我不知道是什么使她如此兴奋 我不知道用英语怎么写写

那首民乐如此甜美以至于使她激动的英语怎么说_百度作业帮
那首民乐如此甜美以至于使她激动的英语怎么说
那首民乐如此甜美以至于使她激动的英语怎么说
英文原文:The folk music was so sweet that it made her excited.英式音标:[before a consonant ðə; ðɪ; ðiː] [fəʊk] [ˈmjuːzɪk] [wɒz] [səʊ] [swiːt] [ðæt; ðət] [ɪt] [meɪd] [hɜː] [ɪkˈsaɪtɪd].美式音标:[ðə] [fok] [ˈmjuzɪk] [ˈdʌblju e ɛs] [so] [swit] [ðæt] [ɪt] [med] [hə] [ɪkˈsaɪtɪd] .英语翻译我们刚就坐,服务员就来给我们上茶.地震过后,人们用帐篷当做遮蔽物.下雨天开车要减慢速度.他是如此的兴奋以致一晚上都没睡着觉._百度作业帮
英语翻译我们刚就坐,服务员就来给我们上茶.地震过后,人们用帐篷当做遮蔽物.下雨天开车要减慢速度.他是如此的兴奋以致一晚上都没睡着觉.
英语翻译我们刚就坐,服务员就来给我们上茶.地震过后,人们用帐篷当做遮蔽物.下雨天开车要减慢速度.他是如此的兴奋以致一晚上都没睡着觉.
1.The waiter served us tea as soon as we were seated.2.After the earthquake,the people used tents as the shelter.3.Slow down the speed while driving on rainy days.4.He was so excited that he kept awake the whole night.
The moment we sat down, the waiter came to serve the tea.After the earthquake, people took tents as shelters.Slow down the car/(Drive slowly) in rainy daysHe was so excited that he could not fall asleep all night.或者He was too excited to fall asleep all night.(too...to...太...而不能...)那首民乐如此甜美以至于使她激动的英语怎么说_百度作业帮
那首民乐如此甜美以至于使她激动的英语怎么说
那首民乐如此甜美以至于使她激动的英语怎么说
英文原文:The folk music was so sweet that it made her excited.英式音标:[before a consonant ðə; ðɪ; ðiː] [fəʊk] [ˈmjuːzɪk] [wɒz] [səʊ] [swiːt] [ðæt; ðət] [ɪt] [meɪd] [hɜː] [ɪkˈsaɪtɪd].美式音标:[ðə] [fok] [ˈmjuzɪk] [ˈdʌblju e ɛs] [so] [swit] [ðæt] [ɪt] [med] [hə] [ɪkˈsaɪtɪd] .我不知道是什么使她如此兴奋 用英语怎么写_百度作业帮
我不知道是什么使她如此兴奋 用英语怎么写
我不知道是什么使她如此兴奋 用英语怎么写
I didn't konw what made her so excited
I don't know why she got so thrilled/excited英语翻译1.我们需要的是不断努力,不放弃.We need to __ working __ it ,not give up.2.它们被用于喝酒吗?Were they __ __ drinking?3.他说以前他从未看过一场令人如此兴奋的比赛.He said he had never _百度作业帮
英语翻译1.我们需要的是不断努力,不放弃.We need to __ working __ it ,not give up.2.它们被用于喝酒吗?Were they __ __ drinking?3.他说以前他从未看过一场令人如此兴奋的比赛.He said he had never
英语翻译1.我们需要的是不断努力,不放弃.We need to __ working __ it ,not give up.2.它们被用于喝酒吗?Were they __ __ drinking?3.他说以前他从未看过一场令人如此兴奋的比赛.He said he had never seen __ __ exciting match before4.我讨厌说的多做的少的人.I hate people who talk __but do __.5.吉姆从小就认识我.Jim has known me __ __ he was a child.6.他直到十点才完成作业.He __ finish his homework __ 10 o'colck7.无论你走到哪里,我都跟着你.I will go __ you __ you go.8.记住尽可能多讲事实~Remember to tell as many facts __ __~
1、Keep on2、used for3、such an 4、more less5、since when6、 with wherever7、as possible}

我要回帖

更多关于 微点评是什么 怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信