收取短信不会扣除你的话费,下载歌曲需要你支付相应的无线上网费用
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!if you wanna play don’t hear me call my什么歌的歌词 前面_百度知道
if you wanna play don’t hear me call my什么歌的歌词 前面
巴巴巴巴阿啦
Nivea专辑,eventho you say you really felling me baby, wanna bring you so much joyeveryday that goes by wen im with chuevery minute i spend with chuoh how bad it hurtsjust to think it wouldnt werki confess im into you, gotta have uyou dont even know how im feelin you (you dont even know)that i need chu, wanna be your everythangcum on now play with me boii, im feelin u whatwell if u feelin what im spittin we gon kicc it tonightaint no need in wastin tyme boy i told chu ur flywe can roll out and we can wild out, pull u over like trinayo i take em all sizes vita to misdeamenorbut nivea wen i seen ya, gotta have uyou dont even know how im feelin you (you dont even know)that i want chu, gotta have ukeep callin chiccenheadz from pasadena to madenain my white beama, den wakin up, i put it out there on the linehow im feelin ur style, wanna be withcha babayyou dont even know how im feelin you (you dont even know)that i need chu, ill go that extra mileyou dont even know how im feelin you (you dont even know)that i want cha, u hook ur egg and bacon upnick got chiccs feelin really really dumbcuz they dont know bout u feelin me.in my mind i can’t stop thinkingthat you don’t know you got my head up in the skyeveryday that goes by wen i’m with chuevery minute i spend with chuoh how bad it hurtsjust to think it wouldnt werki confess im into you, den me callin u babyitz really truly devastatin dat chu wanna take my handi had chu on my mind thinkn bout how we would vibewhyla it aint no secret, wanna be withcha babayyou dont even know how im feelin you (you dont even know)that i need chu, letz get crazycant see no other lady:试听添加查看歌曲链接歌词链接复制歌词查看LRC歌词 you don’t even know - niveayou don’t hear me, ugh u had me open like vick’s vapor rubnick made chu love, i want chu to know babythat i wanna be yo lady yeanot talkn just anythang, wanna be withcha babayyou dont even know how im feelin you (you dont even know)that i need chu, do what chu want me toboi u dont know just how bad im wantin youyou dont even know how im feelin you (you dont even know)that i want cha, gotta have unow i’m secretly feelin you, do what chu want me toboi u dont know just how bad im wantin youyou dont even know how im feelin you (you dont even know)that i want cha:You Don’t Even Know歌手曲名
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁5 秒后返回
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!歌手《》 - 专辑《》 - 歌词《》
在线试听歌曲《》
- Diggin’on You歌词
TLC -《Diggin On You》Robin_SHIi was like peace in a grooveon a sunday afternoonyou were there so was iin the park 4th of julyi was chillin' with my kool aidwhen miss chile came to relythat you had a thang for mefinest thang you'd ever seeni must admit to youi've heard those lines a time or twoalthough for some apparent reasonmonkey lines are now in seasonlights off lights oni guess the groove is on so i amdiggin' the scenediggin' on youdiggin' on mebaby baby ooo baby babyit's on like thatit's on like thati gotta be in love or somethin' like thatdiggin' the scenediggin' on youdiggin' on mebaby baby ooo baby babyit's on like thatit's on like thati gotta be in love or somethin' like thati was like deep in a coolwhat'nt gone be nobody's foolcould not care less who was therecould've been like anywherei was chillin' with my kool aiddid not want to par ti ci patein no silly conversationshad no time for new relation shipsi must admit to youwhen i heard the lines you threwalthough it usually turns me offbut this time you have turned me onlights off lights oni guess the groove is on and i amdiggin' the scenediggin' on youdiggin' on mebaby baby ooo baby babyit's on like thatit's on like thati gotta be in love or somethin' like thatdiggin' the scenediggin' on youdiggin' on mebaby baby ooo baby babyit's on like thatit's on like thati gotta be in love or somethin' like thatoh why do i feel the way i dowhen all i can think about is youwhat was it in a linethat made me fall for youdo you knowwhy i'm diggin' diggin' diggin' diggin' on youdiggin' the sceneit's on like thatdiggin' diggin' diggin' diggin' on youdiggin' the scenebaby baby ooo baby babyit's on like thatit's on like thati gotta be in love or somethin' like thatdiggin' on youdiggin' the scenediggin' on mebaby baby ooo baby babyit's on like thatit's on like thati gotta be in love or somethin' like that"diggin' diggin' diggin' diggin' on you"..........
