英语作文音乐喜欢音乐

英语作文60字范文:我喜欢音乐I Like Music
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】本文是无忧考网写作翻译频道为您准备的《英语作文60字范文:我喜欢音乐I Like Music》请大家参考!I like to hear music, music helps me get out of annoyance. Before I go to bed, I always need to listen to soft music, so that I can sleep soon. When I am in bad mood, I will listen to hard music, I will rock my head and then sing with the song. Listening to music is good way to relax myself, I plan to buy a guitar and learn music.我喜欢听音乐,音乐帮助我摆脱烦恼。在我睡觉前,我总是需要听轻音乐,这样我就能很快入睡。当我心情不好的时候,我会听重音乐,摇摆着头,跟着节奏唱歌。听音乐是一种很好的自我放松的方式,我打算买一把吉他,学习音乐。小学英语作文:我喜欢听音乐 I Like Listening to Music
编辑点评:
I like listening to the music,because it makes me relaxed. Last summer holiday, my father bought me a MP3 as the birthday gift.I usually put it in my schoolbag.
I like listening to the music,because it makes me relaxed. Last summer holiday, my father bought me a MP3 as the birthday gift.I usually put it in my schoolbag. On the way to school or go home, I usually listen to music. Pop music is my favorite. Jay and Stephy are my favorite singers. I like their songs. The rhyme and lyrics are wonderful.
我喜欢听音乐,因为它能够使我放松。去年暑假,我爸爸给我买了一部MP3作为生日礼物。我经常把它放在书包里。在上学或者回家的路上,我经常听音乐。流行音乐是我的最爱。周杰伦和邓丽欣是我最喜欢的歌手。我喜欢他们的歌,它们的旋律和歌词都很美。
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
相信对于学生们来说,“作业”与“考试”可以被列为两大“魔咒”,随时让人“痛不欲生”。“举头望明月,低头写作业”、“洛阳乡亲如相问,就说我在写作业”、“众里寻他千百度,暮然回首,那人却在写作业”,作业之痛,不是学生不会懂!但是,如今在沪江小学部,却有一群可爱的孩子们,已经进入了“新”作业时代!以下作业均来自沪江加州语文班级学员之手,堪称本年度英语作业之最!
最新2015小学英语作文信息由提供。
CopyRight & 沪江网2015
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
以我最崇拜的歌星或音乐组合为题英语作文
情有独钟,表现出了惊人的天赋。望子成龙的母亲日积月累,凑钱为他买了一架钢琴。&玩&着琴,年轻人挖掘着潜力,慢慢积聚着自己的音乐&资本&。
高中毕业后,年轻人没有考上大学,只能到餐馆当服务生,被老板暴骂过,克扣过薪水。
后来,一个偶然的机会,年轻人被台湾乐坛老大吴宗宪&相中&,进入吴的公司做音乐制片助理。期间,他不停地写歌,结果都被吴宗宪搁置一旁,有的甚至当面扔进纸篓。
年轻人没有泄气,吴被其努力感动了,答应找歌手唱他的歌。但是,许多著名的歌手都不愿意一展歌喉,因为他写的歌太稀奇、太古怪。年轻人只得一如既往、默默地进行着自己的创作。
有一天,吴宗宪抛给年轻人一个机会:10天,写50首歌,然后挑选10首,自己唱,出专辑。这样,年轻人废寝忘食,没日没夜,绞尽脑汁,拼命写歌。终于,他的第一张专辑问世,立即轰动歌坛。紧接着的第二张专辑《范特西》又风靡流行音乐界。
或许,爱好音乐的朋友已经知道这个故事的主角了。他,
有一个年轻人自小父母离异,在母亲含辛茹苦的抚养之下长大。
小学时,年轻人对情有独钟,表现出了惊人的天赋。望子成龙的母亲日积月累,凑钱为他买了一架钢琴。&玩&着琴,年轻人挖掘着潜力,慢慢积聚着自己的音乐&资本&。
高中毕业后,年轻人没有考上大学,只能到餐馆当服务生,被老板暴骂过,克扣过薪水。
后来,一个偶然的机会,年轻人被台湾乐坛老大吴宗宪&相中&,进入吴的公司做音乐制片助理。期间,他不停地写歌,结果都被吴宗宪搁置一旁,有的甚至当面扔进纸篓。
年轻人没有泄气,吴被其努力感动了,答应找歌手唱他的歌。但是,许多著名的歌手都不愿意一展歌喉,因为他写的歌太稀奇、太古怪。年轻人只得一如既往、默默地进行着自己的创作。
有一天,吴宗宪抛给年轻人一个机会:10天,写50首歌,然后挑选10首,自己唱,出专辑。这样,年轻人废寝忘食,没日没夜,绞尽脑汁,拼命写歌。终于,他的第一张专辑问世,立即轰动歌坛。紧接着的第二张专辑《范特西》又风靡流行音乐界。
或许,爱好音乐的朋友已经知道这个故事的主角了。他,就是周杰伦,两岸三地当前最受欢迎的歌手之一。
冰心有首小诗:成功的花/人们只惊慕她现时的明艳/然而当初她的芽儿/浸透了奋斗的泪泉/洒遍了牺牲的血雨!周杰伦的成名之旅,不正是这首诗最形象最生动的诠释吗?
