帮忙把这句英语句子及翻译翻译成中文,谢谢

英语翻译,请问这句英文翻译成中文是什么意思?谢谢帮忙,急啊……_百度知道
英语翻译,请问这句英文翻译成中文是什么意思?谢谢帮忙,急啊……
can u check 郸沪策疚匕狡察挟畅锚the number Hangzhou medical university for foreign students admision department?
提问者采纳
你能帮我查下杭州医药大学留学生入学部的电话吗?
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
你能为外国留学生入院部核对一下杭州医科大学的数字吗?楼主,感觉你这句话有点问题啊,请检查一下。
可否核实一下杭州医科大学对外国学生设立的入院部的号码(应该是要电话号码)
能帮忙查一下杭州医药大学外籍学生入学管理处的电话吗?
您能找到杭州医药大学留学生系的号码吗?
英文翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我把这句中文翻译成英文。。谢谢!!!_百度知道
请帮我把这句中文翻译成英文。。谢谢!!!
师参加更加理解持续发展重要意义传授新知识新理念程能意识或意识持续发展观教授给
提问者采纳
The teachers in this activity to better understand the significance of sustainable development, when they are teaching the students learn new knowledge and new ideas in the process, their may be conscious and unconscious the sustainable development of the professor gave his students.望采纳
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
After having participated the activity,teachers will better understand the important significance of susustainable development from it. They would spread the concept of susustainable development to their students conscious or unconscious during the process they initiate new knowledge and new concept to the students.用翻采用吧
with the joining of this event,teachers could get better understanding of the importance of susustainable development,them would leave this concept to their students during the proceeding that introduce new knowledge and idea with subconciousness
Teachers to participate in this event which will be more understanding of the importance of sustainable development, in the process to teach students new knowledge and new ideas, they may be conscious or unconscious professor of sustainable development concept to his students.
teachers who take part in this activity would have a better understanding about the importance of sustainable development,during they pass new knowlege and new ideas on the students,they may teach them about this conscious or unconscious
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁把这句中文翻译成英文:一天,李明正高高兴兴地去上学。_百度知道
把这句中文翻译成英文:一天,李明正高高兴兴地去上学。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
One day,Li Ming is gong to school
One day, li Ming
to go to school happily
One day, Li Ming happily go to school
其他类似问题
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我把这几句中文句子翻译成英文句子?_百度知道
谁能帮我把这几句中文句子翻译成英文句子?
1、今天天气怎么样?多云。2、你要去哪里?我要去上学。3、你经常去看电影吗?不,不是很经常。4、Jan每天早上六点起床。5、地板很脏,我要去打扫一下。下面的是把英文翻译成中文6、What's your job? I'm a postman.7、Look at Mary. She's very郸盯策故匕嘎察霜畅睛 well.
提问者采纳
1、今天天气怎么样?多云。How about the weather? Cloudy.2、你要去哪里?我要去上学。Where will you go?I will go to school.3、你经常去看电影吗?不,不是很经常。Do you often go to cinema?No, I dont.4、Jan每天早上六点起床。Jan gets up at 6 every day.5、地板很脏,我要去打扫一下。The floor is dirt郸盯策故匕嘎察霜畅睛y, I need to turn it out.下面的是把英文翻译成中文6、What's your job? I'm a postman.你做什么工作的?我是一名邮递员。7、Look at Mary. She's very well. 看看玛丽。她很健康。
提问者评价
都差不多,选个先来的~
其他类似问题
14人觉得有用
句子翻译的相关知识
其他5条回答
1、郸盯策故匕嘎察霜畅睛今天天气怎么样?多云。How about the weather? Cloudy.2、你要去哪里?我要去上学。Where will you go?I will go to school.3、你经常去看电影吗?不,不是经常。Do you often go to cinema?No, I dont.4、Jan每天早上六点起床。Jan gets up at 6 every day.5、地板很脏,我要去打扫一下。The floor is dirty, I need to turn it out.6、What's your job? I'm a postman.你做什么工作的?我是一名邮递员。7、Look at Mary. She's very well. 看看玛丽。她很健康
1.How is the weather today? It's cloudy.2.Where are you going to? I'm going to school.3.Do you often watch films?No,I don't.4.Jan gets up at 6 o'clock every morning.5.I have to sweep the floor because it's very dirty.6.你什么工作啊? 我是邮递员。7.看玛丽!她好(身体)极了!
1、How is the weather today? Cloudy2、Where are you going?I'm going to school.3、Do you often watch movies?No, not so often.4、Jan gets up at 6 o'clock every morning.5、The floor is really dirty,I'm going to lean it up.6、你的工作是什么?我是个邮递员7、看看Mary。她非常好
1.What is the weather today? --It is cloudy.2.Where will you go?--I am going to school.3.Do you often go to the cinema ?--No,not often.4.Jan gets up six a'clock every day.5.The floor is dirt.I will clean it.6.你的工作是什么啊?我是一个邮递员。7看Mary,她现在身体很好。
How is the weather today?It is cloudy.Where are you going?I am going to school.Do you often go to cinema?No, I dont.Jan gets up at 6:00 every day.The floor is very dirty, I need to turn it out.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 翻译英语句子的软件 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信