请英语时尚达人翻译译

请英语达人帮忙 翻译下_百度知道
请英语达人帮忙 翻译下
英文: how they are negotiating terms with the jamaicans in order to humiliate us further.they are finalizing a deal across town.Take one of my men.steal a yardie car.and go and pay your respects to the colobians.our honor demands that you leave no one alive the cartel are expecting a yardie posse, go and steal a yardie car.head north you'll find one in newport.内容是游戏侠盗猎车的一个任务内容 烦达人请给予翻译谢谢
提问者采纳
他们与那些牙买加人谈判的条件是有目的地在进一步侮辱我们。他们已经全面达成了协议。带上一个我的人。偷一辆牙买加贩毒团伙的车,去向哥伦比亚人致敬,并不要留下一个活口。你们可能会遇到牙买加贩毒集团的反抗。现在去偷一辆牙买加贩毒集团的车,向北走你将在新港发现一辆。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
他们与那些牙买加人谈判的条件是有目的地是在进一步侮辱我们他们已经完全达成了协议。带着一个我的人。偷一架牙买加贩毒团伙的车,去给哥伦比亚人致敬,并不要留下一个活着的人。你们可能会遇到牙买加贩毒集团的抵抗。现在去偷一辆牙买加贩毒集团的车,向北走你将在新港发现一辆汽车。
达人的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语达人帮忙翻译:_百度知道
请英语达人帮忙翻译:
包括您为什么对投资银行感兴趣?您是否有任何自豪的成就?您觉得为什么我们要考虑您的申请?等等我具备这方面的专业知识,并且有能力从事这个行业。投行在我内心的意味着:挑战、高压生活、团队合作、社交能力。这些都是我感兴趣的。对于撒谎,我已经很多年不擅长了。很抱歉,我22岁的人生还未有任何成就让我觉得自豪。我很自信,但很少自豪。我还没找出太多您不考虑我申请的理由呢。
为什么您认为您可以成为一个合格的投资银行专业人士?您将如何为公司做出贡献?
我认为一个合格的投资银行专业人士必须具备:热爱挑战,不怕压力,追求卓越,团结协作,兴趣广泛。恰恰这些品质我都有。别人能做的,我都可以做。别人能做但是不做的,我也回去做。别人不能做的,我会努力试着做。我会这样为公司做出贡献。
Including why are you interested in investment bank? Do you have any pride of accomplishment? Why do you think we have to consider your application? Etc. I have professional knowledge in this field and have the ability to engage in the industry. Investment Banks in my heart means: the challenge and high pressure life, teamwork, social skills. These are all I'm interested in. For lying, I has not been good at for many years. I'm sorry, I'm 22 years old have no achievement in life makes me feel proud. I am confident, but few of pride. I haven't find too much don't you consider the reason for my application?Making a reason *Why do you think you can become a qualified professionals in investment bank? How will you contribute to the company?I think a ?很高兴为您解答,祝你学习进步!【语数英科】团队为您答题。有不明白的可以追问!如果您认可我的回答。请点击下面的【选为满意回答】按钮,谢谢!如果有其他需要帮助的题目,您可以求助我。谢谢!你可以随时加入我团队,我随时恭候。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
Why are you interested in investment bank? Do you have any proud achievement? Why do you think we have to consider your application? I have the professional knowledge in this field, and have the ability to engage in this industry. Investment banks at the heart of my means: challenge, pressure of life, social skills, team cooperation. These are my interest. To lie, I have for many years not good at. I'm sorry, my 22 years of life without any achievement makes me feel proud. I am confident, but little pride. I don't see too much don't you consider my application for the reason.For the reason.Why do you think you can be a qualified investment banking professionals? How can you contribute to the company?I think that a qualified investment banking professionals must have: love a challenge, not afraid of pressure, the pursuit of excellence, unity and cooperation, wide interest. I have just these quality.Others can do, I can do. Others can do but do not, I will go back to doing. Others can not do, I will try to do. I would like to contribute to the company.
Why are you interested in investment banking?Do you have any achievement to be proud of? Why do you think we need to consider your application? And so I have this expertise, and the ability to work in this industry. Means that the investment banks in my heart: the challenges, the high-pressure life, teamwork, social skills. These are all interested. For lie, I have for many years are not good. Sorry, my 22-year-old's life has not been any achievements I feel proud. I am confident, but few proud. I did not find out too much you do not consider my reasons for the request. Competition for a reason * why do you think you can become a qualified investment banking professionals? How will you contribute? I think that a qualified investment banking professionals must possess: love the challenge, not afraid of pressure, the pursuit of excellence, unity and cooperation, the wide range of interests. Precisely these qualities I have. Others can do, I can do that. Others can do but do not do, I go back and do. Others can not do, I will work hard to try to do. I would contribute.
额!!!!!!
达人的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语达人帮忙翻译_百度知道
请英语达人帮忙翻译
Peter pointed to a room off to the side of the hallway we were in. The door opened into a conference room lined with windows.
提问者采纳
彼指向间房间我所走廊侧扇门启入间议室窗户字排
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语达人翻译_百度知道
请英语达人翻译
I didn't even let myself blink as the two of us matched wills in a staring contest
提问者采纳
我甚至让自眨眼我瞪著峙著展场意志力比拼
提问者评价
其他类似问题
我甚至让自眨眼我两四目相相互凝视比赛比拼谁更意志力
按默认排序
其他3条回答
我甚至让自错我两匹配遗嘱盯着比赛
当我们两相敌对的意见相遇----我甚至不曾眨眼。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语达人翻译_百度知道
请英语达人翻译
Darien had threatened him within an inch of his life if he told anyone about his secret.
提问者采纳
Darien 恐吓他说,要是他胆敢向任何人洩露他的秘密,那就是找死!within an inch of his life 的意思即“离死不远”。
提问者评价
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