Have one young man parents divorce , grow up until whom mother put up with hardships raise from childhood.
Primary school hour, young people are deeply in love with music, demonstrate the surprising talent. Mother longing to see the son succeed in life accumulates over a long period, has pooled money and bought a piano for him. \& playing with \& the musical instrument, young people are exploiting potentialities, are gathering one\'s own music \& capital \& slowly.
After graduating from the high school, young people are not admitted to a university , can only reach the restaurant as the waiter , have been scolded suddenly and violently by the boss, pocket salaries .
Later, the chance of a chance, young people were \& taken a fancy to \& by Wu Zongxian , music circles eldest of Taiwan ,, enter company of Wu make assistant , film-making of music ,. During this time, he writes the song ceaselessly, the results are all laid aside on one side by Wu Zongxian, some even throw into the paper basket face to face.
Young people are not discouraged, Wu has been moved hard by it, promise to let the singer sing his song. However, a lot of famous singers are all unwilling to represent voice, because the song that he writes is too rare , too odd. Young people have to carry on one\'s own creation as beforly and quietly .
One day, Wu Zongxian throws to a chance of young people: 10 days, write 50 songs, then select 10, sing by oneself, the special edition appears. In this way, young people forget to eat and sleep, day and night, rack one\'s brains, write the song desperately. At last, his first special edition came out, the sensational circle of singers immediately . Second special edition \& special west Fan \& and then sweep the pop circle.
Perhaps, protagonist that the friend who liked the music has already known this story. He, is Zhou Jie\'s human relations , one of the present most popular singers of three places of two sides.
Bing Xin has a little poem: Shy not lasting she flower / people on it is successful the a current ones the bright and beautiful only /but originally buds of her /last tears spring that struggle / spill drops of blood that die! The tour of becoming famous of Zhou Jie\'s human relations is not exactly most vivid annotation explanatory note of the image the most of this poem?
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!我喜欢音乐 I Like Music
I believe everybody has their own hobby. Different people have different hobbies. For me, my hobby is music. I like music very much. It is magical for me. It gives me the sense of happiness. It can make me happy when I am sad. I will listen
I believe everybody has their own hobby. Different people have different hobbies. For me, my hobby is music. I like music very much. It is magical for me. It gives me the sense of happiness. It can make me happy when I am sad. I will listen to music every day. I listen to it on my way home and school, before fall asleep in bed and eat. Sometimes I will try to sing songs.
我相信每个人都有他自己的爱好。不同的人的爱好是不一样的。对于我来说,我的爱好是音乐。我非常喜欢音乐。对我来说音乐是很神奇的。它能给我带来幸福感。在我难过的时候它可以让我开心起来。我每天都听音乐。在上学回家路上,睡前,吃饭的时候我都会听音乐。有时候我会试着唱歌。
文章《我喜欢音乐 I Like Music》转载请保留此地址:
(责任编辑:高中作文网)
------分隔线----------------------------
最近热门文章}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文音乐 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信