写一篇英语自我介绍以"howtostaysafeathome为题的英语(80~120)词左右

以“My English experience.”为题英语作文80-120词之间_百度知道
以“My English experience.”为题英语作文80-120词之间
要求(1)写习程所经历困难及何克服
(2)习程乐趣收获
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
您:When I was young, I‘d listen to the radio waiting for my favorite song, yesterday once more, a song sang by Carpenter, It was the beautiful melody and the gentle rhythm which can make me happy, at that time, I regarded English as a fascinating language and just it laid the subtle foundation of the passion of English learning in future.At the age of 12 I came to a new school, when I was in grade 5; I began to learn English taught by a young madam, miss hung. She was strict with us, I still remembered that was a day when I did so many mistakes at spelling that she saw red with me and penalized me to rewrite those wrong words 100 each. I felt annoyed by her decision restlessly, copied these words just like a machine, without any attentions to them. When she knew about that she called me to her office, chatting with me, gently. She said:you are an excellent student, I know your passion, your love to English, but you’d know you must straight manner and do basis work of English.I felt ashamed of her education and hardened myself against former rebel. From then on, I worked hard and my English became better and better希望您习帮助【满意请采纳】O(∩_∩)O谢谢欢迎追问O(∩_∩)O谢谢祝习进步~
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置:
>>>你们班将以梦想为主题举办一次演讲会,请你以我的梦想为题写一篇..
你们班将以梦想为主题举办一次演讲会,请你以我的梦想为题写一篇演讲稿,演讲应包含以下几个方面的内容,并可以适当发挥,字数80-120词。What’s your dream?How will you achieve your dream?When your dream comes true, what will you do?
题型:写作题难度:中档来源:不详
My dream is to be a doctor when I grow up. I want to help those sick people.I know , to achieve my dream, I need study hard now. I hope I can go to a famous university to study medicine after I graduate from the high school. I’ll study and do research on different diseases that bring great pains to the patients. After that , if I have a chance, I plan to open a hospital of my own. Then I can help as many as the poor people who have little money to see doctors. I wish everyone in the world can keep healthy and to alive longer.I believe that I can realize my dream one day if only I insist on working hard and never give up.试题分析:考生首先要认真阅读前面的提示认真审题,确定文章的中心。注意文章文体、人称和时态。本文介绍自己的梦想,同时应选用合适的连接词或过渡词,使文章具有一定的连贯性。温馨提醒:考生必须认真查验是否有漏写情况,有无拼写错误及标点误用等。【亮点说明】本文结构紧凑,从三个介绍了自己的梦想,梦想是当一名医生;怎样实现自己的梦想;实现梦想后怎样做。to achieve my dream, I need study hard now. I hope I can go to a famous university to study medicine after I graduate from the high school.句型的运用也让文章增色不少。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“你们班将以梦想为主题举办一次演讲会,请你以我的梦想为题写一篇..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“你们班将以梦想为主题举办一次演讲会,请你以我的梦想为题写一篇..”考查相似的试题有:
276264138537317952158641122323318559以my collegc life为标题的英语作文80到120个词_百度知道
以my collegc life为标题的英语作文80到120个词
My college lifeEarly in senior high school, we longed to be enrolled in a university. Now ,the dream has come true,I’m a qualified college student.But when i set foot in the campus,I found the college life is different from the past.We have settled into the past,and can’t have got used to the new life . In the beginning of the English class,Our teacher told us “four starts”——confidence,passion,patience and perseverance.On my part,perseverance is the most important thing.If you want to do something by heart on your own,you should put perseverance in it,otherwise we will to fail.It’s no use saying to do something,you must decide and do it!Or else,we will waste four years.Slowly,I fit in with my college life.Maybe the more I need to do is to enjoy it.
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁已有1人做过此试卷
布置次数:0
浏览次数:437
打印次数:0
试卷提供者:
相关试卷推荐
喜欢此试卷的人还喜欢}