEver had a love as sweet as my loveFor nowhere in the wolrdCould there be a boy as true as you loveAll my loveI give gladly to youAll your loveYou give gladly to meTell me why thenOh why should it be thatWe go on hurting each otherWe go on hurting each otherMaking each other cryHurting each otherWithout ever knowing whyClose than the leavesOn a weepin' willow, baby, we are更多更详尽歌词 在 Closer dear are weThan the simple letters 'A' and 'B' areAll my lifeI could love only youAll your lifeYou could love only meTell me why thanOh why should it be thatWe go on hurting each otherWe go on hurting each otherMaking each other cryHurting each otherWithout ever knowing whyCan't we stop hurting each otherGotta stop hurting each otherMaking each other cryBreaking each other's heartTearing each other apart
()Written:Brian Holland/Robert Bateman/Berry Gordy( Stop )Oh yes, wait a minuteMister Postman( Wait )Wait Mister Postman(*)Please Mister Postman look and see( Oh yeah )If there's a letter in your bag for me( Please, Please, Mister Postman )Why's it takin' such a long time( Oh yeah )For me to hear from that boy of mineThere must beSome word todayFrom my boyfriendSo far awayPlease Mister PostmanLook and seeIf there's a letterA letter for meI've been standin' hereWaitin' Mister PostmanSo patientlyFor just a cardOr just a letter更多更详尽歌词 在 Sayin' he's returning'Home to meRepeat(*)So many daysYou passed me bySee the tearsStandin' in my eyesYou didn't stopTo make me feel betterBy leavin' meA card or a letterRepeat(*)( Why don't you check it and see one more time for me you gotta )Wait a minute, wait a minute...( Mister Postman )Mister Postman look and see( C'mon deliver the letter, the sooner, the better )Mister Postman[中译]请等一下,邮差先生请等一下,邮差先生等一等,邮差先生等一下,邮差先生,请查查看袋子里是不是有我的信?请等一下,邮差先生为什么让我等这么久只为了等我男友的音讯今天应该有只字词组来自我那远方的男友等一下,邮差先生,请查查看是不是有信件是寄给我的?我一直站在这儿耐心的等待邮差先生只为了一张明信片或一封信告诉我他将回到家里你从我面前经过这么多天了看见我眼里的泪水却不曾停下来安慰我给我一封明信片或信件为何你不再为我查看一遍?你一定得等一下请等一下,等一下邮差先生,请查查看快给我一封信,越快越好邮差先生........更多更详尽歌词 在
()Written:R.Carpenter/John Bettis/Albert HammondThe hardest thing I've ever doneIs keep believingThere's someone in this crazy worldFor meThe way that people come and goThru temporary livesMy chance could come and I might never knowI used to say 'No promises,Let's keep it simple'But freedom only helps you sayGood-byeIt took a while for me to learnThat nothin' comes for freeThe price I've paid is high enough for me更多更详尽歌词 在 (*)I know I need to be in loveI know I've wasted too much timeI know I ask perfection ofA quite imperfect worldAnd fool enough to think that'sWhat I'll findSo here I am with pockets fullOf good intentionsBut none of them will comfort meTonightI'm wide awake at four a.m.Without a friend in sightHanging on a hope but I'm alrightRepeat(*)
()Written:Bob Morrison/Johnny WilsonWe've tried our hand at love before.We've been around the game enough to know the score.But then is then, and now is now.And now is all that matters anyhow.Make believe it's your first time, leave your sadness behind.Make believe it's your first time, and I'll make believe it's mine.The door is closed, it's you and me.We'll take our time with love, the way it ought to be.This moment's ours, tonight's the night.And if we fall in love, that's all right.更多更详尽歌词 在 Make believe it's your first time, leave your sadness behind.Make believe it's your first time, and I'll make believe it's mine.So close your eyes and hold me close.Let our hearts pretend that love is ours to share tonight, and it mightnever end.Make believe it's your first time, leave your sadness behind.Make believe it's your first time, and I'll make believe it's mine.Make believe it's your first time, and I'll make believe it's mine.更多更详尽歌词 在
()Lyrics:Steve EatonMusic:Steve EatonLike sailin' on a sailin' ship to nowhere,Love took over my heart like an ocean breeze.As season fly I knew that I was losingLove was washed away with the driftin tide.Oh it's a dirty old shame that all you get from love is a love songIt's gotcha layin up nights waiting for the music to start.It's such a dirty old shame when you got to take the blame for a love song.Because the best love song is writing with a broken heart.Now the tears in my eyes are ever blindin'The future that lies before me I cannot seeAlthough tomorrow I know the sun is risingLightin' up the world for everyone, but not for me.更多更详尽歌词 在
()Written:Richard Carpenter/John BettisArranger:Richard CarpenterSuch a feeling's coming over meThere is wonder in most everything I seeNot a cloud in the skyGot the sun in my eyesAnd I won't be surprised if it's a dreamEverything I want the world to beIs now coming true especially for meAnd the reason is clearIt's because you are hereYou're the nearest thing to heaven that I've seen(*)I'm on the top of the world looking down on creationAnd the only explanation I can find更多更详尽歌词 在 Is the love that I've found ever since you've been aroundYour love's put me at the top of the worldSomething in the wind has learned my nameAnd it's telling me that things are not the sameIn the leaves on the trees and the touch of the breezeThere's a pleasing sense of happiness for meThere is only one wish on my mindWhen this day is through I hope that I will findThat tomorrow will be just the same for you and meAll I need will be mine if you are hereRepeat(*)twice
()Written:Richard Carpenter/John BettisChildrenIt was more fun to be childrenWe just took life as it happenedRun thru the daysDon't look behindOver wink of an eye and it's overWhat a surprise to discoverWe were people ourselvesWhat kind of people did we want to beNo answer ever come to me.I didn't sleep at all last nightMom, I've come to you like yesterdayAbout todayHon, come and sit by my sideListen to meWords come so hardBut what my hear saysI will give you.Because you are in loveYour eyes begin to openAs is you had awoken from a sleepBecause you are in loveYou use imaginationAnd lose you concentration更多更详尽歌词 在 When someone drops his nameYou're back in his arms as alwaysYour day - dreams work out that wayIt's all just a trick you mind playsThe more love growsThe more it stays the same(Same little girl who's frightened)But I love him so(Same little girl who's sure)That she loves him so(Sees with a woman's vision knows what a woman knows)Because we are in loveWe've reach for our tomorrow'sAnd know we won't be lonelyIn laugher and in sorrowsWhere love abidesThere is the place we'll keep our home
foreverYou and IBecause we are in love.Where love abidesThere is the place we'll keep our home
foreverYou and IBecause we are in love.
