英语写作英语老师英语

报班咨询:400-888-3456
您当前位置 :
人物英语作文 介绍英语老师
&& Our English Teacher Our English teacher, Ms Huang, came to our school in 1970. She has been an English teacher for more than 30 years. She works hard and has been a model teacher for many years. She is kind and friendly to us after class, but She is rather strict with us in class. She always encourages us to speak and read more English.
&&&& She often says,&Practice makes perfect.& She is good at teaching and tries her best to make every lesson lively and interesting. She often gives us slide shows, teaches us English songs and helps us to put on short English playS. She is not only our teacher but also our friend. We all respect and love her. Tomorrow she is going to attend an important meeting, at which she will be given a medal for her advanced deeds.
&&& 我们的英语老师黄老师是我们的英语老师,她1970年来到我们学校,已经当了30多年的英语老师。她工作努力,多年来一直是模范教师。
&&& 课下,她对我们很友善,但课堂上却对我们要求很严。她经常带鼓励我们多说多读英语,常常说&熟能生巧&。
&&& 她教得很好而且尽可能使每节课都上得生动有趣。她常给我们放幻灯片,教我们唱英语歌曲,还帮助我们排演英语小话剧。
&&& 她不仅是我们的老师,同时又是我们的朋友,我们都尊敬和爱戴她。
&&& 明天,她将出席一个重要会议,而且由于她的先进事迹将在会上受到表彰。
英语作文 人物写作
读完这篇文章后,你心情怎样?
热搜关键词:
每日英语精粹
精华专题推荐
英语网英剧德伯家的苔丝英语学习专…
英语网又是一年秋英语学习专题汇总…
英语工具箱
Copyright&(C)2013&&All&Rights&Reserved&巨人学校&版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号热点作文:
英语作文内容分类
英语作文推荐
英语作文排行榜
节日类英语作文
人物类英语作文
事件类英语作文
动物类英语作文
季节类英语作文
其他类英语作文
一年级英语作文
二年级英语作文
三年级英语作文
四年级英语作文
五年级英语作文
六年级英语作文
初一年级英语作文
初二年级英语作文
初三年级英语作文
高一年级英语作文
高二年级英语作文
高三年级英语作文
I have a best friend……
Dear Jack, Thank you for your ……
It was my birthday yesterday……您的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&正文
小学生英语作文:我的英语老师(中英文)
来源于网络&& 09:09【
  I have a good English teacher. She is Miss Wu. She is my favorite teacher.
  我有一个好英语老师。她就是吴老师。她是我最喜欢的老师。
  We felt English very difficult when we began to study English. Miss Wu had a good ideato solve the problem. One day, she came into the classroom with some fruits, such as apples, bananas and oranges. She said, &Today we are going to learn the names of the fruits. You can eat the fruits if you can tell me their names in English. &
  我们刚开始学习英语的时候感觉英语很难。吴老师有一个好办法解决这个问题。一天,她带了好多水果来到教室,像苹果,香蕉和桔子之类的。她说:&今天我们要学习这些水果的名字。如果你们能用英语告诉我它们的名字,你们就可以吃它们。&
  All of us were interested and wanted to win the fruits. We listened to her very carefully. Someone even stood up to answer questions. When the class was over, all the fruits were all eaten.
  我们大家都很感兴趣,都想赢得水果。我们听的很认真。有的同学甚至站起来回答问题。当下课的时候,所有的水果都已经被吃掉了。
  From then on, I am more and more interested in English. I think Miss Wu is a good teacher. I really appreciate her help.
  从那以后,我对英语越来越感兴趣。我认为吴老师是一个好老师,我真的很感激她的帮助。
 分享到 
延伸阅读:
本文转载地址:
数学思维课200元/门
一至六年级,分级教学更具针对性
人大附中一线教师倾情讲授
剑桥少儿英语200元/门
预备级、一到三级,逐步提高
全程动画教学,教学方式生动活泼
特别说明:
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,中小学教育网所提供的所有考试信息仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息为准。
华杯赛:|||
高中: | |
高考精品课程: |英语写作英语老师_百度知道
英语写作英语老师
my English teacher notices it so she takes me to the office. LuckilyMy English Teacher Today. With a big smile on her face and caring words. At that moment. So it is difficult for me to take notes, it is just a slightly pain. At the beginning, it is not until the English lesson that my head pains heavily. To my surprise. It is her love that warms me up, she gives me a glass of water, she offers to help me notes. Nevertheless, I go to school with a headache, I whisper myself that I will do my utmost to help others as kind as my English teacher
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语写作的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 孙老师英语课堂 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信