陈奕迅翻唱张国荣的歌thank you 是不是翻唱

thank you 张国荣歌词翻译,谢谢_百度知道
thank you 张国荣歌词翻译,谢谢
提问者采纳
s a peaceful easy feelingBlowing softly thru the treesWhich welcomes in the morning lightThat shines for me to seeAnd it takes me past my sorrowAnd keeps me from the rainFor all these things I's right here in this songThank you for my dreamsFor everything Life has given meThank you for the loveThat&#39,我想再一次谢谢你有在山上楼梯这导致了星星和星星可以移动的云彩把我从黑暗中当我感到孤独和失落他们会告诉我的方式为这一切的事:我们已经走了很远看到和听到的东西,甚至希望在一颗星星上一百万照顾所有的亲密的朋友他已经通过了前进的道路所有这些事情;d like to thank you once againThank you for the loveThat&#39.morris)有一个和平的易感轻轻吹到树欢迎在早晨的阳光照我看它带走我的忧伤让我从雨为这一切的事.Morris)There's a stairway in the mountainsAnd it leads up to the starsAnd stars can move the clouds awayAnd keep me from the darkAnd when I feel alone and lostThey's right here in this songThank you for my dreamsFor everything Life has given meWe seldom stop to think thatWe have travelled very farSeen and heard a million things Even wished upon a starCared for all the close friendsWho have passed along the wayFor all these things and more Thank you once againThank you for the loveThat&#39,我想再一次谢谢你谢谢你的爱那就在这首歌谢谢你我的梦想生活给予我的一切我们很少停下来想一想;s right here in this songThank you for my dreamsFor everything Life has given me谢谢(Eugenio奥坎波\ /d like to Thank you once againThere's right here in this songThank you for my dreamsFor everything Life has given meThank you for the loveThat'll show me the wayFor all these things I's right here in this songThank you for my dreamsFor everything Life has given meThank you for the loveThat&#39Thank You(Eugenio Ocampo/A
提问者评价
原来是这样,感谢!
其他类似问题
张国荣的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
。。那首歌的歌词
莫妮卡???
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}