()Written:Paul Williams/Roger NicholsWe've only just begun to liveWhite lace and promisesA kiss for luck and we're on our wayWe've only just begunBefore the rising sun we flySo many roads to chooseWe start our walkingAnd learn to runAnd yes! We've only just begun(*)Sharin' horizons that are new to us更多更详尽歌词 在 Watchin' the signs along the wayTalkin' it over just the two of usWorkin' together day to day, together(**)And when the evening comes we smileSo much of life aheadWe'll find a place where there's room to growAnd yes! We've only just begunRepeat(*)Repeat(**)
()Written:Richard Carpenter/John BettisAs a child I was known for makes-believingAll alone I created fantasiesAs I grew people called it self deceivingBut my heart helped me hold the memoriesAs I walk through the world I find around meSomething new yet familiar's in the airI feel it everywhere更多更详尽歌词 在 Like a child's eyes on a Christmas nightI'm looking at you now finding answers to my prayersIt's a new day for those good old dreamsOne by one it seems they're coming trueHere's the morning that my heart had seenHere's the morning that just had to come through
()Lyrics:Joe RaposoMusic:Joe RaposoSing, sing a songSing out loudSing out strongSing of good things not badSing of happy not sad(*)Sing, sing a songMake it simple to lastYour whole life longDon't worry that it's notGood enough for anyone更多更详尽歌词 在 Else to hearJust sing, sing a songLa la la la laLa la la la la la...Sing, sing a songLet the world sing alongSing of love there could beSing for you and for meRepeat(*)
()Written:Richard Carpenter/John BettisAfter long enough of being aloneEveryone must face their share of lonelinessIn my own time nobody knewThe pain I was goin' throughAnd waitin' was all my heart could doHope was all I had until you cameMaybe you can't see how much you mean to meYou were the dawn breaking the nightThe promise of morning lightFiling the world surrounding meWhen I hold you(*)Baby, BabyFeels like maybe things will be all rightBaby, BabyYour love's made meFree as a song singin' forever更多更详尽歌词 在 (**)Only yesterday when I was sadAnd I was lonelyYou showed me the way to leaveThe past and all its tears behind meTomorrow may be even brighter than todaySince I threw my sadness awayOnly YesterdayI have found my home here in your armsNowhere else on earth I'd really rather beLife waits for usShare it with meThe best is about to beSo much is left for us to seeWhen I hold youRepeat(*)Repeat(**)twice
()Lyrics:Burt Bacharach/Hal DavidMusic:Burt Bacharach/Hal DavidWhy do birdsSuddenly appear?Everytime you are nearJust like meThey long to beClose to youWhy do starsFall down from the sky?Everytime you walk byJust like meThey long to beClose to you(*)On the day that you were bornThe angels got together and decidedTo create a dream come trueSo they sprinkled moondust in your hair更多更详尽歌词 在 Of gold and starlight in your eyes of blue(**)That is why all the girls in townFollow you all aroundJust like meThey long to beClose to youRepeat(*)Repeat(**)Just like meThey long to beClose to youWoo... Close to you...[00:01.00]木匠兄妹 - close to you[00:03.00]Why do birds[00:12.35]Suddenly appear?[00:15.18]Everytime you are near[00:21.04][00:40.29][01:23.78][02:27.89][02:38.95]Just like me[00:25.00][00:46.07][01:29.21][02:33.54][02:44.56]They long to be[00:27.21][00:48.90][01:31.93][02:36.32][02:47.01]Close to you[00:29.71]Why do stars[00:34.09]Fall down from the sky?[00:36.75]Everytime you walk by[00:51.50][01:45.07](*)On the day that you were born[00:56.92][02:01.78]The angels got together and decided[00:59.51][02:04.18]To create a dream come true[01:03.42][02:07.87]So they sprinkled moondust in your hair[01:07.65][02:12.31]Of gold and starlight in your eyes of blue[01:12.15]转载来自 ※ 魔镜歌词网[01:15.82][02:15.09](**)That is why all the girls in town[01:18.29][02:21.62]Follow you all around[01:34.73]Repeat(*)[01:40.04]Repeat(**)[02:51.01][03:01.87][03:12.75][03:23.57]Woo... Close to you...}

我要回帖

更多关于 you never see them 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信