半暖半知,爱的河水流淌改为拟人句不再流淌翻译

当前位置: &
求翻译:我的家乡发生了水污染,都是由于工厂排放出大量的废水导致水不再清澈,水面还进场漂浮着死去的鱼,这让我们非常烦恼。由于河水大面积受到伤害,使岸边的花草树木也渐渐枯萎。田地里的植物需要河水时却只能收到伤害。水面上难闻的气味让家乡的空气不再清新。我希望政府能出面改善这里的破坏。谢谢您是什么意思?
我的家乡发生了水污染,都是由于工厂排放出大量的废水导致水不再清澈,水面还进场漂浮着死去的鱼,这让我们非常烦恼。由于河水大面积受到伤害,使岸边的花草树木也渐渐枯萎。田地里的植物需要河水时却只能收到伤害。水面上难闻的气味让家乡的空气不再清新。我希望政府能出面改善这里的破坏。谢谢您
问题补充:
Water pollution occurred in my hometown, are due to industrial emissions and lead to large amounts of waste water is no longer clear, the water also approach the dead fish floating, which makes us very upset. Since a large area of river harm to the shore gradually withered flowers and trees. Field
My hometown has occurred, it is as a result water pollution factory emits significant amounts of waste water led to the contamination of water is no longer clear, floating on the surface is also entering the fish died, we are very upset. due to injury, river water over large areas of shore plants an
My hometown has had the water pollution, all is because the factory discharges the massive waste water to cause the water no longer to be limpid, the water surface also enters the arena is floating the fish which died, this lets our unusual worry.Because the river water big area receives the injury,
Water pollution in my hometown, are due to industrial emissions caused a lot of waste water the water no longer pure, water entry of floating dead fish, which we were very annoyed. Due to the large area of the River hurt shore plants and trees have gradually died down. Field, but only received injur
Water pollution occurred in my hometown, are due to industrial emissions and lead to large amounts of waste water is no longer clear, the water also approach the dead fish floating, which makes us very upset. Since a large area of river harm to the shore gradually withered flowers and trees. Field
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}

我要回帖

更多关于 暖男英文翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信