1.Our school will have a event.2.It will makes students healthy.听你说了这两句句话都有没有错?如果错错在哪?

Πρ?σφατη Δραστηρι?τητα - Energypress.gr Forum
Καλωσ?ρισε?, επισκ?πτη!
Φα?νεται πω? πρ?τη φορ? επισκ?πτεσαι το χ?ρο. Αν θ?λει? να συμμετ?χει?, π?τησε ?να απ? αυτ? τα κουμπι?!UNFF restart!
Alle News aufgrund Spa...
-=UNFF=- vs
[eSC] - 16:3
-=UNFF=- vs
~R.G.B~ - 16:11
-=UNFF=- vs
-=UNFF=- vs
[Epic] - 16:10
-=UNFF=- vs
P] - 16:14Welcome to CHEESESLAVE Q and A!
Every Sunday, I answer your questions. I’ll answer as many questions as I can each week. If I didn’t answer your question this week, please check back next week.
Be sure to sign up for my email updates so you never miss a post:
1. Question: Will The GAPS Diet Heal Hypoglycemia?
I am 46 years old and was on a low carb diet for several years mostly to help with my hypoglycemia. I, too, experienced strange side effects with regard to my cycle while following the low carb diet, etc…
I followed the diet outlined in Fertility Cycles and Nutrition for three months including flax seed oil and opti-vite supplements. While I was only seeking to regulate my cycle, HAPPY SURPRISE, we ended up pregnant! There is a five year gap between this child and my previous one. This is my 10th child and am due in May.
Now, I am purchasing the GAPS book and plan to try the diet to the best of my ability at this stage. (I’ve tried similar things for the short term). While I would love to include grains in my diet my gut still has a lot of healing to do to be able to continue due to the hypoglycemia.
In your opinion, do you think the GAPS diet will heal hypoglycemia?
I’m not a doctor so I can’t prescribe treatment for anything.
I haven’t heard of anyone doing GAPS for hypoglycemia. I think the answer for hypoglycemia is just eating regular meals at regular intervals, making sure you don’t skip meals.
2. Question: Thoughts About Hair Loss?
My hair has been falling out and this is extremely distressing to me. It’s been going on for years, possibly started by going on the pill (back in 2005, I was on it for around 2 years), or possibly caused by thyroid. Or who knows what. Any suggestions here?
Best wishes and thank you again.
I’m not a doctor, so I can’t say. However, hair loss is often caused by hypothyroidism. I’d look into thyroid function if I were you.
3. Question: Help With Making Homemade Yogurt?
I am sure you had a step-by-step guide on making yogurt, but i can’t find it. Can you point me in the right direction?
I have a video on making yogurt in my
I don’t think I’ve ever published anything on this blog.
4. Question: Suggestions To Help Husband With GAPS Diet?
I just wanted to say that I am a huge fan of your blog and videos! I follow both you and Nourished Kitchen, and I just learn so much from you ladies!
Unfortunately, I am worried about my dear husband’s health. He and I are both overweight, but he also has major digestive issues and possible food allergies. The doctor says he has IBS, but all they do is prescribe a muscle relaxer to make bowel movements less painful. I think the problem goes deeper. He can’t digest lettuce, and just this morning, (sorry if this gets TMI) I found four whole peas in the toilet, and they were cooked when we ate them! We had them with dinner two nights ago! It really freaked me out.
I’m trying my best to acclimate us to eating better food, but I’m having to go incredibly slow. We drink some form of kefir everyday (he won’t drink kombucha on principle, lol), and we’ve been doing that for a couple of months now. I also bought a grinder to grind our own sprouted wheat flour and am planning to use it 50/50 with white flour to make the change gradually. I’m just afraid that’s not enough.
I talked to him about doing GAPS, but he’s veeeerrrryyyy resistant to that. I just want to do what’s best for us without getting bossy. If slow and steady will win the race, I’ll keep it up, but can his gut heal without GAPS? Any advice is appreciated…
Thank you so much!!
Digestive problems can be caused by leaky gut/gut dysbiosis, but there can be other root causes such as hypothyroidism. I’d work with a holistic practitioner if I were you. I would not do GAPS unless you find that you really need it (i.e. nothing else works). GAPS is a tough diet and it’s not easy to get family members on board.
I’d personally start just by taking a quality probiotic and increasing the fermented foods (yay for the kefir!).
