头文字d第一部插曲插曲victoria-stay谁唱的

头文字D里面的插曲叫什么(不是周杰伦唱的)是开头大约5分钟左右的曲子,哪里有?_百度知道
头文字D里面的插曲叫什么(不是周杰伦唱的)是开头大约5分钟左右的曲子,哪里有?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
sting like a bee keys to the ignition are like gloves to ali to and fro, water in the sea, sting like a bee keys to the ignition are like gloves to ali to and fro,我原来下过,在百度MP3里搜一下就知道了, mountains and sea, the sunrise is my peace i ride the distance, mountains and seagloves 2 ali , nature in me nirvana coming through with my delivery to and fro.歌词 i float like a butterfly, the sunrise is my peace i float like a butterfly, nature in me nirvana coming through with my delivery to and fro, the twilight sets me free i ride the distance, water in the sea
这里有很多头文字D里面的歌曲
其他类似问题
头文字d的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌曲 STAY (VICTORIA) 歌手 头文字D
热卖大片12345678910最新上映12345678910
虽然头文字D的动画人设做得不漂亮,不过车型真的靓到爆,飙车特技做得很赞。几部动画连续看得人热血沸腾,听着激情四射的音乐,整个人就深陷其中无法自拔
热度 22130
1 人认为非常好听
被评为“好听”的歌将被顶到首页第一个位置
STAY (VICTORIA)
第一次推荐  
STWebPlayer
&版权合作:
下载ST手机版( / )
相关专辑:
Vocals: Victoria Time, the future's in my mind, I know the game I can feel the power of the night, a big desire Time, emotion in my eyes, you know my game I can't leave without my love tonight, I'm crazy Why, in the middle of the night I call your name Save my heart, it's beatin' fast My love is ready all the time Stay, forever my game is good to play Incredible story if you Stay, I need you today My heart is on fire, please don't leave This way Stay, whenever you want to feel the same Forever I need you if you Stay, my heart is okay Together we'll spend our life forever more Time, you make me feel so high, it's right tonight I can get the rhythm of tonight, a good vibration Time, my dream is not delight, you know again I can see your love without my tears, oh baby Why, in the middle of the night I call your name Save my heart, it's beatin' fast My love is ready all the time Stay, forever my game is good to play Incredible story if you Stay, I need you today My heart is on fire, please don't leave This way Stay, whenever you want to feel the same Forever I need you if you Stay, my heart is okay Together we'll spend our life forever more Stay, forever my game is good to play Incredible story if you Stay, I need you today My heart is on fire, please don't leave This way Stay, whenever you want to feel the same Forever I need you if you Stay, my heart is okay Together we'll spend our life forever more Stay, forever my game is good to play Incredible story if you Stay, I need you today My heart is on fire, please don't leave This way Stay, whenever you want to feel the same Forever I need you if you Stay, my heart is okay Together we'll spend our life forever more Stay有谁知道头文字D第一部第18集中最后拓海超车时的那首歌叫什么名字??
有谁知道头文字D第一部第18集中最后拓海超车时的那首歌叫什么名字??
C-121弯道的时候是LOST INTO THE NIGHT_ELISA
还一首Speedy speed boy
歌手Marko Polo
你看看是不是
呵呵!不好意思,就是C-121那首,好像不是LOST INTO THE NIGHT
Victoria-Stay 歌曲日文名:ステイ(ヴィクトリア) 专辑:Initial.D[Super.Eurobeat.Presents.D.Selection.2专辑日文名:头文字D~D·セレクション2~
的感言:ok,非常感谢!呵呵!新年快乐!!!天天快乐!
相关知识等待您来回答
动漫领域专家Victoria_Stay_土豆_高清视频在线观看}

我要回帖

更多关于 头文字d第一部插曲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信