mynewmy friend 英语作文作文7句

&>&&>&正文
我的新朋友(My New Friend)
内容显示中
我的新朋友(My New Friend)&&& Mary is my new friend.I got to know her only yesterday. but we like to each other at first sight. she is a tall , outspoken ,13-year-old girl. she is good at english ,and i do well in maths.we helped each other yesterday with our homework.we both like playing pingpang,and we had a match yesterday afternoon. she is easy going .and i 'm so glad to be her friend.
免责声明:本站文章均由网上收集,所有文章仅供学习参考之用,版权和著作权归原作者所有,请在24小时内删除! 如果您发现侵犯您的权益,请即时通知,本站将立即删除!
阅读 () | 评论 () |
&&&&&&&&&&
验证码:验证码:匿名发表:
&&&&&&&&&&英语作文:my new friend
【网络综合 - 英语资源英语作文】以下是无忧考网为大家整理的关于《英语作文:my new friend》文章,供大家学习参考!
小编推荐:| | | | |
Hu Yue is my new friend,In our class, she likes singing and she can sing very well.
She's 1.60meters tall. she has blank hair and wears school uniform.She is very lovely and
pretty. She likes eating hamburger, vegetable and peanuts and dislikes fish, green tea and sweets,She also loves listening to music,reading and writing. Her favorite hobby is drawing. because she likes all the different colors,She is really great! 点评:本文基本没有语法错误,但是篇幅太短,信息传递不够全面,同时没有出彩的短语结构,可以在这几方面再进行提升。1) 写此类主题的作文可以不用分段2)如能善用连接词会更好,比如在描写兴趣爱好的时候可以用“…but……”“not only…but also…”等等Mynewfriend 作文_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
Mynewfriend 作文
Mynewfriend 作文
作者:黄埔学校 六(2)班 瞿真Tommy is my new friend in my school. His schoolwork is very good. He has tow big eyes and a small nose. He is very humorous.One today, teacher say: “Who can answer: when’s cull the apple’s time? ” He say: “The farmer sleep’s time.” Any student laughing.Hi is very philanthropy too. One today, he saw an ant in the water. He dredges up the ant and put it on the floor.There is my new friend, do you like he?}

我要回帖

更多关于 friend英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信