长的怎么样
喜欢穿什么
你喜欢他吗 为什么)_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
写一篇英语短文介绍你的英语老师(名字
长的怎么样
喜欢穿什么
你喜欢他吗 为什么)
Teacher zhang looks young and beautiful,aged 25, books teach well, can speak good English. She treat students kind, treat them like brothers and sisters. Class, she strict requirements of students, after class, she is the students' friend, often and you play together. She patiently help us never scolded classmate, is our great progress. She is the best teacher and friends, we're all very fond of her. I like the teacher.
不知道可以不,望采纳!!!!O(∩_∩)O~~O(∩_∩)O~~
My English teacher Mr Brown, his 35-year-old, nationality Canada. He came to China three years ago, he worked very hard. Lectures lively and interesting. He likes sports, tourism, also likes the after-school time 这篇呢》
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!当前位置: &
求翻译:刚开始写博客的时候我遇到了很多的困难。英语底子差,很多单词都不会认,对于整个英语文章很难读懂,所以要花费很长的时间去搞懂文章的意思。,找单词需要每一个的到字典中去查找,这样很浪费时间。是什么意思?
刚开始写博客的时候我遇到了很多的困难。英语底子差,很多单词都不会认,对于整个英语文章很难读懂,所以要花费很长的时间去搞懂文章的意思。,找单词需要每一个的到字典中去查找,这样很浪费时间。
问题补充:
The beginning of the bloggers I met a lot of difficulties. Poor foundation in English, many words are not recognized for the entire English article difficult to read, so take a long time to get to know the meaning of the article. Find the words to each one to the dictionary to find such a waste of t
At the beginning of the blog when I have encountered many difficulties. English is very poor Foundation, multi-word will not agree, and for the whole English article is very difficult to read, so you want to take a long time to understand the meaning. To find words to each one of them in the diction
Just started wrote abundant guest's time me to encounter very many difficulties.English background is bad, very many words all cannot recognize, is very difficult regarding the entire English article to read, therefore must spend the very long time to master the article the meaning.Looks for the wor
Just start blogging when I encounter a lot of difficulties. Poor English, many words are not recognized, for the English article is hard to read, so it takes a long time to understand the article. And every word needed to be found in the dictionary to find, this is a waste of time.
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!老亨利长得怎么样?他矮个子有点胖,喜欢讲笑话?南希总是穿红色的连衣裙,戴一副太阳镜?英语怎么说写?_百度知道
老亨利长得怎么样?他矮个子有点胖,喜欢讲笑话?南希总是穿红色的连衣裙,戴一副太阳镜?英语怎么说写?
提问者采纳
likes jokes? Nancy always wears a red dress? He was a little bit fatOld Henry look like, wore a pair of sunglasses
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
likes jokes? He was a little bit fatOld Henry look like.Nancy always wears a red dress
Old Henry look likes? He was a little bit fat, likes jokes? Nancy always wears a red dress, wore a pair of sunglasses?
希望你采纳我的 以后你有这样的题都可以找我Old Henry look like? He was a little bit fat, likes jokes? Nancy always wears a red dress, wore a pair of sunglasses?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一篇英语作文,介绍自己(年龄,性格,外貌,爱好,喜欢的季节、食物,一天等,并说说原因.做过什么事,打算做什么事……)可以再补充的尽量补充,越长越好.也不要太长,一天,最喜欢的一天_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
写一篇英语作文,介绍自己(年龄,性格,外貌,爱好,喜欢的季节、食物,一天等,并说说原因.做过什么事,打算做什么事……)可以再补充的尽量补充,越长越好.也不要太长,一天,最喜欢的一天
写一篇英语作文,介绍自己(年龄,性格,外貌,爱好,喜欢的季节、食物,一天等,并说说原因.做过什么事,打算做什么事……)可以再补充的尽量补充,越长越好.也不要太长,一天,最喜欢的一天
My name is Litter Ri and I'm twelve-year-old now.I think I'm a smart girl with melting smile.I am also lively.Tell you the truth,many adult praise me have a lovely face.I have a lot of interests,such as singing and dancing.But I'm very good at swimming and rope skipping.Every summer I'll go swim with my parents and friends.So ,as you know,I like summer best,but I also like spring ,because it brings me flowers.Ice-cream is my favorite food,because I like to eat sweet and I think it will makes people happy.Even though I value everyday that I have,my most valuable is the day I'm with my parents to celebrate my ten-year-old birthday.That was a lovely day and I am very happy because through the day I know I love my parents very much and they love me very much ,too.I am 12-year-old now,it is so young for most people,but I have a big dream now.你自己再写吧,应该差不多了,我大学都只用写一百来好词就够了.小心后面两段有错.什么一天?内容是什么?你把问题补充一下我再写吧.
My name is Winnie.I'm a 15 years old girl. I live in the beautiful city of Rizhao.
I'm an active,lovely and clever girl.In the school,my favourite subject is maths.Perhaps someone thinks it's di...
您可能关注的推广回答者:当你长大时,你想干什么?英语翻译怎么写?
当你长大时,你想干什么?英语翻译怎么写?
不区分大小写匿名
合格不能发帖
当你长大时,你想干什么?
When you grow up, what do you want?
When you grow up, what you want to do?
What do you want to grow up?
When you grow up,you want to do?
What are you going to be when you grow up?
When you grow up you want to do?
when you grow up .what do you want ?
咯哦哦跟婆婆婆婆婆婆哦POS
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 怎么样介绍自己 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信