5. Question: Advice On Adrenal Fatigue?
Hi Ann Marie!
I just finished reading your post on Lunaception. This is a fascinating article and I’m going to give it a try too. I was struck by a comment you made (in the comments section) about adrenal fatigue and temperatures. I decided to email you rather than reply there as this gets off the topic of lunaception.
I’ve been recovering from adrenal fatigue for years as well and am doing fairly well, although still have a ways to go. I started tracking my temp about 8 months ago and noticed that my BBT was chronically low. No one could tell me why and just suggested that it was “my norm”.
(on fertility charting) I read that this is an indication of low thyroid function. I should mention that I started a paleo-style just over a year ago, and have been on full GAPS since September (and GAPS intro for 6 weeks).
I’m 43 and, like you, am hoping to have a (my first) baby this year. About 2 months ago my BBT came up nearly .5C and has remained stable at this higher level. My doc suggested that my rise in temperature was a shift towards menopause. Not the news I wanted to hear! But I take conventional medicine with a grain of salt. I am encouraged by your comment that a rise in your temperature is a sign of improved health. This is how I interpreted my own temperature shift too, but no one I know has any idea what I am talking about. Not even my holistic practitioners seem to know what to say! I think it’s a pretty big deal and want to understand what’s going on, but when I talk about it, I just get looked at like I have two heads.
So I’m writing to you to ask where you have learned about the connection between temperature, adrenals and so on. I really want to learn more as I have to be the chief advocate of my own health. If you know of any great books or websites that you could direct me to, or if you just have personal experience to share, I’d be very grateful! It’s been a long, lonely road figuring this all out and it’s exciting to come across someone else who’s on that same road. I hope lunaception works well for you and wish you the best of luck in your baby efforts! Now I’m off to duct tape garbage bags to my window…
Warmest regards,
I recommend Matt Stone’s book
Matt’s the one who taught me the most about thyroid function, body temperature, hormonal balance, etc.
I also recommend
by Dr. Mark Starr.
I don’t recommend low carb if you are trying to raise your body temperature and balance your hormones. Increasing my carbs and overeating as Matt Stone suggests is what really helped me over this past few months.
See my post:
6. Question: Suggestions For Helping With Depression And Increasing Serotonin?
I’ve been following your blog and wondered if you knew of natural remedies for depression and increase serotonin. I’m currently nursing but need something for my mood swings and depression.
I would avoid caffeine — that depletes serotonin. Make sure you eat balanced meals — 3 squares a day, plus snacks if you need them.
Please don’t do low carb or anything like that. Eat balanced meals with adequate amounts of protein, complex carbs like whole grains and potatoes, fruit, etc. and good fats.
Get plenty of rest (10-12 hours per night if you can swing it — if you can’t, then sleep when the baby sleeps during the day).
Julia Ross recommends an amino acid blend for mothers who are nursing. I’m not sure if
— you could call her office and ask.
You should also read Ross’ book,
7. Question: Recommendations For Cookware?
You mentioned in a post about nickel leaching out of stainless steel when cooking acid foods. I currently use Pampered Chef non-stick cookware and I’m sure that is not the best cookware to use. Is stainless steel cookware not safe either? What recommendation do you have for cookware?
Stainless steel is fine. I have a set of stainless steel cookware, and I also use Le Creuset enameled cast iron, and regular cast iron.
Got a Question?
Please submit your questions to questions AT cheeseslave DOT com. I’ll answer your questions every Sunday in the order I receive them.
Photo credit:
Disclosure:
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities,
I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, , , , , .
Leave a Comment
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
MOST POPULAR POSTS
Eating dessert in Paris.}

我要回帖

更多关于 students crime 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信