Diggin’on YouLRC歌词
[ti:Diggin On You]
[00:01.22]TLC -《Diggin On You》
[00:03.69]Robin_SHI
[00:07.69]
[00:22.59]i was like peace in a groove
[00:26.61]on a sunday afternoon
[00:28.58]you were there so was i
[00:32.06]in the park 4th of july
[00:35.15]i was chillin' with my kool aid
[00:37.98]when miss chile came to rely
[00:39.84]that you had a thang for me
[00:41.29]finest thang you'd ever seen
[00:47.77]i must admit to you
[00:50.55]i've heard those lines a time or two
[00:53.80]although for some apparent reason
[00:57.26]monkey lines are now in season
[01:00.26]lights off lights on
[01:03.26]i guess the groove is on so i am
[01:05.86]diggin' the scene
[01:07.09]diggin' on you
[01:08.17]diggin' on me
[01:09.27]baby baby ooo baby baby
[01:11.10]it's on like that
[01:12.64]it's on like that
[01:14.29]i gotta be in love or somethin' like that
[01:17.32]diggin' the scene
[01:18.82]diggin' on you
[01:19.94]diggin' on me
[01:21.22]baby baby ooo baby baby
[01:23.30]it's on like that
[01:24.90]it's on like that
[01:26.45]i gotta be in love or somethin' like that
[01:28.53]i was like deep in a cool
[01:32.34]what'nt gone be nobody's fool
[01:34.56]could not care less who was there
[01:38.71]could've been like anywhere
[01:41.55]i was chillin' with my kool aid
[01:44.35]did not want to par ti ci pate
[01:47.82]in no silly conversations
[01:50.71]had no time for new relation ships
[01:53.35]i must admit to you
[01:56.45]when i heard the lines you threw
[01:59.58]although it usually turns me off
[02:02.69]but this time you have turned me on
[02:05.64]lights off lights on
[02:09.08]i guess the groove is on and i am
[02:11.69]diggin' the scene
[02:13.31]diggin' on you
[02:14.42]diggin' on me
[02:15.62]baby baby ooo baby baby
[02:18.00]it's on like that
[02:19.22]it's on like that
[02:20.81]i gotta be in love or somethin' like that
[02:24.19]diggin' the scene
[02:25.46]diggin' on you
[02:26.51]diggin' on me
[02:27.67]baby baby ooo baby baby
[02:29.64]it's on like that
[02:31.19]it's on like that
[02:32.77]i gotta be in love or somethin' like that
[02:35.94]oh why do i feel the way i do
[02:40.91]when all i can think about is you
[02:47.80]what was it in a line
[02:50.35]that made me fall for you
[02:53.22]do you know
[02:56.16]why i'm diggin' diggin' diggin' diggin' on you
[03:02.35]
[03:11.94]diggin' the scene
[03:13.26]
[03:17.50]it's on like that
[03:19.47]
[03:21.30]diggin' diggin' diggin' diggin' on you
[03:23.60]diggin' the scene
[03:27.88]baby baby ooo baby baby
[03:29.76]it's on like that
[03:31.80]it's on like that
[03:33.47]i gotta be in love or somethin' like that
[03:36.52]diggin' on you
[03:36.58]diggin' the scene
[03:37.60]diggin' on me
[03:38.86]baby baby ooo baby baby
[03:41.05]it's on like that
[03:43.20]it's on like that
[03:44.78]i gotta be in love or somethin' like that
[03:45.15]&diggin' diggin' diggin' diggin' on you&
[03:50.57].......
[04:02.10]...
[04:56.90].....
分享歌词至:When I Hear You Say My Name 歌词_百度知道
When I Hear You Say My Name 歌词
提问者采纳
When I Hear You Say My Name歌手;s a miracle inside of meWhen I hear you say my nameAll the lights come onAnd the music starts to playI can&#39;ll always find my wayWhen I hear you say my nameAll the ligths come onAnd the music starts to playI can&#39;ve got so much moreI feel it when you say my nameBaby I just got to let you knowWhat I&#39:A Different ShadeWhen I Hear You Say My NameErik SegerstedtEvery day was just another daySun up sun down the same old sameWhat was It denyNow there ain&#39://t help but sing alongLiek a flower to the flameI&#39;t help but sing alongLike a flower to the flameI&#39;m by your sideEveryday is an easy rideAnd all I wanna sayI would go out of my wayto hear you talk to meand whisper baby pleaseWhen I hear you say my nameAll the lights come onWhen the world seems cold and greyWhen I hear you say my nameWhen I hear you say my nameAll the lights come onAnd the music starts to playI can&#39;m burning in your armsWhen the world is cold and greyYou know it makes me strongWhen I hear you say my name~~END~~;t no doubt about itThis is real and I wanna shout itIt&#39;re more than beautifulLove can be true after allAnd I know I&#39.com/song/342451" target="_blank">http.~I Love Mattias Andréasson~;t help but sing alongLiek a flower to the flameI&#39;m burning in your armsWhen the world is cold and greyYou know it makes me strongWhen I hear you say my nameTell me is there anything you needMe?Now I&#39:Erik Segerstedt专辑.<a href="http.baidu://music, I got everything in youYou&#39歌曲名;m feeling inside I can&#39.m burning in your armsWhen the world seems cold and greyIt makes me strongWhen I hear you say my nameI just know that I want toLet go and when I&#39
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 不知道为了什么歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信