试读已结束,如果需要继续阅读或下载,敬请购买
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢您的位置: &>&&>&
论处事态度写作范文:乐观或悲观?
来源:&&日期:&&阅读
本文由Mr.Hsieh授权爱思英语发布,转载请注明出处和作者
爱思英语网推出全新栏目《佳作欣赏》,旨在为各位网友提供互相、探讨、交流的平台。《佳作欣赏》主要设置以下子栏目:英文写作,英汉互译,方法,人生感悟。除英文写作以外,其余子栏目中英文皆可。如果您有好的作品,请向我们推荐。原创优先,转载作品请注明作者及出处。爱思,因你而精彩;爱思,大家的平台!
在线投稿:
论处事态度:乐观或悲观?
Essay Topic
&To be successful in life, people take different attitudes when dealing with with difficulties and opportunities.&& Some people tend to be more optimistic while others tend to be more pessimistic.& What do you think is the better attitude?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
Example Writing
Success is achieved by those who try and keep trying with a positive mental attitude because nothing on earth can help those with a negative mental attitude.& In general, successful persons are opportunity-minded rather than difficulty-minded.& That is to say, the pessimist sees difficulty
the optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
Any fact facing us is often not as important as our attitude toward it, for that can determine our success or failure.& The& pessimist would visualize penalties of failure whereas the optimist would visualize the rewards of success.& It might be true sometimes that people tried hard half-way and failed miserably, from which a lesson is learned that they should not have tried at all in the first place.& Thus, after one failure, they are disappointed and discouraged, refusing to believe that the road to success is under construction.& Since pessimists are afraid to fail, they are not likely to experience the joys of success. More often than not, this wrong mental attitude, or rather the fear of striking out, may hold them back.
It is certainly not the optimist's attitude toward success--always being ready as an opportunity comes.& People with the right mental attitude are never scared by going too far, and they are convinced that success lies just beyond.& True enough, it is not that optimists become winners without encountering real problems, but that they are willing to do do what losers are not willing to do.& In other words, optimists choose to step forward, as if it wer but pessimists are always in the same place.& Therefore, both attitudes tell a success and a failure apart.& In all likelihood, success is like the child of optimism.
It pays to assume that opportunity may be in the middle of difficulty, or at least this is what the optimist is inclined to believe.& Indeed, success of life depends upon keeping one's mind open to opportunity and seizing it when it comes.&& After all, optimists are right in believing what the so are pessimists who think they would fail anyway.
游客评论,只需填写验证码即可,也可以在“通行证”处填写昵称。
游客请勾选
雅思写作必备的100个同义词替换…
24小时点击排行
最新听写列表
本周VOA标准:
本周VOA慢速:
其他每日更新资源:
版权所有:爱思英语学习网 未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像
copyright &
online services. all rights reserved.
爱思英语学习网是公益类学习网站,所有资料仅供学习者免费参考使用。您当前所在位置:
初中英语作文:My views on English 我对英语的看法
【编者按】精品学习网作文频道为大家收集整理了&初中英语作文:My views on English 我对英语的看法&,供大家参考,希望对大家的写作有所帮助!
I often hear some students say English is difficult, and it gives them a headache. So they can&t learn it well. But English is very easy for me. I&m good at it. I&m very glad to tell you something about how I&study&English.
First, I think an interest in English is very important.
When I was in Grade One, we had a new subject & English. It was fresh to me. I became interested in it, so I worked hard at it. Soon we had an English exam and I got a very good mark. How happy I was! Since then, I have been learning English harder and harder. Our English teacher often taught us English songs, and the songs sounded nice. I often think how interesting English is!
Second, English is another language different from our Chinese. We should learn it in the following ways: Listen to the teacher carefully in class, speak bravely, read aloud and have a larger and larger& vocabulary, and then practice again and again. And I have a good habit: Whenever I have a question, I must make it clear by asking our English teacher. How happy I am when I understand it!
Besides, I often read English stories, jokes and easy novels. From these I know English is not only interesting, but also useful. They help me understand a lot of things.& So to do more reading is an important way to learn English well.
And I also do some exercises in our workbooks, and I keep English diaries. English has become a close friend of mine.
Now I have learned English for more than two years. I am always in the first place in our class. Of course, I hope every classmate of mine can learn English well too.
Good hand-writing Keeping is harder than winning. Keep it up. It's wonderful to use proper conjunctions between sentences. It's really wonderful to start/end your sentences with adverbials.
上述内容就是由我们精品学习网为大家提供的&初中英语作文:My views on English 我对英语的看法&供大家参考,希望对大家产生一定的帮助,如有更多问题请咨询精品学习网英语作文专栏。学习英语的好处和重要性 对学习英语的看法 英语作文 18篇 中英文
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
学习英语的好处和重要性 对学习英语的看法 英语作文 18篇
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 学习外语的网站 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信